;

Author Topic: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.  (Read 773068 times)

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
Re: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.
« Reply #11300 on: November 08, 2018, 09:02:49 PM »
I think Trump would get better mileage out of student loan reform, especially if he can finagle it in a way that soaks universities in the process.  Even better is if he can find a way to try to stimulate the economy simultaneously, like buying a house or birthing more white babies.  A couple of young white adults decide to get a house and have a couple of kids, I don't see why the government shouldn't pay off the loans for them.  More opportunities to grow the economy without (or at least less) usury.

Yep. This will absolutely happen. There will be a government proposal in America for white people to have their student loans charged in bankruptcy if they get married to another white and have white children.

Very realistic, great idea!  :rolleyes:

When you leave the house, do you see reality, or is there some sort of hallucinogenic or VR filter on the world that only you see?

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #11301 on: November 08, 2018, 09:27:59 PM »
+7
I think Trump would get better mileage out of student loan reform, especially if he can finagle it in a way that soaks universities in the process.  Even better is if he can find a way to try to stimulate the economy simultaneously, like buying a house or birthing more white babies.  A couple of young white adults decide to get a house and have a couple of kids, I don't see why the government shouldn't pay off the loans for them.  More opportunities to grow the economy without (or at least less) usury.

Yep. This will absolutely happen. There will be a government proposal in America for white people to have their student loans charged in bankruptcy if they get married to another white and have white children.

When you leave the house, do you see reality, or is there some sort of hallucinogenic or VR filter on the world that only you see?
The funny thing is, if he did this he'd still win as almost every white would vote for him. Even the commies would have to weigh their 100k student loan debt and useless gender studies degrees against it. What's wrong with wanting to grow the founding stock of this country btw?

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #11302 on: November 08, 2018, 10:32:58 PM »
+17
Dog O is just buttmad that my idea involves marrying a woman and having children.  Maybe if I said that you could discharge loans by working a dead end job and living in a dumpy apartment until your parents croak, he would have approved.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #11303 on: November 08, 2018, 10:37:46 PM »
+1
Your idea is simply impractical.

Imagine trying to get something that mind-bogglingly stupid passed thru Congress and the courts.

Get a godamn grip.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #11304 on: November 08, 2018, 10:49:52 PM »
+3
You have a better chance at dissolving the teachers union than whatever stupid bullcrap that is.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #11305 on: November 08, 2018, 10:56:40 PM »
+2
Would you have to send in receipts you have of your kids to the bank to show you had them so they will forgive your debt?

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #11306 on: November 08, 2018, 11:03:49 PM »
+7
student loan reform is absolutely needed though precisely because of this VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

I have no issue subsidizing kids who have the talent but not the financial means for STEM degrees. Right now we're paying for POC's to become professional agitators at universities.

there are many costs we'll be paying, not just the massive financial ones, associated with this self-destructive practice we've fallen into

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #11307 on: November 09, 2018, 08:05:08 AM »
+4
Restructure FHA loans in a way that isn't catered specifically towards niggers and dregs of society who only wanna put down the bare minimum and ignore any/all consequences that come with the high interest rates that are consequential to said minimal down payment.

Have a bracket system where higher down payment = more flexible eligibility criteria.

For instance...

If Trayshawn Jenkins has a 520 FICO and can only put down %2.5 he's only eligible for a multifamily brick/cement based building that was built within the last 40 years.

If blasted_asshole has a 750 FICO and can put down %15 we can eliminate any restructure penalties and extend his eligibility out to a single family in a white neighborhood, as long as it's not historic and was built within the last 80 years.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 08:07:21 AM by blasting_asshole »

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11308 on: November 09, 2018, 09:36:22 AM »
+3
You’re basically a nigger so your plan is busted from the get-go. HTH.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Boy Scout The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #11309 on: November 09, 2018, 09:37:25 AM »
+15

Not sure you should be talking Pedro

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11310 on: November 09, 2018, 09:53:43 AM »
+10

How about a government program to help destitute suicidal forums owners transfer their 1488 to a different shitlord?

Michael Obama's Miscarriage

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Anonymous Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Deplorables Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #11311 on: November 09, 2018, 10:22:30 AM »
+10

dog-o is 100% right in pointing out that the political will doesn't exist to do any of the things needed to fix this country, its basically fucked and we're riding out the death of a civilization. the most we can really hope for is to still exist in a couple hundred years.
nah im a
white wow

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #11312 on: November 09, 2018, 10:39:09 AM »
+8

There's something like 13 different people posting in this thread and your poor, 3rd world linguistics can't even muster up the ability to address anyone specifically.

By the way, my idea is motivated entirely by not wanting to share a multi-family (or neighborhood, or part of town, or country) with the likes of your culture.

Please turn around and wade back through the trashriver to the shithole country, from which you came.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 10:46:43 AM by blasting_asshole »

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Soldier Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #11313 on: November 09, 2018, 11:02:57 AM »
+7
dog-o is 100% right in pointing out that the political will doesn't exist to do any of the things needed to fix this country, its basically fucked and we're riding out the death of a civilization. the most we can really hope for is to still exist in a couple hundred years.

I agree, this is probably the last resistance of an independent republic before the slow slide into a global government.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #11314 on: November 09, 2018, 11:04:21 AM »
+5

I agree, this is probably the last resistance of an independent republic before the slow slide into a global government.
Oh but wouldn't that be great? There would be no world wars and everyone would be equal*!

*some are more equal than others

Michael Obama's Miscarriage

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Anonymous Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Deplorables Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #11315 on: November 09, 2018, 11:09:09 AM »
+6

oh yeah it doesn't mean anyone should blackpill and stop dreaming of a world where legal policy could hypothetically be enacted to legalize on the spot citizen enforced capital punishment for being jewish.
nah im a
white wow

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Californian cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #11316 on: November 09, 2018, 11:48:58 AM »
+8

This is gonna sound tinfoil as fuck but anyone who's aware that this is the case should probably be making plans, stockpiling supplies (read: arms) and whatnot to either resist the future as best possible or to at least give your descendants some of knowledge of what the past was really like. I assume that the globohomo superstate will try as best they can to memoryhole ALL unapproved knowledge as soon as they can.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11317 on: November 09, 2018, 11:53:13 AM »
+3

Not sure you should be talking Pedro

You’re literally the only person here who is more of a dirty poor nigger than BA

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11318 on: November 09, 2018, 11:53:49 AM »
+3

There's something like 13 different people posting in this thread and your poor, 3rd world linguistics can't even muster up the ability to address anyone specifically.

By the way, my idea is motivated entirely by not wanting to share a multi-family (or neighborhood, or part of town, or country) with the likes of your culture.

Please turn around and wade back through the trashriver to the shithole country, from which you came.

And yet you knew exactly to whom I was referring. Nigger.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #11319 on: November 09, 2018, 11:59:38 AM »
+17
OwO whats this?

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #11320 on: November 09, 2018, 12:13:57 PM »
+5

This is gonna sound tinfoil as fuck but anyone who's aware that this is the case should probably be making plans, stockpiling supplies (read: arms) and whatnot to either resist the future as best possible or to at least give your descendants some of knowledge of what the past was really like. I assume that the globohomo superstate will try as best they can to memoryhole ALL unapproved knowledge as soon as they can.
Yep, this is exactly what I'm doing.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #11321 on: November 09, 2018, 12:23:15 PM »
+6
OwO whats this?

If Democrats were smart, they should just drop it and concede.  Rampant voter fraud is one battle the Democrats can’t afford to take on.  Good thing Democrats are not that smart so the salt mine potential is yuge.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11322 on: November 09, 2018, 12:25:20 PM »
+5
OwO whats this?

If Democrats were smart, they should just drop it and concede.  Rampant voter fraud is one battle the Democrats can’t afford to take on.  Good thing Democrats are not that smart so the salt mine potential is yuge.

"But there is no rampant voter fraud" :smug:

Then you should be OK with Trump sending lawyers down there to investigate.

"NO NOT THAT ORANGE CHEETO HITLER TRYING TO SHOAH DEMOCRACY! REEEEEEEEEEEeeee!~"

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #11323 on: November 09, 2018, 12:36:26 PM »
+4
Roger Stone is also down there. I guess he lives in Broward County

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #11324 on: November 09, 2018, 12:37:03 PM »
+10

And yet you knew exactly to whom I was referring. Nigger.

Put up or shut up, bean picker.