;

Author Topic: Donkey's Hemorrhoids: Decline and Poz of the Democrat party  (Read 77388 times)

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
Re: Donkey's Hemorrhoids: Decline and Poz of the Democrat party
« Reply #950 on: October 12, 2018, 03:11:46 AM »
+5
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI8e7-PzoAg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI8e7-PzoAg</a>

Spotted quite a few egregious lies in the first 5 minutes or so, like Hillary winning the women vote in 2016.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #951 on: October 12, 2018, 08:05:00 AM »
+7
Yesterday, I glanced in the break room at work and saw a tagline that read "Hillary Clinton states "Civility Can Start Again" When Democrats Take The House And Or The Senate"

I seriously started to assume The Onion bought a TV station, before I saw the CNN logo. I think it might have been the same interview or whatever, but there's no chance I'm watching it.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #952 on: October 12, 2018, 10:14:00 AM »
+5
When they go low we go high.
Then they will come around to our way of thinking...

Because of the implication.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #953 on: October 12, 2018, 12:42:24 PM »
+11
Democrats have really pushed the resist narrative about as far as they already can. They have tried to double down but it has already backfired. If push comes to shove I’d happily sign up to waste some communists. But the Dems have no real rally cry to motivate their base, so they are stuck useless degenerates who don’t even show up to the polls.
His name was Harry Anderson

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #954 on: October 12, 2018, 08:07:26 PM »
+7
Dem staffer in Pittsburgh forced out for not being ideologically pure enough.
http://www.wesa.fm/post/allegheny-county-democratic-staffer-resigns-amid-controversy-over-facebook-posts#stream/0

Here are the terrible, awful right wing things he did:

Salvas did not return a call or an email Tuesday night. Kelly also did not return messages. But his departure came as activists were circulating alleged social media posts by Salvas and his wife, Cindy DeZort-Salvas, who in July requested donations to help pay for the legal defense of East Pittsburgh Police Officer Michael Rosfeld.

Rosfeld faces a charge of criminal homicide for fatally shooting Antwon Rose, an unarmed teenager, during a vehicle stop in June.

“This whole entire situation is awful for all involved,” the post read. “But I personally know this family, and they are good people. Family helps family. They were there for me and I am there for them.”

Another post being circulated is an apparently year-old photo of Salvas superimposed with the message, "I stand for the flag, I kneel at the cross" -- an apparent reference to protests of police misconduct by black athletes. President Donald Trump has excoriated football players who have engaged in the protest when the National Anthem has played prior to NFL games.

Dems feel as though this person makes them look bad and is unable to hold a position as a staff member with them. Blue wave 2018 indeed.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge TNE Veteran Sasstronaut cold, dead hands Boy Scout The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #955 on: October 12, 2018, 09:24:05 PM »
+6
https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/310250/

I don't know much about Mcsally, but it will be an affront to God if she loses to this democrat.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #956 on: October 12, 2018, 09:27:29 PM »
+18
Maximum butthurt

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #957 on: October 13, 2018, 09:24:53 AM »
+6
Sinema and a few others are trying to run as Blue Dogs and as we can see, it has a pretty strong effect.  If the Democrats dislodged their heads from their asses and decided to run on the 2006 playbook, things would be very different for them than they are right now.  Of course, the 2006 playbook would mean not hating white people which would not go over well with their newer, browner, and #woker leadership.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #958 on: October 13, 2018, 12:43:30 PM »
+5

I don't know much about Mcsally, but it will be an affront to God if she loses to this democrat.

Just look at how that snowflake spells her name.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #959 on: October 13, 2018, 12:57:22 PM »
+1

The funny thing is you could have this exact tweet coming from a right winger or a left winger and the results would still be the same--both bases of either side would see their candidate as awesome and the other as evil.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #960 on: October 13, 2018, 03:50:50 PM »
+6

The funny thing is you could have this exact tweet coming from a right winger or a left winger and the results would still be the same--both bases of either side would see their candidate as awesome and the other as evil.

Are you saying that it is possible for material facts to be consistent and correct, but different people may interpret them in according to their ideology, and that both interpretations are valid and do not change the substance of the facts?

:adam:

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #961 on: October 13, 2018, 08:59:07 PM »
+4

Are you saying that it is possible for material facts to be consistent and correct, but different people may interpret them in according to their ideology, and that both interpretations are valid and do not change the substance of the facts?

:adam:

For an interpretation to be valid, the premises of that interpretation necessary to the conclusion reached must also be valid.  The reeee brigade's are shaky.

Trigger Word: Everything

• Cishet White Male
  • Always someone triggered but no one's getting shot
    • Awards
« Reply #962 on: October 15, 2018, 03:52:11 PM »
+4
Looks like we have our first contender for 2020:

https://apnews.com/49db154346f544b8a510d1bc87a1245c

Says she had a genetic "Analysis" does that mean she took an actual DNA test, or had some democrat genealogist issue a report?
Shit. I guess this has helped me realize my privilege even more. So that's some good come out of it.
I feel so sad for all the people who don't have a supportive environment even like SA.

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #963 on: October 15, 2018, 04:03:42 PM »
+7
tbh it makes the pocahontas criticism more legitimate. if your dna is 3% native american (at best) and 97% white you're not a fucking native american and to pretend you have any attachment or link beyond a 'hmm isnt that neat' comment is going to be more demeaning than anything.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #964 on: October 15, 2018, 04:12:04 PM »
+6
tbh it makes the pocahontas criticism more legitimate. if your dna is 3% native american (at best) and 97% white you're not a fucking native american and to pretend you have any attachment or link beyond a 'hmm isnt that neat' comment is going to be more demeaning than anything.

3% would be massive, it is more like 1/1057th or some shit.  Probably as much as any American TBH.  Also funny that all the background research and this "analysis" came out all at the same time.  Convenient even.

Trump will keep calling her Pocahontas.
Shit. I guess this has helped me realize my privilege even more. So that's some good come out of it.
I feel so sad for all the people who don't have a supportive environment even like SA.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #965 on: October 15, 2018, 04:19:09 PM »
+5

3% would be massive, it is more like 1/1057th or some shit.  Probably as much as any American TBH.  Also funny that all the background research and this "analysis" came out all at the same time.  Convenient even.

Trump will keep calling her Pocahontas.
R/politics is already tearing itself apart

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #966 on: October 15, 2018, 04:19:29 PM »
+10

Still trying to get my blond haired blue eyed kids to stop with this "native" shite. I have a little NA ancestry and so does my ex/their mom, her and her pale family have always made a huge deal about it. Special license plates and all.

My kids aren't quite old enough yet to really understand how claiming to be indian while having "white privilege" could be offensive to some redskin who watched his dad and brothers die on a rez cause they were drunk on dollar-tree mouthwash and then proceeded to drink brake cleaner out of a mop bucket cause they mistakenly thought they were emptying a can of lysol into the bucket.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #967 on: October 15, 2018, 04:27:08 PM »
+4

Still trying to get my blond haired blue eyed kids to stop with this "native" shite. I have a little NA ancestry and so does my ex/their mom, her and her pale family have always made a huge deal about it. Special license plates and all.

My kids aren't quite old enough yet to really understand how claiming to be indian while having "white privilege" could be offensive to some redskin who watched his dad and brothers die on a rez cause they were drunk on dollar-tree mouthwash and then proceeded to drink brake cleaner out of a mop bucket cause they mistakenly thought they were emptying a can of lysol into the bucket.
:tom:

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #968 on: October 15, 2018, 05:00:31 PM »
+9

Trump tweet with link to his DNA test showing 3% black and the words "im black niggas!"

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #969 on: October 15, 2018, 05:15:26 PM »
+5
I wish those DNA testing companies didn't all have a "We own your data" clause or I'd give one a shot just for fun

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #970 on: October 15, 2018, 06:02:45 PM »
+10
Fucking Savages!

"A DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship. Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person's ancestors were indigenous to North or South America. Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation. Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong. It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, who ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is prove. Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage."

- Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin, Jr.

FUCKING HOUSE INJUNS!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 06:13:43 PM by Trigger Word: Everything »

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #971 on: October 15, 2018, 06:11:10 PM »
+12

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #972 on: October 15, 2018, 06:35:07 PM »
+7

3% would be massive, it is more like 1/1057th or some shit.  Probably as much as any American TBH. 

From what I've read about it, this is accurate. It's "3%" something like 6-10 generations back, IIRC, so she may actually be LESS Indian than the average white American. lol
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #973 on: October 15, 2018, 06:41:07 PM »
+6
The fact that she got this report and then spiked the football and did an endzone dance is the best part. She even made a film about it.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #974 on: October 15, 2018, 06:46:26 PM »
+9
The fact that she got this report and then spiked the football and did an endzone dance is the best part. She even made a film about it.

I think the best part is that the Cherokee have already come out and said "Fuck you, we don't want you."

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgWlsc0FV9M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgWlsc0FV9M</a>
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"