;

Author Topic: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.  (Read 802366 times)

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Ave Maria United Statesian Italian Better dead than red Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
Re: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.
« Reply #11425 on: November 18, 2018, 12:29:11 PM »
+3
So many pearls being clutched by you fags in here  :facepalm:
Trump isn't doing shit for us and he never will. So many of his promises could have been accomplished through executive powers, but he just tweets instead. How many excuses are you prepared to make for him?
Trump already elected multiple people to the supreme court. If you want something quantifiable that would be one of them. He's also attracted many new business to the US and has had made the business environment friendly enough(with many being done through Executive Orders) that already established companies have expanded. Obama didn't do any of that he blamed Bush for the first 4 years and the second term he claimed that we would have to deal with stunted growth because it was the "new normal".

I dunno what retarded podcsts or youtubers you're listening too, but Trump has done far more things for the long term health of the country than every administration leading back to Reagan combined.
Who cares who gets elected to the courts when we get run over by beaners and republicans are forced to shift to the left because of demographic changes. The current Congress will never give us an effective border.
Texas isn't getting overrun by beaners, it's getting overrun by white California refugees who then vote for the same shit that drove california into decline.

Besides none of the caravan people have encounter the US military yet. They're just meandering by a fence. Notice how they're entirely avoiding texas at this point.
You're delusional. Spics are still flooding into this country. Trump could have used the military to build the wall and no Hawaiian judge could have stopped him. He could have stopped ALL immigration for the entirety of his Presidency. He could order his DOJ to prosecute Antifa to the fullest extent, but in fact they never face any repercussions while his own supporters are ruthlessly prosecuted for defending themselves. He says drug traffickers should be executed, then passes a prison reform bill that will set thousands of them free and make it harder to deport illegal criminals. Trump is all talk and talk is cheap.

Trump controls the military but he doesn't control funding of it. He can't produce the billions needed to pay for wall materials out of thin air.

You know the omnibus included the most military funding in history, right?

I'm pretty sure the President can't shut down all immigration with an EO, and if he did, the Hawaiian Judge would stop him.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline

Sure, a Hawaiian judge could try to stop him (maybe, maybe not), then you fast track it to the Supreme Court and surely if he had done this on day 1 by now all immigration would be halted indefinitely. The President wields considerable power and Trump hasn't used any of it. DACA is a fucking Obama EO and it's still not rescinded. His Presidency is no different than any other milquetoast Republican. If you just want to make excuses for him instead of holding him to his word, then you'll be doing that until he's out of office. I'm thankful for Trump bringing awareness to the impending doom of our country via relentless brown hordes and forcing the left and the media to show their true selves, but I'm afraid that's the only tangible contribution he's going to make.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 12:32:39 PM by Shakebox »

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #11426 on: November 18, 2018, 12:44:45 PM »
+2
All immigration halted indefinitely lol

IF ONLY BLOUMPHF MADE AN EO ON DAY ONE ALL THE SCHOOL WATER FOUNTAINS WOULD DISPENSE NOTHING BUT SODA RIGHT NOW UGH

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #11427 on: November 18, 2018, 12:53:15 PM »
+6
The mid terms showed that Florida and Texas are potential blue states in 2020. Trump should've gotten the wall and other immigration reforms done while he only had the cucks to worry about, instead we can look forward to two years of impeachment proceedings and subpoenas.

A strong Trump presidency was our last chance at righting the ship and it looks pretty dire from here on out.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Ave Maria United Statesian Italian Better dead than red Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #11428 on: November 18, 2018, 12:54:52 PM »
+3
All immigration halted indefinitely lol

IF ONLY BLOUMPHF MADE AN EO ON DAY ONE ALL THE SCHOOL WATER FOUNTAINS WOULD DISPENSE NOTHING BUT SODA RIGHT NOW UGH
If only Mexicans could read.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11429 on: November 18, 2018, 12:55:26 PM »
+3
If only you weren’t retarted

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #11430 on: November 18, 2018, 01:29:29 PM »
+2
The mid terms showed that Florida and Texas are potential blue states in 2020. Trump should've gotten the wall and other immigration reforms done while he only had the cucks to worry about, instead we can look forward to two years of impeachment proceedings and subpoenas.

A strong Trump presidency was our last chance at righting the ship and it looks pretty dire from here on out.

This is sadly probably correct. Obama trashed all his political capital in his first year forcing Obamacare through, but he succeeded. Trump should have done the same.

That doesn't mean shit. Military funding is allocated by Congress. It's not just a checking account where the Commander in Chief can spend whatever he wants. You don't just shut down production of a few F-35s, close a couple bases, and cancel an order of uniforms and put it into construction of a wall. Not to mention the Engineering guys are specialized and a small part of the forces. Or do you think regular soldiers are going to be building a wall?

I'm pretty sure the President can't shut down all immigration with an EO, and if he did, the Hawaiian Judge would stop him.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline

Sure, a Hawaiian judge could try to stop him (maybe, maybe not), then you fast track it to the Supreme Court and surely if he had done this on day 1 by now all immigration would be halted indefinitely. The President wields considerable power and Trump hasn't used any of it. DACA is a fucking Obama EO and it's still not rescinded. His Presidency is no different than any other milquetoast Republican. If you just want to make excuses for him instead of holding him to his word, then you'll be doing that until he's out of office. I'm thankful for Trump bringing awareness to the impending doom of our country via relentless brown hordes and forcing the left and the media to show their true selves, but I'm afraid that's the only tangible contribution he's going to make.

He literally tried this and it was shut down. IF you could "fast track" it to the Supreme Court, they still might not approve it. The President would be in a position to have to say "I am ignoring the rule of the Judicial Branch and declaring what is now law, and will use the military to enforce it within our borders." And what about when Congress passes laws negating Trump's immigration policies?

Trump eroding the powers of the other two branches is not as easy as you think. They will fight him for their own power over even if they agree with his ideology. Shit, even Fox News sided with CNN on this stupid Acosta thing, because they realize Trump is going to be in power 2-6 more years and if they lose their ability to have press passes and grandstand it's forever. Same goes for legislators who want to be in Congress for 30 more years or run for President themselves, or lifetime appointed SCJ who know they will serve under many Presidents of either party.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #11431 on: November 18, 2018, 01:51:48 PM »
+7

A big factor in several of these seats getting flipped or stolen was that the two big issues were immigration and health care.  Regarding the former, a lot of cucks got purged and regarding the latter, the GOP bungled the repeal and replace badly.  A lot of these candidates though ran on Trump's talking points and many of them, like Conor Lamb, pretended to want to be BFFs with Trump once they get into Congress.  Suburban whites fucked up badly here but I can't fault them for not wanting to vote for a cuckservative.  If 2020 has cucks being replaced by nationalists, it might be enough to keep the states red enough.

This election was redpilling in the sense that America is a lot more fucked than we even thought.  Looks like they've moved on from giving niggers a carton of newports to go vote and now are just outright stealing elections.  2020 is going to be more of the same.  If the state-level GOP can't get voter ID laws pushed through and purge the voter rolls in the next two years, the Democrats might be able to steal the election in 2020 and at that point, it's all over.  Purging the voter rolls in Georgia is what kept that shrieking negress from being governor.  Not a single thing can be taken for granted.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 02:01:30 PM by Small Weinered Goon »

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red old Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #11432 on: November 18, 2018, 02:10:06 PM »
+11
You are 100% right though, this election was redpilling in the sense that America is a lot more fucked than we even thought.  Looks like they've moved on from giving niggers a carton of newports to go vote and now are just outright stealing elections.  2020 is going to be more of the same.  If the state-level GOP can't get voter ID laws pushed through and purge the voter rolls in the next two years, the Democrats might be able to steal the election in 2020 and at that point, it's all over.

It ain't over until the fat lady sings.

I know there are a lot of blackpilled faggots here. I occasionally get depressed myself when some particularly nasty statistics hits my like tsunami and you think "fuck there isn't any coming back from this". Things are pretty rough. Texas could go blue straight blue in one or two election cycles. Look at the margin by which Cruz won his seat. We've handed a bunch of marxists the keys to our society for the past 50 years and said "go hog wild" and now we're reaping the rewards. But that's only half of the story.

There are still tons of people in the most cucked and pozzed countries of the West like Germany and Sweden. There are people willing to fight, willing to have their livelyhoods destroyed, and I bet there are people willing to outright die for the cause, which is the preservation of the human civilization. That's what ultimately at stake here. If we West falls now, humanity is doomed for another thousand years. Fortunately for us, a pretty significant part of the United States is willing to do just that. And fortunately for us, they are armed to the teeth.

As for Trump, just sit down for a second and think what the man is up against. He is not only fighting the Democratic party, which is increasingly and blatantly anti-white, he is also fighting half of his own party who want to stab him in the back at every turn. The most telling sign that Trump wants to make real changes to the country is his unwillingness to govern by executive orders like Obammy did. He wants permanent changes, he wants to change the direction of the entire country. That means not only having the voters on board (he managed that just fine if you look at the 2016 election results map), that also means having the massive bureacracy of the entire State on board. At the moment the majority of whom are fighting tooth and nail to keep the status quo.

If you thought America could be fixed within one election cycle you are delusional.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11433 on: November 18, 2018, 02:17:34 PM »
+6

This is sadly probably correct. Obama trashed all his political capital in his first year forcing Obamacare through, but he succeeded. Trump should have done the same.

That doesn't mean shit. Military funding is allocated by Congress. It's not just a checking account where the Commander in Chief can spend whatever he wants. You don't just shut down production of a few F-35s, close a couple bases, and cancel an order of uniforms and put it into construction of a wall. Not to mention the Engineering guys are specialized and a small part of the forces. Or do you think regular soldiers are going to be building a wall?

Wrong on the allocation of funds. The Commander-in-Chief can appropriate funds - once allocated - as he sees fit. And yes, the Army Corp of Engineers can build the wall.

He literally tried this and it was shut down.
If he cared at all he would have made the travel ban a key focus of the DOJ. He didn't because he doesn't care.

Trump eroding the powers of the other two branches is not as easy as you think. They will fight him for their own power over even if they agree with his ideology. Shit, even Fox News sided with CNN on this stupid Acosta thing, because they realize Trump is going to be in power 2-6 more years and if they lose their ability to have press passes and grandstand it's forever. Same goes for legislators who want to be in Congress for 30 more years or run for President themselves, or lifetime appointed SCJ who know they will serve under many Presidents of either party.
He doesn't have to erode anything. He has tools at his disposal that he's not using. Because he never planned to actually build a wall. Or end chain migration. Or birthright citizenship. He does what Sheldon Adelson tells him to do.

I'd love it if he proves me wrong, but based on what I've seen to this point, that's the conclusion I've reached.

You are 100% right though, this election was redpilling in the sense that America is a lot more fucked than we even thought.  Looks like they've moved on from giving niggers a carton of newports to go vote and now are just outright stealing elections.  2020 is going to be more of the same.  If the state-level GOP can't get voter ID laws pushed through and purge the voter rolls in the next two years, the Democrats might be able to steal the election in 2020 and at that point, it's all over.

It ain't over until the fat lady sings.

I know there are a lot of blackpilled faggots here. I occasionally get depressed myself when some particularly nasty statistics hits my like tsunami and you think "fuck there isn't any coming back from this". Things are pretty rough. Texas could go blue straight blue in one or two election cycles. Look at the margin by which Cruz won his seat. We've handed a bunch of marxists the keys to our society for the past 50 years and said "go hog wild" and now we're reaping the rewards. But that's only half of the story.

There are still tons of people in the most cucked and pozzed countries of the West like Germany and Sweden. There are people willing to fight, willing to have their livelyhoods destroyed, and I bet there are people willing to outright die for the cause, which is the preservation of the human civilization. That's what ultimately at stake here. If we West falls now, humanity is doomed for another thousand years. Fortunately for us, a pretty significant part of the United States is willing to do just that. And fortunately for us, they are armed to the teeth.

As for Trump, just sit down for a second and think what the man is up against. He is not only fighting the Democratic party, which is increasingly and blatantly anti-white, he is also fighting half of his own party who want to stab him in the back at every turn. The most telling sign that Trump wants to make real changes to the country is his unwillingness to govern by executive orders like Obammy did. He wants permanent changes, he wants to change the direction of the entire country. That means not only having the voters on board (he managed that just fine if you look at the 2016 election results map), that also means having the massive bureacracy of the entire State on board. At the moment the majority of whom are fighting tooth and nail to keep the status quo.

If you thought America could be fixed within one election cycle you are delusional.
I'm not blackpilled, quite the opposite in fact. I see a bright future ahead as more people are waking up to the reality of our situation. Just because Trump isn't going to save us doesn't mean we can't save ourselves and I believe we will. I don't give a shit about the midterms; it's all theater.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 02:34:07 PM by Shakebox »

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #11434 on: November 18, 2018, 02:53:44 PM »
+1
I'm not blackpilled, quite the opposite in fact. I see a bright future ahead as more people are waking up to the reality of our situation. Just because Trump isn't going to save us doesn't mean we can't save ourselves and I believe we will.

And what exactly does this entail? If Trump is just a plant who isn't going far enough, do you believe there is a candidate who will, who can get elected?

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #11435 on: November 18, 2018, 04:32:15 PM »
+8
This is like reading a bunch of Bernie Supporters angry about the US not being made into Communist Cuba overnight if we had a President Sanders.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #11436 on: November 18, 2018, 05:29:01 PM »
This is like reading a bunch of Bernie Supporters angry about the US not being made into Communist Cuba overnight if we had a President Sanders.

"When we finally take up arms and rise up and put the Rethuglicans kikes against the wall I will be a very important leader in the new order!"

:unparsons:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #11437 on: November 18, 2018, 05:40:26 PM »
+4

"When we finally take up arms and rise up and put the Rethuglicans kikes against the wall I will be a very important leader in the new order!"

:unparsons:
Yeah pretty much.

The thing that bothers me about illegal immigration is that they can't be assimilated into the larger society because most of them while they can speak spanish, they can't read in spanish. So they already don't know english which is what most americans speak, and now they're even further behind because they can't read period. You now have a sizable population living in an advance society where they sure as fuck can't participate or become invested in it and who take significant portions of tax payer funded social systems intended for actual citizens who are invested in society or who want to become invested in society.

It's an excellent way on how to create no-go areas, because they don't treat the country like they belong because they're not invested in the future of the country they just want handouts. So committing crime and other nefarious acts are no real big deal because they don't stand to loose much of anything. Section 8 and Rental properties get a bad name mostly because nobody takes care of their shit, it's always someone else's responsibility.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11438 on: November 18, 2018, 05:53:09 PM »
+4
I'm not blackpilled, quite the opposite in fact. I see a bright future ahead as more people are waking up to the reality of our situation. Just because Trump isn't going to save us doesn't mean we can't save ourselves and I believe we will.

And what exactly does this entail? If Trump is just a plant who isn't going far enough, do you believe there is a candidate who will, who can get elected?
I think there's a chance the Republican party will become the WN party. Not easily, but through young candidates who run on increasingly pro-white platforms and get elected by a white population that's beginning to see the writing on the wall. If said candidates can resist corruption by the lobbies then there's a chance. If not, civil war is inevitable.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #11439 on: November 18, 2018, 05:57:28 PM »
+2

I think there's a chance the Republican party will become the WN party. Not easily, but through young candidates who run on increasingly pro-white platforms and get elected by a white population that's beginning to see the writing on the wall. If said candidates can resist corruption by the lobbies then there's a chance. If not, civil war is inevitable.

You need a Caucus like the DNC has and Patrick little can't even get elected.

The problem with ethnic nationalist movements is that they always purity spiral. You've seen all the black nationalist movements, they're still fucking stuck in the 1960's and can't move forward. They've gotten the black population to quagmire and has over 70% of blacks on some form of social welfare which in turn caused their family structure to disintegrate. You'll get a similar effect with a white nationalist equivalent.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 05:59:46 PM by a torrent of piss »

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11440 on: November 18, 2018, 05:59:58 PM »
+7

You need a Caucus like the DNC has and Patrick little can't even get elected.
Little doesn't even run as a WN. His priority is exposing and expelling jews. Scoff at him all you want, he's redpilled a lot of people.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #11441 on: November 18, 2018, 06:12:55 PM »
+5
You would probably have more success with a traditional european lifestyle movement or western heritage. Like how to adopt western methods of thinking and live by them and what the mentality encompasses and why the west has had so much success because of it. You could even go all the way back to Rome and Greece and why it benefits everyone to learn from them.

It would wreck identity politics because for one these are essentially universal systems of thinking that anyone can use.

Now the appeal for identity politics is that it has a very low bar for entry, it boils down to Group A did Something to Group B and I'm part of Group B and I feel I'm owed something because of vague reasons. It's not very constructive thinking. That's maybe the only primary spear head that IP has is that it's overly simplified and it gives you something to hate as well as disregarding nuance.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Motorcyclist Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #11442 on: November 18, 2018, 06:15:17 PM »
+4
Let's play 21sy century Thule Society it will totally work this time.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #11443 on: November 18, 2018, 06:19:58 PM »
+3
Let's play 21sy century Thule Society it will totally work this time.
They didn't even make it to the 15 year mark.

Besides you only go Secret Society if you want to go down the subversion route like the free masons.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11444 on: November 18, 2018, 06:23:56 PM »
+10
You would probably have more success with a traditional european lifestyle movement or western heritage. Like how to adopt western methods of thinking and live by them and what the mentality encompasses and why the west has had so much success because of it. You could even go all the way back to Rome and Greece and why it benefits everyone to learn from them.

It would wreck identity politics because for one these are essentially universal systems of thinking that anyone can use.

Now the appeal for identity politics is that it has a very low bar for entry, it boils down to Group A did Something to Group B and I'm part of Group B and I feel I'm owed something because of vague reasons. It's not very constructive thinking. That's maybe the only primary spear head that IP has is that it's overly simplified and it gives you something to hate as well as disregarding nuance.

You can keep trying to play based civnat man, but it won't get you anywhere except a brown commie shithole. Identity politics aren't going away. Our elections are just a racial headcount. It's time for white people to start playing the game.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #11445 on: November 18, 2018, 06:53:51 PM »

I think there's a chance the Republican party will become the WN party.

:lolnoxl:

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11446 on: November 18, 2018, 08:22:12 PM »
+6

I think there's a chance the Republican party will become the WN party.

:lolnoxl:

Look at all those WNs who voted for Hillary! How will the Republicans ever pull them over to the right wing?!? :tuss:

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #11447 on: November 18, 2018, 08:37:03 PM »
+9
Let's just DOTR already

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #11448 on: November 18, 2018, 09:22:04 PM »
+3

You can keep trying to play based civnat man, but it won't get you anywhere except a brown commie shithole. Identity politics aren't going away. Our elections are just a racial headcount. It's time for white people to start playing the game.
It's not even civnat.

If you say anything remotely positive about European colonists on a college campus and the like, professors have been conditioned to lose their shit over it for no reason.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11449 on: November 18, 2018, 11:03:21 PM »
+1
Guys I’m hoping that by bringing in a few kittens that my cat can become a brontosaurus.

Godamn trump isn’t doing shit for me or my damned cat so any help would be appreciated