;

Author Topic: Prison Talk Forums aka MAH HUNNY DINDU NUFFIN WRONG  (Read 10533 times)

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting White Chick You can't know! Fuck you, dad! United Statesian 420
    • Awards
Re: Prison Talk Forums aka MAH HUNNY DINDU NUFFIN WRONG
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2017, 01:45:06 PM »
+1
It's been awhile since I've watched LOCKUP RAW on MSNBC. It's surreal how irrevocably fucked niggers have made the American prison system.

FTFY

County sucks ass, but you'd be surprised how tame regular old, non-state "jail" is. Mostly junkies and homeless. Pretty much any poster on this forum would be able to handle it. If you're the type of person who lifts a few times a week and doesn't fuck with hard drugs, you can basically muscle a noodle-armed, medically unstable, junkbag cellie onto the top bunk. Asshole COs will fuck with you more than other inmates, but it's really easy to get back at them.

It's supermax niggerjail where you'll be made someone's bitch and lie awake at night to the sound of howler monkeys.

Apparently county sucks more than prison cause at least in prison you're not locked in a cell all day. And yeah the higher security prisons seem to be where the violent rape craziness happens.

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Methodist Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon old For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! The Gentry cold, dead hands Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2017, 05:54:29 PM »
+4
It's been awhile since I've watched LOCKUP RAW on MSNBC. It's surreal how irrevocably fucked the American prison system is.

What kind of alternative do we have, given the ethnically-challenged population?

Separate but equal prisons? Just more darkies raping each other. And criminal whites wouldn't be significantly better to each other, due to CULTURAL DIVERSITY.

No prisons? Let's go all Muzzie and pick a day out of every week to chop appendages off of your standard lawbreaking degenerate.

Scandanavia's shit doesn't work in the States. Culture won't allow it.
Fuck signatures.

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian White Chick Libertarian old
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2017, 07:10:01 PM »
+7
TROONS BEHIND BARS

I have got enough of rad fem hate that seems to be a principal ideology here.
I am leaving this site and for good. Some issues between rad-fems and transsexual community can not be solved by a debate. The views are so far from each other. I am 100% sure that the current housing of categorically pre-op MTF in male prisons is a serious human rights violation. The research from Dr. Jennes shows that 59% of transgender inmates have been sexually abused. BJS-files have statistics of 40%. The whole housing practice is based for irrational fear that all MTF:s are out to rape women that is directly from the radfem-idelogy. Denying medically necessery treatments from the radfem- ideology. My life went mainly meaningless after the Kosilek decision. Michelle Kosilek is one the people I really value. Perhaps I have some time left before the ultra-nationalists ideots that are in our current goverment cause the war with Russia. The whole radfem-ideology seems to be based on the following dogmas:
1. All the priviledges that women have are justified based on sex
2. All the inequality women face are unjustified, based on the arbitual gender
3. Biological males have no right to feminine behaviour, sissies must be made real males
Those dogmas were supported of the generation of my grandparents. My late grandmother would sign those dogmas in the minute and many of my female teachers in the Middle School. But they have nothing to do with the feminism, nothing to do with the progressive second/ third wave. They are dogmas of the conservative, right-wing women's right moment. Sounds very much like the National Coalition Party's old female movement. They are the same people who with parliamentary debate say that only treatment that ''male gender dysphorics'' need is the military service. The reason to make alternative service longer was according to one young female Natioanl Coalition MP to ensure that ''the males who need the army most don't dodge it''.

REEEEEEEEEEE

I ladies I have a friend who is a crossdresser in a uk prison and he is looking for some female pen pals , as you can appreciate he must and is kind of isolated in there so rounded by lots of male testosterone so I'm sure some nice feminine letters would be great for him get back to me if you would like to make friends thanks

Is your friend transgendered or is your friend a crossdresser?
The two are not at all the same thing.

(and just FYI: In the States it's considered pretty cheeky to call a woman "Chick" when you are not already fairly close friends- since a lot of PTO's membership is made up of American women, I thought you'd want to know.)

As I foresaw the Supreme court ruled against Ms.Kosilek. So they have nine sadists there using the highest power. People who feel that some people can be treated as non-humans. Now it will be a precedent that will allow prison officials to deny all surgeries perhaps for decades to come. And liberal politicians like Mr. Patrick and Ms. Coakley allowed this to happen. Ms. Harris is allowing the same in CA. When it comes to the transgender inmates the claim-to-be pro human rights politicians act as they would wholly agree with prison officials that are extremely biased. The prison officials decision both relating to the medical treatment and the placement of transgender inmates have agreed 100% with the religious right/ and so called TERF-movement. The prison officials have really showed their side.

Hmmm, who's this trans-xyr who wants the dickchop while incarcerated?

Michelle Lynne Kosilek (born Robert Kosilek, April 10, 1949) is a convicted murderer and who is best known for the controversy surrounding her attempts to obtain treatment for her gender dysphoria while in prison. In 1990, Kosilek strangled wife Cheryl McCaul, killing her. Kosilek was sentenced to serve a life sentence without parole. During her incarceration, Kosilek has repeatedly sued the Massachusetts Department of Correction (MDOC), seeking medical treatment for her gender dysphoria.

Kosilek murdered McCaul in May, 1990. In October 1992, about two and a half years after the murder, Kosilek gave a series of recorded interviews to a reporter.[5] In one of these recordings, Kosilek stated that, on the day of the murder, McCaul had returned home to the couple's condominium in Mansfield, Massachusetts, and discovered Kosilek wearing McCaul's clothing. This enraged McCaul, and an altercation ensued. McCaul threw boiling tea at Kosilek, either at her face or her genitals, and Kosilek knocked McCaul down. McCaul grabbed a butcher's knife and chased Kosilek into another room, threatening to kill her. Kosilek picked up a piece of wire that had been on a table. Kosilek reported that the next thing she remembered was awakening, days later, in the psychiatric unit of a hospital. In the interview, Kosilek stated that she "probably, because of the trauma of it ... went into a blackout at that moment." She added, "Apparently, I did take her life. It was probably in self-defense." McCaul was 36 years old when she died.

On May 20, 1990, Cheryl McCaul's body was discovered in the back seat of her car. Her car was found in the parking lot of the Emerald Square Mall in North Attleborough, after the mall had closed for the night. McCaul's body was nude, and she had died by strangulation. Kosilek had strangled her with a rope and with a piece of piano wire, pulling so tightly that she nearly severed McCaul's head from her body.

Brilliant. What about Cheryl McCaul's human rights?

amulet of faggotry +2

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Sasstronaut On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa The Gentry old Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2017, 02:46:06 AM »
+8
this is a funny thread

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2017, 07:26:54 AM »
+7
I wonder how these ladies feel knowing that their man's asshole gets used as prison currency and will leave prison with HIV or Hepatitis C?

Funny you mention that.

They have an entire subforum just for Hep C: http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=190

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=670050

Couldn't decide if I should wait till Mike gets out to tell him or go ahead and tell him now. He called and I told him, of course, he is SO SUPPORTIVE! I told him my fears, which is, that he wouldn't want to be with anymore bc I was Hep c positive. Of course, those we're MY FEARS, and he is very supportive and encouraging.

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=694227

My fiance found out he has hep C last year, through needle sharing from when he was in prison before. We found out together so he never hid it from me. I also got tested and I don't have it... We went to UCLA hospital and they gave him $90,000 worth of hep c pills. Before he could even start the treatment plan, which is similar to chemo therapy, he got arrested. I have called the county jail multiple times and they refuse to let me bring in the medication. He's out in 5 months but i rather have him take the meds in there, which is 3 months long, so he is good when he gets out. He has even told his lawyer and his lawyer got a medical order from the judge but when i call the county jail they say they never got a medical order and if they did they would call me because I am his emergency contact but they never did! What can I do?? I'm not sure what stage he's in but I want him to get treated and get it over with... I don't want it getting any worst then it is. The medication is just sitting in my house. What can i do???

What are the odds that the taxpayer footed that bill for $90,000 in Hepatitis C treatment?

Goddamn, I hate druggies as much as I hate niggers.

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2017, 08:50:13 PM »
+4
It's been awhile since I've watched LOCKUP RAW on MSNBC. It's surreal how irrevocably fucked niggers have made the American prison system.

FTFY

County sucks ass, but you'd be surprised how tame regular old, non-state "jail" is. Mostly junkies and homeless. Pretty much any poster on this forum would be able to handle it. If you're the type of person who lifts a few times a week and doesn't fuck with hard drugs, you can basically muscle a noodle-armed, medically unstable, junkbag cellie onto the top bunk. Asshole COs will fuck with you more than other inmates, but it's really easy to get back at them.

It's supermax niggerjail where you'll be made someone's bitch and lie awake at night to the sound of howler monkeys.

real niggas know the bottom bunk is the power position, easier access to/from the toilet
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2017, 09:43:45 PM »
+13
The most comical thing about that forum are the women with the cartoonish countdown signatures until their boyfriends get out of prison with dates that only exist in Buck Rogers time.

A picturesque rainbow that says "Only 327 Years, 120 Days 11 Hours 5 Minutes and 32 Seconds Until Tyreek and I Are Together Again!!!!"
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian White Chick Libertarian old
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2017, 08:05:35 PM »
+6
http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=600039

ben's girl
Administrator Emeritus

Missing your man? And need to just let it out to people who understand? We all go through moments where we miss our guys and just don't have anyone on the outside who understands. Who better than the H/B PTO members to help you out during your difficult time.

So, if you are missing your man and need to get your thoughts off your chest, this is YOUR thread to do so.

Chin up, ladies. We'll get through this together.

:twisted: Well well well, let's see what we can find here.

ok here it is ! i hate him i hat him ihate him ! because i miss him so much and he's not here to hug me. latley its getting harder to cope and i cant keep telling myself he"s just a work ( in my head ) cause then i hear a song any song practically and it makes me cry. or one of the kids will pick up one of the play phones and say 'im callin dada' im so angry that he has to be gone , on weekends i miss how he'd let me sleep in and keep the kids from bothering me. i miss his jokes, he's the only one i can fight with and know it will be fine later in the day. im also scared he's not gonna get the counsoling and addiction help he needs while he's there and this will happen to him again. im just kinda in shut down mode , he always took care of us . i miss how he would have the whole house clean and smelling good , his rearraging of the furniture when id come home, but if u looked closer you'd see that nothin was were it belonged ,lol i just f-ing miss my tonito . i want him to walk through the door smelling like a fajita from workin all night and make me angry cause he just has to watch espn deportes . ok there im done THANKS november better hurry up and get here !!!

Also... is there a difference between missing your boyfriend and obsessively missing him?
This GIRL I thought was a friend of mine deleted me off facebook a month after he went in. I post the occasional so many months so many days until he is home status, the I miss him's, I love him's, Can't wait till he is home and what not status's... I messaged her and asked her why it was that she deleted me she said she was sick of reading my status's because there's missing your boyfriend and obsessively missing him which I couldn't understand, Fair enough she didn't want to read them, I get that. But for someone who has a boyfriend who she can see and talk to whenever she wants, to tell me that I'm obsessively missing my man who's imprisoned seemed, I guess silly. It's a big adjustment going from spending every day with your man to knowing you will be separated for 6 months with only so much contact, she wouldn't know this... does it seem like a stupid reason or a type of jealousy to you's?
it seems like jealousy to me...who is she to tell you how much you can miss him...maybe she is upset because your relationship is still good and strong and your man isnt home while her's may not be as great as yours...her lost though...and if she was a real friend instead of deleting you she should have been trying to understand your pain and comforting you....you find out who your real friends are when your at your worst or going through something...don't stress it though just continue to be there for your man!!!

Quality advice from the Prison Talk Forums!

So I was supposed to go visit my baby tomorrow. I usually visit once every weeks. He calls me yesterday to tell me he is riding out. They are sending him 2 hours away. I know thats not much especially compared to others but he was only 1 hr away until they moved him. I guess a guy he is cool with was getting too friendly with a female CO and they rode him out. Then said since he and my babe were good friends he had to go too. They thought she was bringing him (his friend) things in. They shook down both their rooms but found nothing. My baby said the CO was not bringing anything to his friend. I am so upset with his friend right now and at the fact that my baby is guilty by association. As much as I tried not to cry on the phone I couldn't help it. I held it together until the phone disconnected. I did't think he was going to call right back, guess he heard t in my voice. I don't like for him to feel bad. This is not his fault and I know that me crying will upset him. He always say how it makes him feel bad when I cry.

Sorry for the long message, I just needed to vent. I just miss him so much and now I am not going to be able to visit as much as I used to. This just sucks. Tomorrow is going to be hard knowing i am sitting at home when I was supposed to be with him.
His :airq: friend :airq:

My fiances locked up right now, two different cases that are going on.... in one of his cases earlier this week they lowered his bond from 25k to 1k but he had court again today in a different district, this one with a 35k bond and they didnt lower it, just continued the matter until Feb 8th. I miss him SOO much, if I had the money to get him out I would in a heartbeat. It was so good to see him today even though it was only in the courtroom. He looked so good, said he loved me as they were taking him back to lock up.... I miss him like crazy, just want to be in his arms
Bonus pictures:

Hi, I have been with bimp since dec24th of 2011. We meant while I was working as a correctoins officer where he was incarerated at. He has sine been transferred to sci pittsburgh, and he usually calls every few day, but I havnt heard anything from him, no calls, no letters. He has a violent way about him, and I'm afraid it got the best of him. I am going to call the prison tomarrow and c if they can enlighten me. I even wrote to one of the guys that he hangs with in there. I h: 2been sick to my stomach since Friday because of this. Any advice?

An awful lot of these are from female correctional officers who hooked up with a prisoner. :umberto:

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2017, 08:11:12 PM »
+5
Let's keep going:

i miss my baby soo much. hes in for first degree murder and its only been in custody 4 days but it feels like its been forever. i just miss him to pieces... he didnt actually kill or plan to kill anyone so im hoping that his lawyer will be able to get his charge knocked down to accessory. ugh im so worried. i dont want to have to wait the rest of my life for my baby :(

Yep just a little accidental FIRST DEGREE MURDER. You know how it goes.

I miss everything. Everything "good". Everything "easy". Everything that was "right there in front of me". There has been so much back and forthness. So much pettiness. Simple things, turn into week long fights. I feel like I can't do anything right. I don't even know if I can trust him....and he's going to prison for Christ's sake. That's not a feeling I am "okay" having. Today, he called, and didn't even realize it was ME that he called, he obviously thought he called someone else. Made me feel about this ( - ) big!!!! He's constantly telling me I'm suppose to be his woman and hold him down and be his back bone and be strong.....but it's crap like this that makes me just wanna walk away before the whole prison thing starts. If county is this stressful....I don't even know how to prepare myself for him being in another state. I don't know, I miss just being able to KNOW what's going on.....cause I feel so freaking lost and alone right now.....I'm overwhelmed with sadness. I miss smiling. I miss happy feelings and thoughts, warm embraces and smiles being shared between us, the safety and security when I was in his presence. I just am not sure what to do........

Ok now this is getting depressing.

Though he's called me the last few days, I still miss him a lot... He's now in his home prison for the next two to possibly four years! Plus he's two and a half hours away! :(

Well not much... hang on a second what the fuck is that in her sig?

:tuss:

It's funny.. My fiancee has been locked up for 20 years...and he is doing LWOP. I met him while he was locked up.. so I have never "had" him.. I have never had him here with me at home.. How is it possible to miss him so very much? Crazy!!
Missing my Stephan!
Apparently this is Stephan (tiny because it's her av):

Looks like a keeper!

hi im new on here,a friend told me bout dis website...my finacee is in camp hill in pennslyvania,he is waitin 2 go 2 his home jail,which hope itz close 2 me n his 3 kids.he is lookin at 3 1/2 years be4 he comes home,i miss him every second of the day n nite sum nites i care myself 2 sleep he is scared im goin 2 leave him.which im not i write him everyday wait for his call n do visits..this man has my heart in his pocket..but im tryin 2 show him im down n prove 2 him i will ride this bid out wit him,he says 2 me he luvs me when i say it bac he says i hope yu do..does anybody know wat else i can do?
Get your tubes tied, that's what.

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting White Chick You can't know! Fuck you, dad! United Statesian 420
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2017, 09:22:58 PM »
+6
How the fuck do these bitches find the time to write every single day? What the fuck do they have to write about every single day? I'm lucky if I manage to do that shit once every couple of weeks. There's only so much shit you can write even if you're writing love letters especially if you're talking to each other regularly. That shit sounds fucking weird and obsessive. I don't get it.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red old Ave Maria cold, dead hands Lithuanian Seaman (lol)
    • Awards

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2017, 11:09:45 PM »
+4
The funny thing about this is that there are tens of thousands of goon incels making six figures as software engineers who can't find even a polyamorous girlfriend.

If I recall correctly, even uber shitlord Anders Breivik gets a lot of female admirers:

http://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/norways-mass-murderer-anders-behring-breivik-gets-hundreds-of-love-letters-a-year
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/anders-breivik-mass-murderer-to-be-allowed-visits-by-his-girlfriend-following-human-rights-court-win-a6994036.html

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2017, 12:50:00 AM »
Yeah, but most goons look like:
 :diabetes:

and Breivik was a certified HAWT-T dreamboat, especially before he cut his hair:

:allears:

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Methodist Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon old For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! The Gentry cold, dead hands Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2017, 07:44:46 AM »
+5
I would have sex with that mass murdering white man.
Fuck signatures.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2017, 12:48:38 AM »
+5
Breivik did nothing wrong.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2017, 01:03:18 AM »
+11
Brave solider fighting to preserve the white race by killing kids and tweenies instead of the people who actually make and enforce laws OH NO WAIT THAT MIGHT BE DANGEROUS AND SCARY BETTER NOT

tits an cooters

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2017, 01:05:08 AM »
+2
Imagine the absolute media hysteria if Breivik had put off his rampage for a couple years & didn't snap until the current climate of the european migrant crisis.

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2017, 04:47:48 AM »
+11
Imagine the absolute media hysteria if Breivik had put off his rampage for a couple years & didn't snap until the current climate of the european migrant crisis.

Yeah he might've actually got someone dangerous instead of killing teenagers cause he's a bitch. Maybe he should cry some more about how he doesn't have adult enough games for his ps2,how he can't use his multiple cells because of the inhumane conditions,whining about being strip searched and on and on. Minimum security prisoners in the US get strip searched ffs. He murdered a shitload of people even if it was a commie summer camp. Motherfucker is lucky he's in a nation that doesn't do the death penalty. Fucking Norway. :rolleyes:

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2017, 12:55:32 AM »
+4
Fucking Norway and their faggot prisons. I hope Norway gets aids.

Their flag is cool tho

PrivilegeChecked

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2017, 06:15:44 PM »
+3
Yeah, but most goons look like:
 :diabetes:

and Breivik was a certified HAWT-T dreamboat, especially before he cut his hair:

:allears:

I saw some documentary where they interviewed the mail-room staff at whatever prison James Holmes is locked away at.
They said he's constantly getting love letters from random women. The tame ones are just sex stories and nude selfies. The more deranged broads send him lockes of their hair or dirty panties. Non-nude pics go through and everything else is logged then tossed in the trash. He has an entire wall in his cell covered with pictures of women who want to marry him. The ones they showed weren't bad looking either.
Bitches be crazy, yo.

halal oreos

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2017, 10:33:04 PM »
+2
I didnt recognize James Holmes name so i looked him up he was sentenced to 12 life sentences in prison without the possibility of parole, and an additional 3,318 years. i have no idea why all thats necessary seems 1 life sentence no parole would be enough.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red old Ave Maria cold, dead hands Lithuanian Seaman (lol)
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2017, 10:39:27 PM »
+1
I didnt recognize James Holmes name so i looked him up he was sentenced to 12 life sentences in prison without the possibility of parole, and an additional 3,318 years. i have no idea why all thats necessary seems 1 life sentence no parole would be enough.
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/why-judges-hand-multiple-life-sentences.html

halal oreos

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2017, 11:59:35 PM »
well thats good info learn something new everyday. wonder if you was sentenced to life and say had a heart attack n died but they brought ya back thats a life sentence served right? would like to hear that argued in court.

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards Artist The Gentry Fuck you, dad! Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2017, 05:23:18 PM »
+3
The Pride and Sadness of Being a Prison Bride

It's baffling reading these womens stories how they want to marry the *~love of their life*~  when some of their men are doing life. Their identity is so wrapped up in their men- they say they can't wait to be so and so's WIFEY, they have user names with (mans name)girl/baby/princess/wifey. It's like some weird badge of honor to brag about being the wife of a convict and how hard the (self-imposed) struggle is.

I wonder how many of these women get taken for a ride by these guys? These women bust their asses researching, paying out money they don't have, traveling many hours to see their 'hunny' for and hour a month. They say they do it because it is unconditional love, yet, I read stories of men who get out then go right back into prison leaving wifey wondering what went wrong and why her unconditional love couldn't save her man!

Crazy shit

I'm going to condense her posts into one cause woooweee!

Quote from: Prison Bride from 2004
[...]I find my strength in the stories and testimonies I have found on here...I want to marry this man but I don't know if I am strong enough to go through a wedding night by myself...I am currently married and divorcing him for the love of my life...I have sooooo many feelings of self doubt and heartbreak. I have always had a man or someone to take care of me and I am ready to take on the role of single mom with 3 children..ages 2,5,and 10. I have NOT worked steady for the past 10 years (howlong I have been married currently) I feel we women and men in love can find strength from goodness only knows where and we are fighters!!!..he is my world and has given me the strength to know that I can do this!!!...Bless everyone for sharing their stories , it has help me tremendously, thank-you again

afngator, I can write him...I do all the time...He unfortuantely is in the hole and has been there since he has been locked up. Since I found him again his councelor has said that she can see a signifigant change in him and she contributes it to me and my presence in his life again. He has even told me that!!..I unfortuantely cannot see him as he is in California and I am in Texas, and my childrens schooling comes first and foremost, which he understands. I will however be going to his parole hearing if the prison officials will allow me to do so. I am paying for his attorney fees and any and all expenses he may have. I am also going to school for a paralegal, then on to law school. I agree that this website is the most wonderful thing that I have found and I have told him in a letter that I recently wrote him about it. I await his responce. He is my main source of strength I have a long history, like most people that I know and cant get into detail about it, but I know I am FOREVER his and he is forever MINE!!...thats all that matters to me. Thankyou for your kind words. Best of luck to you and I wish you only ALL tHE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD!!

I wonder if she is STILL HIS 13 years later  :adam:

Quote from: I married an illegal
As with my fiance not sentenced yet; we was supposed to get married during this month (September) at the courthouse and our plans was to have a big reception September 30, 2004. Plans were made and everything was going well until he was arrested on a warrant issued by homeland security. We will still get married once his prison sentence begin, the time while he is in prison will allow me the time needed to complete my Doctorates Degree and to organize things in my life. Once he is deported our honeymoon will begin I will be relocating to his county were our life will begin as one. Our honeymoon will continue for the remainder of our lives.

Real Talk

Quote from: Making Sense
Makes me happy in my heart to know that I am just as crazy as you ladies

Long complicated story= He dindu nuffin

Quote from: derp
My baby and me want to get married but hes in there for being a violent offender its a very very long and complicated story but i heard that because of what happend we might not be able to get married but some one told me that we can talk to his parole officer and he might be able to do something. has anyone been in my situation?????? PLEASE HELP

420princess will be a great parent!

Quote from: 420princess
My babys daddy asked me to marry him
I am 4months pregnant and well the Daddy is in Prison here in Mo. He wants us to get maried I don't know we have had it rough before he went . so what are the avantages of being a bride to a prisoner?

Husband murderer, so what? TL;DR- This is the man of her dreams http://murderpedia.org/male.S/s/schurz-eldon-michael.htm

Quote from: Eldon's wife
The day that I arrived in Phoenix, before my wedding, I was ecstatic. When, I saw my groom a few hours later, so was he. He knew, I had managed the 1300 mile trip and that I would not allow anything to stop me from being there two days later, regardless.

We had waited 6 months to become man and wife and we were happy. Eldon was especially happy, because he was to have me and his two dearest relatives there, as well. The relatives, were his mother and aunt. I had met the aunt on a previous trip and spent a couple of days in her home. I was supposed to spend several days with her and her husband again and was comfortable, with the idea. His mom had already tried to convince him it was better to sit alone, on the row and wait on her, one annual visit and the letter or two that she possibly wrote, each year, than to marry me. I was very uneasy that she was to be present as a witness, though I knew how happy that it made my husband.

My husband exists on death row in a Super Max so, I get few oppurtunities to make him really happy and know that nomatter what they pull, at that unit, they can not diminish his joy. I signed the papers to marry him on Valentiones Day and left him a truly happy camper, as he says. Our wedding day, should have been a day that left him floating on a cloud, as I expected it to. However, that was before I returned to his aunts in Phoenix and was informed the family objected to our marriage.

She came up with all sorts of excuses. We were rushing into things.Though, we had been thru a 6 month process to get approved. My husband is Pima and had failed to sign a paper, at his mother's request to make sure that I inherit nothing, from the reservation. There had never been a paper, as far as either of us are aware. I do not know my husband, he is not the man I think he is, I was told. The list went on and on, until the truth, finaly revealed itself.

I could not believe what was said to me two days, before I married a man that I adore. But, his aunt, after a discussion, with his mother had the nerve to tell me that if it were to take any publicity, at all to free him, then Eldon is expected, to sit right where he is. They are concerned, because they know that I plan to write about our case and our story together. They are ashamed.

As you can tell, by my posts, I am seldom at a loss, for words. This time, I was speechless. What do you say in the face, of such a heartless remark, coming, from the two people that your husband loves most. I stood there knowing that not only would my husband be hurt that they did not keep thier promise to be with us, but that I would have to devestate him and tell him, his family had rather him die than me seek publicity, on our case.

We married as planned. The clerk, who brought our paperwork and a gaurd witnessed for us. But, we are Mr. and Mrs. Schurz. Noone or nothing can ever break that bond, between us. Though, his family has certainly tried. The choice was given to him, his wife or them. He told them there was no choice.

His mother had refused to so much as meet me, at any point. But, she actually showed up, for a visit with him, the Sunday after I had returned to Texas. She tried to talk him into letting me go again.
After, I learned of the incident, I told him that he will not face either of them again, without me present. I got a letter today, his mother was removed, from his visiting list. The cousin that saved me from being stranded in Phoenix and made sure that I got to Florence , for our wedding, has been added.

One door closes and another opens, Eldon told me. We were disappointed and our wedding was irreversibly marred. However, his cousin recently told him that his bride sure was happy after she married him, last month. I can imagine the smile on his face, as he read the words.

We lost alot of the joy,of the moment, that day, but all the confrontation accomplished, in the end was to make us stronger together. As bad as it was, it was the day that I was given a gift, from God. It was the day that I married the man, who holds my heart forever.

Elizabeth Warren Peace

• Enemy Of The State
  • YELLING
  • Awards KURWA Canuck Fuck you, dad! Bah Jaysus! Jesuit
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2017, 05:40:42 PM »
+7
Damn, good find, these bitches are NUTS.

I like how every pedo "had a 15 year old girlfriend" and "his cousin killed a guy and he was there" oh yep, story checks out.  IDEK how to explain this craziness.