;

Author Topic: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!  (Read 119110 times)

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Anonymous Deplorables You can't know!
    • Awards
Re: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!
« Reply #775 on: November 16, 2017, 12:37:10 PM »
+13
The Democrat and UN Strategy on How to Stop Climate Change:

1) White people should stop breeding
2) Open up the borders (for first world nations only)
3) Massive transfers of wealth to the third world
4) China and India are free to pollute as much as they want

Fear not!  NBC takes the leap! (You'll have to highlight the page to see the header. Archive dot is is fucked up like that, sadly)

A startling and honestly distressing view is beginning to receive serious consideration in both academic and popular discussions of climate change ethics. According to this view, having a child is a major contributor to climate change. The logical takeaway here is that everyone on Earth ought to consider having fewer children. …

Several years ago, scientists showed that having a child, especially for the world’s wealthy [i.e., white people], is one of the worst things you can do for the environment.

That means that in the liberal religion, having children is a mortal sin.

We need to stop pretending the decision to have children doesn’t have environmental and ethical consequences.

Ethical, because according to progressive dogma it is morally wrong to reproduce. After all, all human activity results in the carbon dioxide emissions that nourish plants but that according to leftist ideology cause the climate to change, which is supposedly terrible even though the climate has always constantly changed. Therefore, every human is a pernicious blemish on the earth.

Who is guilty of your children’s harmless CO2 emissions, you or them? The answer is both.

If I release a murderer from prison, knowing full well that he intends to kill innocent people, then I bear some responsibility for those deaths — even though the killer is also fully responsible. My having released him doesn’t make him less responsible (he did it!). But his doing it doesn’t eliminate my responsibility either.

From the point of view of the liberal intelligentsia, having children is comparable to releasing murderers from prison. A more profoundly depraved "ideology" would be impossible to imagine.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #776 on: November 16, 2017, 01:43:00 PM »
+17
and yet here they are, living in America, using electricity, writing worthless articles

committing the very heinous crime they are crying about, when all they have to do is sell all their shit and move to Africa

selfish carbon spewers

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #777 on: November 16, 2017, 01:56:48 PM »
+8
someone whould meme the left into endorsing suicide for self-hating whites
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #778 on: November 16, 2017, 04:58:59 PM »
+13
Did they ever answer the basic question: what motivation do I have to protect the environment if not to ensure a safe and healthy future for my children?

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #779 on: November 16, 2017, 05:35:49 PM »
+15
Did they ever answer the basic question: what motivation do I have to protect the environment if not to ensure a safe and healthy future for my children?

They don't have an answer for that but George Carlin did and he put it in one of his acts. It's not about the planet or their children, it's about them having to avoid any unpleasantness whatsoever. All they're interested in is their own personal comfort and fuck everybody else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #780 on: November 16, 2017, 08:08:54 PM »
+7
and yet here they are, living in America, using electricity, writing worthless articles

committing the very heinous crime they are crying about, when all they have to do is sell all their shit and move to Africa

selfish carbon spewers

LearnToCode.gif

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #781 on: November 16, 2017, 09:41:59 PM »
+17

Wouldn't the most expedient way to keep carbon emissions from rising and overpopulation from threatening Earth be halting all immigration from the third world into the first world, stopping all aid to third world countries that prevents infant mortality and childhood disease, and having first world peoples (inside their closed-borders workshops and laboratories) work on the problem in safe nations? Wouldn't it be better to encourage races to reproduce who show the highest propensity for pursuing stewardship of the environment rather than preventing AIDS from ravaging Africans? etc. etc.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #782 on: November 16, 2017, 09:44:14 PM »
+7

Wouldn't the most expedient way to keep carbon emissions from rising and overpopulation from threatening Earth be halting all immigration from the third world into the first world, stopping all aid to third world countries that prevents infant mortality and childhood disease, and having first world peoples (inside their closed-borders workshops and laboratories) work on the problem in safe nations? Wouldn't it be better to encourage races to reproduce who show the highest propensity for pursuing stewardship of the environment rather than preventing AIDS from ravaging Africans? etc. etc.
Yes but all those people who become invested in their country's well being will lean conservative and democrats will never get re-elected. So if you halt immigration all the pro-environmental  political groups will be up shit's creek w/o a paddle.

You won't have hordes of eternal welfare class encroaching on first world nations and this will be a bad thing....because...it will be a bad thing trust me. You'll probably lose your local Flavors of The Congo restaurant and will be forced to go to that BarbeQue place across the street that has a line forming outside at 5am every day and the white bread they give you WILL NOT be gluten free.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 09:47:19 PM by a torrent of piss »

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #783 on: November 16, 2017, 09:49:03 PM »
+7

Who knows. Supposedly cows produce by far the most amount of methane, so we could trim back on that (or just burn it?). Also supposedly cargo ships in a single day match emissions for all the cars in the US makes in an entire year. There's also China and India increasing emissions but it's being hid behind per capita measures. Better tell white people to stop having kids and fine American companies though.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #784 on: November 16, 2017, 11:25:56 PM »
+11
Want to cut global carbon emissions by 70% and make the world a better place to live??

Nuke China, India,  and The entire Middle East including israel

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #785 on: November 17, 2017, 03:00:37 AM »
+1
Want to cut global carbon emissions by 70% and make the world a better place to live??

That would be VERY bad news if we managed to do that. Vegetation would go down around the planet very, very quickly.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Tariq Aziz

• Domestic Threat
  • NOT AGAIN
    • Awards
« Reply #786 on: November 17, 2017, 03:11:17 AM »
+7

Why meme anything? It's the logical outcome of their insanity; just be patient.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #787 on: November 17, 2017, 07:22:06 AM »
+7

Lol too late

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ywsSInVMF8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ywsSInVMF8</a>

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #788 on: November 17, 2017, 07:36:59 AM »
+17
As obvious as it sounds, in light of what we see daily now on social media and increasingly from Democrats themselves, it will take time for some whites to realize that there is a consensus that they should fuck off and die.  Whatever it takes to help people reach that goal sooner is acceptable.  That's why It's Okay to be White was such a masterstroke: millions of suburban burgers got to see the left have a collective aneurysm about how racist that statement was.  Deprogramming yourself from half a century of white hatred isn't going to be undone in a snap but that doesn't mean that you should sit back and hope that the burgers will figure it out on their own because they won't.  That's why the alt right has scored so many victories and is now the current boogeyman of the left, the lying kike media, etc.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #789 on: November 17, 2017, 10:49:06 AM »
+3

Lol too late

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ywsSInVMF8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ywsSInVMF8</a>

Isn't this guy a member of the tribe?

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #790 on: November 17, 2017, 01:05:16 PM »
+7

Lol too late

❨❨❨Richard Fochtmann❩❩❩
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #791 on: November 17, 2017, 01:50:58 PM »
+4

Lol too late

❨❨❨Richard Fochtmann❩❩❩
EVERY TIME

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Anonymous Deplorables You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #792 on: November 21, 2017, 04:03:12 PM »
+9
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/20/anti-roy-moore-newspaper-vp-not-step-multitudes-alabamians-stand-decency/

This is quite literally "THIS IS NOT WHO WE ARE :qq::qq::qq:" on steroids. Paging ZogoTron, maybe?

SHAPIRO: Your newspapers took a similar position on Donald Trump, endorsing Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential campaign. And Alabama overwhelmingly voted for Trump. Are you out of step with the voters of your state?

HOLMES: We’re not out of step with the multitudes of Alabamians who stand for decency  :tuss:, who stand for loving their neighbors  :tuss::tuss::tuss:. She lost by almost 30 points One out of 3 people here voted for Hillary Clinton. That’s certainly not going to win any election  :tuss::tuss::tuss::tuss::tuss:.  But in terms of the fabric of society, we are not the monolithic right-wing state that many outside of Alabama see. (Just forget that Dems lost control of pretty much everything statewide after 2010 and did not run a candidate against Jeff Sessions in '14)

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #793 on: November 21, 2017, 05:22:19 PM »
+10
The guy was elected twice as chief justice and removed both times for keeping the ten commandments and not wanting gays to marry. Pretty much no reason to think he isn't 100% what Alabama wants.

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #794 on: November 21, 2017, 07:13:00 PM »
+18
"Decency" is another one of those scam words used to try and shame the right into voting against their own interests.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #795 on: November 21, 2017, 07:24:26 PM »
+26
"Decency" is another one of those scam words used to try and shame the right into voting against their own interests.

Decency in 2017: rioting niggers, importing rape happy muslims and hispanics, men in dresses, teaching kids about gay sex before they know how to add or subtract, and self-abasement of whites for minorities who hate you and want you dead

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #796 on: November 21, 2017, 08:11:12 PM »
+15
"Well sure you might care about preventing the decline of your civilization and not being hated because you're a straight white male but here we have some shaky allegations from decades ago that only surfaced during an election campaign.  CHECKMATE, REPUBLIKKKANS"
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #797 on: November 21, 2017, 08:12:05 PM »
+9
I mean realtalk if some dude was actually able to REMOVE MIXTAPE then he could be abducting hitchhikers reguarly and it'd probably be a net win, statistically speaking.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #798 on: November 21, 2017, 09:25:29 PM »
+25
Trump has removed decency from the White House.

Why can't we go back to the good old days, when Bill Clinton had the decency in the White House to pull out and jerk it on Monica's dress and then wash his peter in the sink.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #799 on: November 25, 2017, 07:10:31 PM »
+7