;

Author Topic: Donkey's Hemorrhoids: Decline and Poz of the Democrat party  (Read 74949 times)

Hugh G. Gaines

• Unperson
  • Back To Basics
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian You can't know! Deplorables
    • Awards
Re: Donkey's Hemorrhoids: Decline and Poz of the Democratic party
« Reply #375 on: November 18, 2017, 12:59:34 PM »
+11
Can you imagine what the world would be like if JFK, MLK, Malcom X, etc hadn't died young?

JFK: No Civil Rights Act, Vietnam would probably still shit the bed but be slightly better managed, first divorcee President, would either become Clinton/Hefner amalgam or bitter old pinko after terms.

MLK: Death was basically the end of formal race relations in America, so shit with blacks might be a little better than it is now. Ghetto culture would still probably overwhelm him. Flak for falsifying his credentials/term paper would def undermine his credibility some.

Malcolm X: *INCOHERENT SCREAMING AND BIX NOODERY ATOP INTERMITTENT GUNFIRE AND PRAYERS TO ALLAH FOR SALVATION*

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #376 on: November 18, 2017, 01:07:50 PM »
+19
This week I was in a room where Tim Kaine was speaking. I did not clap and I just ate and left while he was talking. But he said that when he got back to the Senate offices after losing the presidential race the first person to knock on his door was Juan McCain.

Of course.

Anyway, he also said there was a letter from an 8 year old on his desk that said, "I wish you were the vice-president. Please don't let them deport my friends!" Of course all the liberal retards were awww-ing it up. Disgusting. And these retards pretend to believe that was a real letter. Liberals are so stupid.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #377 on: November 18, 2017, 02:43:48 PM »
+4
Can you imagine what the world would be like if JFK, MLK, Malcom X, etc hadn't died young?

JFK: No Civil Rights Act, Vietnam would probably still shit the bed but be slightly better managed, first divorcee President, would either become Clinton/Hefner amalgam or bitter old pinko after terms.

MLK: Death was basically the end of formal race relations in America, so shit with blacks might be a little better than it is now. Ghetto culture would still probably overwhelm him. Flak for falsifying his credentials/term paper would def undermine his credibility some.

Malcolm X: *INCOHERENT SCREAMING AND BIX NOODERY ATOP INTERMITTENT GUNFIRE AND PRAYERS TO ALLAH FOR SALVATION*

confirm

confirm

Malcolm X is probably the most interesting. He turned against the Nation of Islam (lol too late), so who knows where he would have wound up. In some timeline out there, he lesads a counterbalance to radical islam and ghetto lifestyle. In reality, probably more of an Al Sharpton.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #378 on: November 18, 2017, 03:14:02 PM »
+8
Malcolm X would have been killed at some point.  MLK protected himself with a cadre of Jews whereas Malcolm X spent time in the ghetto and the ghetto being the ghetto, he would have been killed somehow anyway due to whatever nigger bullshit was going on at the time where he was at.  See also: Huey Newton.  Nigga got a Ph. D but he still died doing nigger bullshit.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #379 on: November 18, 2017, 04:56:59 PM »
+2

confirm

confirm

Malcolm X is probably the most interesting. He turned against the Nation of Islam (lol too late), so who knows where he would have wound up. In some timeline out there, he lesads a counterbalance to radical islam and ghetto lifestyle. In reality, probably more of an Al Sharpton.
Yeah, I've always wondered what people who revere him think about that. Like, which Malcolm are you admiring?
His name was Harry Anderson

ompb

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #380 on: November 18, 2017, 08:59:10 PM »
+11

Hugh G. Gaines

• Unperson
  • Back To Basics
    • Awards
« Reply #381 on: November 18, 2017, 09:03:36 PM »
+10
I choose to live as a Parkinson's sufferer.

Also Watcher that is a weirdly high-quality vector of Justin Berfield. 

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #382 on: November 19, 2017, 02:11:11 AM »
+11
Parkinson's disease (PD) is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects predominately dopamine-producing (“dopaminergic”) neurons in a specific area of the brain called substantia nigra

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #383 on: November 19, 2017, 11:51:39 AM »
+9
Parkinson's disease (PD) is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects predominately dopamine-producing (“dopaminergic”) neurons in a specific area of the brain called substantia nigra

so you're saying parkinsons is caused by people not getting enough dope from their big nigger   :adam:
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Anonymous Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #384 on: November 19, 2017, 12:13:32 PM »
+7
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/19/dianne-feinstein-2018-elections-will-another-year-woman/

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) told Democratic Party officials in Sacramento, California, on Saturday that the 2018 midterm elections are shaping up to be another “Year of the Woman” that could sweep Democrats into power.

Subtlety and self-awareness was never Feinstein's forte. Nevermind that Harveywood and Pizza Media circling the drain due to their not-surprising-in-the-slightest rape cultures. Dhimmi highee ups are bitting the dust at an apocalyptically fast rate, as demonstrated bellow:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/political-pulse/os-fdp-chair-bittel-resign-20171117-story.html

Florida Democratic Party chairman Stephen Bittel is stepping down after a report detailing a hostile and “creepy” work environment he created for women.

“When my personal situation becomes distracting to our core mission of electing Democrats and making Florida better, it is time for me to step aside,” he wrote in a statement posted on the FDP’s Twitter feed Friday. “I am proud of what we have built as a Party and the wins we have had for Florida families, but I apologize for all who have felt uncomfortable during my tenure at the Democratic Party.”

Bittel’s last day will be Monday, and party vice chair Judy Mount will take over on an interim basis. The state executive committee will meet Dec. 9 to elect a permanent successor.

A Politico report published Friday detailed claims from six anonymous former staffers and consultants that he made inappropriate comments, ogled them and invited them to his house and onto his private jet. He also kept breast-shaped stress balls at his desk, which he said was a gag gift from a female former general counsel.

No one accused Bittel of physically groping or assaulting them, but the environment he created made women feel uncomfortable.

One woman called him “creepy,” and another said “there was always a lot of boob stuff in his office,” according to the Politico story. Yet another woman said Bittel was “very demeaning” and cited his inappropriate comments, especially about women’s breasts, as the reason she left.

“The biggest thing I will say is that it became a policy that women, especially junior staff, were never to be left alone with him in his office, plane or house,” one of the women told Politico.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/18/state-politicians-condemn-democratic-ohio-gubernatorial-candidate-bragging-sex-50-women/

Republican and Democratic politicians are condemning a Democratic candidate running for Ohio governor after he bragged about having sex with 50 women.
State Supreme Court Judge Bill O’Neill posted on Facebook Friday that he felt it was “time to speak up on behalf of all heterosexual males” after many people called for Sen. Al Franken’s (D-MN) resignation over accusations of sexual harassment.

“Now that the dogs of war are calling for the head of Senator Al Franken I believe it is time to speak up on behalf of all heterosexual males,”
O’Neill wrote Friday. “I am sooooo disappointed by this national feeding frenzy about sexual indiscretions decades ago.”

After attempting to defend Franken, O’Neill also claimed that he had sex with about 50 women over the past 50 years.

Republicans and Democrats in Ohio quickly denounced O’Neill’s statement.

“No words can convey my shock,” Ohio Supreme Court Chief Justice Maureen O’Connor, a Republican, told the Washington Post. “This gross disrespect for women shakes the public’s confidence in the integrity of the judiciary.”

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #385 on: November 19, 2017, 12:17:26 PM »
+18
Dianne Feinstein is running for re-election in 2018 even though she is 85 years old.

Edit: Regarding these perverts stepping down, the New Americans they love so much are far more likely to pull some shit than whites when they have positions of power: Fags, Hispanics, Blacks, and Trannies all have a history of abusing their power, especially sexually.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 12:21:12 PM by Dem Wypipo »

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #386 on: November 19, 2017, 06:27:31 PM »
+6
Like that nigger who had all that money in his freezer?

Hugh G. Gaines

• Unperson
  • Back To Basics
    • Awards
« Reply #387 on: November 19, 2017, 09:56:22 PM »
+14
Like that nigger who had all that money in his freezer?

Now that's what I call frozen assets.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #388 on: November 19, 2017, 10:09:18 PM »
+9
Dianne Feinstein is running for re-election in 2018 even though she is 85 years old.

"Its time for fresh blood! Seriously, I need a few pints. I had to walk all the way to this podium from that door a few feet away."

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #389 on: November 19, 2017, 10:22:38 PM »
+10
Dirty Dianne has a better, more advanced doping program than lance Armstrong could ever dream of

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #390 on: November 21, 2017, 04:10:53 PM »
+16
John Conyers admits he is too dim to read bills like ObamaCare before voting to impose them upon his slavery plantation and wayciss wypipo alike, so it is no surprise that he, much like every modern Democrat, lacks the smarts to avoid getting swept up in their self-inflicted sexual misconduct parade.

Michigan Rep. John Conyers, a Democrat and the longest-serving member of the House of Representatives, settled a wrongful dismissal complaint in 2015 with a former employee who alleged she was fired because she would not “succumb to [his] sexual advances.”

Documents from the complaint obtained by BuzzFeed News include four signed affidavits, three of which are notarized, from former staff members who allege that Conyers, the ranking Democrat on the powerful House Judiciary Committee, repeatedly made sexual advances to female staff that included requests for sexual favors, contacting and transporting other women with whom they believed Conyers was having affairs [including flying them around at public expense], caressing their hands sexually, and rubbing their legs and backs in public.

Congress’s Office of Compliance has paid out $17 million of taxpayer money over the past 2 decades in settlements that include sex harassment cases against congresscritters. However, that’s not where the cash came from to hush this Conyers employee. She was paid off with around $27,000 of taxpayer money, but it came out of Conyers’ office budget. Deceptive accounting practices were employed to cover up the scandal.

Conyers is a ( ( (civil rights icon) ) ) and a founding member of the Congressional Black Caucus, so he might believe he can get away with anything. Indeed, his looting career had originally meet a natural end three years ago, when he had not submitted enough valid nominating petition signatures to appear on the primany ballot for the 2014.
Of course, one of the many unelected judges put forth by Obama pulled a few strings to ensure that Conyers' niggershinning career did not end so soon.

Anyway.....

“Your story won’t do sh** to him,” said [a Conyers] staffer. “He’s untouchable.”

But his wife Monica, 36 years his junior, wasn’t untouchable. Here we see her in her past capacity as Detroit City Council President Pro Tempore.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZQLxVO-qjM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZQLxVO-qjM</a>

More Monica Conyers.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfpeY0B8jJA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfpeY0B8jJA</a>

Besides bribery, Monica Conyers is best known for using on-the-clock police to chauffeur her children around, getting into a bar fight, calling one of her colleagues “Shrek,” and making fun of another colleague for having a hearing aid and possibly cancer.

After she finished her time for bribery, Monica Conyers got a job for a local radio station, but was fired “for trying to book a $750-per-night hotel room on the company’s account.”

John Conyers’ own past scandals include his staff apparently swiping 60 turkeys just before Thanksgiving that were intended for his constituents.

Give power and other people’s money to the slum lords, and the abusive results will be predictable.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #391 on: November 22, 2017, 07:18:54 PM »
+7
Bugman Jones' entire campaign (If one assumes it still exists; he dropped off the map after decrying the Pentagon's military purge of Troons) has revolved around congratulating himself, Jeb! style, for jailing two fellow Democrats responsible for a 1963 church bombing in Birmingham, Alabama. To the surprise of no one, he hasn't quite nailed down the shuck and jivin' strategy.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/22/doug-jones-defended-man-with-ties-to-kkk-holocaust-deniers/

Doug Jones, the Democratic nominee in the Alabama Senate race, once defended a man who has ties to the Ku Klux Klan and Holocaust deniers.

Jones has largely built his campaign on his stint as a U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Alabama, where he prosecuted two KKK members who killed four black children in the 16th Street Baptist Church bombing.

The media has showered Jones with praise for his work as a prosecutor, giving him an edge in the race against Republican Roy Moore, who is accused of sexual misconduct and pedophilia.

As Fox News reports, however, Jones’ time as an alleged civil rights defender is a bit more complicated.

In the 1980s, Jones worked as a private defense attorney, where he defended Tom Posey, a key figure in the Iran-Contra affair with ties to the KKK and Holocaust deniers.

In 1983, Posey founded the Civilian Materiel Assistance (CMA) group, a paramilitary group which began by providing supplies and training to rebel groups in Nicaragua. Posey was eventually accused of illegal gun-running to Nicaragua when such activities were banned by the government. Posey was allegedly working with a White House liaison to ship weapons to the Nicaraguan rebels.

Posey got off of the charges thanks to his lawyer, Doug Jones.

“Jones said Wednesday that Posey kept in his house caches of weapons sent by private contributors but did not forward them to the Contras because he ‘knew it was against the law,'” United Press International (UPI) reported at the time. “Jones said his client would dispute the allegations against him in talking to the Senate investigators today.”

But the CMA’s controversies go beyond the Iran-Contra scandal.

In 1986, a year before Jones represented Posey, the CMA came under fire for rounding up illegal immigrants at gunpoint, despite having no police or governmental authority to do so.

Further, as the UPI reported, “The group is trailed by hints of shadowy connections, ranging from the CIA to the Ku Klux Klan, and members have been charged with an assortment of Latin American mischief, including gun running, drug smuggling and assassination plots.”

Some of the CMA’s most prominent members had direct ties to racist groups.

Chicago CMA chapter leader Arthur Jones was described by the Anti-Defamation League as a “a long-time neo-Nazi who has been involved with anti-Semitic and racist groups since the 1970s.” Arthur Jones attended multiple neo-Nazi rallies, celebrated Adolf Hitler’s birthday, and called the Holocaust a lie made up by “the Jews.” Jones ran for Congress in 2016 but was removed from the ballot prior to the primary.

John Matthews was a part of the CMA from 1985 to the 1990s and told Newsweek in 2011 that he “traveled across the country with Posey and others, attending dance parties with the Ku Klux Klan, selling weapons at truck stops and gas stations, sitting in church pews with would-be abortion-clinic bombers, and becoming a regular at gun shows and in paramilitary compounds.”

Matthews, a former white supremacist, left CMA after becoming an FBI informant and gathering intel on Posey’s plots to counterfeit money, smuggle weapons, rob armories, and set off bombs on gas and power lines.

Jones’ campaign responded to Fox News’ reporting on Jones’ ties to the KKK and other extremist groups by reiterating his “commitment to civil and human rights.”

“Doug’s commitment to civil and human rights has been unwavering, as demonstrated by his well-documented career,” the campaign spokesperson said. “This case only involved Posey’s activities with the Contras and these charges were dismissed by a federal judge in Florida. Doug also represented Mr. Posey when he cooperated with congressional investigators.”

Then again, no one ever accused George Soros of spending his money wisely.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #392 on: November 22, 2017, 07:23:29 PM »
+6

Nigga's got $18 billion to burn, he can make a few mistakes

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #393 on: November 22, 2017, 07:42:32 PM »
+4

Not even that money is enough to pay off the thousands upon thousands of inevitable sexual harassment settlements for his Democrat, Harveywood and Pizza Media lackeys.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #394 on: November 22, 2017, 07:43:43 PM »
+5

Not even that money is enough to pay off the thousands upon thousands of inevitable sexual harassment settlements for his Democrat, Harveywood and Pizza Media lackeys.

JUST
A
COINCIDENCE!

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #395 on: November 22, 2017, 07:46:32 PM »
+7

JUST
A
*COHENDENCE!

We're about to enter current year +3 in less than 40 days and you still can't get it right, goyim. Shoah on you! :holocaust:

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #396 on: November 26, 2017, 08:58:54 PM »
+7
#NotAll Democrat niggershiners  aren’t as delusional and schizophrenic as some of their rhetoric may lead one to believe. In an interview with Hugh Hewitt, Hilldawg admits that no potential candidates have come to her for advice:

Nobody’s actually been to see me. I see Democrats all the time, and nobody has said “Hey, I’m going to run,” or “I’m thinking about running, give me advice now,” because it is too soon. And there may be some private planning going on by some people. I wouldn’t know who. I wouldn’t hazard a guess. But in terms of actually seeking out advice, people have said hey, I want to come talk to you. But I haven’t had those conversations, in large measure, because I’ve said I’m going to focus next year on 2018, and then you know, I’ll be happy to talk.

But will they be happy to listen, considering that Hillary had the presidency handed to her on a silver platter and still managed to blow it against a reality show host with no prior political runs?

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #397 on: November 26, 2017, 09:09:02 PM »
+15
The Clinton Foundation mysteriously losing 90% of donors after losing the election gives everybody an idea of what Clinton backing is worth and she's one of the most toxic and polarizing characters in politics, the embodiment of Horrible Ex-Wife. However I doubt anybody wants to find out the hard way how viciously a dying viper can bite when provoked.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Donkey's Hemorrhoids: Decline and Poz of the Democrat party
« Reply #398 on: November 29, 2017, 05:15:04 PM »
+5
All they have left is criminals and freaks.

http://archive.is/0pRjF

Thousands of felons across Alabama have registered to vote in recent weeks, according to Pastor Kenneth Glasgow, who is heading up a statewide effort to get felons to the voting booth.

Glasgow’s goal is to get as many felons as possible signed up to vote before the end of the day Monday, the deadline to be able to cast a ballot in Alabama’s Dec. 12 U.S. Senate special election.

“In the last month, I think we registered at least five- to ten-thousand people all over the state,” Glasgow, president of Dothan’s The Ordinary People Society (TOPS) advocacy group, said Monday. “I’ve got people all over the state registering people with my TOPS branches in Tuscaloosa, Birmingham, Montgomery, Enterprise, Dothan, Abbeville, Geneva, Gordon, Bessemer, we have a lot.”

Alabama - Some people convicted of a felony may apply to have their vote restored immediately upon completion of their full sentence. Those convicted of certain felony offenses such as murder, rape, incest, sexual crime against children, and treason are not eligible for re-enfranchisement.

https://felonvoting.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000286

Alabama - Some people convicted of a felony may apply to have their vote restored immediately upon completion of their full sentence. Those convicted of certain felony offenses such as murder, rape, incest, sexual crime against children, and treason are not eligible for re-enfranchisement.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 05:17:11 PM by Duwango »

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
Re: Donkey's Hemorrhoids: Decline and Poz of the Democrat party
« Reply #399 on: November 30, 2017, 12:53:22 PM »
+6
I genuinely believe we would not be living in clownworld current year without Jessie Jackson, so while I would not wish an incurable neurological disorder on my worst enemy... Well... My worst enemy is just some irrelevant douche who used to annoy me, back in high school.

As entertained as I am by the memewars, Trump, constant leftist REEEEEEEEEEing, everything is racist, etc. etc. it didn't need to be this way. Race baiting for views/clicks/likes/retweets/shares/etc. metrics, ad revenue and ultimately Jew media sheckles got us here and Jackson is the father of it all.

I whole heatedly believe he did what he did, knowing full well what he was doing, where...

-Hot button racial issue with a prime example of actual and legitimate police brutality, racism, etc. where people can unanimously agree upon wrongdoing and/or guilty party.
-Enter Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, etc. to sweep such an issue under the rug in favor of Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin nonsense that's full of holes, and up for debate because they know full well that conflict creates more interest than actual proof-in-the-pudding journalism.

A merchant of racial conflict.

Then again, who knows? Perhaps the left would still hold credibility and favorability, had he not perpetuated all we have today.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 01:01:45 PM by blasting_asshole »