;

Author Topic: Prison Talk Forums aka MAH HUNNY DINDU NUFFIN WRONG  (Read 11065 times)

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards The Gentry Artist Goon or Ex-Goon Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: Prison Talk Forums aka MAH HUNNY DINDU NUFFIN WRONG
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2017, 05:53:12 PM »
+6
Sweet45 answered my question

Quote from: Sweet45
Congrats. Sorry you feel you this way. but if i had a man in prison i would jump at the chance to marry him to me it would not make no difference how long he was in for as long as i know that i am Mrs.Whoever.

At least these women always know where their man is at!

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2017, 06:24:18 PM »
+4
It's like some weird badge of honor to brag about being the wife of a convict and how hard the (self-imposed) struggle is.

I never thought of it that way.

Think about troons who intentionally make their lives more difficult so they can get more oppression points.  Even think about the people who intentionally disable themselves so they can get that sweet victim cred.  Surely there is some victim/martyr cred for these women who decide that the love of their life is in prison getting buttfucked for that next hit of heroin from a dirty needle.

Morty Doom

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2017, 07:24:56 PM »
+8
Its unavailable men. The crazy women get all the societal whatever of "being in a relationship" without actually having to be in a relationship. A not too distant cousin of the woman who only dates married men. It's a commitment fear thing.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon Strayan
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2017, 08:13:30 PM »
+11
Its unavailable men. The crazy women get all the societal whatever of "being in a relationship" without actually having to be in a relationship. A not too distant cousin of the woman who only dates married men. It's a commitment fear thing.

It's also allows them to live in fantasy land.  They never have to deal with arguments over the housework or the bills, or deal with him when he has manflu.  They can pretend that if it wasn't for the horrible state putting him away they would be living the most romantic unicorns and rainbows life ever.

It's about as low effort as you can get and still claim to be in a relationship/marriage.

The guys responsible for this get fan letters and visits from women who didn't know them prior to the murder (which was more brutal than the Wikipedia article details).  The publicity surrounding this case was relentless and it's impossible for any woman who is a fangirl to claim ignorance of what utterly depraved animals these guys are.  Wanting a connection with them goes far beyond some kind of bad boy fetish and into the realm of wanting an association with pure evil.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Anita_Cobby

Great thread topic, BTW.

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Libertarian old Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2017, 09:35:39 PM »
+6
The Pride and Sadness of Being a Prison Bride

Goddamn, great finds. :nixon:

It's also allows them to live in fantasy land.  They never have to deal with arguments over the housework or the bills, or deal with him when he has manflu.  They can pretend that if it wasn't for the horrible state putting him away they would be living the most romantic unicorns and rainbows life ever.

Was coming to say exactly this. It's the female equivalent of a pillow waifu, except the pillow won't snap and stab you 57 times after coming home drunk.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) Ave Maria Lithuanian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2017, 09:49:11 PM »
+5

Husband murderer, so what? TL;DR- This is the man of her dreams http://murderpedia.org/male.S/s/schurz-eldon-michael.htm
Method of murder: Doused the victim with gasoline and set on fire
:bert:

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2017, 10:03:04 PM »
+4
It seems that at least some of them consider whether or not their relationships are "real"  Still a lot of defensiveness in this thread, though.

Quote from: OP
Do you ever wonder if the love he professes is real?

I started another poll called the "Commitment Meter" because I wondered where everyone stood on there intentions on standing by their man. In many of the responses, I heard lots of you describe the kind of love only found in fairytales and if I were to describe what's going on with Max and I it would sound very similiar. I have never been courted like Max is courting me and I've never had someone pay so much attention to me with such detail. I've never been held up with such regard (he's always done these things but just not to this magnitude) and while it is a wonderful feeling, I also wonder where it's coming from.

I don't doubt these are his emotions but what I wonder is, is this love really real. Meaning, if he didn't have so much time to think about saying just the right thing and sending me "just because" cards, if he were in the real world, would it be the same.

Do you ever feel afraid. Do the uncertainties of it all ever seem overwhelming at times?

Talk back. I'm interested...

Quote from: some stupid bitch who believes in soulmates
]No doubts here whatsoever. We definitely have the real thing. When it's true love, sure it may sound fairy-tale like ~ that's because we both truly care about one another. I count myself lucky to have found my soulmate, because when you think about it, how many people really find theirs and experience true love? There are a lot of unhappy people walking around out there . . . I'm so fortunate I'm not one of them.

Quote from: seeing a pattern here
  No - I dont doubt his love fo rme. We have gotten even closer since he has been in. My husband has always put me on a pedestel and still does for that matter. I only hope that everyone finds their souldmate as we have.

Quote from: lol
My own personal belief:

If you have to - or need to - question it, then it is not real.

I have no "fairytale" romance. My fairytale would not include him being incarcerated! However, it is true, passionate, and honest. :love:

Quote from: serious answers deserve pink text
Well i know that i love my fiance and i know he loves me.. sometimes i do wonder if it will be as good as it is right now ..because all the things he says..but i know he loves me... We love each other and i think that when he is away he just misses me..and then you know they start to think about all the things they should have told us when they were out here with us... I think that sometimes it might be an act of god if a loved one goes in...and lets say that you guys hadnt been getting along all that great..and then he goes to jail again...well while he is gone..he sits and thinks..and you sit and think..and then he says all this sweet stuff...and then when you get out..you guys are GREAT...you know better then you were when he went in!..i think sometimes..for some people..i know its not good but after its all said and done sometimes it was a good thing that they went to jail.. i dunno im just talking from experience with that..cause this last time my fiance went to prison again...we werent like ripping each others necks off..but we were fighting often...and now that he is in there... things are good with us...and I KNOW THAT when he gets home things are going to be good.. i just know we LOVE each other..and everything happens for a reason!!

SOON TO BE MRS. DONNY BUCKLEY

I miss and love him more
then words can explain.
Me and Madison love you
Babe!!

Quote from: a doubter
I so agree with what your saying for real. In reality, not every single one of us on here is going to have it good, we're not all going to find out that our man is actually a prince, just like we're not all gonna find out our man is a complete jerk either. What is good for you might be horrible to me and vice versa. I know that everything seems fairytale now, and their words, are alot more commendable and sweeter when their in prison, because they can't really take you for granted, but it can all switch up out here in the real world. I so hope everyone gets as they wish, for their man to come home and fulfill his promises, seriously I do, and for myself too and my man, but in the back of everyone's mind should be a way to deal with the situation if it doesn't work out. You don't have to establish a flight plan, that is not what I'm saying, but be aware that things have a possibility to change, and that is with the whole world not just your relationship with your man. Surely you realize that without worry we are not human, so it is still good love when you are concerned about their intentions. It's natural, and sometimes it can be ugly to be so stressed, but it makes it all worth while when you find out either way.

Quote from: exclamation marks make it true!!!
I know that my husband Loves me and I Love him, I have never ever doubted his Love for me, but I know that there's always a possibility, My older sister is married to my husbands older brother and both my husband and his brother were in the same place at the Telford Unit, anyways he (his brother) got out on 06-16-06, and everything was okay, then last week he decided that he didn't want to be with her anymore because he wanted to have his fun since he was incarcerated for 12 years and she waited for him and sent him money and went to visit, he would send her letters and tell her things like my husband tells me, he even wrote to her more often than my husband would write to me but, obviously he was full of crap, but in all honesty, I know for a fact that my husband does Love me, we had been best friends since childhood and our Love is very strong and always has been since he was out here, so I know that his Love is real!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188368

Why can so few of these people spell?  And why do so many of them sound like teenage girls talking about their "bae" when they're very clearly 30+?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 10:07:51 PM by Waltzing Matilda »

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Libertarian old Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2017, 10:13:57 PM »
+7
^^It's not usually female doctors and MBAs who are finding their ~*soulmates4eva*~ among the legions of meth-addled pedos and murderers.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2017, 10:33:42 PM »
+5
Their Immigration forum is hilarious.

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83

This moron thought it was a great idea to get involved with someone who was 12 years into a life without parole sentence.  She then compounded her idiocy by having a child to him.

Quote from: idiot
My husband is LWP sentence to 15 to life been down for 22years, denied twice...we have been part of each other's life's for the last 10 years, and one daughter together.

Parole hearing in 2015 I have hope he will come home.

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=608496&page=2
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 12:05:43 AM by Waltzing Matilda »

halal oreos

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2017, 12:04:48 AM »
Wonder what the percentage of niggers on that site is? I would guess 80% plus.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2017, 12:27:58 AM »
+5
Threads: 618,342, Posts: 7,426,179, Members: 450,842, Active Members: 11,160

Getrag 6sp Manual Tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2017, 02:46:52 AM »
+4
^^It's not usually female doctors and MBAs who are finding their ~*soulmates4eva*~ among the legions of meth-addled pedos and murderers.

some girl met a guy who murdered one of my friends in prison & ended up getting married shortly after he got out. she was pretty attractive in a basic instagram hoe kind of way, rich trust fundie parents, uni student, seemed pretty crazy to my friends who have ran into her. white as snow.

to be fair though he had just inherited a >10m business at 19, probably a few mil in assets, and his sentence was comically short for murder. i think it was like, a 3 year sentence and he got out after 6 months on work release to work for his own business. and i heard he bought her a new audi in prison. so i think he's just getting worked by some opportunistic bitch. creepy part is, she knew the girl he murdered.
nah im a
white wow

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2017, 03:14:08 AM »
+5
I am vehemently against capital punishment but the level of denial in their death penalty forum makes my head want to explode.

Lady, you sat in court and heard all the gruesome details of how your bloke killed someone else but you find reports of botched executions disturbing?  You think listening to the evidence wasn't disturbing for the family of the person your "LO" killed?

The "lifer" and "violent offender" forums are just as bad.  It's clear that these women create an alternate reality in which they focus on the romance and minimise the crimes committed by their partners or simply pretend they never happened. 

They recount many stories of romantic gestures by their partners, how tough their partners have it, how their whole life revolves around being a slave to their partner's incarceration.  I've yet to come across a post where one of them talks about their partner expressing anguish over their crime/s, though.

This thread is about publicity surrounding "LOs" crimes.  The number of "the media portrayed him as a monster but I know better" posts is sickening.

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=385368

Yeah, my boyfriends case was the highlight of our regional news and got over a week and longer in the papers. He was labeled a thrill killer and a psychopath. I couldn't watch the news because I knew the real story and the real man. He committed the crime but not for the reasons they said. They twisted the truth to make it more sensational. I grew a tougher skin and learned the media is often ignorant of the truth and impossible to reason with. Eventually, they'll find a new story to warp.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 03:44:52 AM by Waltzing Matilda »

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2017, 07:17:06 AM »
+4
De Nile: 

My sons case was all over our local news and papers for months. It was so hard for all of us~ to see the victims family wish death and misery on my baby made me sick. What happen was not on purpose. The victim in my sons case was beating the snot out of some would be punk, my son thought the punk had had enough so he stepped in to END the fight, the punk got himself off the ground and kicked the victim in the head, my son grabbed the punk and stopped his actions~ the damage was done. The victim died a few hours later. If you believed the media coverage it sure didn't sound like the facts. Even when the science showed the truth the media still had a different twist. I wrote a reporter and she did put in a retraction but it was a very short article lost in the back of the paper. I don't believe anything I read anymore. I just read another article about a very well known family in that same paper by the same reporter, full of lies... I also think because of media coverage and sensation there is more crime today. Look at all the school shootings after what happen in CO~

It's always something like this. "No, really he was trying to stop the fight [by stomping on the victim's head] he a good boy!!"

My hubby's case was high profile, news papers, movies. Yes he is labeled a VO. Its easier now (20yrs later) but Its still hard. People tend to judge what they don't understand. Its a crazy part of life. I have NEVER seen that side of my husband. The drug selling/ guns, none of it and he was my first love at age 17. I will forever stick by his side. I do understand, but my moto is and will 4eva be "everyday above ground is a good day!". I hope its helpful to you as well.

Yeah, my boyfriends case was the highlight of our regional news and got over a week and longer in the papers. He was labeled a thrill killer and a psychopath. I couldn't watch the news because I knew the real story and the real man. He committed the crime but not for the reasons they said. They twisted the truth to make it more sensational. I grew a tougher skin and learned the media is often ignorant of the truth and impossible to reason with. Eventually, they'll find a new story to warp.
:tuss: Sure he's a murderer but he's a really CARING one!!

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) Ave Maria Lithuanian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2017, 03:40:46 PM »
+8
Fuck those "people". If someone has a life sentence or the death penalty, They shouldn't be allowed to be married. They shouldn't be allowed to see their children (or make new ones). They should just sit in that cell and rot.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2017, 03:54:57 PM »
+4
You're gonna love the "Was the victim innocent" thread.

No he wasn't innocent! You've all heard the saying, "what comes around goes around" well he had it coming... it was two years after he should have done it but... get em when they least expect it... I guess. I'm not condoning what my fiance did but I'm also not going to say he was in the complete wrong either. If you are gonna be a snitch and talk poo on someone's girl then you best learn to fight. The guy narked my man out and was talking smack on me.

I think the victim in brothers case was my brother and he was innocent.

His friend shot his girlfriend when she got pregnant with another boys child. My brother was there when it happened and he helped his friend get rid of her after it was done. Apparently the friend told my brother earlier in the day that he was gonna kill the girl but Michael just thought it was something that people just say. In the end because of that statement the law found him just as guilty even though there was only one positive Gun Shot Residue test and my brothers was negative.

The law sees her as the victim but I don't think she's an innocent victim. A lot of people tried to say that she had confided a fear of the boy in them but she willingly went to his house alone...I think that she was just one of those girls who liked playing around and got caught up in it. I don't think she was an evil person or anything but maybe a vixen and definitely not innocent.

Fantastic question and so very brave to post it Missbabyliss
My fella's victim wasn't innocent -far from it- and I will go so far as to say IMO he deserved what happened to him.! I know what my man did was legally wrong, but morally??? Karma is a bi&*% How's that for going out on a limb eh!

No he was NOT innocent I did not know my Loved ones Victim but his own family Member told me he got just what he deserved My Son shot him and almost took his life I dont know what or how the disagreement started but My Son became a first time offender and this young Man his victim had a wrap sheet longer than Most offenders probably on this whole site and he was out on bond when My Son almost took his life and it came out in the papers that he had pockets full of drugs and money when he made it to the hospital I am not condoning what my son did in any way he takes FULL Rssponsibility for his actions......But in my eyes and from what his own Family told me about the young Man no he was not innocent would beat his drug addicted Mom for going in his stash so I dont think so.

No!! The "Victim" was NOT innocent!! I feel A LOT OF ANGER towards the "Victim" they took a man from his Lady and children. My man didn't kill anyone though. He just beat them up REALLY bad.

Killing someone should affect the killer but there are times the killer feels he has a right to kill another person. I spent years in prison for murder and I never thought of the person as innocent. Maybe something went wrong with my mind but I never gave killing a second thought. Everybody I killed was in the game and they knew the risk, they just as soon killed me so I have no regrets, except I had do time for a couple of them.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2017, 04:41:04 PM »
+4
19th_amendment.txt

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2017, 04:49:48 PM »
+6
19th_amendment.txt

I haven't even got to the section on "loving an incarcerated woman" yet.

Their Met While Incarcerated section is full of bullshit from people who haven't even researched their partner's crimes because "they've changed", "the media sensationalises everything" and other "lalala, I can't hear you" crap.

Enjoy the "How much money do you send your MWI" thread.

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=553169

I send my man whatever he needs. Sometimes is only $400 per month, and other times up to $1k. We're lucky because it comes out of a trust fund, and it's unlimited. But he's in prison and that sucks, so whatever he needs he can have.

It's hard to believe that these guys don't want some of you to send money. They might not ask for it but, they kind of do unless you are struggling. I send my guy money when I can, and if I can't I ask some girls that know him. But these girls are like groupies of his hood.. but they won't know I'm his girl. One girl is suppose to send him $175 on her next paycheck and has picked up extra work shifts to help him out. He only had to talk to her once on the phone to keep the momentum going. I know she will send it because she sent $40 before and he didn't even have to call her. I just text her, tell her I'm texting on his behalf ...then they brag bout it on FB that they talked to him and they looked out for him .. and post" FREE Name of my guy". Someone else's wife told me she helps her man out by sending dirty pictures of women, no nudity, you have to cover up some parts. He sells them in there and that's another way to make something when your family is struggling.

I've been helping a friend who is incarcerated in Georgia for several years. I've invested a lot of time and money. Over $40K and countless hours. 1,000's of hours!!! He said I've become his best friend. I thought he was a friend so I was willing to do what I could to help him BUT lately, for months I've been telling him I cant help him financially because I am drowning in debt and had to take on another job to pay off my debt... i'm working 70+ hours a week to stay above water but he keeps asking for more money. I understand he needs the help but i am at my whits end and feel due to his inconsiderate attitude towards my debt... that he probably wasn't a real friend at all. I write him, encourage him, type all his legal briefs, pay filing fees, put money on his books etc and you know what he did for my birthday?? He sent a piece of paper AFTER MY BIRTHDAY... (HE KNOWS WHEN MY BIRTHDAY IS) that the paper he sent late, said HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY.. that's it! For Christmas I sent him holiday package, put money on his books etc... he didn't even send me a Christmas card. I feel like such a fool for ever helping him in the first place. He gives nothing and expects so much. Last week I told him I was hurt. I asked how that made him feel and he said "indifferent". I also asked him if i was in the same situation as he was, would he help me as much as I have helped him and he said NO. What the hell! And he said.. at least I am being honest! I don't understand why I care about him. i am terribly hurt and need the strength to walk away and not look back.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 05:38:14 PM by Waltzing Matilda »

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2017, 11:03:58 PM »
I am the one who covers your bunk in snicker bars on your first night. Sleep well.

Getrag 6sp Manual Tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2017, 07:37:28 AM »
+4
I think this post fits the theme of this thread, considering it's about a future prisontalk forums member.

backstory: sometimes i add random people on facebook if their posts entertain me. i was checking facebook when i saw some.....interesting posts from a guy who added me from a car group. i think i helped him diagnose a no start on his shitty car. but i kept him around for his weird chemtrails conspiracy theory posts that would make  :alex: blush. but oddly enough, he's also become a mainstream news shill because something something donald trump.

hmm... i wonder what's with the sudden change of heart?

i clicked his page to dig deeper, curious what trump said to trigger my shmuck today...

o-ooh? airing your dirty laundry on facebook... stay classy Ohio.
I wonder what this was all about?

w-what's this? I wonder what the "chronical" has to say about donny?
sure he hit a 6 year old girl and killed her. but he was part of our street crew WHypZz we respect the road WhYpZz he dindu nuffin fuck the chonical

http://www.chroniclet.com/Local-News/2017/01/27/Girl-dies-from-injuries-in-Sunday-crash-at-Route-57-Cleveland-Street.html

ELYRIA A 6-year-old from Berea died Thursday, days after she was involved in a six-car crash at state Route 57 and Cleveland Street.
Police have charged Donald Buchs, 24, of Elyria, with operating a vehicle while intoxicated after he appeared to be under the influence of drugs.

http://www.chroniclet.com/Local-News/2017/01/23/Girl-in-critical-condition-following-six-car-crash.html
http://www.cleveland.com/elyria/index.ssf/2017/01/elyria_man_charged_with_drunke.html
http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-news/oh-lorain/6-year-old-fighting-for-life-after-six-car-pile-up-in-elyria-driver-charged-with-ovi
http://fox8.com/2017/01/27/6-year-old-involved-in-elyria-6-car-crash-passes-away/
there's a ton of these

oh yeah I also noticed that while this conversation took place, he was posting illegal street drifting videos (same redaction color code)

« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 07:44:30 AM by wow »
nah im a
white wow

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2017, 11:02:18 AM »
+6
:stare: :stare: :stare:

Wanting a baby with my lifer http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=418152

Does anyone know if there is a way I get my husbands sperm? He has a life plus 76 yr sentence, has no children. I just don't know if this is even an option for us. Any Ideas?

Originally Posted by SugarGirl
Who will be the male role model in your child's life? Who will play baseball with him/her, teach him/her to ride a bike, or any of the other things a dad does?
Sorry to hijack the thread but what difference is there between a lifer and a guy who leaves you when the kid is a toddler?
I have a good friend who divorced after her husband cheated on her multiple times. Their two children hypothetically spend every second weekend with their Dad. Because he can't be bothered, when it's his turn to pick them up from school on a Friday, he drives them straight to his parents and picks them up on Sunday night to bring them back to their Mom.
So... the role model is... the grandpa and the father's behavior is causing HAVOC in the kid's minds.
:tuss:
Lots of kids grow up only getting to see their dads on week-ends or less. My daughter's father was completely free never once in a jail cell, but he visited her ONE time when she was 3! That's it and my daughter didn't remember it. Then she found him on myspace and they met when she was 15. She just wanted to know who he was, and then she never had anything more to do with him because he never had been there for her, she was just curious, so when her curiousity was satisfied, she had wanted nothing more. She would have done FAR better with a dad that was locked up than a dad who chose to never be there.

:tuss:

Speaking as the daughter of a lifer, it is not a good idea. Speaking as the wife of a former inmate I understand. Everyone wants to have a child with who they love, it is completely natural. But there is nothing in the world worse than having to leave daddy behind after a visit. Know that you will never invite daddy over for dinner, he will never see where you live, he will never join you on any outings, he can never truly be daddy. On special occasions they are never there, and especially sad times in life when you really need daddy to lean on(funeral), they are not there. Everyone is saying it is the same as just seeing daddy on the weekends, it honestly has nothing to do with the amount of time you see them. It is the special times that they miss that makes them daddy, rather than sperm donors. First day of school, kindergarten graduation, awards at school, problems with boys. It is just so much more than what you are saying. It seems no one is considering the time beyond the baby stage. It is even worse when you are old enough to understand what truly happens in prison, you have a constant fear of them being killed. That every time the phone rings or someone knocks on your door, it could be the end. In my own opinion the worst thing to do is to bring a child into the situation if you can help it, and you definately can. Please think long and hard before you make this choice. My hubby was in prison and my dad is, I can see it from both points of view.

Finally, a voice of reason.

I grew up without my father and only had my grandfather as my role model. I acted up as a teenager because I didn't have a father to lay down the laws for me so I was wild. My husband didn't have a father either, his father was also in prison when my husband was growing up. Sometime I feel that if my husband would've had a strong father figure he wouldn't have gotten into trouble but then again how many men are in prison still had a father at home so really it doesn't make a difference. If there was a way for me to have a child with my husband I would do it. He has no children and me as his wife I would love to be the one to give him something that no other woman was able to do for him while he was on the outside.

JESUS CHRIST LADY DO YOU EVEN HAVE A FUNCTIONAL BRAIN HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO LIVE

Thank you all for the input, I had an emotional weekend dealing with the lovely CSP visiting system and once again my man was denied the pro-unit. I like stormchild am running out of time to carry. This is very important to me/us, we have discussed parenting. I have many positive male influences my child will have. I know from experience that just because a parent is incarerated this does not mean they are incapable of parenting. I know my husband and I know me. I have faith and family support as well. I want more than anything to help him fulfill all his dreams that are within reach. That is my responsibility as a partner. I have to admit this is becomming an obsession and I am not willing to do anything illegal to jeapordize my freedom or cause him any problems.

Do dumb women get baby rabies more/worse than more intelligent ones? Discuss.

FYI, there are some of us lifer ladies who have kids by their lifers. My husband is an excellent male role model for my daughter, he's taught her many, many things. Spent countless hours talking to her about life and how to ride bikes, pitch a ball, swing a bat.. yes it would be ideal for him to be home but we make do.

I'm warning everyone right now, and I am serious. This thread will not turn into one of those "don't have a baby with a lifer" threads. If I see one post about why we shouldn't have kids with our lifers, they will be deleted.

penwife
pto moderater

I'll share something about my daughter. She was very hurt when her dad walked out on us. My man, who I never call a lifer, but really he's a lifer plus has been for all purposes her father. She met him in person when she was 10 years old even before I could meet him in person. Because I was, well, banned from visiting back then. So she'd go see him with his mother. The last three years she goes visits him with me. And he has been a wonderful father to her in every way, from birthdays to holidays to talking to her about boys, and behavior and grades and college. She just sent him a beautiful father's day card and she thanked him for being her dad. She tells him she will buy him an imaginary tie and bbq set. Recently she told me how much she loved him for taking the job of dad, the job her real father didn't want. It brought me to tears. This man, this violent offender, this long term sentenced man, this MWI or whatever label people want to put on him, has been the best father to my child. I would have a baby with him in a second if I could. It's a beautiful thing to think about and I support all those who can and do. More power to you.

These women are disgusting.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2017, 02:02:38 PM »
+8
It's victim/martyr cred, I'm telling you people.  These women intentionally place themselves in the shittiest situations possible so they can act like they are shouldering some massive burden.  I have a bunch of poor white trash as cousins and you get to hear them one up each other in terms of how bad they got it every time they meet up.  YAS strugs about it constantly and what a shock, she also has a hunny in jail (or was in jail, who knows/cares)!

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2017, 02:12:44 PM »
+2
i think i helped him diagnose a no start on his shitty car.
You are actually Emily Howard.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2017, 02:38:33 PM »
+3

These women are disgusting.

Yeah, if this is their idea of "the best father for my child", they're setting the standards way too low.  It's one thing to do that for yourself.  It's another entirely to do the same to your child.

It's victim/martyr cred, I'm telling you people.  These women intentionally place themselves in the shittiest situations possible so they can act like they are shouldering some massive burden.  I have a bunch of poor white trash as cousins and you get to hear them one up each other in terms of how bad they got it every time they meet up.  YAS strugs about it constantly and what a shock, she also has a hunny in jail (or was in jail, who knows/cares)!

In some, probably most, cases yes.  In others, though, it's definitely part of LARPing as a tough "ain't nobody going to mess with me 'cos mah man" bitch.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 02:49:56 PM by Waltzing Matilda »

bolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2017, 07:15:34 PM »
+10
What you all need to remember is that women, with a few rare exceptions, are basically mentally unstable, retarded toddlers with adult bodies.
Once you fix that in your mind, all this behaviour makes sense.