;

Author Topic: Donkey's Hemorrhoids: Decline and Poz of the Democrat party  (Read 73529 times)

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Re: Donkey's Hemorrhoids: Decline and Poz of the Democrat party
« Reply #1000 on: October 18, 2018, 06:45:55 AM »
+5
First they came for football and I did not speak up because I felt that Football was gay

Now they've come for Hockey and I did not speak up because the Flyers are fucking shit

https://www.phillyvoice.com/here-are-15-gritty-antifa-memes-you-need-right-now/

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1001 on: October 18, 2018, 06:58:49 AM »
+14
Future of the Democratic Party
His name was Harry Anderson

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1002 on: October 18, 2018, 04:48:20 PM »
+3
MSM is striking back at Trump's "A vote for X is a vote for me" with NOT ALL POLITICS IS LOCAL

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/10/trumps-popularity-key-outcome-midterm-races/573277/

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HVejEB5uVk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HVejEB5uVk</a>

:tuss:

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1003 on: October 18, 2018, 04:50:32 PM »
+4
https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article220239985.html

Kamala Harris wants to give individuals making less than $50,000 dollars per year a 250 per month credit.

Families making less than $100,000 per year will get 500 per month.

Because why not?

Harris/Gimmedat: 2020

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands Boy Scout You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #1004 on: October 18, 2018, 05:30:11 PM »
+6
Reeeee the GOP deficit

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1005 on: October 18, 2018, 05:57:17 PM »
+4

Kamala Harris wants to give individuals making less than $50,000 dollars per year a 250 per month credit.

Because why not?

Literally buying votes. Nice. OFC you could make the case that the EIC is the same thing, and you wouldn't be wrong, but this is expanding the income threshold upwards. The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.

:geithner:

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #1006 on: October 18, 2018, 06:21:08 PM »
+5
Reeeee the GOP deficit

Oh no, the federal government doesn't have quite as much of my money as it did last year!

I guess this means that with more money in my own pockets, I'll fail to distribute it equitably to sadbrains, commies, and other folks who weren't contributing in the first place.

walrus rape strategy

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian cold, dead hands KURWA
    • Awards
« Reply #1007 on: October 18, 2018, 11:15:42 PM »
+8

Because why not?

Literally buying votes. Nice. OFC you could make the case that the EIC is the same thing, and you wouldn't be wrong, but this is expanding the income threshold upwards. The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.

:geithner:

Quote from: SacBee
“It appeals to the Democratic base, it appeals to low-income voters, it’s a very clever tactic to turn the tax issue against the Republicans,” Pitney said. “Republicans were hoping their tax cut would be a political bonanza but it backfired on them. People don’t like it and this is an effort to ride that sentiment.”

This paragraph pretty much admits that that is exactly what they're doing.

I also want to know who exactly doesn't like the Trump tax cut besides liberals.  :madgoon: "Fucking government taking less of my money and allowing businesses to pay their workers bonuses! Who do they think they are?"

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #1008 on: October 19, 2018, 01:29:49 AM »
+4
Wasn't Warren a Republican back before the mid-90s before she realized the grass was greener in the other party? I remembered Berniebros tweeting an old video of her taking a shit on Hilldawg and saying that she would be a wonderful VP pick without knowing she was doing it for different reasons. Heck she is so fake I wouldn't surprised if she was a walking hologram.

She used to have some reasonable and quite unorthodox policy ideas, including some, like school vouchers and encouraging stay-at-home moms, that would get her tarred and feathered in today's Democratic party.

Nowadays, as far as most people remember, her most notable political contributions are weak-ass Twitter would-be burns against the Don.

She recently proposed an extremely Bolshie policy for companies with 1bn turnover or more involving them needing to get charters from government with government approved social goals and give board seats to union representatives of their employees.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #1009 on: October 19, 2018, 08:34:15 AM »
+5

Because why not?

Hold up, I have an even crazier idea. Brace yourselves, folks! This shit gon b wild. Instead of a "credit" where we have to waste everyone's time, money and resources, by issuing checks or setting up a whole new system, we just let middle-class families keep that money in the first place!

After taxes, my family meets that bracket. Those figures are literally what comes out of my own + my wife's paychecks, every month.

Quote from: SacBee
It appeals to the Democratic base, it appeals to low-income voters, it’s a very clever tactic to turn the tax issue against the Republicans,” Pitney said. “Republicans were hoping their tax cut would be a political bonanza but it backfired on them. People don’t like it and this is an effort to ride that sentiment.”

This paragraph pretty much admits that that is exactly what they're doing.

What?! This is some clownworld's clownworld shit. Double clownworld. I can't even make sense of this shit. LOW INCOME?! Uhhhh, ok sure! Why the fuck not?! If I get tax cuts for admitting that my clearly middle-class family who earns a little south of $100,000 a year in a high CoL bluestate is "low income" then why the fuck not?

Guess the middle class needs to shuck n jibe in order to get any tax cuts welfare checks, from the dems.

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Iza low incomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Iza workin foh muh massahhhhhhhh!
Sun up a sundown atta private equityyyyyyyyyyy!
Massa providin' housinnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Massa providin' 2 carrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Iza workin for muh massah!
Typin on computaaaaaa!
Massah got me workinnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Massah got me typinnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Massah got me shitposinnnnnnnnnn!
Sun up a sundown atta private equityyyyyy!
Schedulein them broker tradeeeeeeees!
Got my series seveeeeeennnnnnnnnn!
Livin in a suburrrrrrrrrrrrbs!
Gon home to my fam-i-ly with paycheeeck!
Workin fo massah welfare! jaljulia!
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 10:17:30 AM by blasting_asshole »

Kobe Buffalomeat

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #1010 on: October 22, 2018, 08:31:51 PM »
+7
Hold up, I have an even crazier idea. Brace yourselves, folks! This shit gon b wild. Instead of a "credit" where we have to waste everyone's time, money and resources, by issuing checks or setting up a whole new system, we just let middle-class families keep that money in the first place!

Because then the Jews wouldn't have our taxes to use as basically an interest-free loan.
"Gentlemen don't like violence but love the violence of words. Prepare for word torture! I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored!"

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1011 on: October 22, 2018, 09:07:52 PM »
+8

Because then the Jews wouldn't have our taxes to use as basically an interest-free loan.

That and so many of these government programs are just patronage programs for the 21st century.  For Shaniqua's program to work, they need a brand new department, staffed with hundreds into thousands of people, many of them nigger tranny faggots of course, no wypipo allowed.  Then they need several brand new buildings built with no-bid contracts awarded to "women" owned businesses who will gouge the fuck out of the government.  To print out those checks, again, more no-bid contracts handed out to a left wing business.  In the end, for every $500 check that gets handed out to a nigger just for existing, it costs taxpayers (whites) $2,000.

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #1012 on: October 24, 2018, 04:24:31 PM »
+5
Time to bust out the secret weapon

In 1994, Bill Clinton appointed Deval Patrick as the United States assistant attorney general for the civil rights division of the United States Department of Justice, where he worked on issues including racial profiling and police misconduct.

During his governorship, Patrick oversaw the implementation of Massachusetts' 2006 health care reform program which had been enacted under Mitt Romney

He is a managing director at Bain Capital and serves as the chairman of the board for Our Generation Speaks, a fellowship program and startup incubator whose mіѕѕіоn іѕ to bring together young Israeli and Palestinian leaders through entrepreneurship.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #1013 on: October 24, 2018, 05:24:27 PM »
+5

In 1994, Bill Clinton appointed Deval Patrick as the United States assistant attorney general for the civil rights division of the United States Department of Justice, where he worked on issues including racial profiling and police misconduct.

During his governorship, Patrick oversaw the implementation of Massachusetts' 2006 health care reform program which had been enacted under Mitt Romney

He is a managing director at Bain Capital and serves as the chairman of the board for Our Generation Speaks, a fellowship program and startup incubator whose mіѕѕіоn іѕ to bring together young Israeli and Palestinian leaders through entrepreneurship.
Finally Trump will be forced to take on the jews

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1014 on: October 24, 2018, 05:40:01 PM »
+12
Finally Trump will be forced to take on the jews

Taaaake ooooon heeeeeeeb
Taaaake heeeeb oooooooon
I'll beeeee goyim
In a droshe or twoooooo

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1015 on: October 24, 2018, 06:04:28 PM »
+2

Literally Fucking Who? The dems can't be this desperate, right? :tuss:

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1016 on: October 24, 2018, 06:45:55 PM »
+7
Obama was a pretty much a literal who as well.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1017 on: October 24, 2018, 07:17:29 PM »
+13
An internigger slapfight between Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, and Deval Patrick would be too good to witness.  Especially with Elizabeth Warren, Kirsten Gillibrand, and maybe Gavin Newsom overcompensating for how woke they are and how sorry they are for being born white except for Warren who will bring a copy of her 23 and Me to show that because she is 1/1000th "Cherokee" that she isn't white.  Would make for some amazing debates.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Texan cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #1018 on: October 24, 2018, 08:51:28 PM »
+6

It's gonna be great to hear Progressives explain why Black Mitt Romney is exactly the man needed to stop Drumpf.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #1019 on: October 24, 2018, 11:14:21 PM »
+4
Obama was a pretty much a literal who as well.

There were years of stories about "rising political superstar" Barack Obama before he ever did the DNC keynote speech.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #1020 on: October 25, 2018, 12:08:05 AM »
+6
When I saw people pimping around that shitty book he probably had ghostwritten back in 2004 I immediately knew Obongo was going to be bad news. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1021 on: October 25, 2018, 06:41:40 AM »
+2
Nm
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 06:47:26 AM by The Watcher »
His name was Harry Anderson

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #1022 on: October 25, 2018, 07:32:26 AM »
+8
Yeah, the hype around Obama was circulating as early as the late 90s when he was in the Illinois Senate.  Some very ((influential people)) had an eye on him to be President for a long time before he ever set foot in the White House.

Deval Patrick by comparison was a governor for eight years with little or no hype or fanfare.

One of the problems for Democrats (but good for us) is that they spent so much time building up hype for Obama and for Hillary that they never bothered to cultivate anyone else.  For 20 years, it was all about making sure these two clowns got to be President so they're shit out of options now.  They're trying to hype up Kamala Harris but she is profoundly stupid and manages to piss away any opportunities she is given to make a name for herself.  Cory Booker is another clean cut black man on the downlow which doesn't give the far left the dopamine rush of voting someone who has more intersectional multipliers.

All things known now, Trump stands a very good chance of being re-elected so the DNC may continue to find and develop their next Great Brown Hope and toss a sacrificial lamb to Trump like Fauxcahontas for 2020 while planning on making their big comeback in 2024.  By that time, demographics might make Florida and North Carolina blue-purple states.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #1023 on: October 25, 2018, 05:03:20 PM »
+7
I have relatives who firmly believe that Trump is the second coming of hitler because Nazis hurt people to win political favor and nazis also had something vaguely connected to nationalism which makes all of nationalism bad.

Mind you they claim to be well read on everything they post on social media, but I apparently pissed them off by saying how incorrect that was and pointing out how the Wiemar Republic and USSR led to Germany going towards a dictatorship, you even had Communists openly attacking people on the streets in Germany. The nazis were a harsh reaction to a harsh environment. It doesn't justify what the nazis did, but it certainly shows the cause and effect of what happens when a country collapses and is run into the ground by corrupt politicians.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1024 on: October 25, 2018, 10:57:23 PM »
+8
Cory Booker wants to give every child in America $1000 at birth and up to $2000 a year for 18 years. This money can only be used once the child is 18 and only for meaningful, significant things like housing, college and retirement. The article excitedly brags that the average minority turning 18 will receive 30k in bond growths while the average privileged whitey can only get about 15k extra in exchange for societal collapse.

Going by an average of 4 million born per year that first deposit will be 4 billion dollars, followed by another 72-144 billion over 18 years with a new wave of kids born every year so that after 8-10 years you've got a nice rolling wave of a trillion+ a year to pay out. I feel like the only math Cory Booker can do is how many votes he'll get for floating these ideas to be shot down in DC.

Quote from: Article
This seems in keeping with the rest of the field of 2020 Democratic hopefuls, who are starting to roll out policies that would greatly expand the public safety net and constitute a significant wealth distribution from the wealthy to the poor.

The richest men on earth have net worths in the billions and that isn't in Scrooge McDuck money bins attached to their mansions. This plan would presumably involve ultra high taxes or just bankrupting people without them leaving the country until you ran out of cash in less than a generation. The single richest man on earth Jeff Bezos has a net worth of 110+ billion. If you seized everything and liquidated Amazon and sold every asset he had you could fund a single year's births to 18 if you don't give the minorities too much money to push towards the 140 billion mark. You can gut the next guy for the 2nd year's births but he doesn't even have triple digit billions!

But hey, wealth redistribution! 2020! Yeah!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 11:05:35 PM by Slacktivist »