;

Author Topic: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.  (Read 737449 times)

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.
« Reply #11025 on: October 09, 2018, 10:01:15 PM »
+14
https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/10/09/kevin-mccarthy-introducing-bill-fully-fund-border-wall-midterm-immigration-referendum/

Kevin McCarthy is going to push through a bill to fully fund the wall.

A pretty smart move to capture and accelerate the momentum of the rejuvenation of GOP optimism.  This is a pretty brilliant move and co-opts whatever shit the Democrats have cooking for various October surprises, which are probably just more whores accusing Republicans in toss up districts or states.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 10:04:18 PM by Small Weinered Goon »

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #11026 on: October 09, 2018, 11:14:11 PM »
+3
https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/10/09/kevin-mccarthy-introducing-bill-fully-fund-border-wall-midterm-immigration-referendum/

Kevin McCarthy is going to push through a bill to fully fund the wall.

A pretty smart move to capture and accelerate the momentum of the rejuvenation of GOP optimism.  This is a pretty brilliant move and co-opts whatever shit the Democrats have cooking for various October surprises, which are probably just more whores accusing Republicans in toss up districts or states.

It could also just be election time pandering. It won't pass the senate unless turtle neck changes the required votes to a simple majority.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11027 on: October 10, 2018, 12:15:44 AM »
+7
I doubt he will get AG because his vote is needed in the Senate.

If only there was somebody from South Carolina that was loyal to the President and suddenly in need of a new job.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #11028 on: October 10, 2018, 02:09:37 AM »
+15

None of you shameful faggots posted this, so I will instead. Enjoy.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #11029 on: October 10, 2018, 09:45:16 AM »
+8
Biff was a Chad and you know it.
His name was Harry Anderson

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #11030 on: October 10, 2018, 10:16:05 AM »
+21
BAD MAN JUST LIKE BAD MAN IN POPULAR CULTURE FICTION

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11031 on: October 10, 2018, 10:54:09 AM »
+8
BAD MAN JUST LIKE BAD MAN IN POPULAR CULTURE FICTION
From a mid to late twenties Facebook thot who has been working at food lion for like 3years, god I hate Facebook. Feel the cringe!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 10:59:17 AM by The Watcher »

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #11032 on: October 10, 2018, 10:57:43 PM »
+5
Biff was a Chad and you know it.

The character was modeled after Trump and they are trying to use it as an insult lol.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #11033 on: October 11, 2018, 05:33:51 AM »
+10
Fuck the US Central Bank forever.

Hmm what happened at the end of 2016? I can't really put my finger on it.

Can you imagine what the economy would've been like with 2.5% rates under the Obama economy?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Fascist Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #11034 on: October 11, 2018, 06:42:25 AM »
+14
Guys Taylor Swift just endorsed some Dem in Tennessee, pity he just blew his chances after getting busted on tape for lying about voting for Kavanaugh and admitting that people there are ignorant.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9bjb46FtG0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9bjb46FtG0</a>

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #11035 on: October 11, 2018, 07:11:32 AM »
+10
Sadly she went full shitlib.  Voter registration in Tennessee did spike but the ((media)) isn't saying what party these people were registering for, which makes me think it was for the *gasp* wrong side.

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #11036 on: October 11, 2018, 08:33:58 AM »
+7
Sadly she went full shitlib.  Voter registration in Tennessee did spike but the ((media)) isn't saying what party these people were registering for, which makes me think it was for the *gasp* wrong side.

Voter registration spiked because...

it was the LAST day to register.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11037 on: October 11, 2018, 03:02:41 PM »
+11
I disagree, shoot on sight.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11038 on: October 11, 2018, 04:42:17 PM »
+12
it's pretty telling that leftists hear "idea that many people lack agency and just blindly follow their programming" and instantly get offended
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11039 on: October 11, 2018, 04:44:15 PM »
+3
i meant to post that in the charlie dont meme thread but got confused by the previous post

oh well
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11040 on: October 12, 2018, 10:18:19 AM »
+8
Word has it the Federal Reserve is trying to crash the economy by raising interest rates too fast. All to fuck Trump before midterms.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 10:39:22 AM by The Watcher »

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #11041 on: October 12, 2018, 12:17:27 PM »
+8
I don't know about that, Trump is a loose cannon. Hard to predict what he would do or say if he even perceived that they were trying to dick him around. If you were trying to fuck with the economy, it would be safer to do so with someone like Obama in office.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11042 on: October 12, 2018, 12:40:46 PM »
+8
Word has it the Federal Reserve is trying to crash the economy by raising interest rates too fast. All to fuck Trump before midterms.

If its true, this is the dumbest possible way to stump Trump.

Raising interest rates only helps his core demographic - the people who are already locked into their car and mortgage rates, people with savings instead of highfalutin' credit default swap retirement portfolios and commodity industries (farming, steel, cheese farmers). Not to mention the financial sector is going to jizz their pants if we get up around traditional interest rates because they can jack it up a few above prime.

It sure does hurt like hell if you're deeply, deeply invested in the economy having slow horrible growth and have shifted your shekels to foreign markets, pink slip stocks and other methods the jews use to enrich themselves to the detriment of goyim.

Edit: I mean sure, there comes a point where the rates are too damn high but anyone thinking a 800 point drop isn't a healthy correction never lived through 2008.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11043 on: October 12, 2018, 01:03:00 PM »
+4

If its true, this is the dumbest possible way to stump Trump.

Raising interest rates only helps his core demographic - the people who are already locked into their car and mortgage rates, people with savings instead of highfalutin' credit default swap retirement portfolios and commodity industries (farming, steel, cheese farmers). Not to mention the financial sector is going to jizz their pants if we get up around traditional interest rates because they can jack it up a few above prime.

It sure does hurt like hell if you're deeply, deeply invested in the economy having slow horrible growth and have shifted your shekels to foreign markets, pink slip stocks and other methods the jews use to enrich themselves to the detriment of goyim.

Edit: I mean sure, there comes a point where the rates are too damn high but anyone thinking a 800 point drop isn't a healthy correction never lived through 2008.
Hey man, they are desperate.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #11044 on: October 12, 2018, 01:17:04 PM »
+6
Financial blackmail is certainly possible but trust in government institutions are already at record lows and would make for some great last minute mail stuffers.  Remember that in October 2016, one of the biggest clinchers for Trump were all of the notices that went out that their health care premiums were shooting up double digits.  Raising rates is a shitty October Surprise but then again so is parading around a bunch of used up and drugged up whores so I guess it's possible.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11045 on: October 12, 2018, 02:02:12 PM »
+4
Interest rates have been way too low for too long. Maybe the rate is a little too high, but the market taking a 5% hit is not even close to worrying.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11046 on: October 12, 2018, 02:12:31 PM »
+3
Interest rates have been way too low for too long. Maybe the rate is a little too high, but the market taking a 5% hit is not even close to worrying.

little too high my fucking ass, start worrying when interest rates exceed bond rates.

this dip is jews taking shekels and redistributing to higher yield investments which just so happen to coincide with rates going up

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11047 on: October 12, 2018, 02:28:36 PM »
+3

little too high my fucking ass, start worrying when interest rates exceed bond rates.

this dip is jews taking shekels and redistributing to higher yield investments which just so happen to coincide with rates going up

I worded that wrong. I meant maybe they're increasing the rates too fast.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #11048 on: October 12, 2018, 04:08:31 PM »
+5
Good ol clownworld where "mainstream media's top financial analysts" don't know how to click the 5y button when they google "Dow Jones" in a sad attempt at blaming Trump.

Rediculious... 25,000 as opposed to the Obama 18,000 economic deadzone.

Mind you, mutual funds and private equities have been fuckin dying for just a drop of hedge market. People are trading like crazy. It'll be back up by Wednesday. Maybe not what it was, but at least low 26 thousands. Still though, CNN will be ringing the recession alarm and encouraging everyone to sell everything and start hording cans of cat food.

My favorite was Bloomberg using Boeing, with a clever little "turbulent times ahead!" tagline.

My portfolio is down $2,300 from this week's hit. I don't give a rabbit sized shit. I'm not flinching. Fuckin retail season is right around the corner. We'll be back to record highs again by the beginning of December and Jewberg will be right back to the same old, same old "According to analists, this month's record highs could indicate an upcoming recession."
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 04:23:35 PM by blasting_asshole »

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11049 on: October 12, 2018, 04:33:12 PM »
+4
Good ol clownworld where "mainstream media's top financial analysts" don't know how to click the 5y button when they google "Dow Jones" in a sad attempt at blaming Trump.

Rediculious... 25,000 as opposed to the Obama 18,000 economic deadzone.

Mind you, mutual funds and private equities have been fuckin dying for just a drop of hedge market. People are trading like crazy. It'll be back up by Wednesday. Maybe not what it was, but at least low 26 thousands. Still though, CNN will be ringing the recession alarm and encouraging everyone to sell everything and start hording cans of cat food.

My favorite was Bloomberg using Boeing, with a clever little "turbulent times ahead!" tagline.

My portfolio is down $2,300 from this week's hit. I don't give a rabbit sized shit. I'm not flinching. Fuckin retail season is right around the corner. We'll be back to record highs again by the beginning of December and Jewberg will be right back to the same old, same old "According to analists, this month's record highs could indicate an upcoming recession."
This is probably true, I share this shit to encourage conversation.