;

Author Topic: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!  (Read 97251 times)

anti-nigger machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!
« Reply #725 on: November 06, 2017, 11:36:24 AM »
+14
From Shrug

Invalid Tweet ID

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #726 on: November 06, 2017, 11:39:58 AM »
+23
TWO BOXES!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #727 on: November 06, 2017, 02:08:23 PM »
+18
lmao

hey Keith Olbermann, Trump is obviously a master of feeding fish because you can't seem to not hungrily grab every piece of bait he tosses out, even the shiny fake plastic lures

#CrazyGettingCrazier indeed

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red old Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #728 on: November 06, 2017, 02:12:19 PM »
+21
The absolute state of mainstream media in 2017  :allears:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards cold, dead hands Artist Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #729 on: November 06, 2017, 02:32:25 PM »
+13
But Benghazi wasn't a big deal...these fucking libtards

jabba

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #730 on: November 06, 2017, 03:00:24 PM »
+16
as stupid as it is, fishgate is one of the more potent redpills i've seen. no debating this one, straight up media bullshit train. all it takes is the intellectual honesty to ask yourself "how is it possible that such a stupid and obvious lie could spread through so many media outlets without being rebutted? and if the entire media lied about something this stupid, what else have they been lying about?"

anti-nigger machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #731 on: November 06, 2017, 03:40:17 PM »
+10
as stupid as it is, fishgate is one of the more potent redpills i've seen. no debating this one, straight up media bullshit train. all it takes is the intellectual honesty to ask yourself "how is it possible that such a stupid and obvious lie could spread through so many media outlets without being rebutted? and if the entire media lied about something this stupid, what else have they been lying about?"

Never doubt how stupid and shameless the average liberal is.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #732 on: November 06, 2017, 05:14:47 PM »
+23
A reminder that CNN has spent entire media cycles talking about taco bowls, well done steaks, ketchup, and scoops of ice cream.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #733 on: November 06, 2017, 05:35:03 PM »
+9
A reminder that CNN has spent entire media cycles talking about taco bowls, well done steaks, ketchup, and scoops of ice cream.

What do you mean "spent", as in past tense? :tuss:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/01/politics/president-donald-trump-asia-trip/index.html

Updated 10:14 PM ET, Wed November 1, 2017

A premium has been placed on avoiding snags that would bring the President outside his comfort zone -- including, according to {{{one official}}} involved, a mandate that familiar food be available during Trump's meals.

"No whole fish with the heads still on, nothing too spicy," is how one person involved in the trip's planning characterized the instructions for Trump.

ONLY TACO BOWLS AND BURNT STEAKS AND ICE CREAMS!@#5

THE ONLY "TWO" WE DONT DO IS TWO SOURCES!!!11

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #734 on: November 06, 2017, 05:47:21 PM »
+15
The media's playbook.  Either:

1) Force Trump to eat weird Japanese food to make him sick so we can have a repeat of Bush's vomiting episode, or

2) Make fun of Trump for refusing to eat weird Japanese food.

A win-win scenario in clownworld.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #735 on: November 06, 2017, 05:52:19 PM »
+5

1) Force Trump to eat weird Japanese food to make him sick so we can have a repeat of Bush's vomiting episode, or

OR wait until DRUMPH feeds the food!

Then ya REALLY got that son of a bitch! Hey look at him feeding a fucking fish everybody! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS IS OUR POTUS?!?!

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #736 on: November 06, 2017, 07:12:19 PM »
+13

Thank you for reminding me about the time H.W. barfed into the Japanese PMs lap.
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Jesuit Drinkin' and Postin' Fucked a lesbian
    • Awards
« Reply #737 on: November 06, 2017, 07:51:47 PM »
+4

:tom:

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Jesuit Drinkin' and Postin' Fucked a lesbian
    • Awards
« Reply #738 on: November 06, 2017, 07:58:20 PM »
+20
What would it take your average progressive millennial to nut up and say "I was wrong"?

"lol trump is retard" x 4
"dont blame me im not a reporter"
"think about texas"
"wait no think about us-china relations"

That last point drives me up a fucking wall.

For 12 months it has been "US is no longer the leader of the free world, trump has abandoned our allies" lefty meme, now it is "trump meets with key US ally, ruins US-China relations." 

Do these utter imbeciles not understand how retarded their contradictions are

Monostats Infected Scrotum

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Permanent Resident Of The Comedy Gas Chamber
  • Awards old Deplorables Fuck you, dad! Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #739 on: November 06, 2017, 08:00:27 PM »
+9
One has to wonder if Trump isn't personally trying to work the media into such an autistic, foaming at the mouth frenzy that they'll have to spend the next several decades trying to recover from their "remember when the media was so childish it literally shit it pants every time Trump so much as blinked his eyes?"

I certainly hope so, I want to see these faggots be a laughingstock till I'm dead.
The greatest power you have is the power of yourself. If you give that up willingly? You Become Goon.

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' cold, dead hands United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #740 on: November 06, 2017, 08:02:21 PM »
+6
What would it take your average progressive millennial to nut up and say "I was wrong"?

"think about texas"

For 12 months it has been "US is no longer the leader of the free world, trump has abandoned our allies" lefty meme, now it is "trump meets with key US ally, ruins US-China relations." 

they're broken people
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #741 on: November 06, 2017, 08:23:55 PM »
+6

I know this question was posed rhetorically but given the state of the (clown) world, the death of standards sometime about a generation ago, the state of education etc. I'd say that no, no they don't.

There's No Way Somebody can be that Fat and not be Gay

• Domestic Threat
  • Crazed Anime Racist
    • blacked.com
    • Awards
« Reply #742 on: November 06, 2017, 08:36:08 PM »
+14
"remember when the media was so childish it literally shit it pants every time Trump so much as blinked his eyes?"

BREAKING NEWS:  Trump blinks, hundreds, if not thousands, of helpless bacteria and skin cells found dead.  Will Trump be brought to justice for this atrocity!?

#impeachdrumpf #stillwithher #fuckyoudad #prayingforparasites #neverblinking
Can someone please ID that fucking troon for me so I may begin twitter bullying him?

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #743 on: November 06, 2017, 09:10:59 PM »
+9

"think about texas"

I'm on mobile so I can't hunt for it right now, but I swear to God that at some point after Trump was inaugurated, he did or said something that had media whores wailing that he had harmed US-Russian relations.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Cis Hetfield

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #744 on: November 06, 2017, 10:31:50 PM »
+3

I think it's pretty telling that leftists have latched onto the lame Dotard thing. Short Round is everything they claim Trump to be and more but they're more than happy to parrot his goofy ramblings. Is there a strongarmed regime antagonistic to the US they aren't willing to strap their knee-pads on for?

Besides  :putin: of course.

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #745 on: November 06, 2017, 10:49:37 PM »
+2
I wonder if you could get them to back peddle on using Dotard if you point out that "tard" is offensive to the retarded.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards The Gentry Artist Goon or Ex-Goon Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #746 on: November 07, 2017, 12:12:34 AM »
+12
If it was someone flipping off  :obama: they'd be arrested for a hate crime, BLM will be out demanding that privileged, white bitch be drawn and quarted, stores will be burned and looted in the name of protesting.

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #747 on: November 07, 2017, 12:30:14 AM »
+4

"think about texas"

I'm on mobile so I can't hunt for it right now, but I swear to God that at some point after Trump was inaugurated, he did or said something that had media whores wailing that he had harmed US-Russian relations.

I think it was after he shot those missiles at an empty runway in Syria.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards cold, dead hands Artist Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #748 on: November 07, 2017, 11:40:40 AM »
+5

"think about texas"

I think it was after he shot those missiles at an empty runway in Syria.

Schrodinger's Foreign Policy: Trump is either the puppet of Russia, or inviting nuclear war with them.  We won't know until its too late!

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #749 on: November 07, 2017, 11:42:45 AM »
+20
In my opinion you shouldn’t get fired for flipping off the president but shitlibs want you canned for not embracing white guilt so fuck em