;

Author Topic: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!  (Read 119242 times)

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!
« Reply #1575 on: August 31, 2018, 05:57:13 PM »
+6
:facepalm: come on guys, even I dictate my strugs
Rocket alt spotted

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1576 on: August 31, 2018, 07:46:00 PM »
+8
People might actually be going blind due to Trump Derangement Syndrom

I bet BLOPMIMFE doesn't even have a server in his bathroom.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #1577 on: August 31, 2018, 08:22:30 PM »
+5
Uh, I said computers plural.  Learn to read, Republidumbs.   :christina:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1578 on: August 31, 2018, 09:01:43 PM »
+3
Pretty sure it was Obama who first pushed for Presidential computers and cellphones and shit. Which makes sense, because he's far younger than his Boomer/Greatest Gen predecessors. IIRC even in Dubya's day it was policy to print out every single report, picture, and email and place hard copy in the President's hands. Of course, only after a cadre of secretaries and aides filtered through only the most crucial, important stuff he needed to make the major decisions he has to make.

If I was President, I'd be with  :obama: on this one, because I am more comfortable with tech than the inefficiency of paper. But while I'm pretty sure this is probably #FAKENEWS and Trump might just use a computer, even if he didn't I wouldn't be surprised, because agewise he's right up there with Dubya and Bill.

Edit: also when Obama and/or W wanted to be more computer oriented, there was a huge pushback from the White House and Presidential Records staff because they really, really wanted everything to be the same as it was in 1950. It wouldn't shock me if any lifers still in those positions gladly went along with Trump being more analog than digital.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 09:04:30 PM by Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0 »

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #1579 on: September 01, 2018, 03:20:48 AM »
+6
I do remember that immediately after the 2008 election Obama told the transition team that he wanted to use a Blackberry, which was a first at the time, so RIM scrambled to work with the WH spooks to build a sufficiently-secure phone for Presidential use (and obviously publicized the hell out of it, which is how I heard about it).

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1580 on: September 01, 2018, 12:16:46 PM »
+10
Guys, there's a computer in that picture

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1581 on: September 01, 2018, 12:37:41 PM »
+4
I do remember that immediately after the 2008 election Obama told the transition team that he wanted to use a Blackberry, which was a first at the time, so RIM scrambled to work with the WH spooks to build a sufficiently-secure phone for Presidential use (and obviously publicized the hell out of it, which is how I heard about it).

Uhhhhhhhh look at how ummmmmmmm MODern I am, using a mmmmmmmmhhhhh canadian cell phone made by a bankrupt company

:obammy:

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #1582 on: September 01, 2018, 01:27:48 PM »
+15

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards Sasstronaut TNE Veteran cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #1583 on: September 01, 2018, 05:21:28 PM »
+6
Nice file name

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Anonymous Deplorables You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #1584 on: September 11, 2018, 06:06:39 PM »
+8
Apparently desperate to reclaim his former claim as the face of Muh Principles, Joe "Dead Intern" Scarborough has looked into jumping the shark even harder (For a few prime examples, see here, here, here and here) than his fellow demagogue peers comprising the “mainstream” media. While it's been over a year since he left the GOP (Not that anyone would notice or care, if the implosion of #NeverTrump and their 30-year long reign of failure is anything to go by), the cuckservative establishment is very much still responsible for his existence. After all, Joe hails from the same pool that cursed us with the likes of Juan McCain, Mittens, Egg McMuffin, Yeb! and even Barack Obama. In light of this inconvenient fact, to say that he is shameless would be an immense understatement.

Not to be outdone, Joe's dominatrix attempts some damage control and doubles down on much of the tired Russophobia.

To be fair with the BMSD pundit couple, their hysterics are to be expected, considering the midterms is shaping up to be a referendum on the very useless media that they derive their living from.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1585 on: September 11, 2018, 07:08:46 PM »
+7
Joe Scarborough is from a parallel dimension where killing interns was unacceptable after Ted Kennedy got sent to prison for manslaughter, so he slipped into ours.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1586 on: September 14, 2018, 11:52:13 PM »
+7
https://mashable.com/article/weatherman-dramatically-braces-for-storm/#Cjh4LRKWDPqT

Meteorologist explaining just how windy it is. . . . or not

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old
    • Awards
« Reply #1587 on: September 20, 2018, 01:53:27 AM »
+5
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmG-kQER8xY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmG-kQER8xY</a>

EDIT:

Word of the day: proctomancer.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 02:00:27 AM by Virtue Signalman First Class »
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1588 on: September 20, 2018, 10:22:23 AM »
+6
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmG-kQER8xY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmG-kQER8xY</a>

EDIT:

Word of the day: proctomancer.

The left basically had to do a "study" to figure out that people are sick of Lügenpresse bullshit, sought an alternative online, found one of many, and then either looked for or asked for additional alternative channels and found them. If you watch Molyneux, for example, at some point he'll have a right-wing guest on to discuss a topic in the news or something (usually one not getting coverage by the MSM, hmm'st) who'll interest you enough to check out their channel, or somebody in the comments will recommend somebody. That's all it takes.

That's it. That's the ~conspiracy~.

I was sort of slightly right to the Tea Party guys and teetering on the brink of full shitlordism during the Zimmerman trial and the media's constant bullshit is what sent me looking for a little sanity online, and here we are in Current Year +3. Good job, media.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"