;

Author Topic: Donkey's Hemorrhoids: Decline and Poz of the Democrat party  (Read 63288 times)

Douglas MacArthur

• Person Of Interest
  • Eat big, live big, leave a giant casket
    • Awards
Re: Donkey's Hemorrhoids: Decline and Poz of the Democrat party
« Reply #650 on: July 03, 2018, 10:24:27 AM »
+2
Stuff like Aliens vs Predator, Jambo Safari, Cowboys of Moomesa and many others have yet to get any official ports.

Oh man, Jambo Safari!  That game was a blast.  I'd love to play that again.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #651 on: July 03, 2018, 10:44:42 AM »
Stuff like Aliens vs Predator, Jambo Safari, Cowboys of Moomesa and many others have yet to get any official ports.

Oh man, Jambo Safari!  That game was a blast.  I'd love to play that again.
There's a Wii version of Jambo Safari but it's not a direct arcade port and it's actually a sequel.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #652 on: July 03, 2018, 02:49:10 PM »
+9
The only people left on the Left are complete lunatics. I expected them to run Bernie but now that he has been excommunicated for being too moderate it tells you that no one is in control of the Democratic Party. Trump pushed them into every unpopular side of every issue. The vanguard appears to be senile or in hiding. I don’t know about you but I’m not tired yet.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 02:52:01 PM by The Watcher »
His name was Harry Anderson

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Anonymous Deplorables Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #653 on: July 03, 2018, 03:41:47 PM »
+5
I expected them to run Bernie but now that he has been excommunicated for being too moderate it tells you that no one is in control of the Democratic Party.

Not necessarily the case, at least for now. Pizza Media are the sole owners and controllers of the Dem party, and that hold only intensified when it became clear Obamunism has been a failed experiment. There is a reason why Trump seldom acknowledges Dems in a general sense, because he knows the party is simply a means to an end in it's current form. It's also why he encourages the MAGAPedes to run against the media itself.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #654 on: July 04, 2018, 06:54:45 AM »
+9
I know the big story last week was the proud and wise latinx winning her primary in New York but Bradley Manning got his ass kicked so hard in his primary run last week that he probably wished he did a flip: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Maryland,_2018#Results

Democratic   Ben Cardin (incumbent)   450,890   80.4
Democratic   Chelsea Manning             32,201     5.7

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #655 on: July 04, 2018, 08:01:24 AM »
+7
Unsurprising. Bradley did no actual campaigning despite his shrill, self-absorbed claims to the contrary, and he actually thought his blue check circlejerking was sufficient to drive him to the top. What's even sadder is that he is the "best" Twitter has to offer. The site has never produced anything useful ever, much less actually sway the public opinion to a more shitlib-friendly side on any given issue.

Which, of course, just makes the fact the Pizza Media Dem party are throwing all of their Blue Wave chips behind Twitter and it's perpetually aggrieved (not-bot) userbase of low-functioning sociopaths all the more hilarious.

[5:40 PM] CCG: Without actually looking at any gay posts I decided to look at some averages  and faggotnerd some info
[5:41 PM] CCG: So, averate twit is 20-30 characters per tweet.
The average 250 page book comes to 500k characters per space.
So, if the energy of that many twits was put into writing gay books instead of gay twits, they could have 22 gay novels done and would almost be halfway done with another one.
[5:44 PM] CCG: It's too much like masturbation without the payoff.

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Libertarian old White Chick United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #656 on: July 04, 2018, 08:23:06 AM »
+13
Ok yes but have you ever considered that

Check. And. Mate.  :smug:

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #657 on: July 04, 2018, 11:00:29 AM »
+15
Anakin Skywalker also didn't have a strong father figure and looked to the "Dark" (read: nigger) side to compensate.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #658 on: July 08, 2018, 04:50:59 PM »
+5
The official Democrat Party reaction to a jobs report featuring the addition of 213,000 new jobs.

DNC Chairmoonbat Tom Perez spewed more of the same.

Trump’s reckless policies are hurting millions of hardworking families.

Allowing economic nationalism to create jobs for the little people hurts them because it cuts into the time they can spend basking in cultural marxist propaganda via their TV sets.

It’s almost as if Democrat pols don’t want the economy that was in such a miserable state for so long under Obama to improve.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #659 on: July 08, 2018, 05:00:44 PM »
+13
Meanwhile, under Obama, they were celebrating the "new normal" of underemployment and the "gig economy."

Gotta get yo side hustle on, yo! :tuss:

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #660 on: July 08, 2018, 08:31:09 PM »
+11
The exodus of whites from the Democrat party now has a term: #walkaway

https://www.facebook.com/WalkAwayCampaign/

Started by a gay New York hairdresser, it's a social media campaign where people (mostly white ofc) talk about how they can't even with liberalism anymore.  Has just under 90,000 followers as of today.

He has a gofundme up which is surprisingly not shoah'd yet: https://www.gofundme.com/walkaway-campaign-startup-costs

I don't give a shit about this baste faggot because I'm sure he has done all kinds of degenerate shit, being a faggot and all.  However I am always in favor of white Democrats realizing just how fucked it is to be proud members of a political party that is actively trying to run them off.  As long as this fag doesn't pull any Milo-esque shenanigans, it could turn into something formidable if managed the right way.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pjs7uoOkag" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pjs7uoOkag</a>
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 08:35:00 PM by Dem Wypipo »

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #661 on: July 08, 2018, 10:06:30 PM »
+5
White gay men have pretty much been the enemy for a while now for liberals. It's not that big of a surprise that some are shifting to republican now that gay marriage is a thing and Trump has removed any focus on them.

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #662 on: July 08, 2018, 10:13:30 PM »
+4
White gay men have pretty much been the enemy for a while now for liberals. It's not that big of a surprise that some are shifting to republican now that gay marriage is a thing and Trump has removed any focus on them.

Depends on which kind of white gay guy. I knew a jacked gay guy in college who constantly pushed his fellow gays around. He would constantly complain about how dramatic and shitty they were and I more than once saw him tell off gays by saying "he doesn't date girls". What would be a good term for a gay Chad? Because that is what he was.

If someone like that is running this thing, the Dems are going to get BTFO

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #663 on: July 08, 2018, 10:54:32 PM »
+8

Depends on which kind of white gay guy. I knew a jacked gay guy in college who constantly pushed his fellow gays around. He would constantly complain about how dramatic and shitty they were and I more than once saw him tell off gays by saying "he doesn't date girls". What would be a good term for a gay Chad? Because that is what he was.

The guy who started it put up a Facebook post a few days ago and actually no-shit used the phrase "literally shaking" unironically. I don't think we're dealing with some kind of alpha gay here.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

NASAkangz

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #664 on: July 09, 2018, 08:22:59 AM »
+5

“Gay” and “Chad” seem mutually repellent each other, but shit, turbo gay Rob Halford exists.

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #665 on: July 09, 2018, 08:31:51 AM »
+3

“Gay” and “Chad” seem mutually repellent each other, but shit, turbo gay Rob Halford exists.

I know, but i knew of no other way to ask the question.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #666 on: July 09, 2018, 08:55:34 AM »
+4

I know, but i knew of no other way to ask the question.

The "Barry" Gay vs the "Rob" Gay

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #667 on: July 11, 2018, 06:47:38 PM »
+9
I've noticed that Democrats no longer seem concerned about losing their asses in the midterms.  In fact, many of them are seemingly embracing it because they can blame and subsequently jettison the white leadership.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/396486-fifth-ranking-house-dem-doubles-down-says-its-time-to-overhaul-leadership

Rep. Linda Sánchez (D-Calif.) on Wednesday amplified her previous calls for a complete overhaul of House Democratic leadership next year.

Sánchez, the fifth-ranking House Democrat, made waves in October when she called for the top three Democratic leaders — Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (Calif.), Minority Whip Steny Hoyer (Md.) and Assistant Minority Leader James Clyburn (S.C.) — “to pass the torch to a new generation” regardless of the outcome of November’s midterm elections.

On Wednesday, Sánchez doubled down on that assertion, saying there’s “a real breadth and depth of talent” that needs room to take the reins of the party.

“Having the top three leadership of the same generation, I think it’s time for that generational change,” Sánchez told reporters on Capitol Hill. “So I do still stand by that statement that’s it’s time for a generational shift.”
The remarks drew a sharp reply from Pelosi's office.

"House Democrats are focused on winning in November and if you are rowing in the opposite direction, you are only helping Republicans," Pelosi spokesman Drew Hammill said in response to Sanchez.

Pelosi, Hoyer and Clyburn, all in their late 70s, have led the House Democrats for the past 12 years, leading to frustrations among some newer members that there’s simply no room to get into the leadership ranks. Clyburn has said that if the Democrats fail to win control of the House in November, all three should step aside. Both Pelosi and Hoyer, however, have been emphatic that they’re the best suited to lead the party next year.
Sánchez on Wednesday acknowledged the lingering uncertainty surrounding the question of who will lead the party into the 2020 presidential cycle.

“Whether there’s transition or not remains to be seen,” she said.

Still, she’s the most prominent Democrat endorsing the idea that the entire leadership team needs rebooting, and she’s leaving no question that she wants to be among those climbing the ladder.

“I want to be part of that transition, because I don’t intend to stay in Congress until I’m in my 70s,” she said. “I want to help create opportunities for some of the new members who have a lot to contribute but don’t necessarily always get the opportunity.”

The comments come as Democrats are still shell-shocked over the defeat of Rep. Joseph Crowley (D-N.Y.), who lost his primary last month to a young liberal activist with no political experience. Crowley, the chairman of the House Democratic Caucus, was seen by many Democrats as the heir apparent to Pelosi, and his defeat has opened up new opportunities for younger, greener Democrats to begin eying the leadership ranks.

Sánchez, for her part, said she is not ready to jump into the race to replace Crowley.

“I think I’d do a good job as chair of the caucus, but I’m not prepared to make a decision,” she said. “I’m still talking with colleagues.”

She declined to give a timeline for announcing her plans.

Meanwhile, Rep. Barbara Lee (D-Calif.), who was defeated by Sánchez for vice chairman in a razor-thin vote in 2016, is actively exploring her own run to replace Crowley. Lee has been open about her interest in the post, contacting various media outlets to make her case. But she has also adopted a lower profile than Sánchez in one significant sense: She is not calling for the Democrats’ top brass to step aside.

That's right, step aside whitey.  Say goodbye to the blue wave, say hello to the brown wave.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 06:49:51 PM by Dem Wypipo »

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #668 on: July 11, 2018, 07:15:29 PM »
+5
Diarrhea?

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #669 on: July 11, 2018, 07:30:53 PM »
+12
That's right, step aside whitey.  Say goodbye to the blue wave, say hello to the brown wave.

I was talking about this with a few others on strug yesterday. Any attempts at formulating a spic block will always end in disaster because each one of the fringe, contrived leftover blocks from the Spanish empire each have their own individual interests and share very little to nothing in common (other than the thirst for eternal gibs).

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Libertarian old White Chick United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #670 on: July 11, 2018, 08:00:20 PM »
+10

The natural aftermath of a Taco Tuesday.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #671 on: July 11, 2018, 08:38:48 PM »
+6
I've noticed that Democrats no longer seem concerned about losing their asses in the midterms.  In fact, many of them are seemingly embracing it because they can blame and subsequently jettison the white leadership.

Isn't it interesting how after the midterm primaries - the very primaries that are supposed to usher in a wave of Democrats who will take back the house - the MSM has gone silent on MUH BLUE WAVE and is focusing on this narrative instead? :allears:

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #672 on: July 11, 2018, 10:36:42 PM »
+9

Isn't it interesting how after the midterm primaries - the very primaries that are supposed to usher in a wave of Democrats who will take back the house - the MSM has gone silent on MUH BLUE WAVE and is focusing on this narrative instead? :allears:

The same polls that told us Hillary was going to win by 8-10 points on election day in 2016 are saying that Republicans will pick up anywhere from 4 to 6 Senate seats.  That is a sign of a bloodbath, especially when conventional political logic would indicate that the incumbent party takes losses.  I never trust rigged polling, even if it favors Republicans, but when the rigged polling is telling us that Republicans stand to make any gains, there is big trouble ahead.  The best part for us is how the "vibrant" wing of the Democrat party is embracing it.  They are perfectly happy gutting the Democratic party so it's easier for them to take over.  Any deebly goncerned centrist here on this forums better wave bye to the Democrats because the likes of Maxine Waters and ¡Ocasio! are going to take it over and kill it.  As a former shitlib, it is painful to promote The Stupid Party but nationalists and shitlords are taking it over and making it great again.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #673 on: July 11, 2018, 11:13:13 PM »
+8
especially when conventional political logic would indicate that the incumbent party takes losses.

I always wondered where this meme came from. Dems controlled the house between 1952 up to 1994, and the same period sans 1980-86 is also applicable to the senate. I don't feel the 2006 and '10 midterms count as examples, because they're less examples of "incumbent party takes losses" and more an example of "Dubya and Barry are unlikable uniparty freaks who may as well be the same fucking loser". Seems to me it's just one of those empty rhetoric things that the pizza media loves to masturbate to when it's convenient for them.

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #674 on: July 12, 2018, 10:04:01 AM »
+3
Joe Crowley is planning to run third party against Socialist Spic under the Working Families Party. So low information voters are going to vote for him thinking he's the loony lefty they're looking for.