;

Author Topic: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.  (Read 773019 times)

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.
« Reply #11325 on: November 09, 2018, 12:48:37 PM »
+16
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/9v3pys/wow/

Dog-O cries out in pain as thousands of new White Nationalists are born

« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 12:59:43 PM by Shakebox »

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #11326 on: November 09, 2018, 01:19:01 PM »
+4
You’re basically a nigger so your plan is busted from the get-go. HTH.

There's something like 13 different people posting in this thread and your poor, 3rd world linguistics can't even muster up the ability to address anyone specifically.

By the way, my idea is motivated entirely by not wanting to share a multi-family (or neighborhood, or part of town, or country) with the likes of your culture.

Please turn around and wade back through the trashriver to the shithole country, from which you came.

And yet you knew exactly to whom I was referring. Nigger.

Put up or shut up, bean picker.

O shit nigga

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420
    • Awards
« Reply #11327 on: November 09, 2018, 01:23:53 PM »
+2
dog-o is 100% right in pointing out that the political will doesn't exist to do any of the things needed to fix this country, its basically fucked and we're riding out the death of a civilization. the most we can really hope for is to still exist in a couple hundred years.

I agree, this is probably the last resistance of an independent republic before the slow slide into a global government.

This is gonna sound tinfoil as fuck but anyone who's aware that this is the case should probably be making plans, stockpiling supplies (read: arms) and whatnot to either resist the future as best possible or to at least give your descendants some of knowledge of what the past was really like. I assume that the globohomo superstate will try as best they can to memoryhole ALL unapproved knowledge as soon as they can.

The problem is you people are believing a fucking loser shoes salesman who's waiting for his parents to die. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #11328 on: November 09, 2018, 01:26:10 PM »
+5
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/9v3pys/wow/

Dog-O cries out in pain as thousands of new White Nationalists are born
Did they remove the post about people praising james Woods for his civic nationalism post until he said that it was entirely sarcasm.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #11329 on: November 09, 2018, 01:39:17 PM »
+1

There's something like 13 different people posting in this thread and your poor, 3rd world linguistics can't even muster up the ability to address anyone specifically.

By the way, my idea is motivated entirely by not wanting to share a multi-family (or neighborhood, or part of town, or country) with the likes of your culture.

Please turn around and wade back through the trashriver to the shithole country, from which you came.

:tom:

Next post your triple-digit net worth

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #11330 on: November 09, 2018, 01:40:05 PM »
+12
OwO whats this?

Why are you guys taking this so stoically? The Democratic Party is commiting one of the greatest crimes against the American people by subverting the only way regular citizens can affect how their nation is run. If this is allowed to go through you can forget about the slippery slope. You are already down in the pit, in two feet of mud with a pile of rocks from above about to bury you alive.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11331 on: November 09, 2018, 01:43:13 PM »
+10
OwO whats this?

Why are you guys taking this so stoically? The Democratic Party is commiting one of the greatest crimes against the American people by subverting the only way regular citizens can affect how their nation is run. If this is allowed to go through you can forget about the slippery slope. You are already down in the pit, in two feet of mud with a pile of rocks from above about to bury you alive.

dis nigga acting like it hasn't been going on for the last 50+ years

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #11332 on: November 09, 2018, 01:50:33 PM »
+2
OwO whats this?

You Don't understand this is like throwing nukes at another person who is also throwing nukes.

We get to enjoy the fallout. Their voter fraud system is destroyed and while it may hold up elections people will be wise to it.

https://abc7amarillo.com/news/local/five-people-arrested-by-texas-ags-office-for-voter-fraud

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #11333 on: November 09, 2018, 02:06:58 PM »
+11
https://abc7amarillo.com/news/local/five-people-arrested-by-texas-ags-office-for-voter-fraud

a torrent of piss [09|Nov 01:43 PM]:   Why the fuck do you want a single party?
Virtue Signalman First Class [09|Nov 01:43 PM]:   https://abc7amarillo.com/news/l...r-fraud
a torrent of piss [09|Nov 01:43 PM]:   Is stagnation that important to you? You're giving career politicians essentially Kingship

Let the record show that the only link ATOP has ever posted was stolen from yours truly in Strug. Shame! Shame! Shame!
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11334 on: November 09, 2018, 02:08:18 PM »
+2
When you leave the house, do you see reality, or is there some sort of hallucinogenic or VR filter on the world that only you see?
Well, shit, are we LARPing or not?

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #11335 on: November 09, 2018, 02:09:05 PM »
+4

How is that funny to you?

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11336 on: November 09, 2018, 02:25:37 PM »
+1

How is that funny to you?

Can someone translate for me I don’t speak nigger

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420
    • Awards
« Reply #11337 on: November 09, 2018, 02:33:34 PM »
+8
DELETED

Posting to prove my whiteness as being a (white) beaner. 
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 01:27:01 PM by Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro »

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Boy Scout Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #11338 on: November 09, 2018, 02:45:15 PM »
+28
guys quit posting pics of your girlfriend

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #11339 on: November 09, 2018, 03:52:45 PM »
+6
dog-o is 100% right in pointing out that the political will doesn't exist to do any of the things needed to fix this country, its basically fucked and we're riding out the death of a civilization. the most we can really hope for is to still exist in a couple hundred years.

I agree, this is probably the last resistance of an independent republic before the slow slide into a global government.

This is gonna sound tinfoil as fuck but anyone who's aware that this is the case should probably be making plans, stockpiling supplies (read: arms) and whatnot to either resist the future as best possible or to at least give your descendants some of knowledge of what the past was really like. I assume that the globohomo superstate will try as best they can to memoryhole ALL unapproved knowledge as soon as they can.

The problem is you people are believing a fucking loser shoes salesman who's waiting for his parents to die.

What? Please show me that the political will exists (at any level) to to do any of the necessary things to right our current situation.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #11340 on: November 09, 2018, 03:54:22 PM »
+6
Also please take all slapfights to the plex, TIA

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #11341 on: November 09, 2018, 04:28:34 PM »
+9
It’s sad that the only viable options are dude weed lmao and infinity niggers

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #11342 on: November 09, 2018, 04:52:43 PM »
+6

Posting to prove my whiteness as being a (white) beaner.
Now hold a paper bag against your hand  :colbert:
His name was Harry Anderson

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11343 on: November 09, 2018, 05:11:25 PM »
+12
Why the hell are you posting pictures of your palms? Actual black people have white palms.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11344 on: November 09, 2018, 08:48:52 PM »
+12

This fucking forum man

God damn.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11345 on: November 09, 2018, 09:41:46 PM »
+9
We're nearly getting to literal slap fight levels

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #11346 on: November 09, 2018, 11:02:20 PM »
+9
You can pull prints off of pictures on the internet. You might not want to be doing that so much.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11347 on: November 09, 2018, 11:24:59 PM »
+7
You need to burn the tips of your fingers ASAP!

- Jordin Kare

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #11348 on: November 10, 2018, 02:50:31 PM »
+5
Too late I've already uploaded them to AFIS.... Steve

Taco Bell Curve

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #11349 on: November 10, 2018, 03:25:35 PM »
+6
Still darker than SedanChair.