;

Author Topic: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.  (Read 651911 times)

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.
« Reply #10100 on: July 10, 2018, 12:43:12 PM »
+3
So if the cuckservative wing of the party is in line that means no amount of Democrat tears can actually stop Kavanaugh getting in since the Republicans hold the majority in the Senate?
Since the filibuster was done away with for nominees, yes.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10101 on: July 10, 2018, 01:43:10 PM »
+2
I'm glad that Trump made the right choice with Brett Kavanaugh.  Of the short list, he was the best.

What's the argument for Kavanaugh?  Half the things I'm reading about him claim that he's too conservative and totally unconfirmable.  The other half claim he's a Bush toady, a globalist, and will end up being another John Roberts-type cuckservative justice.
He seems to be somewhat of a strict constitutionalist but also sees precedent as important so he won't be turning over Roe v Wade just because. He's also had a couple of cases where he goes "well Congress should be deciding this" which causes some people to REEE out.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #10102 on: July 10, 2018, 01:51:09 PM »
+3
Will this nomination and the conservative majority change much of anything in our day to day lives? Doubtful.

Roe v. Wade
Gay marriage
2nd amendment

None of that will change. This is just stupid stuff for people to clutch their pearls over

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old cold, dead hands Californian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #10103 on: July 10, 2018, 02:21:37 PM »
+5
Will this nomination and the conservative majority change much of anything in our day to day lives? Doubtful.

Roe v. Wade
Gay marriage
2nd amendment

None of that will change. This is just stupid stuff for people to clutch their pearls over

The 2A thing will potentially be YUGE for those of us living in shitty pozholes on either side of the country denied our fundamental rights to defend ourselves as we see fit.

blakks are not very cool

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #10104 on: July 10, 2018, 02:28:03 PM »
+4

Roe v. Wade
Gay marriage
2nd amendment

The 2A thing will potentially be YUGE for those of us living in shitty pozholes on either side of the country denied our fundamental rights to defend ourselves as we see fit.

I think the court will have an easier time taking 2A cases and creating good pro-2A precedent. They purposefully punted a bunch in the last few years because Kennedy could not be counted on to rule fairly.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10105 on: July 10, 2018, 03:19:16 PM »
+2
So if the cuckservative wing of the party is in line that means no amount of Democrat tears can actually stop Kavanaugh getting in since the Republicans hold the majority in the Senate?

Correct. Plus Democrats and independents in red states vote against him at their own risk.

Even if they cuck back to 60 to confirm, its a lock.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #10106 on: July 10, 2018, 03:27:00 PM »
+2
There are three senators who are basically screwed over this if they vote before midterms.  Manchin, Donnelly and Heitkamp are in red states and are up for re-election so they're in a no-win situation.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Anonymous Fascist
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #10107 on: July 10, 2018, 03:29:17 PM »
+3

Roe v. Wade
Gay marriage
2nd amendment

I think the court will have an easier time taking 2A cases and creating good pro-2A precedent. They purposefully punted a bunch in the last few years because Kennedy could not be counted on to rule fairly.

I don't think there has been a single actual case of soy-controlled cities and states being even remotely successful at actually enforcing their meme gun grabbing laws. It would require them to spends millions and millions of taxpayer money just to stick it to a bitter-clinger because they know their "laws" exists solely to appease it's childlike base and has no legal framework.

I certainly recall Maryland fucked itself up the ass hard back in 2014, when they tried to bully some passing-by driver from Florida because he had a pistol in his car. I don't think their attempts even got past their own minor courts, and it definitely screwed with their already-embattled tourism industry big time.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old cold, dead hands Californian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #10108 on: July 10, 2018, 03:55:19 PM »
+2

Roe v. Wade
Gay marriage
2nd amendment

I don't think there has been a single actual case of soy-controlled cities and states being even remotely successful at actually enforcing their meme gun grabbing laws. It would require them to spends millions and millions of taxpayer money just to stick it to a bitter-clinger because they know their "laws" exists solely to appease it's childlike base and has no legal framework.

I certainly recall Maryland fucked itself up the ass hard back in 2014, when they tried to bully some passing-by driver from Florida because he had a pistol in his car. I don't think their attempts even got past their own minor courts, and it definitely screwed with their already-embattled tourism industry big time.

No, I assure you California has quite draconian laws (some impossible to comply with, ie microstamping/handgun roster) and they're in effect as we speak. Lots of people have also been busted importing "hi cap" magazines as well as "manufacturing" assault weapons. Background checks for ammo, etc are all in place, bu tI'm pretty sure strict scrutiny for 2A cases would sweep most of them aside.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian old The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #10109 on: July 10, 2018, 05:29:24 PM »
+5
A legitimately Conservative Supreme Court will ensure that Congress won’t be able to pass any more bullshit Unconstitutional legislation or that Liberals won’t be able to legislate from the bench like they have been doing since the days of tbe Warren Court.  I have been trying desperately for about fifteen years to redpill the world about how much damage the Left has done to the country via the courts. 

Think about all of the legitimately unfair and wrong shit that can be rectified with a Conservative court or just a Constitutional one.  Stuff that’s not even on anyone’s radar.  Imagine for instance a landmark discrimination case that puts an end to “diversity” quotas and discrimination against whites/men.  It’s long, long overdue.  Or imagine a landmark decision that goes against sanctuary cities. 

Think big, deplorables. 

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Anonymous Fascist
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #10110 on: July 10, 2018, 05:57:26 PM »
+3

Roe v. Wade
Gay marriage
2nd amendment

No, I assure you California has quite draconian laws (some impossible to comply with, ie microstamping/handgun roster) and they're in effect as we speak. Lots of people have also been busted importing "hi cap" magazines as well as "manufacturing" assault weapons. Background checks for ammo, etc are all in place, bu tI'm pretty sure strict scrutiny for 2A cases would sweep most of them aside.

Being in effect is one thing, what I want to know is if the soys can actually enforce those fad "laws" at all. I would imagine a lot of local sheriffs simply ignore those since they got better things to do than get embroiled in zig-zagging with the courts. Actually prosecuting the little people over gun grabbing violations would always be unequivocally a PR/Financial disaster for the libshit public official critters.

They tried pinning that as one of the charges against Cliven Bundy, no? And to my understanding it's also why they were incapable of concocting an actual case against him (which got thrown out of court earlier this year anyway).

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10111 on: July 10, 2018, 06:43:09 PM »
+5
Looks like the Republicans are all in favor of Kavanaugh and the red state Democrats up for re-election are remaining noncommittal, which I will optimistically interpret as approval.

So looks like he should have the majority needed to be confirmed.

A legitimately Conservative Supreme Court will ensure that Congress won’t be able to pass any more bullshit Unconstitutional legislation or that Liberals won’t be able to legislate from the bench like they have been doing since the days of tbe Warren Court.  I have been trying desperately for about fifteen years to redpill the world about how much damage the Left has done to the country via the courts. 

Think about all of the legitimately unfair and wrong shit that can be rectified with a Conservative court or just a Constitutional one.  Stuff that’s not even on anyone’s radar.  Imagine for instance a landmark discrimination case that puts an end to “diversity” quotas and discrimination against whites/men.  It’s long, long overdue.  Or imagine a landmark decision that goes against sanctuary cities. 

Think big, deplorables. 

Yeah and with Clarence Thomas already writing against nationwide injunctions by these federal and appeals courts, that is another yuge and bigly issue that can finally address the kikery we've been seeing since Trump got elected.  Since it disproportionately benefits the left, it probably isn't a tool that the right is willing to hang on to either.

armchair nazi

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #10113 on: July 10, 2018, 08:07:14 PM »
+3
Working towards the President.

haiL HOrtlEr u stupid fuks
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 01:11:41 AM by asip »

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #10114 on: July 10, 2018, 08:12:32 PM »
+5
Haha. That's a thing that happened in 2018.

Were it, say, 2014, it would be "Obama believes drug prices should be higher. In response, Pfizer ups prices."

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #10115 on: July 10, 2018, 08:21:32 PM »
+13
Haha. That's a thing that happened in 2018.

Were it, say, 2014, it would be "Obama believes drug prices should be higher. In response, Pfizer ups prices."

"Here's Why That's A Good Thing"
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #10116 on: July 10, 2018, 09:01:49 PM »
+9
We still got another 5-6 months to go in 2018.  Imagine if RBG and/or Breyer are step down or die.  We haven't hit levels of  :ultlibrage: that aren't even possible yet. 
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10117 on: July 10, 2018, 09:52:10 PM »
+9
We still got another 5-6 months to go in 2018.  Imagine if RBG and/or Breyer are step down or die.  We haven't hit levels of  :ultlibrage: that aren't even possible yet.

This is a very optimistic post I'm going to make but fuck it.  Not only do you have those two but the wise latina is in bad health and has had the beetus since before she got nominated.  Ginsburg will probably stay around as long as her diet of goyim foreskins and stem cells from aborted fetuses can sustain her but I'm skeptical that Sotomayor has that kind of work ethic, especially now that she is able to retire off of a fat pension.  By the end of Trump's second term, the only remaining justice that isn't conservative could be Elena Kagan.  I'm reaching here but a 8-1 conservative court would be mindblowing.  To make that deal even sweeter, maybe Trump could convince Clarence Thomas to step down so a younger, more conservative justice can take his spot.  Not sure if he'd be down with that but it would the youngest, most conservative court that will remain that way for over a quarter century.  No wonder why shitlibs keep talking about adding more SCOTUS justices, these niggas may clamp down on liberalism and thirdworldism until 2040, giving white people an opportunity to rebound.  Oy vey!

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #10118 on: July 10, 2018, 10:11:03 PM »
+5
Imagine actual suicides if that happens. :tom:

"I just swallowed 40 sleeping pills because of Trump's SCOTUS. Match mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #10119 on: July 11, 2018, 06:51:56 AM »
+3

"I just swallowed 40 sleeping pills because of Trump's SCOTUS. Match mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."
Most of these people actually think they will not survive the Trumps first term. I’ve even read a few that actually blame their drinking problems on the president. I hope they are right  :twisted:
His name was Harry Anderson

Hugbox Kommissar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #10120 on: July 11, 2018, 09:35:37 AM »
+4

This is a very optimistic post I'm going to make but fuck it.  Not only do you have those two but the wise latina is in bad health and has had the beetus since before she got nominated.  Ginsburg will probably stay around as long as her diet of goyim foreskins and stem cells from aborted fetuses can sustain her but I'm skeptical that Sotomayor has that kind of work ethic, especially now that she is able to retire off of a fat pension.  By the end of Trump's second term, the only remaining justice that isn't conservative could be Elena Kagan.  I'm reaching here but a 8-1 conservative court would be mindblowing.  To make that deal even sweeter, maybe Trump could convince Clarence Thomas to step down so a younger, more conservative justice can take his spot.  Not sure if he'd be down with that but it would the youngest, most conservative court that will remain that way for over a quarter century.  No wonder why shitlibs keep talking about adding more SCOTUS justices, these niggas may clamp down on liberalism and thirdworldism until 2040, giving white people an opportunity to rebound.  Oy vey!
Upvoted for optimism. Looking forward to mainstream liberals openly advocating for court packing and/or flat out ignoring conservative judicial rulings by 2021.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #10121 on: July 11, 2018, 10:31:39 PM »
+4

Most of these people actually think they will not survive the Trumps first term. I’ve even read a few that actually blame their drinking problems on the president. I hope they are right  :twisted:

Weed isn't the drug of choice for bugmen in my experience, wine and pharmaceutical drugs are.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #10122 on: July 12, 2018, 06:46:46 AM »
+7
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isBbnEt0LJU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isBbnEt0LJU</a>

It's amazing how Trump keeps delivering on his campaign promises. It feels like he's done more in 1.5 years than some other presidents have done during their entire two terms.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #10123 on: July 12, 2018, 09:17:23 AM »
+6

It's such an incredible blunder for libs that Obama appointed a 100 IQ WISE LATINA with diabetes to the court.  Hasn't she already had a few diabetic spells that required immediate medical attention?  Not only is she the dumbest justice in living memory, but she's also the most unhealthy.  Kang Purple Drank  :obama: oh what a boon you were in hindsight.   
Trump will nominate 4 justices in his two terms of office.  screen cap this.
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

BigDiggerNick

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #10124 on: July 12, 2018, 02:05:17 PM »
+20
A little late on this but Trump Curse strikes again. At this point I wouldn't be surprised to find out Trump has hired a group of American shamans who specialize in protective white magic to help him against the tide of jewry attacking him from all sides.