;

Author Topic: Donkey's Hemorrhoids: Decline and Poz of the Democrat party  (Read 77692 times)

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
Re: Donkey's Hemorrhoids: Decline and Poz of the Democrat party
« Reply #875 on: September 15, 2018, 03:38:24 PM »
+2
As for Ginsburg... isn't what she's doing highly unethical? Or do you have different standards for Supreme Court judges? Criticizing an ongoing process of your colleague like that just screams of bias and partiality.
Ginsburg in general has a problem with keeping her mouth shut, but in this case she's both a) not wrong and b) not talking about a case or controversy that could possibly come before her, because it would be a political question.

Just my $0.02....

There is no doubt in my mind that the Libs are going to DEMAND that we bump up the number of Justices to 11 or 13 or 15 or one Justice for each gender whatever. There is a long and well documented historical record of liberal/progressive Presidents attempting to monkey with the makeup of the court when they don't get their way.

They're going to bitch about minority representation.
They're going to whine that the Constitution does not specify the number of Justices. Hell it doesn't even specify the number of Supreme Courts!
They're going to say that the Founders never envisioned all three branches being controlled by one ideology.

I believe that SCOTUS needs to speak out more. They NEED to speak out if we want to keep the Court intact. Otherwise, the next round of Shitlibs that control the White House and/or Congress are going to come after them with torches and pitchforks disguised as "diversity" and "inclusion".

It would take a massive change to our Republic, but I could also see a push for changing the Legislative Branch to be representative based on demographics rather than geography, either by changing the Senate to be 100 people of various ethnic/sexual/religious groups (the gay male senator, the black female senator, the transgender senator, the wiccan senator) or creating a tricameral system with 3 chambers. The argument being that 2 gay males in San Francisco and Boise, or 2 black females in Chicago and rural North Carolina have more in common than they do with their non ciswhite neighbors, and should be represented based on their common sociopolitical views. Also that in a world of modern communication and internet, geographical distinctions are less meaningful.

Maybe not in the next 20 years, but as the boomers die off and Gen Y/Z gets more power...

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #876 on: September 15, 2018, 09:21:18 PM »
+5

2) It only takes 51 votes to confirm a federal judge in the Senate. There is absolutely nothing binding about the number of Justices on SCOTUS. Historical precedent gives Congress that authority. You can thank Mitch McCuckel for changing the Senate rules to simple majority.

This is right before it's wrong. Harry Reid changed the rule because back then they thought that Democrats would never be out of power again.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #877 on: September 15, 2018, 10:26:48 PM »
+5
And they wonder why the base want their version of the GOP gay and dead.  :allears:

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #878 on: September 15, 2018, 11:11:03 PM »
+5
Whats to stop Republicans from changing the rules back after the Kavanaugh appointment but before the midterm elections?
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #879 on: September 15, 2018, 11:37:10 PM »
+3
Whats to stop Republicans from changing the rules back after the Kavanaugh appointment but before the midterm elections?

That they still don't have 60 votes and wouldn't be able to confirm anybody in the traditional lame duck vote-o-rama before he next Congress is sworn in in January.

:clownworld:

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #880 on: September 17, 2018, 11:36:58 AM »
+4

They need to wait for RBG to go tits up first, then replace her, then change the rules back.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red Lutheran Anonymous Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #881 on: September 18, 2018, 02:31:07 AM »
+4
If you watch television in Arizona, you are probably about ready to barf from all the Kyrsten Sinema commercials portraying her as an avid fan of the military in hopes of duping voters into electing her to the Senate. Meanwhile, even CNN admits this:

As an anti-war activist in the early 2000s, Arizona Senate candidate Kyrsten Sinema led a group that distributed flyers depicting an American soldier as a skeleton inflicting “U.S. terror” in Iraq and the Middle East.

Although Sinema has recently positioned herself as a Blue Dog Democrat (I.e. cuckservatard), she began her political career not very long ago in the ultra-radical Green Party.

The flyers, which are available through the Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine, promoted a February 2003 rally organized by Local to Global Justice, an anti-war group Sinema co-founded. Sinema was referred to as a leading organizer and sponsor of the anti-Iraq War rally in contemporaneous news reports and websites for the organizations involved. She is also repeatedly listed as the point of contact for the event.

Want to learn what it would be like to be ruled by Antifa? Electing Sinema might help you to find out.

Another flyer urged direct action “against Bush and his fascist, imperialist war.” A cartoon on the flyer said, “Government is slavery,” and “Its laws are cobwebs for the rich and chains of steel for the poor.” The flier contained the email for a local anarchist group that was a rally co-sponsor.

Collect all three Kyrsten Sinema fliers at Hot Air.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge United Statesian The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #882 on: September 18, 2018, 10:27:35 AM »
+6

an American soldier as a skeleton inflicting “U.S. terror” in Iraq and the Middle East.

If the American soldier is wearing a yarmulke and a star of david I'd probably approve of this.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #883 on: September 18, 2018, 12:38:33 PM »
+4
MUH RUSSIA

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/17/647421039/npr-marist-poll-40-percent-of-americans-think-elections-arent-fair

In the poll results however, there was clear concern, driven by nonwhite voters, that vote tallying would be inaccurate in November.

Poll respondent LaDonna Bonner, a 47-year-old African-American woman in California said she didn't think elections were obviously biased against people of color in the U.S., but that subtle things like transportation and taking a day off from work are often more difficult than for white voters.

While speaking with NPR, Bonner went on to mention Robert Mueller's ongoing Russia probe as something that makes her uncertain all votes are going to be counted accurately in this year's midterms. That is despite there being no evidence Russian interference had any effect on vote tallies in 2016 or any year prior.

:rand:

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #884 on: September 18, 2018, 02:23:34 PM »
+4
MUH RUSSIA

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/17/647421039/npr-marist-poll-40-percent-of-americans-think-elections-arent-fair

In the poll results however, there was clear concern, driven by nonwhite voters, that vote tallying would be inaccurate in November.

Poll respondent LaDonna Bonner, a 47-year-old African-American woman in California said she didn't think elections were obviously biased against people of color in the U.S., but that subtle things like transportation and taking a day off from work are often more difficult than for white voters.

While speaking with NPR, Bonner went on to mention Robert Mueller's ongoing Russia probe as something that makes her uncertain all votes are going to be counted accurately in this year's midterms. That is despite there being no evidence Russian interference had any effect on vote tallies in 2016 or any year prior.

:rand:

You know, this kills me. Even if POC's are actually employed, the polls are open all day here in CA at least. Go before or after work. Needing time off is a weak excuse.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #885 on: September 18, 2018, 02:33:08 PM »
+4
I agree that we should make Election Day on a Saturday though.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #886 on: September 18, 2018, 02:36:04 PM »
+3

That's why elections are always held on Sunday here. I thought it made such perfect sense that it's the case everywhere else as well.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #887 on: September 18, 2018, 03:13:34 PM »
+2
Ours are on Tuesdays. You can vote early, but election day is always a Tuesday.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #888 on: September 18, 2018, 04:00:26 PM »
+7

That's why elections are always held on Sunday here. I thought it made such perfect sense that it's the case everywhere else as well.

Sunday is the lord's day you fucking heathen.

Also, democracy isn't meant to be too easy or neat. If you can be bothered to put in the effort of making it to the polling place, you obviously aren't invested enough to be bitching. ( not you VS, I'm just saying in general)

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #889 on: September 18, 2018, 09:15:06 PM »
+8
Lol some NEGRESS can’t be fucked to walk to a polling place or take a bus or vote by mail or ride w a friend or take a Uber and seriously believes Putin will take her vote away so it does t vote

HOW IS THIS NOT A GOOD THING FOR AMERICA???

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge United Statesian The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #890 on: September 18, 2018, 09:23:57 PM »
+5
Aren't there all kinds of "non-partisan" Dem/dem programs to pick up people in buses to go vote?

(cause if you don't have a car you're likely to vote correctly)

I know on my local reddit, 99% libcucks like the rest of reddit, there's an even by reddit standards, WK faggot saviour of the minorities guy every vote or 2 posts "I rented a 15 passenger van, tell me where to pick up the coloreds"
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 10:20:10 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #891 on: September 18, 2018, 10:23:41 PM »
+10
Aren't there all kinds of "non-partisan" Dem/dem programs to pick up people in buses to go vote?

I know on my local reddit, 99% libcucks like the rest of reddit, there's an even by reddit standards, WK faggot saviour of the minorities guy every vote or 2 posts "I rented a 15 passenger van, tell me where to pick up the coloreds"

Reddit California is balls to the walls soyboy transplants and loser browns Democrats jerking themselves off on how they're going to dump drumpfh.  It's gotten so bad there are even liberals calling it out and saying the politics talk is getting to be a bit too much.

Imagine how much better these losers lives would be, and society too by extension if they replaced political activism with more beneficial activities like improving yourself or trying to get laid without having to be a rapey looking bugman.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #892 on: September 18, 2018, 10:54:55 PM »
+7

Reddit California is balls to the walls soyboy transplants and loser browns Democrats jerking themselves off on how they're going to dump drumpfh.  It's gotten so bad there are even liberals calling it out and saying the politics talk is getting to be a bit too much.

Imagine how much better these losers lives would be, and society too by extension if they replaced political activism with more beneficial activities like improving yourself or trying to get laid without having to be a rapey looking bugman.

Van-cuck in my town probably gets some diversity-boner at the fantasy playing in his head of rolling up in the van on a singing black church on a tuesday morning, they're all in shiny purple robes, swaying back and forth and clapping to the rhythm singing about him

he takin us votin now cuz dats way he do
he takin us votin now dis country needs a change or two
he takin us votin now, votin now, lawdy how! takin us votin now gonna get dem rep'rashins too!

*finds it quaint they enjoy their cloud-giant*

*they're genuine christians though, not like, ugh, white christians*

*one day a year not wearing the flying spaghetti monster hat pin*
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 11:12:06 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #893 on: September 19, 2018, 12:55:05 AM »
+3
Lol some NEGRESS can’t be fucked to walk to a polling place or take a bus or vote by mail or ride w a friend or take a Uber and seriously believes Putin will take her vote away so it does t vote

HOW IS THIS NOT A GOOD THING FOR AMERICA???

For every nigger who doesnt vote they have to get five illegals registered.

:swanson:

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #894 on: September 19, 2018, 01:41:29 AM »
+7

Make sure polls close before sunset.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #895 on: September 19, 2018, 10:28:20 PM »
+4
List of people I really would like to chime in on the vile heinous totally true ALMOST RAPED of Christine Blasey Ford:

- Bill Clinton
- ???

Nah I just want reaction from him

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #896 on: September 20, 2018, 08:00:52 AM »
+3

Van-cuck in my town probably gets some diversity-boner at the fantasy playing in his head of rolling up in the van on a singing black church on a tuesday morning, they're all in shiny purple robes, swaying back and forth and clapping to the rhythm singing about him

he takin us votin now cuz dats way he do
he takin us votin now dis country needs a change or two
he takin us votin now, votin now, lawdy how! takin us votin now gonna get dem rep'rashins too!

*finds it quaint they enjoy their cloud-giant*

*they're genuine christians though, not like, ugh, white christians*

*one day a year not wearing the flying spaghetti monster hat pin*

(I've had this song stuck in my head, since yesterday)

Vancuck is an interesting mentality. They look at people who...
1) Can't be fucked to mail in a ballot.
2) Can't afford a car, which in ~current year America~ is basically $500 and a few hours of hard (yet fun) work on weekends.
3) Are too lazy to walk and/or can't be fucked to take public transit to the polls.
4) Can't be fucked to get a ride from someone they know and/or someone they know doesn't wanna give them a ride.

And think "Those are the people who will represent my political interests. I am so confident that those people will represent my political interests that I'm going to spend roughly $100+ dollars and 8 hours on a Tuesday to shuttle them to and from polling locations."

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards Sasstronaut cold, dead hands TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #897 on: September 20, 2018, 09:09:10 AM »
+7
You're not buying a road legal vehicle anywhere in America for $500 thanks Obama.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #898 on: September 20, 2018, 11:39:45 AM »
+1
You're not buying a road legal vehicle anywhere in America for $500 thanks Obama.

My Elantra was $300 and I got a year out of it with just putting in a new alternator

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards Sasstronaut cold, dead hands TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #899 on: September 20, 2018, 04:53:37 PM »
+5
PA inspections are a joke, especially if you live in a non-emissions county. The state barely enforces shit around here.You can straight pipe anything but God forbid you have windows tinted.