;

Author Topic: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.  (Read 679927 times)

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.
« Reply #9250 on: April 10, 2018, 01:05:23 PM »
+9
As far as my liberal friends are talking about, the FBI executed a super badass raid of Trump Tower to seize evidence that was set on fire to hide evidence of Russia? Something impeachable? The Hydra connection in the next Marvel movie? And then they arrested Trump's lawyer because life is a movie for children and when a bad guy enters into contact with authorities at all he's already guilty.

I don't get it, honestly.

So Trump hid movie style hard evidence, physically, in Trump Tower. He didn't take it somewhere that didn't have his name on it, it wasn't digital and easily deleted(we can't be fucked to track Hillary's e-shenanigans, right?) and it can only be hid or destroyed by a literal fire. He waited 18 months to do anything about it, during which time the evidence was not adjusted in any way. In fact, it was left there the entire time, intact, like a movie's single thumb drive of incriminating data for the hero to grab and bring the evil conspiracy down.

Thinking fast because the last nothingburger was going to blow things wide open somebody lit a fire that killed a person to get rid of this evidence. Thinking faster the FBI raided the tower to get the evidence that was just lit on fire after 18 months but it is still intact I guess and Cohen fell and Trump's inner circle is exposed and impeachment soon baby.

In reality I'll be hard pressed to remember any of this happened in two weeks when Cohen is questioned, charged with nothing and the next nothingburger is served.

Or maybe this really is the big one among the dozens of nothing ones and Trump will actually be impeached, at which point Pence becomes president and liberals act shocked that their Hillary revenge fanfic isn't how the government actually works.

The premise of the raid is almost certainly a nothingburger, but now they will crack open the guy's computer and e-mail and search for something damaging -- anything.  And attorney-client privilege be damned in this case.  If they can't get past that hurdle, then they'll find something that looks bad to leak to the media.

Precisely this. They will find SOMETHING that they can call a crime/misdemeanor just to try and impeach him or arrest his family members or friends in the most transparent attempt to destroy a human being I have ever witnessed. And they will be leaking attorney/client stuff all the way arguing that it is all matters of great public concern.

I’m really not the biggest fan of Trump, the man; but I can’t really fault the guy for losing his temper when literally the entire media/federal bureaucratic establishment has been operating with the singular goal to destroy him, his family, his friends, his employees, and his businesses since Nov 8, 2016.
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards Deplorables You can't know! Anonymous Fascist
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #9251 on: April 10, 2018, 02:18:29 PM »
+13
So the media who have been lamenting the 'fall'of the last rebel enclave near Damascus, publish reports from the 'white helmets' stating that Assad used chemical weapons as fact, while at the same time burying news of the Turkish assault on the Kurds.

Let's look at the facts for a second

Assad is winning the war. The Islamists who he's been bitchslapping for the last few weeks are on their last legs. Sorry, I forgot, according to media, they are 'civilians', and not terrorist. What does Assad have to gain by using chemical weapons? What would the 'rebels' have to gain?

Syrian civil war has been going on for even longer than WW2 now. In a year from now it'll be older than Barry Obongo's failed presidency. Just desert things.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #9252 on: April 10, 2018, 05:20:15 PM »
+12
As far as Muslims are concerned, there is no such thing as a civilian. That's what you get for creating a culture where 12 year olds are used as suicide bombers.
e: And yes, I understand the Nazis used child soldiers as well but that was when they were on their last legs and as far as I am aware they didn't have them blow up.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 05:23:26 PM by Rob Halford's Scrotal Sack »
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! cold, dead hands Texan Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #9253 on: April 10, 2018, 06:55:43 PM »
+15
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #9254 on: April 10, 2018, 09:06:16 PM »
+14
Let's suppose, for a moment, that this wasn't some Israeli false flag. Who gives a shit if sandniggers are gassing each other?
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9255 on: April 10, 2018, 09:29:55 PM »
+4
Let's suppose, for a moment, that this wasn't some Israeli false flag. Who gives a shit if sandniggers are gassing each other?

The implication is that sand niggers are too fucking stupid to safely make their own chemical weapons, so somebody is giving chemical weapons to them.

And that somebody may be inclined to low-key use them in less nigger places like Ukraine or the Baltics.

Professor of Niggerology

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Inshallah! Fascist Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #9256 on: April 10, 2018, 10:17:16 PM »
+8

The implication is that sand niggers are too fucking stupid to safely make their own chemical weapons, so somebody is giving chemical weapons to them.

And that somebody may be inclined to low-key use them in less nigger places like Ukraine or the Baltics.

But why bother using chemical weapons in a war you are winning
FREE NEAT

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #9257 on: April 10, 2018, 10:24:23 PM »
+11
world leaders are starting to chicken out on the syria gas thing, [[[narrative]]] falling apart and nothing but sabre rattling

At this point they need something better than the 83728th scary deadly gas attack story for a good reason to invade the place before sandnigger gold becomes less valuable.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9258 on: April 11, 2018, 01:50:26 AM »
+2

But why bother using chemical weapons in a war you are winning

There are very few ways to test chemical weapons. Even fewer if you want real world data.

Given that they are dropping this shit out of helicopters in 55 gallon drums, it's some low risk field testing on just how low tech you can go before compromising your own safety.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #9259 on: April 11, 2018, 02:11:54 AM »
+3

Baltics are all European Union and NATO countries, I have a very hard time imagining a scenario where this would be possible.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #9260 on: April 11, 2018, 02:56:29 AM »
+5

Fucking 4channers can make mustard gas, so I'm sure dunecoons are at least trying their hands. And who knows how many of those "gas attacks" are simply backyard labs exploding?
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #9261 on: April 11, 2018, 03:30:31 AM »
+7
How many of these gas attacks are nothing more than some video of people dumping water on their faces?

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9262 on: April 11, 2018, 06:43:19 AM »
+11
world leaders are starting to chicken out on the syria gas thing, [[[narrative]]] falling apart and nothing but sabre rattling

At this point they need something better than the 83728th scary deadly gas attack story for a good reason to invade the place before sandnigger gold becomes less valuable.

The ((powers that be)) have been beating the war drum in Syria for over five years.  Assad has won the Syrian Civil War, this is just one last desperate attempt to try to overthrow him since ISIS and the "moderate rebels" and "white helmets" were unable to do so, even with the west providing material and funding.  When that inevitably falls through, that will be it.  I'm sure it will be literally anuddah shoah that Israel can't start expanding their border into Syria but tough shit, Jews.  Having said that, this isn't going to be the last time we're going to see border skirmishes between the two, we just have to ignore it, much like what happened in Lebanon when Israel failed to make any inroads there either last decade.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #9263 on: April 11, 2018, 10:14:54 AM »
+8
It's a sad day that the mainstream media has pissed away so much of their credibility that something that should be obvious, like whether dictator X gassed his own people, is actually in doubt. 
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 10:26:11 AM by Handyman »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #9264 on: April 11, 2018, 10:46:14 AM »
I still think all that's really going to happen at most is that Syria loses it's airforce because everything plane and helicopter related gets blown up.  :geithner:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #9265 on: April 11, 2018, 10:52:58 AM »
+7
Also Paul Ryan is stepping down. I wish more democrats would do the same, maybe after the blue wave doesn't materialize and they don't want to get caught in a dragnet.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #9266 on: April 11, 2018, 11:33:43 AM »
+3
Also Paul Ryan is stepping down. I wish more democrats would do the same, maybe after the blue wave doesn't materialize and they don't want to get caught in a dragnet.
Stepping down and not running for re-election are two different things.
His name was Harry Anderson

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #9267 on: April 11, 2018, 02:37:41 PM »
+2
Stepping down. Not running for re-election. They mean the same thing: Drain the swamp. :trump:

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9268 on: April 11, 2018, 04:55:44 PM »
+3

Baltics are all European Union and NATO countries, I have a very hard time imagining a scenario where this would be possible.

Its eithet false flag attacks to distort the narritave or its a state actor seeing just how far they can go in violating international norms.

Nope, neither would be of any value in a low intensity future conflict. :tuss:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #9269 on: April 12, 2018, 10:38:40 AM »
+10
Boomers really want Syria bombed.

There's also many boomers who don't care if trump is impeached because any and any economic problems are fabricated and we would have still had a good economy under Hillary Clinton and it maybe would have been even better because she's an insider who can keep the drama away, and everything with economic prosperity has been the same since the 1960's it's just younger people make false claims and the boomers also hope that the younger people get drafted because that gives us good senators like John McCain.

They still think you can go from waiter to restaurant manager in a 2-3 months by just showing up for work.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 10:42:04 AM by a torrent of piss »

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9270 on: April 12, 2018, 11:04:49 AM »
+5
Death to the Boomers generation!

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #9271 on: April 12, 2018, 02:01:25 PM »
+3

Cmon man what did Rocket ever do to you?

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9272 on: April 12, 2018, 02:16:28 PM »
+1

Cmon man what did Rocket ever do to you?
Brake my heart  :myecred:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5anLPw0Efmo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5anLPw0Efmo</a>
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 02:57:38 PM by The Watcher »

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire 420 Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Better dead than red Scrooge Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #9273 on: April 12, 2018, 02:21:40 PM »
+5
Boomers really want Syria bombed.

There's also many boomers who don't care if trump is impeached because any and any economic problems are fabricated and we would have still had a good economy under Hillary Clinton and it maybe would have been even better because she's an insider who can keep the drama away, and everything with economic prosperity has been the same since the 1960's it's just younger people make false claims and the boomers also hope that the younger people get drafted because that gives us good senators like John McCain.

They still think you can go from waiter to restaurant manager in a 2-3 months by just showing up for work.

Boomer cargo cult-ism is fucking hilarious. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Futurist United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #9274 on: April 12, 2018, 02:59:44 PM »
+10
Boomers don’t care because worst case scenario, they’ll be dead before the bill comes due.