;

Author Topic: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.  (Read 772865 times)

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.
« Reply #10075 on: July 08, 2018, 11:25:36 AM »
+4
Although 21 people pleaded guilty before trial, prosecutors failed to secure any convictions for the protesters who went to trial. The attorney’s office filed a motion to dismiss the remaining 38 protesters awaiting trial, reported Zoe Tillman of BuzzFeed News.

Sounds like the ones who actually did something pleaded guilty, or had balls of steel to let a couple of other people get found not guilty.

blakks are not very cool

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #10076 on: July 08, 2018, 01:20:46 PM »
+4
Although 21 people pleaded guilty before trial, prosecutors failed to secure any convictions for the protesters who went to trial. The attorney’s office filed a motion to dismiss the remaining 38 protesters awaiting trial, reported Zoe Tillman of BuzzFeed News.

Sounds like the ones who actually did something pleaded guilty, or had balls of steel to let a couple of other people get found not guilty.

The Z-man mentioned this in a recent blog post as an example of how our government has let the rule of law and equal protection fall by the wayside:
http://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=14318

Consider what we are watching with our government. News brings word that the US Attorney is dropping charges against the terrorists, who went on a rampage during the inauguration last year. They announced this in a holiday week, so it would get the least amount of news coverage. Now, they certainly could have looked into who financed the riot, who helped organize it and then went after the shot callers, but they never bothered to do that. Instead, they sat on it until people forgot about it and then dropped the case.

Now, we have mountains of laws for dealing with self-defined criminal groups. The Feds could go after a Lacy MacAuley, who details her activities on-line, in order to figure out who pays her rent. Then they could go after that person or group. This is basic police work. At the very minimum, the people financing these terrorists would know they have some exposure, but that never happens. You see, everyone knows who finances Antifa and other terrorists operations and they have friends in high places.

The whole blog post is a good read and a valid analysis of what we see happening.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10077 on: July 08, 2018, 01:27:15 PM »
+4
The Z Man has been stepping up his game the last few months.  Very little Sailer-esque pontificating about the "cloud people."

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #10078 on: July 08, 2018, 03:08:58 PM »
+13
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10079 on: July 08, 2018, 03:20:48 PM »
+6

So its OK to caricature the ONLY WOMAN in his top three as a witch.

:adam: 

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #10080 on: July 08, 2018, 03:48:36 PM »
+7
Conservatives should start bashing her as a woman, and saying they agree with the left that Trump shouldn't pick her (because she's a woman), thus forcing the left to support her.

:stewart:

I mean, you could just try to call out the left as being anti-women, but as we saw with them bashing Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Kellyanne Conway, that won't work. So instead you go all the way and embrace what they accuse you of.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10081 on: July 08, 2018, 08:43:11 PM »
+16
Even with all of the winning going on, he still finds time to shitpost on Twitter

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #10082 on: July 08, 2018, 09:50:40 PM »
+12
I sincerely adore our president.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10083 on: July 08, 2018, 10:08:13 PM »
+5
I wonder if CNN is going to hunt down Elouai and threaten to expose them unless they play nice.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #10084 on: July 09, 2018, 12:22:47 AM »
+6
Even with all of the winning going on, he still finds time to shitpost on Twitter

Lol

Still. Not. Tired.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #10085 on: July 09, 2018, 09:10:07 AM »
+12
That was such a hilarious episode when CNN threatened to doxx that guy who made that gif.

Think about it. A guy makes a gif and posts it. The President of the United States retweets it, and a "news" organization threatens to doxx you, and even after you say "Yeah, my bad" they have it hanging over your head like the Sword of Damocles. "We reserve the right to do something in the future. . . "

Imagine Fox doing that to someone on the left. People would be calling for the government to disband the entire network and arrest everyone involved. :tom:

This truly is the best timeline.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #10086 on: July 09, 2018, 01:08:52 PM »
+8
That was such a hilarious episode when CNN threatened to doxx that guy who made that gif.

Think about it. A guy makes a gif and posts it. The President of the United States retweets it, and a "news" organization threatens to doxx you, and even after you say "Yeah, my bad" they have it hanging over your head like the Sword of Damocles. "We reserve the right to do something in the future. . . "

Imagine Fox doing that to someone on the left. People would be calling for the government to disband the entire network and arrest everyone involved. :tom:

This truly is the best timeline.

They went hard after HanAssholeSolo because he had posted that picture that showed how many network owners, heads, and upper level management and talent are Jewish. They pretty much admitted that was the reason.
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Libertarian old Goon or Ex-Goon White Chick United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #10087 on: July 09, 2018, 09:47:25 PM »
+12

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10088 on: July 09, 2018, 10:00:10 PM »
+15
I'm glad that Trump made the right choice with Brett Kavanaugh.  Of the short list, he was the best.

Interesting part is how the votes will all shake out.  I could see John McCuck trying to fuck things up from his deathbed but then it comes down to niggas like Joe Manchin and Heidi Heitkamp.  Kavanaugh is their state's base choice.  Blocking the vote to get Kavanaugh confirmed could very well seal their fate of getting kicked out of office in November.  If they do vote to confirm him, they will take endless shit from the Democrats but they stand a better chance of keeping their positions.  So it will be interesting to see what they choose.

Although putting another white male goy in the SCOTUS might just cause RBG to kvetch so hard that she might have to finally retire.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #10089 on: July 09, 2018, 10:33:55 PM »
+8
Oh my Lord, I knew I recognized this nigga's name:

A protégé of Ken Starr, Kavanaugh played a lead role in drafting the Starr Report, which urged the impeachment of President Bill Clinton. Kavanaugh led the investigation into the suicide of Clinton aide Vince Foster. After the 2000 U.S. presidential election, in which Kavanaugh worked for the George W. Bush campaign in the Florida recount, Kavanaugh joined Bush's staff, where he led the Administration's effort to identify and confirm judicial nominees.

Kavanaugh was nominated to the D.C. Appeals Court by Bush in 2003. His confirmation hearings were contentious and stalled for three years over charges of partisanship. Kavanaugh was ultimately confirmed in May 2006 after a series of negotiations between Democratic and Republican senators.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #10090 on: July 09, 2018, 10:38:05 PM »
+15
The Dems and their minions had a ton of premade totally grassroots protest signs printed up and ready to go. It's like all the kids in Africa who must have Patriots 19-0 Super Bowl shirts.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10091 on: July 09, 2018, 10:41:47 PM »
+10
Oh my Lord, I knew I recognized this nigga's name:

A protégé of Ken Starr, Kavanaugh played a lead role in drafting the Starr Report, which urged the impeachment of President Bill Clinton. Kavanaugh led the investigation into the suicide of Clinton aide Vince Foster. After the 2000 U.S. presidential election, in which Kavanaugh worked for the George W. Bush campaign in the Florida recount, Kavanaugh joined Bush's staff, where he led the Administration's effort to identify and confirm judicial nominees.

Kavanaugh was nominated to the D.C. Appeals Court by Bush in 2003. His confirmation hearings were contentious and stalled for three years over charges of partisanship. Kavanaugh was ultimately confirmed in May 2006 after a series of negotiations between Democratic and Republican senators.

Guy was going after the president in his 20s and got his federal judgeship in his 30s. Liberals will be cursing his name for a century if he makes it in.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10092 on: July 09, 2018, 11:50:40 PM »
+5
The Dems and their minions had a ton of premade totally grassroots protest signs printed up and ready to go. It's like all the kids in Africa who must have Patriots 19-0 Super Bowl shirts.

Its not like they have anything else to spend money on, like a midterm election. :tuss:

Americas Most Trusted News Source

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10093 on: July 10, 2018, 12:23:33 AM »
+21

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #10094 on: July 10, 2018, 09:26:51 AM »
+1
I'm glad that Trump made the right choice with Brett Kavanaugh.  Of the short list, he was the best.

What's the argument for Kavanaugh?  Half the things I'm reading about him claim that he's too conservative and totally unconfirmable.  The other half claim he's a Bush toady, a globalist, and will end up being another John Roberts-type cuckservative justice.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #10095 on: July 10, 2018, 09:44:33 AM »
+16
The Washington Post’s Robert Costa tweeted several days ago about a snippet from a book by former conservative journalist turned Democratic Party activist David Brock about a gathering he attended at the home of Laura Ingraham to watch the 1997 State of the Union address by President Bill Clinton. Brock wrote he saw Kavanaugh, who at the time worked for Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr investigating the Clintons, sitting across from him at Ingraham’s place mouthing the word, “bitch” as First Lady Hillary Clinton appeared on the TV screen. Brock wrote he was so upset he had to leave the room to light up a cigarette.

*literally shaking*

:trump:

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #10096 on: July 10, 2018, 11:38:43 AM »
+4

What's the argument for Kavanaugh?  Half the things I'm reading about him claim that he's too conservative and totally unconfirmable.  The other half claim he's a Bush toady, a globalist, and will end up being another John Roberts-type cuckservative justice.

I think the idea is that he got in via Bush Jr but he's not a True Principled Conservative™ in the decorum/cucky sense of the term. I know he went after the Clintons hard, but I haven't read much about any globalist inclinations he may have.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10097 on: July 10, 2018, 11:56:20 AM »
+2

The argument for is that he's already very familiar to the Senate, has a solid DC pedigree, and has reliably sided with the Republican Orthodoxy on social and economic issues.

The other two are more outsiders with a shorter resume and theoretically nobody is going to defect to vote against Kavanaugh for flimsy reasons.

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #10098 on: July 10, 2018, 12:01:33 PM »
+2
The argument for is that he's already very familiar to the Senate, has a solid DC pedigree, and has reliably sided with the Republican Orthodoxy on social and economic issues.

The other two are more outsiders with a shorter resume and theoretically nobody is going to defect to vote against Kavanaugh for flimsy reasons.

John McCain's tumor's host came out in favor of Kavanaugh:

https://945wpti.iheart.com/content/2018-07-09-john-mccain-praises-president-trumps-supreme-court-pick/

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #10099 on: July 10, 2018, 12:26:18 PM »
+8
So if the cuckservative wing of the party is in line that means no amount of Democrat tears can actually stop Kavanaugh getting in since the Republicans hold the majority in the Senate?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare