;

Author Topic: #Pizzagate is real  (Read 25865 times)

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian old The Gentry Deplorables Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: #Pizzagate is real
« Reply #350 on: May 18, 2017, 03:59:20 PM »
+14
Most of "anti-Semitism" consists of people engaging in simple pattern recognition.  Like "how come almost every time I see some smug, arrogant douchebag preaching the merits of globalism, multiculturalism, or feminsim, it is somebody with a name like 'Cohen', 'Leibowitz', 'Silverberg', or 'Goldstein'?  Or it is somebody who used to have one of those names but changed it for some reason?"   :adam:  "How come so many different societies have arrived independently at the conclusion that they would be better off without Jews?"   :adam:   How come one ethnic/religious minority happens to be overrepresented in every shitty institution? (academia, news media, big dotcoms, Hollywood, etc).  It's almost as if these shitty institutions take on the personality of the people that control them.   :adam: 

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #351 on: May 18, 2017, 05:53:45 PM »
+14
I keep telling you faggots to stop wasting your time arguing with Dog O Tron.  He's just not very bright, probably from all the years inhaling shoe polish fumes at his dead end shoe salesman job.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian old The Gentry Deplorables Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #352 on: May 18, 2017, 06:15:30 PM »
+6
I keep telling you faggots to stop wasting your time arguing with Dog O Tron.  He's just not very bright, probably from all the years inhaling shoe polish fumes at his dead end shoe salesman job.

It's hard for people to throw off a few decades of indoctrination.  Every school child in the Western World is taught from an early age about the persecution of innocent Jews. 

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #353 on: May 18, 2017, 07:22:19 PM »
+2
I mean shit, if you have a realistic solution I'm the first one you need to debate, have pick apart your plan, and convince. Because if you don't convince me, someone who is posting heree, you'll never convince the rest of the country.

its kind of amazing how people like winston churchill, henry ford, charles lindbergh, and FDR were convinced of the jewish threat but a payless shoe salesman has got the straight dope and we should listen to him instead
Leave Al Bundy out of this.

Dog's problem is that he honestly, sincerely believes that the majority of people think like he does and when presented with facts & evidence they will conclude there is no jewish menace manipulating our society for their own secretive plots.

:wrong:

And your problem is you honestly, sincerely believe that the majority of Americans will think like you do if only you can present them with your RED PILL FACTS gleaned from the finest 80 year old Reich Race Science and Aryan Nations pamphlets.

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands old The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist
    • Awards
« Reply #354 on: May 18, 2017, 08:02:43 PM »
+7
RED PILL FACTS gleaned from the finest 80 year old Reich Race Science and Aryan Nations pamphlets.

TBH the so-called facts were about 30 years older than that. The Nazis et al cribbed them from the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Published by...
RUSSIANS

:trump2:
Fuck signatures.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #355 on: May 19, 2017, 04:17:56 AM »
+12
Yeah another thing the REEE-ers like Zog-o seem to forget is that nazis didn't invent the whole "jews are detrimental to society" thing. If anything, holocaust was the point in history that caused antisemitism to die down, no pun intended. In Finland we didn't allow jews to migrate or hold a profession as late as in the 1800's and they were the subject of deportations, and before 1917 citizen rights did not apply to the jews.

But I'm sure all those hundreds of years of shunning have no basis in reality and happened just because of superstition and stupidity, and we've ( ( (progressed) ) ) beyond such things.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Sasstronaut Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #356 on: May 19, 2017, 05:43:34 AM »
+3
American rejects the idea of fascism in America, fellow Americans call him a coward itt

You faggots are backward as fuck.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #357 on: May 19, 2017, 07:52:15 AM »
+6
If western civilization can be undermined and destroyed by 0.02% of the global population, then western civilization deserves it because lol.
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

Michael Vick

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Fascist Deplorables Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! You can't know! Classicist Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #358 on: May 19, 2017, 09:44:24 AM »
+9
Shakebox just an "OUR GREATEST ALLY" away from being SS's top-tier boomerposter.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Sasstronaut Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #359 on: May 19, 2017, 10:14:36 AM »
+3
Shakebox just an "OUR GREATEST ALLY" away from being SS's top-tier boomerposter.

I'm not even a fan of Jews (mainly Orthodox Jews because they're dirty scheming toads) but the fashy reeeeing here is ridiculous. And I wouldn't say Israel is our greatest ally, but they are an important one in the war on mudslimes.

Theoretically Offended

• Domestic Threat
  • Schrödinger's Otherkin
    • Awards
« Reply #360 on: May 19, 2017, 10:25:08 AM »
+5
Well in my defense, I genuinely believe most jews are okay. It's the ones in power that cause problems.

...sorry, I mean BAN JEWS FROM HOLDING OFFICE, THE POGROMS AND HOLOCAUST WERE COMPLETELY JUSTIFIED, GAS KIKES NOW

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #361 on: May 19, 2017, 11:42:26 AM »
+12
how about we just enforce the laws we already have and let jews be submitted to the same justice system everyone else has?

i mean seriously like when they do things like destroy the economy maybe we could do some investigations and make some arrests instead of using a magic zog wave and insist that theyre too big to fail?

(braces for dog reeeeeing about how there are no jews working at any bank in the us of a)

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #362 on: May 19, 2017, 12:41:46 PM »
+1
Yeah another thing the REEE-ers like Zog-o seem to forget is that nazis didn't invent the whole "jews are detrimental to society" thing. If anything, holocaust was the point in history that caused antisemitism to die down, no pun intended. In Finland we didn't allow jews to migrate or hold a profession as late as in the 1800's and they were the subject of deportations, and before 1917 citizen rights did not apply to the jews.

But I'm sure all those hundreds of years of shunning have no basis in reality and happened just because of superstition and stupidity, and we've ( ( (progressed) ) ) beyond such things.

A compelling argument. Slavery was also an integral part of the human experience since the dawn of time. It's only been in the last couple hundred years that we rejected it. Perhaps that rejection is unnatural and we should bring it back too?

:goonthink:
how about we just enforce the laws we already have and let jews be submitted to the same justice system everyone else has?

i mean seriously like when they do things like destroy the economy maybe we could do some investigations and make some arrests instead of using a magic zog wave and insist that theyre too big to fail?

(braces for dog reeeeeing about how there are no jews working at any bank in the us of a)

No actually I agree with you 100%.

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards Sasstronaut TNE Veteran cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #363 on: May 19, 2017, 02:16:45 PM »
+9

A compelling argument. Slavery was also an integral part of the human experience since the dawn of time. It's only been in the last couple hundred years that we rejected it. Perhaps that rejection is unnatural and we should bring it back

:goonthink:

Posts like this one is why everyone thinks you're a fag.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #364 on: May 19, 2017, 02:49:25 PM »
+17
Remember, the Jew cries out in pain when he strikes you.
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

magic kike

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #365 on: May 19, 2017, 02:58:04 PM »
+14
As Nicky Santoro once said, fuckin' Jews tend to stick together, don't they? Like to incestuous, Tay-Sachs levels. This, coupled with how they coagulate in historically "Jewish" industries (banking, entertainment, psychology, etc.) creates a feedback loop leading to some of the grossest nepotism on the planet.

Finally, when you mix these two factors with the liberal politics that godless, greedy, goy-resenting urban jews helped design, leads to political collusion, often to the extent of conspiracy. To me, it's less of an illuminati type thing and more of a cultural mindset generations of certain (wealthy, urban, nonreligious- aka actually powerful) Jews have been brainwashed with, and can break but are not likely to.

It's also kinda whitey's fault for buying what the merchant is selling. But, come on. To say there isn't a significant Jewish faction pushing a specific agenda on us is asinine. There are good Jews (Brother Nathaniel comes to mind), and most "normal" everyday ones you meet in life are probably okay, but the prominent ones ain't.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 03:00:39 PM by magic kike »

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Boy Scout Artist cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #366 on: May 19, 2017, 03:02:53 PM »
+11
^^^^ edit: this 100%

I honestly have far more issues with Globalist Progressive Marxists than Jews, even if a disproportionate number of said marxists are Jews or are following ideals created by Jews.  At this point the political ideology has far more impact than the religion/sub-culture and does more to define their in-group/out-group than anything else.  Though i think the run of the mill progressive jew is a little extra shitty because of the combination of persecution complex + money.

Same could be said for poor blacks who commit crimes.  Persecution complex + lack of money = different kind of shithead

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #367 on: May 19, 2017, 05:39:25 PM »
+5

Oh look, a tear in the temple curtain that we can attempt to work with.

Now Dog, please use your sage wisdom to explain WHY nobody got sent to prison for the 2008 melt down.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #368 on: May 19, 2017, 06:46:29 PM »
+5
Now Dog, please use your sage wisdom to explain WHY nobody got sent to prison for the 2008 melt down.
Because white-collar crime can be hard to prove criminal intent on without some sort of email where they go all Snidely Whiplash. The financial products involved were complicated stuff, and the higher-ups could plausibly say "all I knew was that they were performing well up till then," the quants can say "I just put together a bunch of mortgages to create a product that balanced risk against reward, I didn't make any assurances to anyone" and the folks in the middle can say "I was told that these performed well and had been put together by our quants, so I didn't have the requisite level of understanding to know what might go wrong under particular economic circumstances."

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #369 on: May 19, 2017, 07:42:23 PM »
+10
The financial products involved were complicated stuff

This is the biggest line of bullshit that ###somebody### has been force feeding us regarding the 2008 melt down.

They were betting against their own products because they intentionally bundled bad products, then sold them to other schmucks based on their own advice to the schmucks that they should buy them. SO COMPLICATED!

nobody goes to jail because nobody knows nothing

This whole "oh its so hard to prove intent" argument is bullshit as well. That's not the investigator's job. That's a grand jury's job. And if the grand jury believes there is enough there to assign charges, then a jury gets to decide if a crime meeting the conditions of those charges was committed. The whole "fuck it because evidence is hard and juries are dumb" is the worst cop out ever.

Its not so much that a bunch of sweaty jews aren't sitting in prison, its that nobody even went to court to determine if there could possibly even be a crime.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #370 on: May 19, 2017, 08:40:13 PM »

Because before Trump both parties were bought and paid for by globalist financiers and lacked the will to prosecute.

:jesse:

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #371 on: May 19, 2017, 08:50:52 PM »
+6

Because before Trump both parties were bought and paid for by globalist financiers and lacked the will to prosecute.

Please list ten "globalist financiers". Go ahead.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #372 on: May 19, 2017, 08:54:59 PM »
+1

NO DAD IT WAS THE JEEEEEWWWWWWWSSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

deeply jewish kind of pervert

• Cishet White Male
  • JIDF
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist 420 Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #373 on: May 19, 2017, 08:56:22 PM »
+3
The financial products involved were complicated stuff

This is the biggest line of bullshit that ###somebody### has been force feeding us regarding the 2008 melt down.

They were betting against their own products because they intentionally bundled bad products, then sold them to other schmucks based on their own advice to the schmucks that they should buy them. SO COMPLICATED!

nobody goes to jail because nobody knows nothing

This whole "oh its so hard to prove intent" argument is bullshit as well. That's not the investigator's job. That's a grand jury's job. And if the grand jury believes there is enough there to assign charges, then a jury gets to decide if a crime meeting the conditions of those charges was committed. The whole "fuck it because evidence is hard and juries are dumb" is the worst cop out ever.

Its not so much that a bunch of sweaty jews aren't sitting in prison, its that nobody even went to court to determine if there could possibly even be a crime.

you are a good poster

I want to personally apologize to every reader who was hurt by the Sausage Party review. I failed you as a senior editor of this website and I failed you as an ally. I am wholly sorry for the pain and anger I caused you. I offer you no justification. I was blinded by my own whiteness existing inside a system of white supremacy. I must do better. I will do better.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #374 on: May 20, 2017, 07:30:55 AM »

Please list ten "globalist financiers". Go ahead.

Yes, I'm sure out of dozens of individual financiers or high ranking employees there are 10 or even more who ars are jewish.

This doesn't prove at all that they are doing wrong because they are jewish, or to serve an agenda of destruction. You cannot prove what is in their hearts. All it does is give a false hope to you jew believers that if we removed them and made it illegal for jews to hold those positions, international finance would suddenly be reformed. That would also allow Chinese, Russian, and Euro American Protestant criminal financiers to skate by without paying for their crimes.