;

Author Topic: Triggering Shitlibs 24/7: The Twitter Thread  (Read 916 times)

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
Triggering Shitlibs 24/7: The Twitter Thread
« on: June 18, 2017, 05:04:50 PM »
+2
It's time to have a dedicated twitter thread.

SS Twitter cru, start with tweeting this bitch "all lives matter"
Invalid Tweet ID

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Anonymous Deplorables You can't know!
    • Awards
Re: Triggering Shitlibs 24/7: The Twitter Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 05:45:05 PM »
+8
Repurpose the thread as twitter.txt

I'll start with a wannabe funnyman retard in the making

Invalid Tweet IDInvalid Tweet ID

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 06:08:12 PM »
+6
Invalid Tweet ID

I was just gonna post "I don't know what the fuck that's supposed to mean" but then I clicked it and realized it's part of a gay series of tweets. The next one gives context and shows how fucking dumb and wrong these people STILL are about this shit:

Invalid Tweet ID
There's still this struggle among leftists where they can't seem to decide if everybody is a LITERAL NAZI or if this is all some kind of long form ~trolling~ and nobody is actually far right.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 06:16:52 PM »
+7
SJWs are in their late 20s and early 30s. They haven't gone through shit, they were degenerate incels then and are still degenerate incels now. The only difference is that their main coping mechanism shifted from 4chan (and a lot of them still bitch about old drama that happened on the imageboard over a decade ago for extra sympathy, asspats and nominations for self-victimizing sainthood) to any of the antisocial media outlets, but that inconvenient fact is obviously over theultrahand's happy pill addled microbrain.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Better dead than red Californian Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 10:01:27 PM »
+7
Chronically unemployed people who collect gibs on the dole while acting like they're perpetually 15 telling others to "grow up" is peak comedy.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2018, 11:21:29 AM »
+7
a gay series of tweets. The next one gives context

This is specifically why I don't bother with Twitter. I would probably use it if people could stick to 130 character (or less) quips, retorts, link drops, etc. but no. They circumvent the character limit by threading together multiple tweets to create the exact same shitheap of a post they'd make on any regular forum, message board, social media whatever, etc.

Same goes for people who post screenshots of text to Instagram.

Being "the intellectual" long-winded paragraph poster on Twitter is essentially competing in 3rd grade field day as a grown ass man and yet everyone is doing it. So basically you're left with a bunch of adults who are super serious about the internet version of swivel chair soccer.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 11:25:52 AM by blasting_asshole »

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2018, 04:24:31 AM »
+6
I think if anyone were to sue to take down Twitter and argue that site endangers society at large for deliberately enabling and coddling an underclass of belligerently aggrieved soycreatures with habitual sociopathic behavior, they would easily win.

Invalid Tweet ID

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2018, 06:50:10 AM »
+5
Iím not on Twitter but I know what is happening on Twitter  :jesse:
His name was Harry Anderson