;

Author Topic: 2018 Mid-term Watch Election Thread  (Read 6882 times)

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguvšljal nšeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: 2018 Mid-term Watch Election Thread
« Reply #200 on: November 17, 2018, 04:09:36 PM »
+7
The Negromancer has done it again in Broward County.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/broward-counts-the-wrong-ballots-as-florida-races-to-finish-manual-recount-ahead-of-sunday-deadline

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. Ė Fresh off its bungled machine recount, Broward Countyís second day of manual recounting temporarily stopped about an hour after it began Saturday when lawyers from both political parties pointed out that volunteers were counting the wrong ballots.

:rock:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. Itís just that the science fiction is usually titled Ďtechnical proposalí and the fantasy is titled Ďbudget proposal.í

- Jordin Kare

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Mewwy Cwistmas
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #201 on: November 17, 2018, 06:26:33 PM »
+7
The Negromancer has done it again in Broward County.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/broward-counts-the-wrong-ballots-as-florida-races-to-finish-manual-recount-ahead-of-sunday-deadline

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. Ė Fresh off its bungled machine recount, Broward Countyís second day of manual recounting temporarily stopped about an hour after it began Saturday when lawyers from both political parties pointed out that volunteers were counting the wrong ballots.

:rock:

Can these idiots be charged with election fraud due to their incompetence?

Irredeemable Forums Villain

• Domestic Threat
  • Crazed Anime Racist
    • blacked.com
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: November 17, 2018, 09:28:51 PM »
+6
A felonious case of being a nigger.
Can someone please ID that fucking troon for me so I may begin twitter bullying him?

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #203 on: November 17, 2018, 10:01:36 PM »
+7
Not for a lack of trying, looks like it's getting to be the end of the road for the Democrats in Florida.  They did their best to steal the seat from Rick Scott but there was too wide of a gap to cross and there was too much national attention to steal it.  However, leave it to the Democrats to keep fighting and stealing.  I honestly could see it be something like what happened with Gropey Al Franken: keep suing and suing and suing until you get the votes.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article221850920.html

Bill Nelsonís ending: Sluggish campaign couldnít overcome Rick Scottís millions

Yeah, I'm sure that's what the problem is, not that the niggers you hired to steal the election were so incompetent that they couldn't even steal it properly.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 10:06:21 PM by Small Weinered Goon »

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: December 03, 2018, 09:32:30 PM »
+9
Well, this news may shock you but looks like there are voter niggershines that took place in Orange County.

Keep this in mind and realize that voter fraud didn't just take place in Arizona and Florida, it was likely a nationwide effort to steal as many seats as they possibly can.  Keep that in mind as people like Dave Brat and Dana Rohrabacher (who represented part of Orange County) lost by just a few thousand votes.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguvšljal nšeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #205 on: December 04, 2018, 02:24:21 AM »
+4
Yeah and were are all the republicans who are ready ready to fight for them and their voters? Has there been a single arrest made?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. Itís just that the science fiction is usually titled Ďtechnical proposalí and the fantasy is titled Ďbudget proposal.í

- Jordin Kare

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #206 on: December 04, 2018, 07:44:34 AM »
+14
The Republicans have been conditioned to lose with "dignity."  There are also shitloads of boomercons who respond to getting fucked over with " :smug: heh, I'm going to protest getting fucked over by going into work tomorrow!"  Between those two, there's a reason why Democrats brazenly attempt and subsequently get away with the shit they pull.

With the yellow vest riots, the French conservatives now have bigger balls than the American conservatives.  Truly shameful.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #207 on: December 04, 2018, 11:55:39 AM »
+4
The French have realized that their government listens to muslims who break and ruin everything and the muslims always get their way after the government caves. So now the french are doing the same.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #208 on: December 04, 2018, 11:59:52 AM »
+4
Except governments crack down on people who think for themselves.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge Better dead than red 420 United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #209 on: December 04, 2018, 12:13:49 PM »
+7
shitloads of boomercons who respond to getting fucked over with " :smug: heh, I'm going to protest getting fucked over by going into work tomorrow!"

Lol this is too perfect and is the exact type shit I see on fb every day by old guys at work "Bet you won't repost this!"  You betted correct sir.