;

Author Topic: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!  (Read 110659 times)

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
Re: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!
« Reply #1425 on: August 03, 2018, 08:01:01 AM »
+10
Then why is she standing beside that faggot?

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1426 on: August 03, 2018, 08:03:28 AM »
+19
I 100% support New York Times keeping on people that further damage their virtually non-existent credibility with the public.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1427 on: August 03, 2018, 08:06:13 AM »
+13
We here at CNN have talked to the Minister Louis Farakkhan and are disappointed in his views and tweets. However, we respect his position going forward and believe he will be a strong contributor to our fair and balanced coverage of all things jewy and white.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1428 on: August 03, 2018, 09:24:42 AM »
+8
You just know she is one of those chinks that only fucks white dudes.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2018/08/02/weev-and-his-heartbroken-waifu/

Without fail, Asian bitches who complain about white guys are the ones who fuck only white guys.
His name was Harry Anderson

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1429 on: August 03, 2018, 11:33:45 AM »
+4
You just know she is one of those chinks that only fucks white dudes.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2018/08/02/weev-and-his-heartbroken-waifu/

Without fail, Asian bitches who complain about white guys are the ones who fuck only white guys.

Jesus, that hair.  Bitch has a cocktail of mental health issues. 

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1430 on: August 03, 2018, 11:46:23 AM »
+11
Somebody finds James Gunn's old tweets: "Oy Vey! We must be rid of this goyim and have a nice jewish boy keep all those shekels! Look at how we take action and add hashtags!"

Somebody finds Sarah Jeong's old tweets: "Offensive tweets? Why would she make humorous tweets? Social commentary tweets are why we hire people you know. Important minority viewpoint tweets are what we need more of!" *jumps out window of NYT building*

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire 420 Californian Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #1431 on: August 03, 2018, 01:01:38 PM »
+12
20 bucks that her Grandma was a whore for the Japanese army. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red Texan Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #1432 on: August 03, 2018, 01:06:07 PM »
+12
"She responded to that harassment by imitating the rhetoric of her harassers"... by sounding exactly like a caricature of the leftists we're always fucking with on Twitter?

Also there's always something intensely off putting about the Korean anti-whites. Since they're in the US, they had to have jumped through extra mental gymnastic retardation hoops to get past radical feminism to hating native whites. Is it because there are a fair number of Christians among them? Is this the gooks' "NO, FUCKA YOU HONORABRE FATHER!"
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #1433 on: August 03, 2018, 01:11:12 PM »
+15
Just going off of what friends told me who went through the Korean course at language school. Koreans think their shit doesn't stink. More than one of my friends told me how the instructors would tell them that they could learn Korean but they would never excel at the language because they weren't native Koreans. They were berated on pretty much a daily basis by teachers who looked down on them for not being Korean. It was wild and especially foreign to me (no pun intended) because my instructors were enthusiastic about us learning their language and they were confident that they could help us learn to speak Arabic like a native.

Then again, 5 out of 6 of my instructors were Christian (3 Maronites and 2 Coptic Catholics). :jesse:

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1434 on: August 03, 2018, 03:10:15 PM »
+15
I 100% support New York Times keeping on people that further damage their virtually non-existent credibility with the public.

yeah, anybody paying attention even a little bit already knew the nyt is run by white-hating kikes, this hire is just so flagrant that it's harder to overlook than usual
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #1435 on: August 03, 2018, 03:32:48 PM »
+4
Just tweet blatantly racist things but replace minority group with white people. They will ban it right quick then.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1436 on: August 03, 2018, 06:07:53 PM »
+13
Azns are ruthless status climbers and there's no better way to climb up the social ladder than to express how much you hate dem wypipo.  However, dem wypipo are the highest status men so while Asian girls will bitch about racism and patriarchy all day long, they will never not fuck white guys as long as they remain at the top of the social hierarchy.  Asian girls will fuck any white dude with a pulse while white women want nothing to do with Asian men (or hapas), hence Elliot Rodger.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #1437 on: August 03, 2018, 07:05:33 PM »
+12
  Asian girls will fuck any white dude with a pulse

Fuck I think I'm a vampire.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1438 on: August 03, 2018, 07:08:22 PM »
+14
The hemorrhaging continues:

For those who don't know, Upworthy is a clickbait farm founded by someone who used to work at MoveOn.org.  Upworthy is probably _the_ place to see shit like "here's why we should say fuck having borders and laws and shit" with a picture of a crying brown baby.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 07:12:32 PM by Dem Wypipo »

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1439 on: August 03, 2018, 08:40:23 PM »
+4
Just going off of what friends told me who went through the Korean course at language school. Koreans think their shit doesn't stink. More than one of my friends told me how the instructors would tell them that they could learn Korean but they would never excel at the language because they weren't native Koreans. They were berated on pretty much a daily basis by teachers who looked down on them for not being Korean. It was wild and especially foreign to me (no pun intended) because my instructors were enthusiastic about us learning their language and they were confident that they could help us learn to speak Arabic like a native.

Then again, 5 out of 6 of my instructors were Christian (3 Maronites and 2 Coptic Catholics). :jesse:

I never had the issue with the Korean instructors hating the students, but they are definitely patriotic (to Korea) as fuck. While it could get mildly annoying, the general American populace could do with a fraction of their attitude.

Also, Koreans definitely believe their shit don't stick and, to top it off, that they're somehow innovators for ripping off Japan and America.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #1440 on: August 03, 2018, 08:59:26 PM »
+12

The alt-right couldn't have asked for a better recruiting tool than the New York Times defending Sarah Jeong.

Postmortem Mixtape

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian KURWA cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #1441 on: August 03, 2018, 10:32:04 PM »
+10
The hemorrhaging continues:

For those who don't know, Upworthy is a clickbait farm founded by someone who used to work at MoveOn.org.  Upworthy is probably _the_ place to see shit like "here's why we should say fuck having borders and laws and shit" with a picture of a crying brown baby.

Uh oh, time to learn how to code!

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous United Statesian old You can't know! Scrooge Bah Jaysus! Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #1442 on: August 04, 2018, 09:06:01 AM »
+4
  Asian girls will fuck any white dude with a pulse

Fuck I think I'm a vampire.

Well, many legends do claim they are given to intense bouts of OCD.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1443 on: August 04, 2018, 10:20:18 PM »
+5

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #1444 on: August 04, 2018, 10:21:16 PM »
+4
You mean I don't get magic powers from boxes of Count Chocula?

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards Anonymous You can't know! Deplorables Fascist
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #1445 on: August 04, 2018, 10:35:14 PM »
+9
Chris is a pedophile apologist and schizophrenic freak, much like his late commie father and commie brother.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! old Boy Scout Sasstronaut TNE Veteran The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #1446 on: August 04, 2018, 11:35:53 PM »
+7
Shameless CNN continues to have on idiots like Chris "it's ok if the media has WikiLeaks emails but illegal for you commoners" Cuomo.

blakks are not very cool

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #1447 on: August 05, 2018, 01:02:50 AM »
+4
#CPT = Colored Peoples Time ?

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards Anonymous You can't know! Deplorables Fascist
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #1448 on: August 06, 2018, 10:01:45 PM »
+11
https://www.aim.org/aim-column/the-terrible-truth-about-walter-cronkite/

The article is almost a decade old, but it's still a solid read. Walter Cronkite, communism’s MVP in the Cold War, who twisted the Tet Offensive victory into a rout favoring the bad guys, absurdly used to be known as the “Most Trusted Man in America.” But look what happened to his heir Dan Rather, who is regarded as a laughing stock for trying to pass off politically motivated lies as news. Ditto for the entirety of the pizza media in current year +3, and in particular the Cronkite/Rather wannabe, Jim Acosta.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #1449 on: August 08, 2018, 03:51:06 AM »
+7
Here's quite a long video (almost half an hour), but I suggest everyone watch it. It talks about Stefan Molyneux and Lauren Southern's Australia & New Zealand tour, or rather the abrupt end of it. It's good to know what we are up against. Make no mistake, these people are the enemy. Not because they're smart or resourceful, but because they are DUMB, and I do mean dumb. There is no reasoning with these people. They don't have the mental capacity to engage in any sort of discussion about even vaguely "controversial" subjects.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGSfHIPnupY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGSfHIPnupY</a>
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare