;

Author Topic: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.  (Read 798080 times)

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.
« Reply #9650 on: June 04, 2018, 01:10:58 PM »
+4
Has this Q fella been accurate?
Very, it’s suspected that he works and posts directly at Trumps command.
His name was Harry Anderson

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9651 on: June 04, 2018, 01:19:11 PM »
+2
Very, it’s suspected that he works and posts directly at Trumps command.
Eh, there have been times where they've been "big stuff coming on X date" and it hasn't panned out or was not all that big.

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting Sasstronaut TNE Veteran United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #9652 on: June 04, 2018, 01:22:09 PM »
+2
Eh, there have been times where they've been "big stuff coming on X date" and it hasn't panned out or was not all that big.

That's been my impression, also. But what's bigger than that is the reach the guy has. I have an older distant cousin who actually reposts Q stuff on her own FB page.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9653 on: June 04, 2018, 06:29:52 PM »
+10
MSM On Saudi Arabia:  "A difficult and delicate modernization fraught with nuanced religious opinions which is moving way too fast with the driving and the movies and the not beating women in public!"

MSM On Gay Cakes: "TODAY WE ENTER A NEW DARK AGES WHERE IGNORANT THEOCRACY TRUMPS COMMON SENSE!"

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9654 on: June 04, 2018, 07:29:54 PM »
+7

Q Anon's accuracy all depends on how badly you want him/her/xer to be right.  Probably some nameless, faceless bureaucrat who occasionally hears a juicy bit of gossip every now and then that he manages to overhear while people are eating lunch.

That's been my impression, also. But what's bigger than that is the reach the guy has. I have an older distant cousin who actually reposts Q stuff on her own FB page.

Yeah.  I think it's a sign of the times that the media is so untrustworthy that people would rather get their news from someone who may be making it all up, as opposed to watching CNN, where it's guaranteed that it's all made up.

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9655 on: June 05, 2018, 12:27:16 AM »
+8
Q has indicated that Hillary Clinton is already in custody and trump will be indicting her on january 20, 2018 the anniversary of his inauguration.  He also predicted the IG report would be released at end of January 2018.

It's just cold reading for people that support trump.
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #9656 on: June 05, 2018, 06:35:30 AM »
+9
I'm sensing something starting with a vowel. . . "IG Report?" Yes. . . that's it. The IG Report. I'm sensing something about it. "It will be released soon?" Yes. The IG Report will be released soon.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9657 on: June 05, 2018, 07:15:10 AM »
+7
The biggest crock of shit I've seen from Q Anon is that Trump and Mueller are working together, ready to drop the hammer on Democrats any day now.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #9658 on: June 05, 2018, 09:05:59 AM »
+6
Huh, didn’t know those were all Q posts.
His name was Harry Anderson

FALSE FLAG POSTING EVENT

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #9659 on: June 05, 2018, 11:19:47 AM »
+2
Q is real, and if it's a larp then Q is the greatest ARG of all time and all you niggers are gonna miss the bus if you don't get on now.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #9660 on: June 05, 2018, 12:29:30 PM »
+3
Q is real, and if it's a larp then Q is the greatest ARG of all time and all you niggers are gonna miss the bus if you don't get on now.
how can you miss the bus on reading a bunch of internet posts that supposedly fortell the future?

FALSE FLAG POSTING EVENT

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #9661 on: June 05, 2018, 01:57:28 PM »
+7
how can you miss the bus on reading a bunch of internet posts that supposedly fortell the future?

pasqual's wager for shitposters

Call Me CisMale

• Unperson
  • better dead than red
  • Awards Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #9662 on: June 06, 2018, 06:49:43 PM »
+7
Q is bullshit but he gets normies and boomers to the chans where they are potentially red pilled on other things so maybe he's a net positive

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting Sasstronaut TNE Veteran United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #9663 on: June 06, 2018, 07:32:00 PM »
+11
Q is bullshit but he gets normies and boomers to the chans where they are potentially red pilled on other things so maybe he's a net positive

Yeah, I should've been more clear in my previous poast. Nothing gives you the feeling that "the normies know" quite like having a 55-year-old cousin poasting greentext stories from one of the /chans on fucking ZuccBook.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry United Statesian Better dead than red For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #9664 on: June 07, 2018, 01:00:40 PM »
+13
http://time.com/5303844/donald-trump-king-cover/

KING TRUMP

The left is going to get us to bring back the God Emperor memes again aren't they?  Because why would you be a king of a nation when you can be the God Emperor of an Imperium.

Interstellar Manifest Destiny when?

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9665 on: June 07, 2018, 01:22:28 PM »
+5
I think my favorites were the WW3 news segments and invading Eurabia.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9666 on: June 07, 2018, 03:56:17 PM »
+5
Why don't they just change the name from Time to "A New Pic Of TRUMP Doing Something Smug Every Week"?

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
    • Awards
« Reply #9667 on: June 08, 2018, 05:55:49 PM »
+9
God-Emperor Doctor President Donald Trump fuckin' shit up at a high rate of speed:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #9668 on: June 08, 2018, 08:39:38 PM »
+15
http://thehill.com/regulation/international/391405-european-union-says-trump-is-undermining-the-us-led-world-order?amp

Top EU figure: Trump is ‘undermining’ world order the US created

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfslY_AvhLw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfslY_AvhLw</a>

A top European Union figure said Friday that President Trump is "undermining" the U.S.-led international order.

"The rules-based international order is being challenged ... not by the usual suspects but by its main architect and guarantor, the U.S.

Literally doing what we elected him to do.

:trump:

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #9669 on: June 08, 2018, 08:48:50 PM »
+11
If it's a US-created world order and it's not working to our advantage, then we sure as fuck can tear it down.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Pronouns: Zhe/Zhim/Zers
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian old United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #9670 on: June 08, 2018, 09:04:34 PM »
+10
DAMNIT TRUMP! THIS TIME YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR!!!

This President doesn't play by the rules. He's gonna lose his badge if he goes off like a loose cannon one more time!

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #9671 on: June 09, 2018, 03:10:36 AM »
+13
My only negative thing to say about trump is that I'm sad that there is only one Trump and not multiples i want all 3 branches filled with Trumps, entire rivers of trumps cascading into office like a new river flowing into a desert.

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #9672 on: June 09, 2018, 05:54:56 AM »
+9
no worries, the EU need to import another 6 million sandniggers to enrich its economy and everything will be fine.
°≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥°

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #9673 on: June 09, 2018, 08:53:25 AM »
+3
My only negative thing to say about trump is that I'm sad that there is only one Trump and not multiples i want all 3 branches filled with Trumps, entire rivers of trumps cascading into office like a new river flowing into a desert.

Not to mention the "Trumpism" the media likes to bemoan is still just him. It's not a movement, he doesn't have disciples or people he's training. At best, we're looking at 2 terms and even if an R gets in, they will start to roll back his changes, There is a very real chance Trump is just a modern day Julian the Apostate who won't have a lasting impact.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #9674 on: June 09, 2018, 09:06:41 AM »
+11
There are Trumpists in training like Kris Kobach moving through the ranks but sadly Trump keeps recruiting the swamp for high level positions, effectively denying opportunities for future Trumpists.  There is no good reason why Kirstjen Nielsen, John Bolton, and Jared Kushner are in the positions they are.