;

Author Topic: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!  (Read 137918 times)

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
Re: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!
« Reply #1775 on: November 30, 2018, 11:30:39 AM »
+10
-Popular candidate R defeats 20 other less desirable candidates, despite candidate party being %150 against him.
-Opposing candidate D cheats her way past the arguably more popular candidate to win the primary.
-The people of America are wise to this so they vote for R over the democracy undermining D.
-The entire government and media are outraged and do everything within their power to undermine democracy and keep the democratically elected leader from being sworn in. Nothing can be done and the democratically elected leader is sworn in anyway.
-Outraged individuals who lawfully protest the democratically elected leader are allowed to protest while unlawful protesters are arrested based on laws which were written and legislated by other democratically elected officials.
-Said outraged individuals continue to insult, berate, brow beat and post public info of those with whom they disagree with. Those with whom they disagree with might not like this, but accept it as freedom of speech/freedom of expression, begrudgingly and even go so far as to defend their right to do so.
-Even the elected leader's own government officials attempt to undermine his authority through an endless criminal investigation based off several unsubstantiated claims, but thanks to due process, the investigation will go nowhere, until they're able to find substance.

"THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE!"

Completely agree. This truly is what a democracy looks like. Shit, this is what the best democracy looks like.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 11:36:53 AM by blasting_asshole »

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1776 on: November 30, 2018, 03:34:29 PM »
+8
I love that video mashup someone posted of the "This looks to be the beginning of the end for Trump" and it's like 3 minutes long of different people saying it, and Jeffrey Toobin said it again today.

It literally is "THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR TRUMP" shouts man for 700th time. :tom:

I know it's just for ratings, and they're all actors, but still, it gets to a certain point where the powers that be at the networks say "Maybe we should stop looking like such fools."

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1777 on: November 30, 2018, 05:16:16 PM »
+6
Did the mashup include "BOMBSHELL" and "THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN"?

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1778 on: November 30, 2018, 06:06:31 PM »
+12
I wonder if these morons realize that even if Trump got impeached today, the damage is already done.

-Supreme Court secured for a generation
-ChingChongs and NAFTA fucked by the renegotiating dick of #MAGA
-PDrank's TPP and MUH PARIS sent to the shredder
-Border Patrol actually enforcing laws that have prevented tens of thousands of brown people from waltzing in
-80% of GOP cucks removed from office

Seriously, wtf is removing Trump gonna do to reverse any of that? Not a goddamn thing. I would fucking love for some Democrat to run on the platform of "but we need MORE trade imbalances with China!" or "well its time to ignore immigration law again!".

Overton Window has already shifted more in the past two years than in the past two decades. And there ain't no going back.

Hugbox Kommissar

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #1779 on: November 30, 2018, 06:59:03 PM »
+8
I would bet cash money that a dem 2020 primary candidate will run on a platform of doing exactly that except they'll call it "a return to normalcy and decorum".

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1780 on: November 30, 2018, 07:04:39 PM »
+4
I would bet cash money that a dem 2020 primary candidate will run on a platform of doing exactly that except they'll call it "a return to normalcy and decorum".
Watch them try to waive the notice and comment period to automatically reinstate every regulation that was cut.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1781 on: November 30, 2018, 07:28:04 PM »
+2
Hey, me too.

It's kinda like how I hear about the WNBA and am always surprised that it still exists.

One of the women at work has a daughter who played in the WNBA and acts as a player agent now. I try really hard to not make jokes.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1782 on: December 03, 2018, 02:56:07 AM »
+9

:rock:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1783 on: December 03, 2018, 06:47:04 AM »
+5
His name was Harry Anderson

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1784 on: December 03, 2018, 09:20:42 AM »
+4
Hey, me too.

It's kinda like how I hear about the WNBA and am always surprised that it still exists.

One of the women at work has a daughter who played in the WNBA and acts as a player agent now. I try really hard to not make jokes.

Imagine trying to negotiate a WNBA contract. Ask her what the average WNBA player makes an hour :tom:

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Metal Fan Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #1785 on: December 03, 2018, 03:38:41 PM »
+10
Invalid Tweet ID
Pay no attention to this goyim, do no look at who owns any of these websites.

:jewrub:

The only remaining right wing Jewish free website is The Daily Caller, which is owned by Tucker Carlson.

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #1786 on: December 03, 2018, 05:10:04 PM »
+9

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #1787 on: December 03, 2018, 05:13:16 PM »
+7

:rock:
I have a very strong feeling that they're going to memoryhole this skit in the coming weeks(if not days).

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #1789 on: December 03, 2018, 05:55:05 PM »
+5
literally who

I started getting a lot of left wing channels in my recommendations lately.  If you watch youtube, its only a matter of time before they try to force him on you.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #1790 on: December 03, 2018, 05:58:23 PM »
+2
this has been popping up in many others recommendations

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80rugwkSSig" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80rugwkSSig</a>

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1791 on: December 03, 2018, 06:00:10 PM »
+5
I only recognize the name ContraPoints from the kiwifarms thread on Clawshrimpy.

Ze Hate Me

• Domestic Threat
  • linebacker in a dress
    • Awards
« Reply #1792 on: December 03, 2018, 06:13:50 PM »
+12
contrapoints is funny because leftists trot him out anytime they need a sjw voice of reason to “debunk” middle of the road conservative arguments made by someone like jordan peterson

thing is, i cant see anyone being swayed by contrapoints that isnt already drinking the poz kool aid — because if youre a normal person, the sight of a faggot in a dress with a pound of makeup caked over his stubble is distressing on a visceral level. hell you cant even close your eyes and just listen, because the sound of a man straining his voice to reach two octaves higher to sound like a *pretty layyydyyyy* is grating and exhausting.

but sure ok new yorker, your tranny that literally no reasonable person could stomach watching/listening to for any reasonable amount of time is Totally Pwning the Alt-Wrong

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1793 on: December 03, 2018, 06:27:36 PM »
+5
thing is, i cant see anyone being swayed by contrapoints that isnt already drinking the poz kool aid — because if youre a normal person, the sight of a faggot in a dress with a pound of makeup caked over his stubble is distressing on a visceral level. hell you cant even close your eyes and just listen, because the sound of a man straining his voice to reach two octaves higher to sound like a *pretty layyydyyyy* is grating and exhausting.

but sure ok new yorker, your tranny that literally no reasonable person could stomach watching/listening to for any reasonable amount of time is Totally Pwning the Alt-Wrong
Seems like it's targeted at people who think Pink Flamingos is the most uplifting movie of all time.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1794 on: December 03, 2018, 06:58:09 PM »
+13
The author is Andrew Marantz, a guy who once admitted to Mike Enoch that he was afraid to admit to Mike that he was eating bagels and lox for breakfast because he would be made fun of (which he was).

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1795 on: December 04, 2018, 02:46:55 AM »
+4
The author is Andrew Marantz, a guy who once admitted to Mike Enoch that he was afraid to admit to Mike that he was eating bagels and lox for breakfast because he would be made fun of (which he was).

Why was he eating liquid oxygen for breakfast?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #1796 on: December 04, 2018, 05:30:53 PM »
+17

:trump:

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1797 on: December 04, 2018, 07:03:11 PM »
+14
Here’s hoping National Review follows behind it.  Then all that’s left of cuckservatism is Mittens and there are too many GOP senate seats to prevent him from spiking anything.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #1798 on: December 04, 2018, 08:00:07 PM »
+13
National Review should have been shut down when Buckley died.  There is absolutely a need to express the philosophical arguments underlying conservatism and promote conservative legislation, but National Review hasn't done that for ages and instead has turned into a Hannity-esque political rag.

Needless to say, it was also infuriating how National Review fought Trump when Trump was the first Republican candidate to advocate conservative policies (if not necessarily for conservative reasons) in decades.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #1799 on: December 15, 2018, 09:15:58 PM »
+9
Looks like it’s official