;

Author Topic: Hollywood, Weinstein and SJWs.  (Read 59599 times)

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
Re: Hollywood, Weinstein and SJWs.
« Reply #1025 on: June 16, 2018, 04:50:14 PM »
+13
I have 5 pics of her from that girsofsa.com dump. I put them here because they're obviously NSFW. DGD, if you have any others, please poast.

https://imgur.com/a/5P6PNUv

Those were most of the nudes, I uploaded the rest of the SA folder just in case:

https://imgur.com/a/TUp3QLA

By the way, I remembered the only other reason this chick is notable: her father is a huge name in the SFX industry, directed the special effects for the original Star Wars. That she didn't manage to build an actual acting career despite such a massive advantage and a perfectly bangable body says everything you need to know about her talent.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator The Gentry Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1026 on: June 16, 2018, 04:58:17 PM »
+17
She posted nudes.

Then claimed the nudes were stolen.

Then claimed the nudes were underage and coerced and if you look at them you're a pedo.

I toooooootally believe any other claim she makes about something she regrets later

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! United Statesian Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #1027 on: June 16, 2018, 08:02:22 PM »
Those were most of the nudes, I uploaded the rest of the SA folder just in case:

https://imgur.com/a/TUp3QLA

Good work. The ones I uploaded were the only ones that had her username in the filename. Either the rest are randomly named or I don't have all her pictures.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1028 on: June 16, 2018, 10:25:15 PM »
+6

Postmortem Mixtape

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red Scrooge United Statesian Libertarian KURWA cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #1029 on: June 17, 2018, 12:33:31 AM »
+1
She has some nice DSLs

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1030 on: June 17, 2018, 01:01:31 AM »
+17
Fucking nobody slut trying to get their 15 minutes.
His name was Harry Anderson

David Hoggs Secret Meme Lab

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #1031 on: June 17, 2018, 10:54:08 AM »
+18
When someone moans at me about the terrible abusive relationship they were in for years mostly I just think they're a retard who shouldn't be trusted with decisions.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red old
    • Awards
« Reply #1032 on: June 17, 2018, 02:06:09 PM »
+4
When someone moans at me about the terrible abusive relationship they were in for years mostly I just think they're a retard who shouldn't be trusted with decisions.

What if the abuser trapped that person by removing them from their support system and gaslighted them for years, they sometimes really have no choice but to stay shitlord.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Anglican
    • Awards
« Reply #1033 on: June 18, 2018, 08:20:42 AM »
+4
I have no idea who either of these people are and if you do you spend too much time on the internet. A cosplayer is a job in 2018? WTF?

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #1034 on: June 18, 2018, 10:03:32 AM »
+1
I have no idea who either of these people are and if you do you spend too much time on the internet. A cosplayer is a job in 2018? WTF?

You can say the same thing about other "geek" celebrities like Felicia Day and Wil Wheton.  Unlike Whedon and Day, however, he successfully transitioned to the mainstream and is probably worth around $100 million from all his various projects.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Anglican
    • Awards
« Reply #1035 on: June 18, 2018, 10:15:42 AM »
+7
I would not know who any of these people were if I did not see people making fun of them on SS. I'm not saying that to be cool I sincerely mean that. I guess they part of the sanitized mainstream geek pop culture construct that has sprung up over the last decade or so.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 10:18:51 AM by Got Soylent? »

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #1036 on: June 18, 2018, 10:41:32 AM »
+3
I would not know who any of these people were if I did not see people making fun of them on SS. I'm not saying that to be cool I sincerely mean that. I guess they part of the sanitized mainstream geek pop culture construct that has sprung up over the last decade or so.

Same here. I had to google Jake and Logan Paul and learn the hard way because they weren't mentioned/made fun of enough on here, but my kid's friends were talking about them.

We outta have a mainstream culture thread for brief TLDRs on who is who and what nonsense the jewish pedophiles over at Disney and Nickelodeon are pumping out.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1037 on: June 18, 2018, 12:53:14 PM »
+3

Same here. I had to google Jake and Logan Paul and learn the hard way because they weren't mentioned/made fun of enough on here, but my kid's friends were talking about them.

We outta have a mainstream culture thread for brief TLDRs on who is who and what nonsense the jewish pedophiles over at Disney and Nickelodeon are pumping out.
Honestly, Iíd rather them just stay nobodies because they donít deserve the free advertising. Unless itís a super controversial train wreck and like Belle Knox  :twisted:, John flint, or Shmorky.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 01:16:53 PM by The Watcher »
His name was Harry Anderson

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator The Gentry Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1038 on: June 18, 2018, 02:15:56 PM »

I only know who Pilot is because of SA

anti-nigger machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #1039 on: June 19, 2018, 03:44:03 PM »
+16
According to the text messages -- obtained by TMZ -- Chris calls out Chloe for cheating on him with a man named Sam, saying it's "the worst thing anyone has ever done to me." Chris claims Chloe led him to believe she wanted to get back together after they broke up ... but never stopped seeing Sam.

Hardwick more or less tells Dykstra his long text message will be the last time he talks to her and declares their relationship is over, and she then sends several texts begging to talk, saying, "I will always love you."

According to the text thread, Chloe reached out to Chris 7 months later in an apparent attempt to make up. Sources close to Chris say it's hard to believe Chloe would try for months to get back with him if she was being emotionally and sexually abused, as she claimed last week.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1040 on: June 19, 2018, 04:41:25 PM »
+7
IF SHE BREATH SHE A THOT

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #1041 on: June 19, 2018, 04:55:55 PM »
+9
According to the text messages -- obtained by TMZ -- Chris calls out Chloe for cheating on him with a man named Sam, saying it's "the worst thing anyone has ever done to me." Chris claims Chloe led him to believe she wanted to get back together after they broke up ... but never stopped seeing Sam.

Hardwick more or less tells Dykstra his long text message will be the last time he talks to her and declares their relationship is over, and she then sends several texts begging to talk, saying, "I will always love you."

According to the text thread, Chloe reached out to Chris 7 months later in an apparent attempt to make up. Sources close to Chris say it's hard to believe Chloe would try for months to get back with him if she was being emotionally and sexually abused, as she claimed last week.
He can't keep getting away with this.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1042 on: June 19, 2018, 10:05:49 PM »
+12

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • but unironically tho
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian White Chick old Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #1043 on: June 19, 2018, 10:08:34 PM »
+5
Norm = the absolute top tier best.

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #1044 on: June 19, 2018, 10:30:58 PM »
+10

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1045 on: June 19, 2018, 10:38:53 PM »
+10
I don't think I've ever seen less funny replies than Norm's material gets, which once again proves my theory: Germans love David Hasselhoff.

Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Cis Hetfield

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #1046 on: June 19, 2018, 11:20:06 PM »
+6
Anyone who remotely questions this whore's agenda is evil and deserves whatever is coming to them. 

If a guy came out after a breakup and starting spilling all his ex-girlfriend's sexual kinks to the world, he'd be the one in the wrong.  Why its okay when a woman does it is beyond me.

I wonder how many of the goon trashheaps on twitter rushing to this chickís defense also dogpiled on Zoe Quinnís soyboy punching bag during the Five Guys saga. :adam: