;

Author Topic: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!  (Read 110652 times)

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
Re: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!
« Reply #1475 on: August 09, 2018, 08:44:30 PM »
How many jews can dance on the head of a white nationalist pin?

Great talmudic studies ITT.

As soon as there is a tiny inkling of disagreement and the suggestion that perhaps you should not be so anti-semitic, goys, you can always be sure Kike-o-Tron will be there, gloating like a hassidic long-locked talmudic scholar that just spotted a shiny penny on his home from the synagogue.

:bieber:: "DAMMIT DOG LEAVE US ALONE WE'RE TRYING TO HAVE VERY SERIOUS DISCUSSIONS ABOUT CRYPTOJEWRY IN THE ALT RIGHT HERE!"

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards Fascist You can't know! Anonymous Deplorables
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #1476 on: August 09, 2018, 09:06:04 PM »
+4
If you copecels are really gonna treat this honkie nationalist micropenis waving contest as a hill worth drying on, then at least take it to the alt-right dumping thread.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #1477 on: August 09, 2018, 09:13:16 PM »
+5
When Israel was founded they had somewhat solid justification to take the land and launch attacks to secure it.

Yes, surely Israel has more justification for being an ethno-nationalist jewish state than the US has for being a white one. After all, the last time their people existed there was almost two millenia ago, whereas the US existed as a defacto ethnostate for most of its existence and a few decades back. Almost as if the term "ethnostate" is in itself a dumb fabrication, since the very existence of a nation-state was ALWAYS predicated on it being for a specific ethnicity, by definition. Until, oh, about the 1960's or so when multicultural globohomo faggot redifinitions started gaining track.

Is there any Western country that can be salvaged, in your opinion? Because the exact same retarded bullshit is being spread everywhere in western Europe as well, with the exact same retarded justifications.

I'm not even going to get into your "need moe money fo dem programs" spiel. Do you believe all people are interchangeable? Do you think Chicago and Detroit are hellholes of violence and vandalism because of, what, poverty? Have the decades since the Civil Rights era not shown you how naively fucking dumb this perspective is?

Well for one thing the Palestinians can't run a country for shit. Groups of people are not interchangeable, but there can be similar outcomes to the same circumstances. Every group that has relied on the government for their livelihood has never done well and has never meshed well with the outlying population. It's not a productive system and it's not a system that can be stable because you always run out of money. The urban areas are hellholes mostly because in general the people living there just don't give a fuck and have never had to give a fuck about anything, the government gives them their welfare check and they never think of anything long term outside of the next check. Welfare reform will go a long way into improving things because people will have to adopt a new mentality. It might be shocking at first and it might take abit for things to adjust, but eventually the living conditions in urban areas will improve once people start treating it like they live there and are not "guests".

Either that or they fuck off to Canada's World of infinite Welfare and claim asylum.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #1478 on: August 09, 2018, 10:02:54 PM »
+4
Well for one thing the Palestinians can't run a country for shit.

By that metric a whole bunch of people worldwide don't deserve land and identity that goes with it. You up for some neo-colonization of shitholes by superior people who can actually run shit? Or just when it's one particular Chosen group of people hmmmmm.

Either that or they fuck off to Canada's World of infinite Welfare and claim asylum.

Gasp you mean ethnic cleansing? Because that's exactly what the "either" here means. You just don't seem to understand that because you're still stuck in a retarded mirage. I'd love to see the collective black reaction to cutting off welfare. Yeah, "period" of "shock" alright. They're just natural conservatives really, we just need to give them the opportunity to blossom and pick themselves up by their bootstraps.  :unparsons:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #1479 on: August 09, 2018, 10:32:37 PM »
+6
Well for one thing the Palestinians can't run a country for shit.
By that metric a whole bunch of people worldwide don't deserve land and identity that goes with it.

If by 50 years you can't get a functioning country together then all outside funding and aide must stop.

Yeah, "period" of "shock" alright. They're just natural conservatives really, we just need to give them the opportunity to blossom and pick themselves up by their bootstraps.  :unparsons:

it has nothing to do with creating a voting demographic, it has everything with ending widespread dependency on the government.

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards TNE Veteran Sasstronaut cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #1480 on: August 09, 2018, 10:47:49 PM »
+7
Good luck waiting for spokespeople you can't play Six Degrees of Menachem Begin with. In the meantime, the rest of us are trying to actually talk to the normies we need to win over in words they'll listen to.

What words? How do you plan on reaching a population that is beaten into submission? How do you plan to reach a sheep population? You don't own Netflix, soyjuice, McDonald's, reddit or television. No bugman who is enjoying the decadence of 2018 western society is going to embrace ideals which would require him to give up those luxuries. How are you going to appeal to normie? more DR3 shit? A movement that is not explicitly White is not worth my time. Some folks here may think that civnat horseshit might still hold water, but we are witnessing the largest event of anti-white activity in human history, and if you think jewish opportunists are the spokespeople of your movement, did you ever really have a movement to begin with?

Bugs are only brought to heel under extreme violence or a shower of cummies, and seeing how you don't own the star wars franchise, that really only leaves you one option.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #1481 on: August 09, 2018, 10:53:58 PM »
Good luck waiting for spokespeople you can't play Six Degrees of Menachem Begin with. In the meantime, the rest of us are trying to actually talk to the normies we need to win over in words they'll listen to.

What words? How do you plan on reaching a population that is beaten into submission? How do you plan to reach a sheep population? You don't own Netflix, soyjuice, McDonald's, reddit or television. No bugman who is enjoying the decadence of 2018 western society is going to embrace ideals which would require him to give up those luxuries. How are you going to appeal to normie? more DR3 shit? A movement that is not explicitly White is not worth my time. Some folks here may think that civnat horseshit might still hold water, but we are witnessing the largest event of anti-white activity in human history, and if you think jewish opportunists are the spokespeople of your movement, did you ever really have a movement to begin with?

Bugs are only brought to heel under extreme violence or a shower of cummies, and seeing how you don't own the star wars franchise, that really only leaves you one option.

NASAkangz

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #1482 on: August 09, 2018, 11:38:34 PM »
+6
Here's quite a long video (almost half an hour), but I suggest everyone watch it. It talks about Stefan Molyneux and Lauren Southern's Australia & New Zealand tour, or rather the abrupt end of it. It's good to know what we are up against. Make no mistake, these people are the enemy. Not because they're smart or resourceful, but because they are DUMB, and I do mean dumb. There is no reasoning with these people. They don't have the mental capacity to engage in any sort of discussion about even vaguely "controversial" subjects.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGSfHIPnupY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGSfHIPnupY</a>

Why would I watch a video of two jews who pretend to be right-wing?

This is the part of the Alt Right that gets me.  Both of these people have done more for our cause than anyone within the Alt Right yet because they aren't 1488 GTKRWN they get dismissed or called Jews.  Yes Molyneux is half Jewish (he also hates his Jewish mother) and Lauren Southern is not Jewish. Jesus Christ it's like all pragmatism has just gone out of the fucking window over the past two years.  That was a huge sticking point at the beginning and now it seems no one uses it anymore.

You sure about that?

All I see is two gatekeepers doing the same job that Alex Jones did for so many years. Shift the blame, obscure the truth, same old stuff. "Alt-right" is a jewish-coined phrase, I sexually identify as a white nationalist.

All I see are two jew opportunists who jumped on the band wagon because they saw those sweet YouTube bucks and thought they had the ability to steer the conversation into a pro-fed (or whoever employs them) direction. Molyneux is smoothbrain normie shit. The Neil Degrasse Tyson of "alt-right" internet famewhores.  Anybody who steps up to the plate and wants to be seen as a figurehead of "the movement" must be vetted with extreme prejudice. Even if they share the same opinions about video games you like or some bullshit

Edit: you guys get where I'm coming from, the right-wing is not afforded the same opportunities at the left-wing is, we can't get away with a revolving door of disabled trannies and minorities, anybody who steps up to the plate the real deal 100%. I also don't like seeing a nationalist movement get co-opted into more jewish neocon shit that every single right-wing controlled opposition movement devolves into. When all of the "leaders" are jewish, half-jewish, or work for jews (Southern, McInnes, etc.) how can you call it a pro-white movement?

I dont care for Molyneux, but this is double lol considering he goes out of his way to disown being a conservative or a part of the alt-right/lite.

[edit]

I gotta give ya a more hearty lol for putting more stock in a character actor (Jones) (who isnt on the alt-right, either, BTW) than a THOT and a baldy Canadian who deal with shit head on. Its the single biggest problem with the alt right - they hate people, anyone really, who attempts to get shit done. Taking stock of the movement as it stands gives the image of a stadium full of menstruating women who, while good at bitching and sperging over stupid inane shit, dont actually like to get their lily-white hands dirty doing anything.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 11:49:32 PM by NASAkangz »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #1483 on: August 10, 2018, 12:13:02 AM »
+13
The statement they released about Jones claimed he promoted nothing but insane conspiracy theories which in turn threatened the lives of people.

Meanwhile CNN is still on the air despite causing republicans to get shot at during baseball practice.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguvljal neme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red old Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #1484 on: August 10, 2018, 01:58:59 AM »
+10
You sure about that?

All I see is two gatekeepers doing the same job that Alex Jones did for so many years. Shift the blame, obscure the truth, same old stuff. "Alt-right" is a jewish-coined phrase, I sexually identify as a white nationalist.

All I see are two jew opportunists who jumped on the band wagon because they saw those sweet YouTube bucks and thought they had the ability to steer the conversation into a pro-fed (or whoever employs them) direction. Molyneux is smoothbrain normie shit. The Neil Degrasse Tyson of "alt-right" internet famewhores.  Anybody who steps up to the plate and wants to be seen as a figurehead of "the movement" must be vetted with extreme prejudice. Even if they share the same opinions about video games you like or some bullshit

Edit: you guys get where I'm coming from, the right-wing is not afforded the same opportunities at the left-wing is, we can't get away with a revolving door of disabled trannies and minorities, anybody who steps up to the plate the real deal 100%. I also don't like seeing a nationalist movement get co-opted into more jewish neocon shit that every single right-wing controlled opposition movement devolves into. When all of the "leaders" are jewish, half-jewish, or work for jews (Southern, McInnes, etc.) how can you call it a pro-white movement?

They are not pretending to be alt-right. They are not claiming to be part of nationalist movement (although I could see them moving towards nationalism more explicitly as things progressively get worse). Their job now is to redpill as many normies as possible about the true nature of multi-culturalism, uncontrolled immigration, political correctness and so on. Don't forget Trump won the election in most key states by a rather small margin, which means it was neck and neck... every bit of help for Trump is what in the end tipped the scales in his favour. As much as we ridicule the alt-lite here, they helped in a very real and tangible way.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. Its just that the science fiction is usually titled technical proposal and the fantasy is titled budget proposal.

- Jordin Kare

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #1485 on: August 10, 2018, 05:22:02 AM »
+7
it has nothing to do with creating a voting demographic, it has everything with ending widespread dependency on the government.

Of course, nothing to do with a voting demographic. I'm sure left-wingers and torrents of shitskins will get on your "welfare makes you weak and dependent" train any day now. And if they don't, you can always...what, instore it by force like some sort of autistic tyrant? What a totally realistic and not at all fucktarded perspective, please tell me more about how you want to free the nigger from the ebil shackles of welfare ytee imposed on him.

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1486 on: August 10, 2018, 07:08:00 AM »
+11
Welfare makes you weak! ATOP cries before demanding mommy microwave him another plate of tendies.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #1487 on: August 10, 2018, 10:44:14 AM »
+2

Of course, nothing to do with a voting demographic. I'm sure left-wingers and torrents of shitskins will get on your "welfare makes you weak and dependent" train any day now. And if they don't, you can always...what, instore it by force like some sort of autistic tyrant? What a totally realistic and not at all fucktarded perspective, please tell me more about how you want to free the nigger from the ebil shackles of welfare ytee imposed on him.
So what do you want? just to deport all non-whites regardless of citizenship?

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #1488 on: August 10, 2018, 10:48:40 AM »
+8

Not all, just most.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #1489 on: August 10, 2018, 10:50:42 AM »
+3
Here's quite a long video (almost half an hour), but I suggest everyone watch it. It talks about Stefan Molyneux and Lauren Southern's Australia & New Zealand tour, or rather the abrupt end of it. It's good to know what we are up against. Make no mistake, these people are the enemy. Not because they're smart or resourceful, but because they are DUMB, and I do mean dumb. There is no reasoning with these people. They don't have the mental capacity to engage in any sort of discussion about even vaguely "controversial" subjects.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGSfHIPnupY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGSfHIPnupY</a>

Why would I watch a video of two jews who pretend to be right-wing?

This is the part of the Alt Right that gets me.  Both of these people have done more for our cause than anyone within the Alt Right yet because they aren't 1488 GTKRWN they get dismissed or called Jews.  Yes Molyneux is half Jewish (he also hates his Jewish mother) and Lauren Southern is not Jewish. Jesus Christ it's like all pragmatism has just gone out of the fucking window over the past two years.  That was a huge sticking point at the beginning and now it seems no one uses it anymore.

You sure about that?

Alt Right is what they used to lump the white nationalist in with the other slightly less racist groups who only want control not an ethnostate. It backfired by causing the 2 groups to merge.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #1490 on: August 10, 2018, 10:53:14 AM »
+4

Not all, just most.
I don't see how that would be a viable stratagy especially when it involves revoking citizenship.

Removing or changing socially corrosive welfare programs would probably do more because then people would choose to leave, because the gravy train has run dry.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #1491 on: August 10, 2018, 05:08:28 PM »
+8
It would be a magnificent, yuge improvement to just deport all of the non-citizens who get by on inertia and the sheer size of the US. Don't ask if we're worried about running down some 3rd generation quarter Hispanic guy to tear up his driver's license. Catapult 9 illiterate Squatemalans instead and you're way ahead of the game.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #1492 on: August 10, 2018, 06:12:42 PM »
+2
It would be a magnificent, yuge improvement to just deport all of the non-citizens who get by on inertia and the sheer size of the US. Don't ask if we're worried about running down some 3rd generation quarter Hispanic guy to tear up his driver's license. Catapult 9 illiterate Squatemalans instead and you're way ahead of the game.
Yeah dealing with the illegals will be a huge boon in increasing the overall quality of life for US Citizens.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #1493 on: August 10, 2018, 09:03:23 PM »
+1

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #1494 on: August 11, 2018, 08:50:18 AM »
+2
You sure about that?

They are not pretending to be alt-right. They are not claiming to be part of nationalist movement (although I could see them moving towards nationalism more explicitly as things progressively get worse). Their job now is to redpill as many normies as possible about the true nature of multi-culturalism, uncontrolled immigration, political correctness and so on. Don't forget Trump won the election in most key states by a rather small margin, which means it was neck and neck... every bit of help for Trump is what in the end tipped the scales in his favour. As much as we ridicule the alt-lite here, they helped in a very real and tangible way.

Do you think anyone who didn't come to be a Trump voter independently has ever had one of these e-celebs talk them into becoming one?  Considering how hard media companies are striving to ban them, take them out of searches, and attack them, the only way they get any publicity is people who have taken the steps to reconsider the media narrative to begin with and who actively searched them out.  There are probably a very few people who already had doubts of the mainstream narrative have their thoughts crystallized by a cogent explanation, but there are plenty of websites out there that do this without the overhead and 888 of their giant videos.

Anyway, the biggest demographic these e-celebs attract is retards who take their talking points and then regurgitate them in the worst possible context to their friends and co-workers and serve as a springboard to empower the leftard base.  The net influence they have is minimal and while I guess it's not zero, their growing popularity just seems like much more of a long term liability than it could ever be as an asset.  Anyway, look at what the big think tanks are already doing to discredit the right base, they're propping up faggots like Spencer and Kessler as awkward punching bags to serve as political enemies.  If that's their strategy, obviously anything that mimics it is something that plays into their hands.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1495 on: August 11, 2018, 09:27:35 AM »
+8
You sure about that?

Do you think anyone who didn't come to be a Trump voter independently has ever had one of these e-celebs talk them into becoming one?  Considering how hard media companies are striving to ban them, take them out of searches, and attack them, the only way they get any publicity is people who have taken the steps to reconsider the media narrative to begin with and who actively searched them out.  There are probably a very few people who already had doubts of the mainstream narrative have their thoughts crystallized by a cogent explanation, but there are plenty of websites out there that do this without the overhead and 888 of their giant videos.

Anyway, the biggest demographic these e-celebs attract is retards who take their talking points and then regurgitate them in the worst possible context to their friends and co-workers and serve as a springboard to empower the leftard base.  The net influence they have is minimal and while I guess it's not zero, their growing popularity just seems like much more of a long term liability than it could ever be as an asset.  Anyway, look at what the big think tanks are already doing to discredit the right base, they're propping up faggots like Spencer and Kessler as awkward punching bags to serve as political enemies.  If that's their strategy, obviously anything that mimics it is something that plays into their hands.

In the end these sites and e-celebrities provide alternative viewpoints that now have farther reach than what CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, etc. are putting out.  More people watched antifa chimp out over Candace Owens eating breakfast than CNN during peak viewing hours.  That is the root of the problem: people are caring more about what these people have to say than what Rachel Maddow or Stephen Colbert have to say, which is alarming to the ((powers that be)).  It's nothing more than a desperate attempt at trying to claw back control of the narrative.  However since the left is full of dumbasses, most likely due to the influx of diversity and millennial "thought leaders", the Streisand Effect is in full swing and it's bringing a lot of attention towards social media censorship instead.

On that note, Omarosa's new book is so shitty that even the left is struggling to defend it:

Standards rapidly declining in order to peddle a narrative?  Ya don't say!

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #1496 on: August 11, 2018, 09:56:50 AM »
+3
You sure about that?

In the end these sites and e-celebrities provide alternative viewpoints that now have farther reach than what CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, etc. are putting out.  More people watched antifa chimp out over Candace Owens eating breakfast than CNN during peak viewing hours.  That is the root of the problem: people are caring more about what these people have to say than what Rachel Maddow or Stephen Colbert have to say, which is alarming to the ((powers that be)).  It's nothing more than a desperate attempt at trying to claw back control of the narrative.  However since the left is full of dumbasses, most likely due to the influx of diversity and millennial "thought leaders", the Streisand Effect is in full swing and it's bringing a lot of attention towards social media censorship instead.

Sure, but are they tuning in because they give a shit about anything Candace Owens has to say, or is she completely replaceable as a convenient aggregator to clips of the left's hypocrisy?  I've heard of her name before but I couldn't tell you a thing about her, and if she got banned on Twitter tomorrow, would people follow her specifically or simply favorite the next person on Twitter who played clips of leftard insanity?  I'm willing to bet it's the second.  Has anything she said specifically gotten fence sitters to change their minds, or is she simply someone known because the posts those freakshows?  Again I'm betting it's #2.  These people aren't rallying points, they're public figures trying to attract attention, and trying to uplift them to anything more is a big mistake.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1497 on: August 11, 2018, 10:31:48 AM »
+6
So a mechanic stole a plane last night from an airport maintenance bay and went on a joy ride before crashing it. His audio has been released all ready and you can be proud of him for pulling off his barrell roll. Anyway, one moderately interesting statement came up

Note he just casually mentions it and never says anything else like it again. But the media is leaving it out anyway.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/08/plane-hijacked-stolen-audio-seatac-seattle/
The man called Rich said to dispatchers at one point, You think if I can land this successfully, Alaska will give me a job as a pilot? and the Air Traffic Control tower said, I think they will give you a job doing anything if you pull this off. He replied, yeahhh right.

Most of the news reports right now are using Heavy as their source so the above quote is all that people are seeing.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1498 on: August 11, 2018, 12:39:20 PM »
+3
Also there was a shooting in Canada yesterday that was basically instantly memory holed. It did briefly come up again but then disappeared. You can see why.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1499 on: August 11, 2018, 06:05:50 PM »
+4
You sure about that?

Sure, but are they tuning in because they give a shit about anything Candace Owens has to say, or is she completely replaceable as a convenient aggregator to clips of the left's hypocrisy?  I've heard of her name before but I couldn't tell you a thing about her, and if she got banned on Twitter tomorrow, would people follow her specifically or simply favorite the next person on Twitter who played clips of leftard insanity?  I'm willing to bet it's the second.  Has anything she said specifically gotten fence sitters to change their minds, or is she simply someone known because the posts those freakshows?  Again I'm betting it's #2.  These people aren't rallying points, they're public figures trying to attract attention, and trying to uplift them to anything more is a big mistake.

I don't disagree with you.  It seems like almost every alt lite personality is a con artist (Milo) or a loser who cares more about hawking their penis/brain pills (Cernovich) but it's one of those things where they are greater than the sum of their parts.  I don't think anyone is (or should) following Candace Owens but she does have a greater reach than CNN these days.  That is why there is such a renewed interest in cracking down on these people.  However they forget that the horse has long since left the barn and that they will never able to have it as easy as they did.  Silence one shitlord and ten more appear.  Viewpoints that used to be on Fash the Nation and The Daily Shoah in 2015/2016 are now regular talking points by Ann Coulter, Tucker Carlson, and recently, Laura Ingraham.  It's a hell of a hockey stick model and it's only going to get more followers from here.