;

Author Topic: The Great Beaner Flood of 2018  (Read 24745 times)

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
Re: The Great Beaner Flood of 2018
« Reply #450 on: November 28, 2018, 06:55:00 PM »
+1
Hey when are you turning over the forums you hate being in charge of

"When will people only be allowed to talk batshit crazy stuff about jews and not have anyone question it here?" :bieber:

Don't worry, your WN hugbox will come soon.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist You can't know! The Gentry cold, dead hands Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #454 on: November 28, 2018, 09:31:47 PM »
+9

Never, as long as people here continue to tell lies about the Noble Jewish People.

Finally, honesty.

"When will people only be allowed to talk batshit crazy stuff about jews and not have anyone question it here?" :bieber:

That's not at all what I want and you know it.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #455 on: November 29, 2018, 03:59:51 AM »
+1

I wouldn't get too upset doggo. Most of this stuff stems from reactions to Social Engineering Think Tanks gone full retard and then defended by the equally retarded that populate the media

Prime example is this article

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T92sQGZ06Wk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T92sQGZ06Wk</a>

Actual hardcore antisemitism is what arabs do to jews in the middle east and vice versa(they're both semantic) and that usually involves brutal dismembering and killing(just ask the Saudis). At most what most of them post would amount to hurt feels.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #456 on: November 29, 2018, 06:52:06 AM »
+8
 :geithner:
His name was Harry Anderson

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #457 on: November 29, 2018, 01:12:27 PM »
+5
There are 10 consulates in Mexico where anyone from Honduras can apply for amnesty. They passed 10 of them on their trek.

Almost like they were coming to the border for a reason  :adam:

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #458 on: November 29, 2018, 08:24:35 PM »
+8
There are 10 consulates in Mexico where anyone from Honduras can apply for amnesty. They passed 10 of them on their trek.

Almost like they were coming to the border for a reason  :adam:

I was also under the impression that it was a thing under international law that a person had to apply for asylum in the first country they arrived in? Is there a not-lawyer here who knows anything about this?

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #459 on: December 01, 2018, 11:53:50 AM »
+3
 :stewart:
His name was Harry Anderson

BigDiggerNick

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #460 on: December 05, 2018, 06:40:35 PM »
+7
From the people that brought you the love story epic Nigger Faggot comes a story that will pull at your heartstrings and make you say fuck having laws and borders and sheeeit.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b97YG3jZ5s" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b97YG3jZ5s</a>

Its so cheesy and artificial that even most people uninterested in politics wouldn't be fooled by this.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old
    • Awards
« Reply #461 on: December 05, 2018, 06:44:11 PM »
+5
From the people that brought you the love story epic Nigger Faggot comes a story that will pull at your heartstrings and make you say fuck having laws and borders and sheeeit.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b97YG3jZ5s" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b97YG3jZ5s</a>

Its so cheesy and artificial that even most people uninterested in politics wouldn't be fooled by this.

So what is my response supposed to be having watched this trailer?

"This is exactly the kind of people I want in my country!"

or..

BUILD THAT FUCKING WALL
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Goon or Ex-Goon Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #462 on: December 05, 2018, 08:03:01 PM »
+4
That actor is seriously 3-4 shades too white to be a central american migrant. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #463 on: December 05, 2018, 08:04:32 PM »
+4
A movie called Icebox and it doesn't involve Canadians illegally jumping the border?

Shame Hollywood, Shame, Shame, Shame.

Hugbox Kommissar

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #464 on: December 05, 2018, 08:11:59 PM »
+5
I ask you sirs, of what use are laws and borders if they serve but to sadden a child's heart? Better that our own hearts be torn from our chests than allow this youth to know a moment's anguish!
 :obammy: