;

Author Topic: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!  (Read 88270 times)

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!
« Reply #1175 on: May 11, 2018, 11:17:59 PM »
+6
pj o'rourke's travel writing is really good.  he was a lot of fun before he went cato-institute-libertarian-nutty, and he approached shit from the position of an anti-war hippie who matured and embraced conservatism
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge Better dead than red 420 Libertarian United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #1176 on: May 13, 2018, 11:20:17 PM »
+10
My 3d thinks it's hilarious that the cash me outside girl is a rapper now and played this video/song all weekend.

As a modern nazi I can appreciate it on a whole other level in the way that a girl like this, who the madison avenue or hollywood boulevard sorcerers created, they just go ahead and make a video for her pretty much showing you how they subverted our values and created her with boxes in living rooms.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsp7IOr7Q9A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsp7IOr7Q9A</a>

Lol When the negro buck 1st comes on screen, the look of adoration in dad and juniors faces and mom getting hot. Transparency much shlomo?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 11:31:13 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Classicist Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #1177 on: May 14, 2018, 03:21:46 AM »
+8
I see someone invented cancer in music form. Well done.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1178 on: May 14, 2018, 06:33:19 AM »
+4
That.....

Actually I don't even understand what just happened.

The only two things I got out of that video was the words "Gucci flip flops" and "David Spade needs a new agent"

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1179 on: May 14, 2018, 08:00:19 AM »
+8
Guys, I know we've been losing a lot recently, but it's only BECAUSE WE CAN'T WIN BECAUSE OF THE RULES!! SO LET'S CHANGE THE RULES SO WE CAN WIN!!!!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-the-democrats-could-thwart-trumps-supreme-court-takeover

"Many Democratic elites will be reluctant to pursue a court enlargement scheme, for good reason. Court packing is a classic authoritarian maneuver used by aspiring dictators who seek to consolidate their power by dismantling democratic institutions. Most recently, Hungarian Prime Minister Victor Orban forced judges into retirement, stripped the Constitutional Court of its jurisdiction over certain matters, and packed the court with appointees from the ruling Fidesz Party. Orban was not trying to rectify electoral injustice, but rather to aggrandize power for himself and his allies. In political science, this process is known as “democratic backsliding.” With far-right parties on the rise in Europe, and with Republicans in Washington bent on eroding norms and constitutional restrictions on their power, there is newfound popular interest in how democracies fall apart. Earlier this year, the august, non-partisan Freedom House lowered America's score on its benchmark index of democracy, yet more evidence that U.S. democracy is in peril. Would enlarging the courts contribute to the unraveling of the republic?

Not necessarily. Just because a maneuver is reminiscent of authoritarianism does not mean that it should be automatically out of bounds under all circumstances."

Listen guys. Sure, we can do this authoritarian move because WE ARE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY!!!!!

"While winning the presidency would obviously still be very important for short-term control of the court, no longer would our politics be held hostage to these ugly court battles. Partisans could see losing a presidential election not as a mortal blow to their hopes of ever controlling the courts, but rather as a temporary setback that can remedied four years later. Perhaps many pro-life Republicans wouldn’t have held their noses to vote for Donald Trump as a proxy for a Supreme Court seat but could instead have cast a ballot for Hillary Clinton for the good of the country."

Yes, people didn't want to vote for Hillary because she is pro-choice. Pro-life Republicans are probably more conservative-leaning, so they would definitely have voted for Hillary Clinton.  :facepalm:

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Grenouille Generation Identitaire You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #1180 on: May 14, 2018, 12:32:28 PM »
+13
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISpLDnGH64E" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISpLDnGH64E</a>

Boomers trying to mobilize one of their key constituencies, alcoholic single mothers, against the Gen Z menace

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #1181 on: May 14, 2018, 01:29:05 PM »
+4
Margot Kidder is now flying with Superman forever, leaving us at age 69. Probably going to cough for eternity. In other news, Phillip-Morris launches a contingency plan for overnight 10% revenue loss from Margot Kidder herself. Someone claim your points.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/05/14/superman-star-margot-kidder-dead-at-69.html
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 02:06:18 PM by Ass Diamond »

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1182 on: May 14, 2018, 03:58:16 PM »
+4
Whaddup wrong thread  :reagan:

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1183 on: May 14, 2018, 09:27:48 PM »
+5
Univision, known for having uberbeaner Jorge Ramos as one of its anchors, isn't doing so well: https://specialprojectsdesk.com/univision-is-a-fucking-mess-1825836622

Univision is also known for snapping up properties like the defunct Gawker sites and The Onion.  It has shitloads of debt and now Univision is considering getting rid of the Gawker sites or slashing the shit out of it: https://nypost.com/2018/04/12/univision-could-sell-fusion-and-gizmodo-media/

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Anonymous Fascist
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #1184 on: May 14, 2018, 09:48:16 PM »
+5
Guys, I know we've been losing a lot recently, but it's only BECAUSE WE CAN'T WIN BECAUSE OF THE RULES!! SO LET'S CHANGE THE RULES SO WE CAN WIN!!!!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-the-democrats-could-thwart-trumps-supreme-court-takeover

"Many Democratic elites will be reluctant to pursue a court enlargement scheme, for good reason. Court packing is a classic authoritarian maneuver used by aspiring dictators who seek to consolidate their power by dismantling democratic institutions. Most recently, Hungarian Prime Minister Victor Orban forced judges into retirement, stripped the Constitutional Court of its jurisdiction over certain matters, and packed the court with appointees from the ruling Fidesz Party. Orban was not trying to rectify electoral injustice, but rather to aggrandize power for himself and his allies. In political science, this process is known as “democratic backsliding.” With far-right parties on the rise in Europe, and with Republicans in Washington bent on eroding norms and constitutional restrictions on their power, there is newfound popular interest in how democracies fall apart. Earlier this year, the august, non-partisan Freedom House lowered America's score on its benchmark index of democracy, yet more evidence that U.S. democracy is in peril. Would enlarging the courts contribute to the unraveling of the republic?

Not necessarily. Just because a maneuver is reminiscent of authoritarianism does not mean that it should be automatically out of bounds under all circumstances."

Listen guys. Sure, we can do this authoritarian move because WE ARE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY!!!!!

"While winning the presidency would obviously still be very important for short-term control of the court, no longer would our politics be held hostage to these ugly court battles. Partisans could see losing a presidential election not as a mortal blow to their hopes of ever controlling the courts, but rather as a temporary setback that can remedied four years later. Perhaps many pro-life Republicans wouldn’t have held their noses to vote for Donald Trump as a proxy for a Supreme Court seat but could instead have cast a ballot for Hillary Clinton for the good of the country."

Yes, people didn't want to vote for Hillary because she is pro-choice. Pro-life Republicans are probably more conservative-leaning, so they would definitely have voted for Hillary Clinton.  :facepalm:

I've said it before in regards to their flimsy plan at reanimating the Blue Dog corpse and it bears repeating: that's just a tl;dr attempt from Dems at give their own spin on the "muh decorum" diarrhea. Obviously a beyond imbecilic strategy especially after 8 years of King Niggershiner, but at least they are self aware of how truly useless the bernouts and blue check soymonsters are.

Obese-N-Wiggered

• Cishet White Male
  • King of Clownworld, woop woop!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #1185 on: May 15, 2018, 01:45:20 AM »
+6
Univision is also known for snapping up properties like the defunct Gawker sites and The Onion.  It has shitloads of debt and now Univision is considering getting rid of the Gawker sites or slashing the shit out of it: https://nypost.com/2018/04/12/univision-could-sell-fusion-and-gizmodo-media/

I won't shed any tears over those sites going down.

If you haven't heard EmptyHero's story about Univision, check it out: https://youtu.be/gTI5ubFbexg?t=707

anti-nigger machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #1186 on: May 15, 2018, 02:43:18 AM »
+10

https://www.thewrap.com/univision-mess-gizmodo-take-down-parent-company/

This is almost as good as when that New York site voted to unionize and the billionaire bankrolling the entire operation closed it the next day.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1187 on: May 18, 2018, 06:47:57 PM »
+19

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1188 on: May 19, 2018, 01:54:36 PM »
+9

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Classicist Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #1189 on: May 19, 2018, 02:08:49 PM »
+7
LOL it's even the same """author"""
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #1190 on: May 19, 2018, 02:17:05 PM »
+5

One can't help but wonder how far the delusion and mental illness of the media sodomites go. Did they really expect not to be called out and destroyed by Wikileaks (or any other entity that isn't dedicated to pushing cultural marxism)?

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1191 on: May 19, 2018, 02:26:09 PM »
+20
The left banks entirely on their low information base who will never bother to double check what their beloved icons say and will just repeat it like it's gospel.  I've seen it too many times with some soy enriched co-workers and the Current Year Man.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1192 on: May 19, 2018, 03:28:28 PM »
+7
The left banks entirely on their low information base who will never bother to double check what their beloved icons say and will just repeat it like it's gospel.  I've seen it too many times with some soy enriched co-workers and the Current Year Man.

And the ones who are "informed" are the ones who will just dismiss any source or info you give them as "biased" or fake, which is then parroted by the others.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #1193 on: May 19, 2018, 03:57:46 PM »
+6

And the ones who are "informed" are the ones who will just dismiss any source or info you give them as "biased" or fake, which is then parroted by the others.

Look at the soon to be reignited 2A debate for great examples of this. There's one media stat floating around that there's been "22 school shootings this year" which disengeniously includes pellet guns, robberies/altercations on college campuses and accidental discharges.

WaPo just came out with another fake news stat about how being a high schooler is deadlier than being in the military at the moment. They also like to use "gun deaths" as a gotcha number instead of firearm homicides or assaults.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #1194 on: May 20, 2018, 06:48:08 AM »
+14
So if high schoolers are less safe than people in the military... I guess that proves being armed works?

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #1195 on: May 20, 2018, 10:02:12 AM »
+10

It's amazing to see in action. According to some of my friends:

The raid on Trump Tower after some fire to take stuff from his lawyer was the moment the Russiagate investigation was torn wide open. The FBI is getting everything lined up before they bring the entire Trump family and cabinet down. Present Day Update: everybody is curiously silent about the "no indictment" statement and the month of radio silence. The FBI is just getting double-plus extra ready, I guess.

Trump withdrawing from the Iran Deal is an undeniable sign that we will invade Iran including a full reinstatement of the draft. More strange silence about Trump's refusal to escalate those other Middle-East conflicts past a yearly token bombing.

Total silence on the Korean War formally ending.

I can't bear any ill will towards them because several of them are sincerely depressed and angry from following political news but refuse to stop.

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #1196 on: May 22, 2018, 10:26:01 PM »
+8

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #1197 on: May 23, 2018, 07:26:43 AM »
+7

Newton, MA. Harvard Law Professor, Laurence Tribe... Oh yea, he's a member of "the tribe" alright.

anti-nigger machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #1198 on: May 23, 2018, 01:53:28 PM »
+7
Comcast just swooped in to try to buy Fox before the Disney deal is finalized. 60 billion in cash compared to the 52 billion in stock that Disney is offering.

The soyboy tears will be glorious if they successfully steal away the original Star Wars and X-Men. 

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1199 on: May 23, 2018, 06:43:45 PM »
+2
The Comcast deal is DOA. It hinges on the Time Warner AT&T merger proceeding and doing so in a way that would not hinder their plans.

If I was Murdoch, I would want the best deal now. Not one where I'm going to have to go to court for a decade in order to get paid.