;

Author Topic: KF Refugee Center  (Read 14722 times)

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist
    • Awards
Re: KF Refugee Center
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2017, 01:39:44 AM »
+2
They think we're one step away from being Stormfront so fuck those Assfarmers.

Why is this inaccurate?  Some posters here absolutely believe what they write.
From what I saw of Kiwifarms the same was true there. They just had more lefties. Still plenty of genuine nazi LARPers mixed with alt right, moderates, and people that were just joking. Perhaps not coincidentally, before looking at it, I also thought Kiwi Farms was supposed to be one step away from Stormfront.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Rethuglikkkan Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2017, 12:19:42 PM »
+13
When you're a Marxist, everything else is just one step away from literal hitler

adolf spacey

• Enemy Of The State
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2017, 02:04:03 PM »
+25
Fuck off we're full.
The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2017, 12:37:50 AM »
+3
ED is offering to import the whole KF forum as an ED subforum.

are the ED forums as janky as their article pages?

Also, wtf is Discord?
Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

Getrag 6sp Manual Tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Autistic Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2017, 12:48:09 AM »
+3
ED is offering to import the whole KF forum as an ED subforum.

are the ED forums as janky as their article pages?

Also, wtf is Discord?

its basically irc mixed with teamspeak mixed with 8chan (in the sense that anyone can instantly create any server for free.) it should be getting group video chat akin to tinychat very soon as well. its marketed towards gaymers but its actually pretty well made with good web + mobile client, so it's starting to be used to replace forums, social media groups, and other things that have nothing to do with gayming.

think, strug box with a mobile app, multiple channels, anime meme bots, and voice chat

it allows for a lot of customization and its kf so expect to find gay shit like gender pronoun titles once they figure discord out.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 12:58:53 AM by wow »
nah im a
white wow

KiwiDanny

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2017, 12:54:59 AM »
+8
Well, looks like I'll try to make this my new home. Excuse me while I lurk.
Rapefugee Extraordinaire

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Metal Fan Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon old The Gentry Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2017, 08:46:18 AM »
+8
When you're a Marxist, everything else is just one step away from literal hitler

Incorrect.  When you're a marxist, anything that isn't also a marxist is literally Hitler.

post regret

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Californian Motorcyclist Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2017, 09:29:42 AM »
+2
Well, looks like I'll try to make this my new home. Excuse me while I lurk.

hi dannyfrickenp or whatever your name was.  you were a good poster

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2017, 09:33:27 AM »
+17
Bring the autists from KF here and make Doxxnet great again.

post regret

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Californian Motorcyclist Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2017, 02:21:32 PM »
+3

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2017, 04:43:23 PM »
+13

Yeah, please do this. Dog-O, the doxxes were your greatest shitposting strength, put a new team together, embrace the fun side of niggerdeath once again and retake the mantle of dawksing supremecy
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

bolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2017, 04:47:48 PM »
+14
Don't let sips cum start handwringing around the new blood

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2017, 05:01:21 PM »
+1
Don't let sips cum start handwringing around the new blood
He was a bellend, but autistic enough to do the Doxxes in the first place...

post regret

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2017, 05:28:56 PM »
+1
when is the kf sticker coming?

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Rethuglikkkan Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2017, 05:31:57 PM »
+8
Considering KF went down because they touched the poop too often seems like caution on our part wasn't a terrible idea

Also tbh a lot of their doxes were lazy as fuck compared to ours. Yeah we didn't publish addresses but we made sure to scrape everything before we went public so they didn't have time to remove that shit from the web

KF jumped the gun all the time and lost tons of shit that way, even if they did mail literal bags of it at people

post regret

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2017, 05:38:32 PM »
+3
Considering KF went down because they touched the poop too often seems like caution on our part wasn't a terrible idea

Also tbh a lot of their doxes were lazy as fuck compared to ours. Yeah we didn't publish addresses but we made sure to scrape everything before we went public so they didn't have time to remove that shit from the web

KF jumped the gun all the time and lost tons of shit that way, even if they did mail literal bags of it at people

meh, youre right in that they were lazy sometimes but ss was lazy in that we stopped doing stuff

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2017, 05:45:10 PM »
+5

That's why we need them corralled into doxxnet so we can harness and control the autism and have a super-collider of doxxing power that'll fuel the forums for years to come.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2017, 05:51:19 PM »
+5

meh, youre right in that they were lazy sometimes but ss was lazy in that we stopped doing stuff

When Doxxnet saw the breadth of his domain, it wept for there were no more faggots to dumpster.

We didn't stop because we got lazy, we stopped because or reign of terror on SA was so strong that anyone we could find shit on was doxed and humiliated, they resigned or switched to parachutes, and the rest of the userbase started to lock it's shit down.

And with no targets left but a hunger for humiliating trannies, like half if not more of Doxxnet moved over to KF to feed their hunger there while the rest of us just moved on to other shit because let's be honest, the SA swamp has been pretty drained at this point and there's very little interesting shit to do with that

post regret

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2017, 06:06:48 PM »

When Doxxnet saw the breadth of his domain, it wept for there were no more faggots to dumpster.

We didn't stop because we got lazy, we stopped because or reign of terror on SA was so strong that anyone we could find shit on was doxed and humiliated, they resigned or switched to parachutes, and the rest of the userbase started to lock it's shit down.

And with no targets left but a hunger for humiliating trannies, like half if not more of Doxxnet moved over to KF to feed their hunger there while the rest of us just moved on to other shit because let's be honest, the SA swamp has been pretty drained at this point and there's very little interesting shit to do with that

hey doxxnet was cool.
but there was still lots of target.  kf proved it

post regret

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2017, 06:13:25 PM »

hey doxxnet was cool.
but there was still lots of target.  kf proved it

like, just for sa nerds, fire was still out there, zoe quinn was still doing her stuff

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2017, 06:16:34 PM »
There were lots of targets but they were all at Defcon 1 over our doxing, the troon thread was a ghost town because they had retreated to IRC, new admins and mods were told in advance to lock that shit down

Took like a year for them to let their guards down again

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2017, 06:17:31 PM »
Yeah I'll give them that the Ricky thread was great and I'm pissed I only read half of it

But he wasn't exactly a goon anymore, same with ZQ, etc

post regret

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2017, 06:26:44 PM »
+3
There were lots of targets but they were all at Defcon 1 over our doxing, the troon thread was a ghost town because they had retreated to IRC, new admins and mods were told in advance to lock that shit down

Took like a year for them to let their guards down again

hey, i respect you cis scum but youre wrong.  the troon thread was bumping

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2017, 06:28:18 PM »
You might be right

I don't think Ive been on SA since like, Starwars Betamax was first made mod. That's like, late 2015 I think

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2017, 06:30:47 PM »
+23
Nobody really wants to stare at trannies and the great unwashed at SA that much anymore. Pretty much everybody there can be summed up as a kiddy-toucher, feces-eater or some degree of assfucker. Rinse and repeat.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.