;

Author Topic: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.  (Read 801196 times)

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
Re: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.
« Reply #9025 on: March 13, 2018, 09:35:17 AM »
+6
https://www.inquisitr.com/4824215/hillary-clinton-nearly-falls-down-stairs-twice-in-purported-video-from-india/
Apparently Hilldog fell down again  :stewart:

Once in a while, I feel somewhat obtuse for placing so much judgement on Hillary's piss-poor image. I really shouldn't judge an individuals qualifications to serve the public, based on a poorly timed cough or inability to open a tight pickle jar. Then footage like this rears it's head to remind me that most of the world has to suck it up and deal with living in brutally harsh conditions without showing weakness. Meanwhile, those same people are watching Hillary get bested by a set of stairs, as her body overheats, yet again in 85 degree weather.

Not even a matter of "OH whoops! Silly me! Almost embarrassed myself, with that fall! Heh heh heh!" once in a while thing. Shit, I could deal with a physical clumsy president, but that bitch has to be constantly hoisted around by nursing home staff 24/7. Not to mention the strange vibe where it seems as if they're trying to fool us common folk into thinking it's an act of gentlemanly chivalry, when we all know damn well that arm grip is there to prevent certain death.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 09:52:23 AM by blasting_asshole »

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9026 on: March 13, 2018, 09:39:01 AM »
+9
Brace yourself for the internet/media to talk about what a great guy Tillerson was, and how things are really bad now even though just yesterday they were calling him a piece of shit Russian agent because he was friends with Putin.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #9027 on: March 13, 2018, 10:03:25 AM »
+9
If Hillary Clinton was Sarah Palin, and was stumbling around, don't think for a minute that SNL wouldn't redo the Chevy Chase/Gerald Ford scenario where Sarah Palin is at the White House doing random things and suddenly falls out the window because she's "clumsy"  :rolleyes:

walrus rape strategy

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge KURWA cold, dead hands The Gentry Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #9028 on: March 13, 2018, 12:47:26 PM »
+11
I hate to break it to some people but we're past the point of the constitution meaning anything anyway.  Thanks to Trump's time in office, we've found out that the Commander in Chief isn't the President but actually some judge in Honolulu.

I would like to think that the republicans would use this strategy when a democrat president is in office. Then i remember that the GOPe are a bunch of spineless cucks and know they won't.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #9029 on: March 13, 2018, 01:56:59 PM »
Would be nice if Trump went a couple of months without a firing or resignation...

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #9030 on: March 13, 2018, 02:54:11 PM »
Measure a few times and cut once. Trump's in construction, he should know this  :colbert:

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Inshallah! Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #9031 on: March 13, 2018, 03:18:04 PM »
+7
ALWAYS TRUST TRUMP

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9032 on: March 13, 2018, 03:35:52 PM »
+4
lol if you think this wasn't planned. he sent him on a fucking tour of Africa just like in the movie Dave!

and now in the middle of #MeToo, he's going to appoint the first woman as head of the CIA oh my god I cannot wait to watch Nancy Pelosi try to square this on

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #9033 on: March 13, 2018, 04:02:50 PM »
+4
"Treason is in the eye of the beholder."
"The Democrats have a better than 50-50 chance of retaking the House this year.  There's no way they won't impeach Trump.  Then it needs 67 votes in the Senate.  It seems unlikely, but you never know what might happen!"

'Russian Roulette' Authors Seek To Connect The Dots Between Trump And Putin
https://www.npr.org/programs/fresh-air/

The whole interview is insane, but listen from 31:05 on for the juiciest shit.

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #9034 on: March 13, 2018, 04:16:36 PM »
+6
Trump appointing a woman as head of CIA, RUSSIAN COLLUSION
°≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥°

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #9035 on: March 13, 2018, 05:38:52 PM »
+8
You nigs need to stop drinking the black pilled koolaid for our countries future. God Emperor Trump is slowly turning this ship around.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Fucked a lesbian Drinkin' and Postin' Jesuit
    • Awards
« Reply #9036 on: March 13, 2018, 05:41:31 PM »
+4
Would be nice if Trump went a couple of months without a firing or resignation...

Tbh every female I know that voted for Trump is angsty over the turnover.  Slightly concerning, but I’m sure they’ll vote for him again

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #9037 on: March 13, 2018, 05:43:17 PM »
+4
McCain already condemned the CIA nominee lol

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #9038 on: March 13, 2018, 06:02:36 PM »
+17
Pompeo seems like a solid choice for SoS.  Staunchly anti-UN and supports executing leakers lol.

Also reading up on the CIA nominee and holy fuckin lol, what a master stroke.  A woman, who oversaw CIA black sites, ran the covert intelligence branch of the CIA, and that the EU and Germany want to put in jail.   :allears:

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9039 on: March 13, 2018, 06:11:20 PM »
+12
Trump is a businessman and in business, if you're the top guy in your department and you can't deliver, your days are numbered.  I'd say with few exceptions, just about every government agency has either outright refused to do what Trump has asked or drags their feet as long as possible.  So he hires people who he thinks can get the job done.  If they can't, then they're out.  It's pretty straightforward.  So I expect a lot of these high profile positions to be revolving doors as long as the "deep state" continues their war against Trump and the American public. 

Hugh G. Gaines

• Unperson
  • Back To Basics
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables United Statesian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #9040 on: March 13, 2018, 07:26:21 PM »
+4
Trump truly is the God Emperor.

Trump floats idea of creating a 'space force'
BY ELLEN MITCHELL

President Trump on Tuesday said his new national security strategy recognizes space as a war-fighting domain and may pave the way for the creation of a “space force.”

“We have the Air Force, we’ll have the Space Force,” Trump said during a speech to military personnel in San Diego, Calif., after surveying border wall prototypes during his trip.

“You know I was saying it the other day – because we’re doing a tremendous amount of work in space – I said, 'Maybe we need a new force, we’ll call it the Space Force.' And I was not really serious, and then I said what a great idea, maybe we’ll have to do that. That could happen,” he said.

“From the very beginning many of our astronauts have been soldiers and sailors, airmen, Coast Guardsmen and Marines, and our service members will be vital to ensuring America continues to lead the way in to the stars.”

Trump added that the U.S. is “way, way behind” on advances in space, “but we’re catching up fast.”

Congressional proponents of a dedicated space military branch have argued it is necessary because the Air Force has in recent years focused on more traditional service needs such as updating and buying aircraft.

A push to establish a space corps within the Air Force – led by Reps. Jim Cooper (D-Tenn.) and Mike Rogers (R-Ala.) – failed in the House Armed Services Committee last year.

Supporters of the idea worried that the United States is lagging behind Russia and China, who have already made moves to spin off their space operations into separate military branches and are developing electronic warfare and anti-satellite weapons.

The White House, however, fiercely opposed the space corps plan last year. The administration, along with the Pentagon and Senate, acknowledged the United States must do better in space, but that creating a new military branch would be premature and may add more bureaucracy that could hinder the military’s space operations.

Though the move for an established space corps failed, the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) did include several reforms to the military’s space operations. Among them is a provision that requires the deputy secretary of Defense to study the possibility of creating a space corps in the future.

The language also eliminates several layers of bureaucracy – including the principal adviser for space, the Defense Space Council and the deputy chief of staff for space operations – and gives Air Force Space Command sole authority for organizing, training and equipping all space forces within the Air Force.

In a joint statement in November, Rogers and Cooper – the top lawmakers on the House Armed Services strategic forces subcommittee – said that they hoped the NDAA compromise would eventually help achieve their goal, and that they will not allow a “space Pearl Harbor.”

Pentagon officials are also looking at how “best to posture joint space forces to support joint campaigns” and are considering creating a new command for space warfare, according to a Defense Department memo sent to Congress last week that was first reported by Defense One.

The March 1 memo proposes a combatant command for space and restructuring the Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC).

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #9041 on: March 13, 2018, 07:34:00 PM »
+4
Space Midway would be p sweet tho

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9042 on: March 13, 2018, 07:50:42 PM »
+12

BY ELLEN MITCHELL

"The spice must flow. And believe me, its going to flow. There's going to be so much spice, you're going to be tired of folding space."

Hugh G. Gaines

• Unperson
  • Back To Basics
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables United Statesian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #9043 on: March 13, 2018, 07:58:57 PM »
+8
We have memesign the likes of which even God has never seen.

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #9044 on: March 13, 2018, 08:03:37 PM »
+4

BY ELLEN MITCHELL

President Trump on Tuesday said his new national security strategy recognizes space as a war-fighting domain and may pave the way for the creation of a “space force.”

“We have the Air Force, we’ll have the Space Force,” Trump said during a speech to military personnel in San Diego, Calif., after surveying border wall prototypes during his trip.

“You know I was saying it the other day – because we’re doing a tremendous amount of work in space – I said, 'Maybe we need a new force, we’ll call it the Space Force.' And I was not really serious, and then I said what a great idea, maybe we’ll have to do that. That could happen,” he said.

“From the very beginning many of our astronauts have been soldiers and sailors, airmen, Coast Guardsmen and Marines, and our service members will be vital to ensuring America continues to lead the way in to the stars.”

Trump added that the U.S. is “way, way behind” on advances in space, “but we’re catching up fast.”

Congressional proponents of a dedicated space military branch have argued it is necessary because the Air Force has in recent years focused on more traditional service needs such as updating and buying aircraft.

A push to establish a space corps within the Air Force – led by Reps. Jim Cooper (D-Tenn.) and Mike Rogers (R-Ala.) – failed in the House Armed Services Committee last year.

Supporters of the idea worried that the United States is lagging behind Russia and China, who have already made moves to spin off their space operations into separate military branches and are developing electronic warfare and anti-satellite weapons.

The White House, however, fiercely opposed the space corps plan last year. The administration, along with the Pentagon and Senate, acknowledged the United States must do better in space, but that creating a new military branch would be premature and may add more bureaucracy that could hinder the military’s space operations.

Though the move for an established space corps failed, the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) did include several reforms to the military’s space operations. Among them is a provision that requires the deputy secretary of Defense to study the possibility of creating a space corps in the future.

The language also eliminates several layers of bureaucracy – including the principal adviser for space, the Defense Space Council and the deputy chief of staff for space operations – and gives Air Force Space Command sole authority for organizing, training and equipping all space forces within the Air Force.

In a joint statement in November, Rogers and Cooper – the top lawmakers on the House Armed Services strategic forces subcommittee – said that they hoped the NDAA compromise would eventually help achieve their goal, and that they will not allow a “space Pearl Harbor.”

Pentagon officials are also looking at how “best to posture joint space forces to support joint campaigns” and are considering creating a new command for space warfare, according to a Defense Department memo sent to Congress last week that was first reported by Defense One.

The March 1 memo proposes a combatant command for space and restructuring the Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC).

Sounds cool, but probs just a front for a never ending jobs program that doesn't really go anywhere like NASA's SLS rather than an actual need.  Kinda apparent given the main sponsors are from two of the most important states to the aerospace industry.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #9045 on: March 13, 2018, 09:55:35 PM »
+1
I'll only accept the Space Force as a good idea if they make a functioning RoboSkull vehicle.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #9046 on: March 13, 2018, 10:09:10 PM »
+5
What if Trump knows about aliens and he's telling us that there are aliens on the way?  :stonk:

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9047 on: March 13, 2018, 10:19:33 PM »
+17
What if Trump knows about aliens and he's telling us that there are aliens on the way?  :stonk:

They're coming and they are pissed that all those donations to The Clinton Foundation got them nothing.

Junkers Ju 888

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #9048 on: March 13, 2018, 10:23:12 PM »
+6

They're coming and they are pissed that all those donations to The Clinton Foundation got them nothing.

That and McCain will be dead before he can offer them amnesty.

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #9049 on: March 13, 2018, 10:28:16 PM »
+9
Trump is a businessman and in business, if you're the top guy in your department and you can't deliver, your days are numbered.  I'd say with few exceptions, just about every government agency has either outright refused to do what Trump has asked or drags their feet as long as possible.  So he hires people who he thinks can get the job done.  If they can't, then they're out.  It's pretty straightforward.  So I expect a lot of these high profile positions to be revolving doors as long as the "deep state" continues their war against Trump and the American public.

On that note, I've done projects with Exxon in 2009 and recently in 2017. Back in 09-10, Rex was very prominent in the company, and established a very strong presence. I mean if you walked in day zero, didn't know what the CEO even looked like, and walked past the gym where Rex was playing basketball with the guys, you would take one look immediately know he was the CEO.  Dude commanded respect, and was very authoritarian in his management style. I think him and Trump clashed like 2 bulls behind the scenes. I kinda saw this coming a while back, and Rex lasted a bit longer than I expected. I think this change of course is for the best for both the CIA and SoS - I still think he could use Bolton in the mix.