;

Author Topic: 2018 Predictions Thread  (Read 5163 times)

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: 2018 Predictions Thread
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2018, 07:09:29 PM »
+7
I hope they invite poor black people to sit there.

oh please let them accidentally invite the black israelites ohpleaseohpleaseohplease

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2018, 07:40:39 PM »
+7
I'm going to add an addendum to mine:

80% of Democrats refuse to attend Trump's first State of the Union and the media fawn over them all. The media will call it "a sign that Trump's presidency is failing" but in reality,  Trump will turn it into "Democrats are un-American for not attending" and normies will wonder why the Democrats refused and the media will then have to spin it as "DEMOCRATS ARE MORE AMERICAN THAN REPUBLICANS!" and we will all laugh.

Quoting myself here as Democrats continue to say they will refuse to attend his State of the Union.

It will absolutely backfire. The media will bend over backward to praise these losers, but voters will just see "I'm taking my ball and going home!"

Aren't there military vets and others volunteering to sit in their seats now? This could make the Dems look absolutely awful.

It's one of those things that highlights how incestuous the Democrats (and by extension, the media) are.  Leadership is so tunnelvisioned and out of touch that they have no idea how petty they look when they "take a stand" like this.  When "strong leaders" are small brained niggas who storm off in a huff when Orange Cheeto Doublehitler dunks on them, it's not a good look to everyone who isn't in their ivy league circlejerk.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2018, 10:57:27 PM »
+7
Democrats 2018: Cutting off our noses to spite our faces!

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2018, 11:18:47 PM »
+7
They won't attend but boy howdy will they all be ready with a response, live on CNN.

Disgusting.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2018, 10:26:21 AM »
Schumer running for president?
His name was Harry Anderson

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards KURWA TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2018, 06:38:25 PM »
+3
They just got the stink of nigger out!

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2018, 06:40:30 PM »
+5
They just got the stink of nigger out!

The matzoh and gefilte fish smell is gonna be even worse.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2018, 10:08:47 AM »
+7
I see the DNC as needing a lifeline and the only rope within reach is a noose.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2018, 05:51:32 PM »
+5
I'm going to add an addendum to mine:

80% of Democrats refuse to attend Trump's first State of the Union and the media fawn over them all. The media will call it "a sign that Trump's presidency is failing" but in reality,  Trump will turn it into "Democrats are un-American for not attending" and normies will wonder why the Democrats refused and the media will then have to spin it as "DEMOCRATS ARE MORE AMERICAN THAN REPUBLICANS!" and we will all laugh.

I wasn't too far off.  :smug:

Rep. Maxine Waters Rep. Juan Vargas Rep. Barbara Lee Rep. Frederica Wilson Rep. John Lewis Rep. Danny Davis Rep. Jan Schakowsky Rep. Bobby Rush Rep. Steve Cohen Rep. Albio Sires Rep. Gregory Meeks Rep. Earl Blumenauer Rep. Pramila Jayapal

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2018, 03:20:10 PM »
+3
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFfI7tHQPzs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFfI7tHQPzs</a>

Mickey Mouse is going to come out as black.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Better dead than red Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2018, 05:23:18 PM »
+8
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

walrus rape strategy

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian cold, dead hands The Gentry United Statesian old KURWA
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2018, 08:13:02 PM »
+11
Is this the same Mickey Mouse that should have been in public domain at least 20 years ago but {((Disney))} keeps getting their copyright extended?

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2018, 05:38:15 AM »
+3
Minnie Mouse was actually his tranny twin brother, surprise.
≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥ ≥

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2018, 06:03:51 AM »
+9
Minnie Mouse was actually his tranny twin brother, surprise.

Mannie Mouse

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2018, 05:44:50 PM »
+7
Chip and Joanna Gaines will be involved in a murder/suicide.

Harvey Weinstein kills himself instead of going to prison.

KMart and Sears are finally put out of their misery; Sears Holdings is the only component that survives.

Major corruption scandal hits Puerto Rico; Trump reverses the Jones Act in response.

#MeToo Train keeps on rolling and expands; prepare for a gay wave, a sports wave and a corporate wave.

Amazon HQ2 lands in Atlanta.

2 for 6. Meh.

In retrospect, I actually drank the kool-aid in believing that Weinstein would actually face the charges he was arraigned on instead of getting them all tossed out in a protracted pretrial legal hellscape.

But hey, there totally isn't a separate justice for jews in this country and they're held to all the same standards as goys and there is no evidence otherwise.