;

Author Topic: Election Day Megathread  (Read 22323 times)

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon old Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands Boy Scout Sasstronaut TNE Veteran United Statesian The Gentry
    • Awards
Re: Election Day Megathread
« Reply #175 on: November 09, 2016, 07:55:23 AM »
+9
Nate Cohn ✔ @Nate_Cohn
Clinton suffered her biggest losses in the places where Obama was strongest among white voters. It's not a simple racism story

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: November 09, 2016, 07:57:13 AM »
+14
The best part is that she can't contest it or demand vote recounts because it would expose mass voter fraud that her campaign committed.  So she has opted to just slink away, giving a middle finger to the country and her supporters.

Oh well, fuck her.  I am also annoyed they won't call Michigan, New Hampshire, Arizona, or Minnesota.  Just call it, you cunts.

Nate Cohn ✔ @Nate_Cohn
Clinton suffered her biggest losses in the places where Obama was strongest among white voters. It's not a simple racism story

LOL, racist whites are the narrative.  If you think anti-white sentiment was common on the left, you haven't seen anything yet.

Tariq Aziz

• Domestic Threat
  • NOT AGAIN
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: November 09, 2016, 07:59:25 AM »
+4
LawnGnome: Sorry, false alarm. If you flip the newspaper around, it shows a Good Morning Mr President

Cool trick by the way

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: November 09, 2016, 08:31:44 AM »
+1
I still have Shmorky's number saved in my phone, and I knew that if I ever texted it I would get instantly blocked.  So I saved it just in case for whatever reason I would feel like saying something to him, knowing I could only do it once.  I texted him a picture of my Trump vote today, the very moment that he won.  It was worth it.  It was so worth it for all the times that faggot screeched "TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER!" in my ear.
Never stop posting you crazy diamond. On a side note does anyone have any good YouTube video video compilations to feed my NaCl lust? Bonus points if it is to that"how to save a life" song.
His name was Harry Anderson

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: November 09, 2016, 08:45:29 AM »
+25
When I went to bed Hillary was refusing to concede, Emailboy was vowing to fight on, and Fox was speculating that she was lawyering it up.

I woke up in Trump's America.

feels good man

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Motorcyclist Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #180 on: November 09, 2016, 09:25:38 AM »
+13
It's been a long time since I've posted or visited but you are all wonderful. Fuck Clinton. Make America Great Again. Man the camps.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon old Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands Boy Scout Sasstronaut TNE Veteran United Statesian The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #181 on: November 09, 2016, 09:39:17 AM »
+5
Kurt Eichenwald ‏@kurteichenwald  9h9 hours ago
Dow futures down 800 points.

*dow opens unchanged*

Kristi Culpepper ‏@munilass   11m11 minutes ago
Just looked at Kurt Eichenwald's tweets and I am laughing so hard it physically hurts.

eta: if for some reason stocks DO tank, it will be the 2nd best buying opportunity of your lives (to 2008 when everything crashed and I went all in  :bernanke:).
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 09:41:47 AM by kornbeef »

kornbeef

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: November 09, 2016, 09:56:35 AM »
+10
Dave Rubin ‏@RubinReport  9h9 hours ago
Media which got everything wrong will now tell you all the things that will happen as a result of the thing they said wouldn't happen.

Christina H. Sommers ‏@CHSommers  8h8 hours ago
Did #Gamergate do this?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 10:00:08 AM by kornbeef »

kornbeef

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: November 09, 2016, 10:03:20 AM »
+12
https://reason.com/blog/2016/11/09/trump-won-because-leftist-political-corr

Trump Won Because Leftist Political Correctness Inspired a Terrifying Backlash

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: November 09, 2016, 10:24:31 AM »
+19
I'm so happy Trump won because he did it despite the Illuminati. Can you believe that? Doesn't it feel great to say that out loud? The no shit Illuminati LOST? The MSM was state run propaganda on Hillary's call, the DNC poisoned public discourse for years with LITERALLY HITLER, the fucking GOP itself tried to stop him countless times!

AND TRUMP ENDURED! HE FUCKING GREW STRONGER EACH TIME! AND HE WON! HE PROVED THAT YOUR VOTE MATTERS!

HOW AMERICAN IS THAT!?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrZt45PEbSk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrZt45PEbSk</a>

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian 420 Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red old Libertarian cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: November 09, 2016, 10:30:42 AM »
+5
butthurt on the news or reddit is one thing, another thing altogether is butthurt crying on faceberg and then getting to, in person, in real life, with a big smile on your face, walk past the desk of the nig/fag/cuck/greenhaired reddit catlady or whoever posted it.

Mandingo

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: November 09, 2016, 11:17:34 AM »
+22

sex bot semen tank

• Cishet White Male
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon 420
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: November 09, 2016, 11:34:58 AM »
+15
We did it, you glorious faggots. Thank you for being the best place on the internet to follow this shit - no autism, just lie tears and MAGA. I hope history remembers the 2016 election as the election that started America on the long path to becoming the nation of the future again.

God Bless.

It's identity creating. Suddenly, it means something when you say you're a Slytherin, in the same way it means something to say you're a reformed Jew.

kornbeef

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: November 09, 2016, 11:41:56 AM »
+3

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: November 09, 2016, 11:52:30 AM »
+10
I never hated and still don't hate Black Jesus the way many on this board do, but this article is sweet schadenfreude anyway:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/obama-hurt-by-trump-win-2016-election-231103

The picture is especially perfect.

Gender Studies Barista

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: November 09, 2016, 12:37:30 PM »
+24
Its a personal rebuke because you did jack shit for the poor and working class. They suffered day after day of hearing how the economy as so great and jobs were being created. Meanwhile, they have fucking eyes. They didn't see a single person doing well, when they saw corporations get record profits and massive amounts of free cash, no strings. Their wages haven't increased in 3 fucking decades, meanwhile you have globalist cunts getting massively wealthy and wanting more.

The ACA is proving to be a disaster  (except for medicaid expansion and pre existing conditions) because you have insurance companies dropping out of it like flies, premiums massively increased for shittier insurance and deductibles in the five digits.

You supported BLM, shamed whites, called them racist/sexist and made race relations worse than they have been in 30 years.

The ME was made a mess under your watch, and you destabilized Lybia, dragged us into more pointless adventures in the desert.

You truly do not understand and you never will. Progtards won't either. They won't learn. But fuck them. They reaped what they sowed.

kornbeef

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: November 09, 2016, 01:03:59 PM »
+3
I never hated and still don't hate Black Jesus the way many on this board do, but this article is sweet schadenfreude anyway:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/obama-hurt-by-trump-win-2016-election-231103

Obama is self-absorbed and self-interested, and not in the "enlightened self interest" way.  He is all about showing he is smarter than others, and rubbing their faces in it.  But he is shrewd as hell at knowing what he can do that will play to his base.

Would that this gift would extend to others in his party.  He was crushed in both congressional elections in 2010 and 2014, and repudiated across the board in 2016.

Private Pile

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: November 09, 2016, 01:25:03 PM »
+4

President Barack Obama and his aides throughout the federal government have 10 weeks to nail anything and everything they can down

Not to mention pocketing anything that isn't already nailed down.

TransMisogyny

• Awards
« Reply #193 on: November 09, 2016, 01:28:04 PM »
+9
https://youtu.be/gLHbnSXtDt0?t=2927

Hillary finally gives concession speech. She seriously sound like she is going to cry when she says "This is painful, and it will be for a long time."
 :reagan:

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: November 09, 2016, 01:51:17 PM »
+10
A real repudiation would have been a victory in 2012, but I'll take this.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #195 on: November 09, 2016, 03:31:47 PM »
+20
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ7hYEJt2UY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ7hYEJt2UY</a>

We did it.

Last night I got drunk (something I basically never do) in celebration as the results came in, and at 2:whatever local time in the morning when Pennsylvania was called it was like VJ day where I was. We won the war we've been fighting for almost two years. 4chan, MPC, Something Sensitive, The Right Stuff, the tiny sliver of Reddit that isn't humorless degenerates, WikiLeaks, Breitbart, Drudge, GotNews, and so many others I don't have room to name fought and trolled and bullycided an American Nationalist cartoon caricature reality TV billionaire memelord into the Presidency of the United States of America.

I went home from the little election night party with my girlfriend and made the best attempt possible at fucking a white baby into her - of course I won't know if I was successful for a while, but I will try as many times as it takes because I'm selfless like that. We were both drunk, so I'm not sure if that counts as raping each other or what. In any case, America will be Great Again, we're going to build the Wall, and Donald John Trump is President-elect.

Also

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8A0uUYuId8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8A0uUYuId8</a>
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #196 on: November 09, 2016, 04:01:25 PM »
+2
We did it, folks.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q951qv7EbKs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q951qv7EbKs</a>

Phaythe

• Awards
« Reply #197 on: November 09, 2016, 05:32:28 PM »
+14

mustard gas effect

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #198 on: November 09, 2016, 05:40:36 PM »
+12