;

Author Topic: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.  (Read 206179 times)

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
Re: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.
« Reply #2800 on: March 19, 2017, 02:39:13 PM »
+6
There is now serious discussion about white people's brains being different and that there's a trigger area inside a white person's brain that activates a racist mode and like zombie horde they start grouping up together and devise ways to chase minorities out.

The white man built boats because of his greed and set out to steal other stuff by inventing stuff that made stealing stuff easier.

Do you have any links to this?

I was reading the Kangz twitter people from the /pol thread and they were 100% dead serious on what they were talking about with the Berkley students who were also on twitter.

I now also want a degree on Quantum Afro-Eurasian Studies. That's the only way I probably access the Key to Vector Nigma where I will do battle with the Angel Niggerkanezer who will then reveal the secrets of the Niggernomicom to me.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 02:41:31 PM by a torrent of piss »

The Goon Patroon

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2801 on: March 19, 2017, 03:55:23 PM »
+3
Why does Obama still refer to himself as "President" in his personal twitter?

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Better dead than red Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #2802 on: March 19, 2017, 03:56:22 PM »
+4

Barack Obama, the WE WUZ KANGZ of american presidents.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #2803 on: March 19, 2017, 03:58:40 PM »
+9

In America, any politician or military figure is always referred to by the highest title they ever held, even after retirement. You still address :dubya: as "President Bush" for example, Rudy Giuliani will always be "Mayor Giuliani".

If you're Colin Powell, you were "General Powell" until you became Sec of State, and now he's addressed as "Secretary Powell."

Barbara Bush is "First Lady Barbara Bush." Hillary was "Senator Clinton" when running in 2008 but if you notice during debates and shit in 2016 they called her "Secretary Clinton" because that was her last highest title.

And it always will be. :smug:
I am a lifelong physically disabled person and I happily identify as “disabled”, a part of the “disability rights movement” and when I am with other disabled people, I call myself a “crip”.

The Goon Patroon

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2804 on: March 19, 2017, 04:14:34 PM »
+1

In America, any politician or military figure is always referred to by the highest title they ever held, even after retirement. You still address :dubya: as "President Bush" for example, Rudy Giuliani will always be "Mayor Giuliani".

If you're Colin Powell, you were "General Powell" until you became Sec of State, and now he's addressed as "Secretary Powell."

Barbara Bush is "First Lady Barbara Bush." Hillary was "Senator Clinton" when running in 2008 but if you notice during debates and shit in 2016 they called her "Secretary Clinton" because that was her last highest title.

I know that, but he's not referring to himself as the "Xth President of the United States" (like other past presidents do), it's like he's still claiming to be the current president.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #2805 on: March 19, 2017, 04:34:10 PM »

I know that, but he's not referring to himself as the "Xth President of the United States" (like other past presidents do), it's like he's still claiming to be the current president.

Huh yeah, compared to some of the other twitters he is. But of course for a lot of liberals, he is still the legitimate president, and Trump is just some abberation which will go away soon.
I am a lifelong physically disabled person and I happily identify as “disabled”, a part of the “disability rights movement” and when I am with other disabled people, I call myself a “crip”.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2806 on: March 19, 2017, 06:48:29 PM »
+4
I just want to get to the eventual Back to Africa movement and this time we say "okay" and offer to start shipping niggers back to Africa.  We can even use the luxury yacht that was on Jay-Z's Big Pimpin music video.  I don't care, we just need to get these people out of our country.

Offer all of them a million of whatever currency unit their chosen african hellhole uses and watch them jump at the chance to leave.  :stewart:

Theoretically Offended

• Domestic Threat
  • Schrödinger's Otherkin
    • Awards
« Reply #2807 on: March 19, 2017, 07:04:21 PM »
+3
I just want to get to the eventual Back to Africa movement and this time we say "okay" and offer to start shipping niggers back to Africa.  We can even use the luxury yacht that was on Jay-Z's Big Pimpin music video.  I don't care, we just need to get these people out of our country.

Offer all of them a million of whatever currency unit their chosen african hellhole uses and watch them jump at the chance to leave.  :stewart:

Hell, it doesn't even matter if a million niggerbucks translates to five scents. They'll see all the zeroes and go

"AWWWW SHEEEIIT MAH NIKKUH, U SEE DAT GREEN? IMMA BUY ME SOME RIMMMMMZ WHEN I GETS TA MUHJIGGABOOFLADOOLAND."

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2808 on: March 19, 2017, 07:49:47 PM »
+11
In America, any politician or military figure is always referred to by the highest title they ever held, even after retirement.
Except for Bush and Trump, who are referred to as "Mr. Bush/Trump" by the mainstream media even while holding office.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2810 on: March 19, 2017, 08:55:00 PM »
+7

Hell, it doesn't even matter if a million niggerbucks translates to five scents.

weed, drank, pussy, chicken, watermelon
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

InsideOutside

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2811 on: March 19, 2017, 09:02:59 PM »

you mean exactly like a kohen

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards

The Goon Patroon

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2813 on: March 20, 2017, 07:54:26 AM »
+6
http://www.newsmax.com/LarryKlayman/chariman-nunes-fbi-james-comey-montgomery-whitsleblower/2017/03/19/id/779551/

:popcorn:

Eat your heart out Tom Clancy.

TL;DR- summary please.

Basically the author of that article knows a man by the name of Dennis Montgomery (who's a former NSA and CIA contractor) that has compiled evidence to suggest intelligence agencies have spied on not just Trump, but also other people of interest (due to their program that compiles the data of millions of people , this is bound to happen).

Dennis gave him the 47 hard drives and over 600 million pages of information (most of it classified) and has tried to provide the information to several people (in congress/FBI/etc...), only to be stonewalled at every turn.

He ends the article by saying that if Devin Nunes (the Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee who has undercut Trump by saying there was no surveillance by Obama) does not ask Comey in detail about the "Montgomery Investigation" he will go public with all of the material.

This doesn't seem like a guy making shit up, he gives names and dates of the people he met up with and he seems pretty adamant about it.

DAS FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Jesuit Fucked a lesbian Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #2814 on: March 20, 2017, 10:12:22 AM »
+4
The author is the founder of Judicial Watch, so it's more credible than  :alex:

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #2815 on: March 20, 2017, 11:00:59 AM »
+10
Judicial Watch is based.  They're constantly suing the government under the Freedom of Information Act and releasing the documents.
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #2816 on: March 20, 2017, 04:45:39 PM »
+13
Invalid Tweet ID
Let me take you to the movies, Can I take you to the show
Let me be yours ever truly, Can I make your garden grow?

The Goon Patroon

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2817 on: March 20, 2017, 05:38:26 PM »
+10
Oh god please let this be true.

Invalid Tweet ID
They've gone full retard boys, this is great.

Edit: This is what Assange was talking about when he said that there were people pushing for impeachment, i don't know whether to laugh or cry at the fact that they vehemently believe the MUH RUSSIA narrative. What a bunch of morons.

Who's ready for literal right wing death squads folks? Get your guns ready, because we're going snowflake hunting boys.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 05:47:06 PM by The Goon Patroon »

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2818 on: March 20, 2017, 05:42:13 PM »
+11
I love cock more thanCaliforniadoes

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2819 on: March 20, 2017, 06:02:55 PM »
+5
It has me worried but shit like this is good if for no other reason that it puts a nice bulls eye on all your enemies.
Message me when the next SASS clone gets started

DAS FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Jesuit Fucked a lesbian Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #2820 on: March 20, 2017, 06:56:31 PM »
+1
 :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage:

They're going to both impeach him AND make him resign

https://archive.fo/NZwT7

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2821 on: March 20, 2017, 07:01:28 PM »
+16
We're witnessing the implosion of the Democrat party, fellas.  Savor it, this is going to be awesome to witness :draper:

Drinkerton National Shitposting Agency

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian old Scrooge Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Moderator TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #2822 on: March 20, 2017, 07:52:39 PM »
+17
SS explained:

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #2823 on: March 20, 2017, 08:19:27 PM »
+2

They're going to both impeach him AND make him resign

https://archive.fo/NZwT7

This strikes me as the sort of thing that would make him double down and strengthen his resolve.

SS explained:

I'm assuming you're not talking about the paid shills and rather referring to a lack of censorship.  By the way, anybody seen Monostat888 around recently? Or maybe Swole Cru?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 08:21:53 PM by Bitter Weirdo »

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #2824 on: March 20, 2017, 10:10:09 PM »
+2
We're witnessing the implosion of the Democrat party, fellas.  Savor it, this is going to be awesome to witness :draper:
:nixon: