;

Author Topic: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!  (Read 96291 times)

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
Re: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!
« Reply #800 on: November 25, 2017, 09:13:38 PM »
+1
Hey you, what are you looking at?  STAND UP AND DANCE BITCH!

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards Fascist Anonymous Deplorables You can't know!
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #801 on: November 26, 2017, 06:32:10 PM »
+15
Sexual misconduct is not so terrible when it involves women getting groped or coerced by those who work for the “common good” — a.k.a. shitlibs. So says ABC News Chief Political Analyst Matthew Dowd.

Dowd also holds that there is a big difference between those who supposedly “acknowledge mistakes & evolve (Franken)” on one hand and Roy Moore on the other.

Dowd was a top strategist for the 2004 Bush-Cheney campaign. He left the GOP a decade ago, and now presents himself as a “country over party” uniparty sex slave, with views running the full gamut from shitlib to islamophilia.

This is good news for Al Franken, Harvey Weinstein, Charlie Rose, Kevin Spacey, John Conyers, and any other "woke" dindu nuffin bugman who have recently been caught up in sexual abuse scandals. They all promote the "common good" by advancing cultural marxism. Therefore, they are automatically absolved. Meanwhile normal people are still expected to be crybullied against for not opting into the liberal caste system.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #802 on: November 27, 2017, 08:05:53 AM »
+6
Matthew, as a journalist, you should know that the correct phrase is "couldn't care less"

Fake news.  :smug:

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #803 on: November 27, 2017, 10:19:46 AM »
+6
Nothing new there.  Nothing is more important to Liberals than The Cause.  Unfortunately we are going to have to adopt this strategy if we are to achieve long term benefits.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #804 on: November 27, 2017, 06:56:33 PM »
+20
Melania Trump unveiled Christmas decorations for the White House.  It featured a nativity scene (oy vey!) and what seemed like harmless and inoffensive decorations.  Here's a video:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THr_seahKUI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THr_seahKUI</a>

Sure enough, kike media found a way to shit all over it: http://people.com/politics/melania-trump-white-house-christmas-decor-obama-nativity-scene/

It's a massive 888 from an aging aspiring catlady (https://twitter.com/tierneymcafee?lang=en).  The breakdown:

1) Whined about people thinking Obama did not have a nativity scene for their decorations
2) Posted a bunch of stupid and shitty tweets about leftist shitheads guffawing about "signature" wreaths
3) Whining about how Melania wore a coat, complete with some hnarf hnarfs about her wanting to flee

Probably one of the most harmless things and it needs to be shat on by #woke leftists.  Even CNN didn't talk shit, probably because it was a bridge too far, even for them.  Not to worry, someone was there to provide yuk yuks for angry, lonely loser women who can't even get their OKCupid dates to stick around for cuffing season.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #805 on: November 27, 2017, 08:10:02 PM »
+5
Oh come now, they're just getting their last licks in before the Koch Brothers buy Time Inc, which includes People.

It's last call at Club Pozz so why not make it a double?  :goonette:

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #806 on: November 28, 2017, 11:19:46 AM »
+4
Oh come now, they're just getting their last licks in before the Koch Brothers buy Time Inc, which includes People.

Like the Cuck brothers aren't going to stay full retard.

SooperPooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #807 on: November 28, 2017, 01:14:09 PM »

Like the Cuck brothers aren't going to stay full retard.

I could stay the same or get more retarded, Koch purchase will cause reeeeeeeee
rofl I have a sig

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Inshallah! Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #808 on: November 28, 2017, 01:16:48 PM »
+12
I love how the Koch Brothers were portrayed as like the republican final bosses, as far right as you can possibly go bogeyman by movies and stuff in the late 2000's. As soon as an actually radical right wing candidate came along it didn't take them a second to realign themselves with the Clintonista globalist wing of the US political system.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #809 on: November 28, 2017, 01:20:03 PM »
+3
The Kochs have said that their role will be completely passive. If that's really the case, though, this seems like a stupid deal; why buy a ticket on a sinking ship if you aren't going to start patching up the holes?

Americas Most Trusted News Source

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #810 on: November 28, 2017, 02:15:50 PM »
+4
Melania Trump unveiled Christmas decorations for the White House.  It featured a nativity scene (oy vey!) and what seemed like harmless and inoffensive decorations.  Here's a video:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THr_seahKUI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THr_seahKUI</a>

Sure enough, kike media found a way to shit all over it: http://people.com/politics/melania-trump-white-house-christmas-decor-obama-nativity-scene/

It's a massive 888 from an aging aspiring catlady (https://twitter.com/tierneymcafee?lang=en).  The breakdown:

1) Whined about people thinking Obama did not have a nativity scene for their decorations
2) Posted a bunch of stupid and shitty tweets about leftist shitheads guffawing about "signature" wreaths
3) Whining about how Melania wore a coat, complete with some hnarf hnarfs about her wanting to flee

Probably one of the most harmless things and it needs to be shat on by #woke leftists.  Even CNN didn't talk shit, probably because it was a bridge too far, even for them.  Not to worry, someone was there to provide yuk yuks for angry, lonely loser women who can't even get their OKCupid dates to stick around for cuffing season.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #811 on: November 28, 2017, 02:44:29 PM »
+10
So the chances of Hillary Clinton having ordered someone to kill Seth Rich are now looking bretty gud.  :nixon:

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #812 on: November 28, 2017, 02:55:57 PM »
+6
So the chances of Hillary Clinton having ordered someone to kill Seth Rich are now looking bretty gud.  :nixon:

source? i mean its obvious, but what makes you say this?

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #813 on: November 28, 2017, 02:58:23 PM »
+26
lol at atop posting a source

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #814 on: November 28, 2017, 07:29:22 PM »
+11
atop's theme song:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ-uV72pQKI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ-uV72pQKI</a>

Although instead of Gene Wilder, it is a fat autist
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 07:32:50 PM by Dem Wypipo »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #815 on: November 29, 2017, 02:49:47 AM »
+2

source? i mean its obvious, but what makes you say this?
The inspector general claims he was threatened

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/11/27/catherine-herridge-report-charles-mccullough-inspector-general-clinton-email-scandal-and

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Grenouille Generation Identitaire You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #816 on: November 29, 2017, 07:37:28 AM »
+12
https://medium.com/@ashot.gabrelyanov/media-tried-to-trample-us-but-only-helped-us-reach-out-to-1-000-000-users-and-make-money-fb39a90fd0fa

Media tried to trample us but only helped us reach out to 1,000,000 users and make money. The story of MakeApp.
“White supremacist”, “misogynist”, and “Putin’s spy” are just a few of the names I was called in the US during a week of hype surrounding our MakeApp project. Was I surprised? Yes, I was.

All our Russian team members voted in favor of launching this experiment. Only one team member, Pir, my close friend and a US citizen, was against it.
He argued that the US media would dismiss this feature and accuse us of sexism. Having lived my whole life in Russia, I could hardly understand what he was talking about. I could not realize what was wrong with this makeup removal function. I listened to all the arguments and decided to keep this feature and release the app.

When I woke up the next morning to check my email, I could hardly believe my eyes. My inbox was bombarded with dozens of emails from journalists from Japan, South Korea, and China. They all asked me for an interview and comments about MakeApp.

Asian media were positive about our project, and Twitter users were really excited too. My American friend’s concerns have proved unfounded. “Asia loves us!” — he messaged me.

We were amazed to see Europe explode this time. MakeApp took the UK by storm, followed by Germany, Sweden, Italy, and others. The Daily Mail repeated my experiment and tested out the app on stars. MakeApp hit the news headlines.

Our happiness knew no bounds! Everyone was thrilled! Everything went great.
Well, it was — until the US media took notice.
“A male Russian propagandist is behind an unflattering AI app that shows how women look without makeup” was the Business Insider headline that marked the start of our story in the USA.
I was disappointed to find out how unprofessional journalists are in these and some other “quality” US media outlets.

My correspondence with Shona Ghosh showed that her primary interest was to hype the clickbait story rather than to investigate the app and technology. “Russian-Kremlin-spy-sexist-racist” — heck, this guy is a dream come true for the yellow press!
From our correspondence, I became aware that her agenda was to make me into a wicked monster and the app into a spawn of hell.

Few snippets from his statement. An innocuous neural net app developped by engineers who couldn't give less of a shit about identity politics is turned into a conspiracy about anti-feminist Kremlin operatives who want to make american women look ugly for...some reason? Surely another step in Putin's evil genius master plan.

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #817 on: November 29, 2017, 07:49:44 AM »
+17
Glad to hear they held fast in the face of the clickbait witch-hunt, and got rewarded for it.

I wish their counterparts at FaceApp had done the same. That race-switching effect had practically endless meme potential.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Grenouille Generation Identitaire You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #818 on: November 29, 2017, 09:16:55 AM »
+2
Glad to hear they held fast in the face of the clickbait witch-hunt, and got rewarded for it.

I wish their counterparts at FaceApp had done the same. That race-switching effect had practically endless meme potential.

Some outlets even tried to associate him with that other neural net app that was accused of wrongthink, even though he had nothing to do with it.

They generally reprinted the Business Insider article without so much as an attempt to do any fact-checking. Some went even further and resorted to blatant fabrication. Elle Australia wrote that I had developed FaceApp, an app that had been previously accused of racism. Guys, I have nothing to do with FaceApp!

I tweeted Elle Australia’s Editor-in-Chief. Again, no reply.

Americas Most Trusted News Source

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #819 on: November 29, 2017, 10:00:40 AM »
+24
Next on the chopping block: Today show's Matt Lauer

Reminder that Lauer was one of the people who shouted the loudest about the Access Hollywood tape last year

:trump2:

ompb

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #820 on: November 29, 2017, 02:36:36 PM »
+11

Cis Hetfield

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #821 on: November 29, 2017, 02:59:51 PM »
+5
The Kochs have said that their role will be completely passive. If that's really the case, though, this seems like a stupid deal; why buy a ticket on a sinking ship if you aren't going to start patching up the holes?

To prop up a branch of #theresistance, most likely. It seems to be the globalist MO as of late to buy a pet media company to push your agenda. If they remain passive, then it’s obviously because they’re already doing what they want them to do.

Blob Dylan | Blood on the 'Tax

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Texan Fascist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Wounded in the line of posting. Scientologist Classicist Punk's not dead!
    • Awards
« Reply #822 on: November 29, 2017, 03:25:46 PM »
+20
hahaha they nailed the prairie home companion nerd. they're changing the name of the show and stopping broadcasting reruns! they cancelled his gay "writers almanac" segments too hahahaha

holy shit, man. they're going into full rewrite history mode because a boob may or may not have been touched by a midwestern nerd

things have just been getting better and better since the election 

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards Fascist Anonymous Deplorables You can't know!
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #823 on: November 29, 2017, 03:58:06 PM »
+11
holy shit, man. they're going into full rewrite history mode because a boob may or may not have been touched by a midwestern nerd

Pizza Media has been grotesquely enthralled with Stalinism for pretty much it's entire history, so it's par for the course that they always go full-on gullag at even the slightest hint of perceived transgression within it's ranks.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #824 on: November 30, 2017, 05:18:20 PM »
+6
hahaha they nailed the prairie home companion nerd. they're changing the name of the show and stopping broadcasting reruns! they cancelled his gay "writers almanac" segments too hahahaha

things have just been getting better and better since the election

none of this should be surprising since garrison keillor dumped his live in girlfriend/director for a foreign exchange student in 1985

just sayin'