;

Author Topic: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.  (Read 711208 times)

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.
« Reply #3450 on: April 18, 2017, 03:50:23 PM »
+1
And the God-Cuck congratulates the Cockroach in Turkey over his 'win'. Shameful. Turkey should be out of NATO and glassed over.
You were defending Assad in the Syria thread and yet you want Turkey to be glassed over.

Please be consistent with your muslim love/hate.
Go back to your autistic trophy collecting. At least you know something about that. Assad was pretty much bitchslapping the fundamentalist camel fucking Islam out of his country, Cockroach boy is trying to turn Turkey from a secular country into another backwater kebab state. Oh and he seems to have pretty much copied Hitlers rise to supreme dictator play for play. Did I mention he's been buying oil from ISIS?

Look muslims are like Kraft easy mac & cheese bowls....you can't nuke just one.
There's a difference between Muslims and Islamists.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #3451 on: April 18, 2017, 04:12:18 PM »
+3
Yeah Edrogan is a giant cunt, the referendum was another step towards him becoming another Ayatollah Khomeini and pushing Turkey deeper into the hands of backwards-ass radical islam. The same path Assad's fighting against. There's nothing to congratulate about that and Trump admin is quickly turning out to be another clueless neocon machine.

adolf spacey

• Enemy Of The State
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #3452 on: April 18, 2017, 04:52:01 PM »
+7
Now you're being pedantic.

The original statement was that sperg rush was implying the only reason we're against chem weapons is we're being manipulated by the jews because of the holocaust.

He was wrong.

I pointed out that the ban by civilized nations on chem weapons of war after WWI predated the holocaust.

You are correct.

Then you implied that no, jews did 9/11 the Treaty of Versailles. So what the fuck does that have to do anything?

You said it had nothing to do with jews and the holocaust. I clarified that it did have something to do with at least one jew.

Even if you're pissy that the Treaty was written by I love cock more than A JEW does and even if it had some bad consequences like fucking over Germany enough to lay the seeds for WWII (a feature, not a bug if you're a Nazi fanboy), that doesn't make the ban on chem weapons bad or wrong.

The treaty of Versailles was shitty and led to WW2 and coincidentally was heavily influenced by a jewish advisor to Woodrow Wilson. Thanks for acknowledging that. I personally believe gas weapons are terrible. However I also believe any sort of weapons ban is wrong because A) War is inherently amoral, B) It just allows larger more powerful countries to dictate to smaller countries on what terms they are able to defend themselves and C) The laws only give bigger more powerful nations  an excuse to invade and fuck around in smaller, less powerful countries. They are often selective about when they enforce these laws, especially if other equally powerful countries are using them. Also, if countries they are allied to one of these larger countries things are rarely done.
      I haven't seen any international outrage or threat of foreign intervention when Israel has used white phosphorous rounds against civilians in the past. It's in large part because Israel is a US ally. This is also likely due to the fact that the US used white phosphorous munitions in Fallujah and in Afghanistan. Somehow nothing gets done when one of the Big Three or their allies uses weapons that are banned for use against civilian targets or personnel. But somehow when Syria is using a banned weapon it suddenly matters. Why do you think it matters now? No one actually cares about international conventions on chemical weapons. Yeah it's shocking to see people gassed. It's almost as shocking as seeing people getting nuked, or getting napalmed, or getting burned by white phosphorous. But the only reason this is being highlighted is because our country and it's ally, Israel, have had their sights set on ousting Assad for almost a decade, if not more. The chemical weapon use, false flag or not, is a poor justification for US intervention into Syria.

I don't think anyone who sincerely cares about international weapons conventions, or the inhumane effects of the weapons they ban can honestly argue that the US or Israel has been any better about their use. Similarly they cannot make the case that these laws have been enforced evenly and fairly. This is why I think they laws should be done away with entirely.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 05:02:10 PM by adolf spacey »
The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Deplorables You can't know! Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #3453 on: April 18, 2017, 06:58:53 PM »
+7
And the God-Cuck congratulates the Cockroach in Turkey over his 'win'. Shameful. Turkey should be out of NATO and glassed over.
You were defending Assad in the Syria thread and yet you want Turkey to be glassed over.

Go back to your autistic trophy collecting. At least you know something about that. Assad was pretty much bitchslapping the fundamentalist camel fucking Islam out of his country, Cockroach boy is trying to turn Turkey from a secular country into another backwater kebab state. Oh and he seems to have pretty much copied Hitlers rise to supreme dictator play for play. Did I mention he's been buying oil from ISIS?

lol

Beepboop

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3454 on: April 18, 2017, 10:08:11 PM »
+10

There is. The latter is a little louder about their wish for you to submit to Islam. There's a similarity too. Both should be eradicated.

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #3455 on: April 18, 2017, 10:28:41 PM »
+10

No wonder Europe is so cucked.  :lolno:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #3456 on: April 19, 2017, 01:28:30 AM »
+6
Lib tears flow tonight, it's the Superbowl all over again.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3457 on: April 19, 2017, 03:21:00 AM »
+3
http://clapsnews.com/2017/04/19/antifa-now-selling-weapons/

Antifa now selling antifa branded weapons. Reddit chatter shows that many are interested in things that go beyond stabby stabby weapons though. They want guns.

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #3458 on: April 19, 2017, 05:12:46 AM »
+3
I wonder where antifa will get their guns...

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #3459 on: April 19, 2017, 06:03:19 AM »
+5

Great.  Now Georgians have to endure another two months of Hollywood celebrities shoving a carpetbagger down their throats. 

On the plus side, democrats are going to waste tens of millions of dollars fighting for a seat they're only going to hold 18 months.

SooperPooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #3460 on: April 19, 2017, 09:09:07 AM »
+2

Great.  Now Georgians have to endure another two months of Hollywood celebrities shoving a carpetbagger down their throats. 

On the plus side, democrats are going to waste tens of millions of dollars fighting for a seat they're only going to hold 18 months.

I'm hoping for some dank memes
rofl I have a sig

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3461 on: April 19, 2017, 11:43:24 AM »
+5
Dunno why but there have been a bunch of talking heads on different TV networks comparing Trump to Andrew Jackson.

This could be the new MUH RUSSIA because they're mentioning how Jackson wrecked the indians and other minority groups.

They leave out how Jackson wrecked banks but apparently Andrew Jackson was very scary even for his time and made many americans afraid.

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Drinkin' and Postin' Jesuit Fucked a lesbian
    • Awards
« Reply #3462 on: April 19, 2017, 11:55:30 AM »
+6

Republicans will win in June, this was the Dems single chance to win GA6. It only came out that Ossoff doesnt actually live in the district in the last couple of days + people are going to realize his platform is: #resist and lets not mention my political affiliation or ideology so I appear like a moderate.

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #3463 on: April 19, 2017, 11:56:37 AM »
+2
Dunno why but there have been a bunch of talking heads on different TV networks comparing Trump to Andrew Jackson.

This could be the new MUH RUSSIA because they're mentioning how Jackson wrecked the indians and other minority groups.

They leave out how Jackson wrecked banks but apparently Andrew Jackson was very scary even for his time and made many americans afraid.

THE ONLY THING JACKSON EVER DID OF NOTE WAS OWN SLAVES

DID YOU KNOW JACKSON OWNED SLAVES?

TRUMP = SLAVE MASTER

:ultlibrage:

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3464 on: April 19, 2017, 12:57:42 PM »
+14

Antifa now selling antifa branded weapons. Reddit chatter shows that many are interested in things that go beyond stabby stabby weapons though. They want guns.

It's pretty neat how Antifa's idea of preventing the rise of Fascism in the US is "mirror the rise of Nazism in Germany". I'm sure giving the far right in America their own Horst Wessel after you shoot into a crowd of Trump supporters with an illegal gun smuggled into the country by Mexicans won't have any negative consequences for the left.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Deplorables Metal Fan Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #3465 on: April 19, 2017, 03:24:47 PM »
+3

It's pretty neat how Antifa's idea of preventing the rise of Fascism in the US is "mirror the rise of Nazism in Germany". I'm sure giving the far right in America their own Horst Wessel after you shoot into a crowd of Trump supporters with an illegal gun smuggled into the country by Mexicans won't have any negative consequences for the left.

No no you see by violently oppressing all dissent, they are keeping their opponents from violently oppressing the population!  Can't you see this logic in the CURRENT YEAR! 

:megatuss:

The more violence they use on the right, the more the right converges into a unified group on the far right.  When you try to kill everyone who isn't a communist and call them Nazis, pretty soon you're going to fighting nothing but actual Nazis as the moderates abandon all pretense.  The Left is literally going to try and do the absolute worst thing they could possibly do in this situation, but goddammit if they aren't going to try their hardest to do it.  :psyduck:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3466 on: April 19, 2017, 04:15:02 PM »
+8
CNN is gloating over the fact that Fox news' Flagship show the O'Reilly factor got canceled due to him sexually harassing people.

They're acting like leftism is going to come roaring back now and we'll have a woman in the whitehouse come 2020.

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #3467 on: April 19, 2017, 04:29:32 PM »
+3
Someone tell me why there's been no action on the travel ban

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3468 on: April 19, 2017, 04:30:40 PM »
+3

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #3469 on: April 19, 2017, 04:31:43 PM »
+2
Jason Chaffetz will not be seeking reelection in 2018

https://www.facebook.com/JasonChaffetz1/posts/10158423022140234

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Deplorables You can't know! Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #3470 on: April 19, 2017, 04:34:08 PM »
+7
CNN is gloating over the fact that Fox news' Flagship show the O'Reilly factor got canceled due to him sexually harassing people.

They're acting like leftism is going to come roaring back now and we'll have a woman in the whitehouse come 2020.

CNN is pretty much the most grotesque, horrendous piece of I love cock more than media does that currently exists. Thankfully for normal healthy people, they can't even surpass the million mark in total daily viewers now, and they're also the main reason why so many normies are cutting the cable cord in infinity and beyond speed.

Nah, limousine libshits had their chance in the mid-2000s, and much like everything else they tried enacting, it blew up in their face.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3471 on: April 19, 2017, 04:56:21 PM »
+4
CNN is pretty much the most grotesque, horrendous piece of I love cock more than media does that currently exists.
The only time I ever see CNN is when I'm at the gym, and the headlines they run lay it on so thick I can barely keep from laughing. 20-minute panel discussions of "Trump team scrambles to brand first 100 days."

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #3472 on: April 19, 2017, 05:15:59 PM »
+5
They couldn't be more fake if they tried. The best is when they "lost" the Republican guy talking about Wikileaks and it cut to Chris Cuomo and he goes "Oh no" which such insincere disappointment. It was amazing.

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #3473 on: April 19, 2017, 05:26:52 PM »
It's pretty neat how Antifa's idea of preventing the rise of Fascism in the US is "mirror the rise of Nazism in Germany".
But they're wearing black shirts, not brown.

:Benito:

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #3474 on: April 19, 2017, 05:31:20 PM »
+4

Republicans will win in June, this was the Dems single chance to win GA6. It only came out that Ossoff doesnt actually live in the district in the last couple of days + people are going to realize his platform is: #resist and lets not mention my political affiliation or ideology so I appear like a moderate.

Trump won the upcoming GA-06 election for the Republicans with one tweet this morning.