;

Author Topic: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.  (Read 487139 times)

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.
« Reply #8625 on: February 13, 2018, 06:15:39 PM »
+4
People probably heard about the white-powder hatemail sent to Don Jr this week. Apparently the same thing happened to Eric back in 2016 during the primaries, and both letters came from Massachusetts and contained similar verbiage. I don't recall ever hearing about that at the time, though.

Since the original was sent during the primaries, I wonder if this is the work of a deranged nevertrumper. The secret service should start looking into whether ¡Jeb!, McCain, Rick Wilson, or Jennifer Rubin have any ties with MA.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8626 on: February 13, 2018, 06:43:15 PM »
+2
Whatever happened with those anthrax cases in the early 2000s? I remember seeing it was pretty much all but confirmed to be an FBI guy.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 07:21:34 PM by unprivsplain »

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8627 on: February 13, 2018, 07:16:10 PM »
+1
Whatever happened with those cases in the early 2000s? I remember seeing it was pretty much all but confirmed to be an FBI guy.

:wrong:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_anthrax_attacks#Bruce_Edwards_Ivins

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8628 on: February 13, 2018, 07:38:56 PM »
+5
People probably heard about the white-powder hatemail sent to Don Jr this week. Apparently the same thing happened to Eric back in 2016 during the primaries, and both letters came from Massachusetts and contained similar verbiage. I don't recall ever hearing about that at the time, though.

Since the original was sent during the primaries, I wonder if this is the work of a deranged nevertrumper. The secret service should start looking into whether ¡Jeb!, McCain, Rick Wilson, or Jennifer Rubin have any ties with MA.

Guess who does?

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Drinkin' and Postin' Fucked a lesbian Jesuit
    • Awards
« Reply #8629 on: February 13, 2018, 10:18:06 PM »
+6
noted cnn contributor

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8630 on: February 14, 2018, 12:19:01 AM »
+4
It's not outside the realm of possibility a guy could have two psycho ex-wives. I doubt most American voters think a guy should lose his job based on allegations. As far as I know the guy hasn't been convicted of shit.

They should hire him back on and watch CNN implode.

NASAkangz

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #8631 on: February 14, 2018, 06:59:34 AM »
+3
Whatever happened with those cases in the early 2000s? I remember seeing it was pretty much all but confirmed to be an FBI guy.

According to your own link there, the FBI couldn’t sufficiently link Irving anyway. So same difference.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #8632 on: February 14, 2018, 07:23:30 AM »
+1
i would be surprised if high-level government officials don't get vaccinated for anthrax. it can't be that expensive, they gave it to tons of us back in 2007 before deploying.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8633 on: February 14, 2018, 08:21:52 AM »
+2

According to your own link there, the FBI couldn’t sufficiently link Irving anyway. So same difference.

How are "it was an FBI guy" and "the FBI couldn't sufficiently link to somebody who didn't work for the FBI" the same thing?

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian United Statesian cold, dead hands 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8634 on: February 14, 2018, 10:27:24 AM »
+8
WE HAVE THIS ESTROGEN

YOU TRANSITION NOW

DEATH TO THE PATRIARCHY

DEATH TO CIS

CAITLYN IS GREAT

Hugbox Kommissar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #8635 on: February 14, 2018, 02:13:47 PM »
+7
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2018/02/13/blue-apron-style-replacement-for-snap-is-a-marvelous-idea/
Apparently the latest thing for the left to absolutely lose their minds over is the proposed replacement of SNAP with food boxes. Also some quality goalpost shifting.

:librage: This is an outrage, SNAP is a vital program that allows the underprivileged to purchase necessary groceries.

:clint: Didn't know steak and lobster were necessities now.

:librage: That hardly ever happens!

:clint: You clearly haven't talked to many grocery store clerks.

:librage: Wow just wow clearly you want the poor to suffer without any luxuries.

:clint: Lets take a look at obesity rates in America by race, shall we?

:ultlibrage:

according to the CDC blacks are almost at 50% obesity

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #8636 on: February 14, 2018, 02:32:28 PM »
+3
I was on the PA analog, ACCESS, for a few months in college between jobs/a move that didn't go smoothly financially or otherwise. $316 a month for the two of us, with balance rollover, we bought so much canned goods at the end when we got back on track it was unreal.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8637 on: February 14, 2018, 03:03:11 PM »
+11
"I will subscribe to Blue Apron for healthy, home cooked meals"  :goonette:

"HOLY FUCK HOW DARE YOU MAKE POOR PEOPLE EAT THE SAME FOOD I DO!!@23"  :ultlibrage:

Ass Diamond

• Enemy Of The State
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #8638 on: February 14, 2018, 03:18:20 PM »
+1
How many nogs are going to remember to put their orders in every week. What if they don't have dem internets or a sail foan. This idea is quite idiotic. They need to work on getting people off EBT, not expanding the government with a new program and trying to compete with an already well-functioning grocer infrastructure.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8639 on: February 14, 2018, 03:43:36 PM »
+5
Probably the best thing to do wrt SNAP would be to narrowly tailor the things that can be purchased with a persons benefits. No sodas, no juice drinks, no candy or ice cream etc. If people gots to hab dats, then they can use the cash portion of their benefits to buy those things. Also no luxury items like lobster, filet mignon, ect. SNAP is meant to be a lifeline, not a lifestyle.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon Artist Boy Scout cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #8640 on: February 14, 2018, 04:27:17 PM »
+8
i love the idea you cant survive (even thrive) on SNAP.  Fucking 20lbs of rice for what? $15? Beans, potatoes, pasta, breads, eggs for protein, even some cheap cuts of meat like chicken breasts (or thighs if you're really tightening your fiscal belt) fuck even a little beef here and there.  Peas, Carrots, some fruit in season when its cheap.  Buy bulk, buy staples, and get some spices.  Freeze meat you're not going to eat that week.  Utterly unreal.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8641 on: February 14, 2018, 04:30:22 PM »
+9
i love the idea you cant survive (even thrive) on SNAP.  Fucking 20lbs of rice for what? $15? Beans, potatoes, pasta, breads, eggs for protein, even some cheap cuts of meat like chicken breasts (or thighs if you're really tightening your fiscal belt) fuck even a little beef here and there.  Peas, Carrots, some fruit in season when its cheap.  Buy bulk, buy staples, and get some spices.  Freeze meat you're not going to eat that week.  Utterly unreal.

There was this big thing not too long ago where sites were flipping their lid over the idea of having to live on $25 a week for groceries, as though it just can't be done. One I remember had a writer attempt it, and her grocery list included organic food and other needlessly expensive shit.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

SooperPooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #8642 on: February 14, 2018, 04:58:53 PM »
+3
It can be done, it's not too bad, and it's a damned good way to pay down debt when you can afford considerably more expensive food
rofl I have a sig

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8643 on: February 14, 2018, 05:03:17 PM »
+3
Limit it to generic products and compensate local grocers who participate in supply and delivery.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8644 on: February 14, 2018, 05:08:10 PM »
+11
Woah hey HEY! HEY NOW!

You assholes are coming up with reasonable ideas to get better food to underprivileged people and involve the private sector at the local level while reducing an unaccountable  government program!

We can't have that kind of shit! Its dangerously close to a solution instead of perpetuating a welfare state!

:foundout:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8645 on: February 14, 2018, 05:15:44 PM »
+10
The end goal of the progressive movement is to consolidate power into as few hands as possible removing individual will and self reliance. Getting rid of Snap makes people work.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • The Art of Posting
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #8646 on: February 14, 2018, 05:40:42 PM »
+5

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8647 on: February 14, 2018, 06:42:26 PM »
+6
SNAP has a huge corporate gibs bent to it as well.

How many major chain grocery retailers and other big box stores like Super Target would collapse or significantly contract if SNAP devolved to just the essentials for $25 per week?

Shit, even Whole Paycheck is trying to get in on the action too.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8648 on: February 14, 2018, 07:07:30 PM »
+4
SNAP has a huge corporate gibs bent to it as well.

How many major chain grocery retailers and other big box stores like Super Target would collapse or significantly contract if SNAP devolved to just the essentials for $25 per week?

Shit, even Whole Paycheck is trying to get in on the action too.

Not an issue. The big guys can't commit EBT fraud; their POS systems are centralized and can't override for non-approved stuff. They just transition to bidding on the contracts to hand out boxes. There's no fucking way the government by itself can do that kind of logistics for a sustained period.

The ones who are going to bite it are the mom & pop Abdul & Apu corner stores who make ends meet with illegal two-for-one EBT transactions. Have you ever seen a nigger walk out of 7-11 with a gallon of milk?

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8649 on: February 14, 2018, 08:00:36 PM »
+2
Little Caesar's is about to get Elagabalus'd by Caligula's horse.

Side note: there is a band called Caligula's Horse, as I just found out.