;

Author Topic: Donkey's Hemorrhoids: Decline and Poz of the Democrat party  (Read 69050 times)

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Boy Scout Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: Donkey's Hemorrhoids: Decline and Poz of the Democrat party
« Reply #925 on: September 28, 2018, 11:09:53 AM »
+7
This lady on twitter had a prediction on how the hearing would go... it was very plausible and turned out partly true.  She also posted laborious notes during the hearing.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #926 on: September 28, 2018, 11:34:29 AM »
+4
I streamed that entire abortion yesterday. I watched the whole thing outside a couple of piss breaks. Primarily I wanted to see what happened versus the media coverage. My hot take, Ford came off liked she was drugged and didn't know what was going on, Kavanagh came off great in his opening statement, but dodging direct questions the dems asked him is going to play badly. I don't blame him for dodging those questions, they were clearly loaded yes or no questions where both answers would fuck him, but your average cable TV news viewer is totally retarded and it will play bad nonetheless.

I'll post the CBC coverage here, because after all, I paid for the CBC coverage via tax dollars.

Now look at this:

Over the course of the hearing, Mitchell questioned Ford about her fear of flying, her decision to take a polygraph test and gaps in her memory.

This was the only mention of any of the things that didn't add up during the Ford testimony and there is no elaboration whatsoever.

It seemed that the Republicans' strategy was to show how the Democrats took this woman and plunked her down in front of the nation, humiliating her, in an effort to play politics. Not once did they call her a liar or question if she may have been raped. No mention of that.

They clearly demonstrated the fear of flying thing was a fabrication. That was the reason the hearing got delayed. That was not mentioned.

They did not mention that the Republicans had offered to bring the hearing to California, but Ford seemed totally unaware of that. When they asked if someone had or had not told her about it, Ford's lawyer grabbed the mic and said she did not have to answer that question. The first of many interjections by her lawyer. No mention of any of them.

They did not mention the fact that Ford does not know who paid for her polygraph. I'm assuming most people don't get regular polygraphs, and I would think that would be a pretty significant memory, especially given how recent it was. So this either indicates that she is stressed out by the media circus and it is affecting her memory, which I think would call the reliability of her memory into question, or the democrats or someone representing them paid for the polygraph test, and she wasn't sure what she could and couldn't say about it. The fact that she did the test in August pretty clearly showed that the Dems sat on this so they could spring it at the last minute. Again lots of lawyer mic grabbing here, and a lot of Ford saying "I don't understand the question." Which made her sound totally retarded. None of this mentioned by the CBC.

No mention that Fienstien recommended her lawyer and he is working pro bono.

No mention of the map showing that party would have been nearly eight miles from her home. This is important because she says she had one beer and doesn't remember how she got home. I can remember drunkenly walking home from parties I attended 20 years ago in my teens. I can remember the time I went to my friends and drank a bunch of Strongbow and pissed in the ditch on the way home. I can remember the time nearly 20 years ago when I was 15 and a cop slowed down as he passed me while I drunkingly walked home, and thinking, "Oh my god, I thought he was going to stop because I was drinking underage." I will probably remember these things for the rest of my life. I find it very hard to believe she doesn't remember an eight mile walk from a party where something significant happened, even if it was over 30 years ago. If she really does not remember an eight mile walk or someone picking her up on a night where she got molested, I think it is fair to question her recall of the events that night. People say that sexual assault does funny things to your memory. OK, I'm not disputing that, but doesn't that indicate that the memory of a sexual assault victim is unreliable? Is it really fair to admit unreliable evidence to convict someone?

I do not think Dr. Ford is trying to be malicious here. I think Dr. Ford is probably a bit fucking nuts and the Dems have dragged this crazy women through a media circus. I think she probably got assaulted, but I think the person who assaulted Ford probably changes in her mind depending on whatever Georgetown Preparatory School alumni is in the news at that time. Trauma can do funny things to the mind. As was noted they were very careful to cover up the fact that her therapist's notes did not actually mention Brett by name, instead saying her husband recalls her saying his name. IIRC the notes actually say she says she was assaulted by someone who could be on the supreme court someday. As was noted by the Dems in the hearing, Neil Gorsuch went to the same school. I am guessing there are quite a few lawyers and judges that passed through the halls of Georgetown Preparatory School.

The coverage of Kavanaugh's testimony here isn't as bad in this particular story, though a lot of blue check marks are saying he shouldn't be a judge because he got emotional. This man got accused of gang raping people in a story that was clearly a total farce given the number of people who were said to be involved, yet it was carried by every media outlet as if it were true. He has two teenage daughters who were exposed to that. I am a father myself, and I would be more concerned if someone wasn't angry after their children were exposed to such obvious slanderous fabrications about their father.

People on social media are also taking the fact that he wouldn't agree to an FBI investigation as a presumption of guilt.  A no would imply guilt and a yes could lead to an investigation that drags into the election. What is he supposed to say? He is damned if he answers that and damned if he doesn't. I think he's right. They are angry that the FBI probe against Hillary may have affected their chances in 2016 and they want to do the same thing to the Republicans now.

Lindsay Graham hit the nail on the head when he said, they are trying to hold this seat open until 2020 in hopes they win the election.

At the end of the day, I don't know what happened in that bedroom, if the bedroom even exists, or if Ford ever met Kavanaugh and assaulted her. I do not know and neither do any of you. I do know that Ford says it happened, Kavanaugh says it didn't and for some reason everyone who she says would have been there have sworn under oath that it didn't happen, and that kind of makes me lean toward this being a case of mistaken identity if she did get assaulted. It certainly doesn't seem like enough evidence to convict someone or even warrant a police investigation, let alone an investigation by a federal force.

:reagan: :nixon:
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #927 on: September 28, 2018, 11:52:37 AM »
+10
According to Fox, the prosecutor the Rs hired told them after the hearing that she wouldn't take allegations like Ford's to trial and wouldn't even issue a search warrant based on them.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #928 on: September 28, 2018, 12:43:37 PM »
+5
According to Fox, the prosecutor the Rs hired told them after the hearing that she wouldn't take allegations like Ford's to trial and wouldn't even issue a search warrant based on them.

The democrats knew from the second they asked for FBI investigation. The FBI would have to overstep their legal bounds or they would be unable to get a warrant or even to compel someone to come in for questioning. The next part of the democrats big play act is to cry injustice when there is no FBI investigation for reasons outlined by reality.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #929 on: September 28, 2018, 12:52:46 PM »
+10
The reason K didnt directly answer some Democrats questions is because they were looking for a sound byte to play ,out of context, over and over again. It doesnt look good cause the general public isnt used to having someone lie directly to their faces, therefore cannot spot treachery or leading.
His name was Harry Anderson

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #930 on: September 28, 2018, 08:21:45 PM »
+5
Taken from her statement that she will read out

:888:

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #931 on: September 28, 2018, 08:34:07 PM »
+5
I watched the shitshow live on c-span. The broad was zoned out on anxiety pills and SSRIs.

Kav did poorly but not too poorly. He came across as very angry and now thats the story people will be hearing for the next hundred years.

Just a shitshow all around.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Boy Scout Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #932 on: September 28, 2018, 09:41:42 PM »
+16
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 03:21:24 PM by kornbeef »

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #933 on: September 30, 2018, 07:04:48 AM »
+10
https://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/09/29/michael-moore-dismisses-ex-wifes-lawsuit-as-smear-campaign/

It's rich that Michael Moore is accusing someone of smearing him, when he has based his entire career on smearing others.

We would have also accepted: Man who smears mayo on everything complains of being smeared

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #935 on: October 01, 2018, 12:26:04 AM »
+5
Impeach Ginsberg for smelling like mothballs and stale piss.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #936 on: October 01, 2018, 12:29:19 AM »
+8
Oh also impeach Roberts for his slimy defense of the affordable care act mandate as a tax, the fucking cunt.

Oh and while were having the fbi over for dinner and a background investigation we may as well let La Migra in the scotus chambers to check the papers of a certain wise Latina

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #937 on: October 07, 2018, 10:34:01 AM »
+8

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Futurist United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #938 on: October 07, 2018, 10:42:45 AM »
+17
I believe in just the opposite: it's time to liberate these places from the shackles of white oppression and let them become their own countries.

Also the stronkest womyn on earth is slithering back to where she came from:

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #939 on: October 07, 2018, 03:53:41 PM »
+8

How about nah

Hugbox Kommissar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #940 on: October 07, 2018, 05:47:57 PM »
+8
Blue wave or not (most likely not) the libs have, once again, learned exactly the wrong lesson from this and will be doubling down on "uncovering" dirt on their opponents instead of substantively addressing the issues of the day.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #941 on: October 07, 2018, 06:25:16 PM »
+7

How about nah

Some of the replies to that tweet are people on his side openly talking about court packing post-2020 and letting current felon inmates vote. They're getting more openly nutty and angry.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #942 on: October 07, 2018, 06:29:08 PM »
+11
Maybe ship all felons to Puerto Rico and they can vote in all local elections and primaries and see how that plays out for them first.

Oh also sever all ties and blockade the island for 20 years.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #943 on: October 07, 2018, 07:21:16 PM »
+10
I wholeheartedly support independence for Guam, Puerto Rico, American Samoa etc. Liberate them now!

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Futurist United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #944 on: October 07, 2018, 09:07:48 PM »
+14
Blue wave or not (most likely not) the libs have, once again, learned exactly the wrong lesson from this and will be doubling down on "uncovering" dirt on their opponents instead of substantively addressing the issues of the day.

What actual positions do Democrats have at the national level these days other than frantically trying to accelerate demographic change?  A concept that is deeply unpopular, even among a majority of Democrats?  They will struggle from here on out until there is enough brown people and voter fraud, which could be 10-15 years at the rate things are going.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #945 on: October 08, 2018, 08:11:30 AM »
+9
Um, one of their biggest positions is "erase Trump's tax cuts" which is a winner if I've ever heard one  :facepalm:

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #946 on: October 08, 2018, 05:40:20 PM »
+4

What actual positions do Democrats have at the national level these days other than frantically trying to accelerate demographic change?  A concept that is deeply unpopular, even among a majority of Democrats?  They will struggle from here on out until there is enough brown people and voter fraud, which could be 10-15 years at the rate things are going.

The Democrats only have "gibs for nogs (and poor whites may get some too)" and socializing healthcare while convincing people who can't do 4th grade math (aka poors and liberals, and browns but that was already a given) that this isn't going to push prices up more than any benefit they'd gain off the extra gibs.  Also destroying the establishment or something that is also very clearly a net expenditure that will, again, just make the poor even worse off.

When you sound it out except for thinking with outrage and feels, the only thing they promise is that they'll hurt everyone, but hurt the rich more, and unfortunately there are enough brain damaged and mentally ill people out there to whom that sounds like a good idea.

Edit:  Communists have been oppressing poors and blaming producers for it for 101 years now and when your constituency is that retarded no need to swap tactics.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 05:44:33 PM by OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL) »

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #947 on: October 08, 2018, 10:13:40 PM »
+5
Um, one of their biggest positions is "erase Trump's tax cuts" which is a winner if I've ever heard one  :facepalm:

According to D&D the tax cuts were exclusively for the 1% and are standard Republican pure evil fuck the poor. Of course most of them don't work so you have to forgive them for not understanding what taxes are or that taxes change for business owners and so on.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #948 on: October 09, 2018, 08:31:01 AM »
+3
Crumbs is what they are, according to my Senate goddess

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards