;

Author Topic: Entire BYU cheerleading team suspended after "strip poker" snapchats (link)  (Read 5978 times)

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more than jews does
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Fuck you, dad! United Statesian You can't know! Soldier cold, dead hands The Gentry Classicist
    • Awards
+1
wow, 3 psychodad posts in a row and not a single one of them good

Wow, you're on my nuts. You want some Daddy attention, I get it. Start a plex thread and I'll be right over so you can nuzzle my balls.

you are the worst kind of j4g, pubbie-cum-old-frat-boy-cum-rping-conservative-dad-cum-nigger-faggot ive ever seen
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+4

Wow, you're on my nuts. You want some Daddy attention, I get it. Start a plex thread and I'll be right over so you can nuzzle my balls.

you are the worst kind of j4g, pubbie-cum-old-frat-boy-cum-rping-conservative-dad-cum-nigger-faggot ive ever seen

Yeah? Well you're Grover.
Fuck signatures.

Bitch-Ass Nigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • Allow me to demonstrate the skill of Shaolin
  • Awards Punk's not dead!
    • Awards

You're one of the biggest fucking faggots on this forum, you're basically beta in every single way besides refusing to play video games and all of your posts are fucking garbage.

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+1

You're one of the biggest fucking faggots on this forum, you're basically beta in every single way besides refusing to play video games and all of your posts are fucking garbage.

:say:
 :alex:
Fuck signatures.

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist
    • Awards
+3
Grover nigger, Gay Nigger gay nigger

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+7
 :popcorn:

Tfw two worst posters on the forums gang up on the third worst .

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
+5
Grover has horrible ideas and opinions written in decent posts.

Gay Nigger has decent ideas and opinions written in horrible, roided out/angry posts.

Gay Grover Nigger

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more than jews does
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Fuck you, dad! United Statesian You can't know! Soldier cold, dead hands The Gentry Classicist
    • Awards
+2
Grover has horrible ideas and opinions written in decent posts.

Gay Nigger has decent ideas and opinions written in horrible, roided out/angry posts.

Gay Grover Nigger

yeah this is pretty accurate, except about the part about my horrible opinions and ideas.  im pretty mainstream on this foruym (or used to be until that faggot Dog drove the membership of the forums off a cliff).
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist
    • Awards
tbh I approve of SJWs being driven off cliffs, whether of the swastika or safety pin variety.

Gas Chamber of Commerce

• Enemy Of The State
  • We're fighting for your business.
    • Awards
+3
I would have sex with all of those white women