;

Author Topic: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!  (Read 137031 times)

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!
« Reply #1450 on: August 08, 2018, 08:47:54 AM »
+11
I think the saddest part about all of this is how deep in denial people are, like one day the left is just going to say "welp, we set out to do everything we wanted to do, we're going to go away now"  You're not going to be able to flip a channel or move to the next town over or just try to pretend it doesn't exist.  The only way to stop the left is face them head on and beat them to the point where they're unable to wreak any more havoc.  A snarky tweet or comment on a blog post isn't going to cut it either.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1451 on: August 08, 2018, 12:43:38 PM »
+9
I think the saddest part about all of this is how deep in denial people are, like one day the left is just going to say "welp, we set out to do everything we wanted to do, we're going to go away now"  You're not going to be able to flip a channel or move to the next town over or just try to pretend it doesn't exist.  The only way to stop the left is face them head on and beat them to the point where they're unable to wreak any more havoc.  A snarky tweet or comment on a blog post isn't going to cut it either.
This is more than denial, this is religion to them. They will never argue in good faith. You kill the money flow you remove their platform and they will be powerless. They are smaller in number than anyone realizes, they are just being artificially propped up.
His name was Harry Anderson

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards Sasstronaut cold, dead hands TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #1452 on: August 08, 2018, 03:02:00 PM »
+8
Here's quite a long video (almost half an hour), but I suggest everyone watch it. It talks about Stefan Molyneux and Lauren Southern's Australia & New Zealand tour, or rather the abrupt end of it. It's good to know what we are up against. Make no mistake, these people are the enemy. Not because they're smart or resourceful, but because they are DUMB, and I do mean dumb. There is no reasoning with these people. They don't have the mental capacity to engage in any sort of discussion about even vaguely "controversial" subjects.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGSfHIPnupY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGSfHIPnupY</a>

Why would I watch a video of two jews who pretend to be right-wing?

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #1453 on: August 08, 2018, 03:04:48 PM »
+4
Here's quite a long video (almost half an hour), but I suggest everyone watch it. It talks about Stefan Molyneux and Lauren Southern's Australia & New Zealand tour, or rather the abrupt end of it. It's good to know what we are up against. Make no mistake, these people are the enemy. Not because they're smart or resourceful, but because they are DUMB, and I do mean dumb. There is no reasoning with these people. They don't have the mental capacity to engage in any sort of discussion about even vaguely "controversial" subjects.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGSfHIPnupY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGSfHIPnupY</a>

I dunno it's really not pretending if you're protecting against your best interests.

That and having israel turn into a south african style shit hole is a real possibility because landgrabbing faggots want Palestine to be a thing because it will somehow bring in an age of peace and equality despite none of that shit happening when we gave them the Golan heights.

Fuck faggots had since the Roman Empire to build up a Palestinian nation into a thing and they didn't do shit.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1454 on: August 08, 2018, 03:18:54 PM »
+10

Molly is honorary. Plus he's still moving further right, unlike some of the other conservative internet personalities. Over the last two years he's basically abandoned a lot of libertarian positions because he realizes they don't/can't work in a ~diverse~ country.

Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old Better dead than red For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #1455 on: August 08, 2018, 09:38:34 PM »
+14

This is the part of the Alt Right that gets me.  Both of these people have done more for our cause than anyone within the Alt Right yet because they aren't 1488 GTKRWN they get dismissed or called Jews.  Yes Molyneux is half Jewish (he also hates his Jewish mother) and Lauren Southern is not Jewish.  Jesus Christ it's like all pragmatism has just gone out of the fucking window over the past two years.  That was a huge sticking point at the beginning and now it seems no one uses it anymore.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old Better dead than red For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #1456 on: August 08, 2018, 09:58:32 PM »
+8

Molly is honorary. Plus he's still moving further right, unlike some of the other conservative internet personalities. Over the last two years he's basically abandoned a lot of libertarian positions because he realizes they don't/can't work in a ~diverse~ country.

Exactly.  Molyneux is good.  So is Lauren for that matter.  Her work against globalism, immigration, and in South Africa has been solid.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1457 on: August 08, 2018, 10:25:44 PM »
+9
http://www.vulture.com/2018/08/the-academy-is-adding-new-oscars-category-for-popular-films.html

Having been reelected Tuesday for his second yearlong term, Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences president John Bailey has apparently hit the ground running with new changes for the Oscars. Running right to the box office, it sounds like, as the Academy has just announced the creation of a category to celebrate the films we all actually go see, Oscar bait or no. Tweeted the organization on Wednesday, “A new category is being designed around achievement in popular film.”

Gotta find a way to get Black Panther an Oscar.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1458 on: August 08, 2018, 10:35:17 PM »
+5
http://www.vulture.com/2018/08/the-academy-is-adding-new-oscars-category-for-popular-films.html

I support the idea that I heard a few years ago of "Best Black Movie" category.  That way niggers are guaranteed to win every year.  They will find something else to chimp out about of course but it will give them something to ook and eek about for a while.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1459 on: August 08, 2018, 10:37:41 PM »
+6

I support the idea that I heard a few years ago of "Best Black Movie" category.  That way niggers are guaranteed to win every year.  They will find something else to chimp out about of course but it will give them something to ook and eek about for a while.

lol like white shitlibs would ever support a separate but equal oscar category

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Lutheran Better dead than red Deplorables Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #1460 on: August 08, 2018, 10:43:24 PM »
+6

This is the part of the Alt Right that gets me.  Both of these people have done more for our cause than anyone within the Alt Right yet because they aren't 1488 GTKRWN they get dismissed or called Jews.  Yes Molyneux is half Jewish (he also hates his Jewish mother) and Lauren Southern is not Jewish.  Jesus Christ it's like all pragmatism has just gone out of the fucking window over the past two years.  That was a huge sticking point at the beginning and now it seems no one uses it anymore.

The overbearing exceptionalism and amateurish purity tests are par for the course when the majority of what constitutes the alt-right is made up of Richard Spencers and Elliot Rodgers'. None of them have a basic understanding of pragmatism because they were all generic tumblrtards just a few years back, and still cling to that childlike mentality even as they larp as "anti degeneracy" crusaders and treat it mainly as a coping mechanism. I see a lot of kvetching about "alt-light" individuals of the likes of Jordan Peterson and Mike Cernovitch for not being /pol/tard enough, and yet they both boast gigantic followings and are actually spreading the gospel around. Even Alex Jones is pro-Israel, so I guess it's only a matter of time until he too gets ostracized for being a thought criminal.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1461 on: August 08, 2018, 10:59:38 PM »
+3
The overbearing exceptionalism and amateurish purity tests are par for the course when the majority of what constitutes the alt-right is made up of Richard Spencers and Elliot Rodgers'. None of them have a basic understanding of pragmatism because they were all generic tumblrtards just a few years back, and still cling to that childlike mentality even as they larp as "anti degeneracy" crusaders and treat it mainly as a coping mechanism. I see a lot of kvetching about "alt-light" individuals of the likes of Jordan Peterson and Mike Cernovitch for not being /pol/tard enough, and yet they both boast gigantic followings and are actually spreading the gospel around. Even Alex Jones is pro-Israel, so I guess it's only a matter of time until he too gets ostracized for being a thought criminal.
Pretty sure Trump is a civic nationalist, too.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #1462 on: August 09, 2018, 02:03:11 AM »
+16

Because she went to the Mediterranean to hunt down NGO ships bringing illegal migrants to Europe. She went to South Africa to make a documentary about racially motivated crimes against white farmers, a subject that almost no one is touching in the West. Because she went to UK and harassed local muslims so hard she got banned for life from the country.

What have you done for the cause?

Jesus Christ.

EDIT: Spelling.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 07:50:48 AM by Virtue Signalman First Class »
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #1463 on: August 09, 2018, 02:10:57 AM »
+6
I want a spectrum of ideological differences because that's what creates systems of thought when ideas clash, expecting everyone from the right to behave and think the same is a bit too much. Especially since it's statistically impossible.  :geithner:

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #1464 on: August 09, 2018, 05:32:27 AM »
+12

I think a lot of the /pol/ "purity test" stuff is a combination of trolling and not unfounded fear that having e-celebs will divert the momentum of the anti-SJW sentiment into a cult of personality which will then kill it, because guys like Thernovith and Peterson don't have a lot of actual charisma and are more than happy to use their new subscriber base to promote their own products/pet philosophies.  Also, when you get lightning rods central to a movement, especially ones who very obviously have their own interests in mind, you have a counter-attack point.  The whole strength of the movement is that it's decentralized - once you start rallying around individuals without much personal virtue, it's very easy to take down through coordinated media attacks, and as we've seen they're only stepping up what they're willing to do to wrongthinkers.  I see that accelerating as the midterm elections come closer and it's only going to get worse from there as they lose more races.

It's not unlike the Occupy Wall Street or Tea Party movements, they got co-opted by a bunch of charlatans and all the wind went out of their sails.  So far the strength of alt-right is that they're not giving any place to attack, which is infuriating the left to the point where they're literally trying to call Pepe memes hate speech, which makes them look like fucking retards.  Trump understands this, which is why he's been largely immune to media attacks, by being intentionally flippant he's making their Chicken Little tirades look incredibly stupid.  There's no benefit to changing this strategy, pointing out the hypocrisy draws a lot more attention to leftist insanity and support than a bunch of e-celeb YouTubes ever could.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #1465 on: August 09, 2018, 12:48:18 PM »
+2

Calling them jews is a test of their mettle. If they are prove it doesn't matter. If they are not why do tiny racist internet mans questions matter? People don't want to support someone who is going to water down the message or use it for their own gain.

Edit: What the homo jew faggot above me said
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 01:40:01 PM by White Rapper »

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards Sasstronaut cold, dead hands TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #1466 on: August 09, 2018, 03:25:27 PM »
+6

This is the part of the Alt Right that gets me.  Both of these people have done more for our cause than anyone within the Alt Right yet because they aren't 1488 GTKRWN they get dismissed or called Jews.  Yes Molyneux is half Jewish (he also hates his Jewish mother) and Lauren Southern is not Jewish. Jesus Christ it's like all pragmatism has just gone out of the fucking window over the past two years.  That was a huge sticking point at the beginning and now it seems no one uses it anymore.

You sure about that?

All I see is two gatekeepers doing the same job that Alex Jones did for so many years. Shift the blame, obscure the truth, same old stuff. "Alt-right" is a jewish-coined phrase, I sexually identify as a white nationalist.

All I see are two jew opportunists who jumped on the band wagon because they saw those sweet YouTube bucks and thought they had the ability to steer the conversation into a pro-fed (or whoever employs them) direction. Molyneux is smoothbrain normie shit. The Neil Degrasse Tyson of "alt-right" internet famewhores.  Anybody who steps up to the plate and wants to be seen as a figurehead of "the movement" must be vetted with extreme prejudice. Even if they share the same opinions about video games you like or some bullshit

Edit: you guys get where I'm coming from, the right-wing is not afforded the same opportunities at the left-wing is, we can't get away with a revolving door of disabled trannies and minorities, anybody who steps up to the plate the real deal 100%. I also don't like seeing a nationalist movement get co-opted into more jewish neocon shit that every single right-wing controlled opposition movement devolves into. When all of the "leaders" are jewish, half-jewish, or work for jews (Southern, McInnes, etc.) how can you call it a pro-white movement?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 03:32:06 PM by kosher nostra »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #1467 on: August 09, 2018, 04:52:21 PM »
+5
Well here's the thing the whole white nationalist movement is based on having a large ethnic enclave the size of a country. in America that's near impossible to do due to the sheer size of the country. The most you would be able to realistically pull off would be something like how the Mormons have utah, The Amish Country in Pennsylvania, and other things like that. You need to carve out a piece of available land and set up shop there and you need enough of a founding population to keep it going.

If you want to go full Israel you need a country that's either under developed or in the midst of ruin that can be taken over by a large occupying force. When Israel was founded they had somewhat solid justification to take the land and launch attacks to secure it. They had a fully functioning military force perform this task.

I just don't see either scenario happening, it's too costly and requires a shitload of resources and manpower. Most of the general woes like the decrease in overall lifestyle and the safety of the general population of the US, would probably better solved by improving the immigration system, making sure that cities aren't Chicago-style hellholes, and fixing the welfare system so it's not some system that keeps families dependent on the government for generations. People start to care about their surroundings once they're invested in it and have skin in the game and that goes a long way to improving the overall quality of life.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1468 on: August 09, 2018, 04:56:16 PM »
+12
Good luck waiting for spokespeople you can't play Six Degrees of Menachem Begin with. In the meantime, the rest of us are trying to actually talk to the normies we need to win over in words they'll listen to.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot United Statesian You can't know! Futurist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1469 on: August 09, 2018, 05:33:02 PM »
+16
Just let me know when it is okay to start niggerstomping

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #1470 on: August 09, 2018, 06:57:03 PM »
:stewart:

How many jews can dance on the head of a white nationalist pin?

Great talmudic studies ITT.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands Boy Scout You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #1471 on: August 09, 2018, 07:20:01 PM »
+7
Just let me know when it is okay to start niggerstomping

It's okay

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1472 on: August 09, 2018, 07:33:30 PM »
+19
Well here's the thing the whole white nationalist movement is based on having a large ethnic enclave the size of a country. in America that's near impossible to do due to the sheer size of the country.

[LAUGHS IN PRE-1965 AMERICAN]
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Grenouille You can't know! Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #1473 on: August 09, 2018, 08:08:04 PM »
+5
When Israel was founded they had somewhat solid justification to take the land and launch attacks to secure it.

Yes, surely Israel has more justification for being an ethno-nationalist jewish state than the US has for being a white one. After all, the last time their people existed there was almost two millenia ago, whereas the US existed as a defacto ethnostate for most of its existence and a few decades back. Almost as if the term "ethnostate" is in itself a dumb fabrication, since the very existence of a nation-state was ALWAYS predicated on it being for a specific ethnicity, by definition. Until, oh, about the 1960's or so when multicultural globohomo faggot redifinitions started gaining track.

Is there any Western country that can be salvaged, in your opinion? Because the exact same retarded bullshit is being spread everywhere in western Europe as well, with the exact same retarded justifications.

I'm not even going to get into your "need moe money fo dem programs" spiel. Do you believe all people are interchangeable? Do you think Chicago and Detroit are hellholes of violence and vandalism because of, what, poverty? Have the decades since the Civil Rights era not shown you how naively fucking dumb this perspective is?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 08:14:18 PM by Franzo »

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Grenouille You can't know! Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #1474 on: August 09, 2018, 08:18:33 PM »
+12
How many jews can dance on the head of a white nationalist pin?

Great talmudic studies ITT.

As soon as there is a tiny inkling of disagreement and the suggestion that perhaps you should not be so anti-semitic, goys, you can always be sure Kike-o-Tron will be there, gloating like a hassidic long-locked talmudic scholar that just spotted a shiny penny on his home from the synagogue.