;

Author Topic: i always forget this subforum exists  (Read 1826 times)

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Drinkin' and Postin' Jesuit Fucked a lesbian
    • Awards
i always forget this subforum exists
« on: June 30, 2017, 03:10:31 AM »
+2
why does it still exist

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Quick Robin, to the Golden Corral!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old Boy Scout Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: i always forget this subforum exists
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 03:18:44 AM »
+1
Momentum,  good sir.  :goon:

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 08:50:56 AM »
+3
Your mom gave gapo this forum and he keeps it around to remind him of the good old days of free pussy and gingersnaps.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 08:57:44 AM »
+3
whose idea was it to attach a forum to a dead gay chatbox?

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Drinkin' and Postin' old Bah Jaysus! Scrooge You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2017, 02:44:22 PM »
+4
why does it still exist

You know what else still exists? FARK.com. Who the fuck would have guessed, right?

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2017, 05:25:04 PM »
+4
why does it still exist

People like it because Frank doesn't post in it
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2017, 10:18:40 PM »
+1
They keep moving non-SA related threads here and then say it's the most visited subforum. Nobody cares about SA anymore. Gapo created a great and unique forum here that exists on its own merit. We really don't need this subforum anymore. But don't tell them that.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2017, 10:26:14 PM »
+6
They keep moving non-SA related threads here and then say it's the most visited subforum. Nobody cares about SA anymore. Gapo created a great and unique forum here that exists on its own merit. We really don't need this subforum anymore. But don't tell them that.

:wrong:

Nobody has moved any threads here since the one time I did that, around a year ago.

#FAKENEWS

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2017, 10:28:00 PM »
+1

Which other threads (beside the feminism thread) have been moved? Just curious. And historically, Goon Acres had twice as many posts as 21 Trump Salute. That may have changed, I don't track forum stats like I used to.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2017, 10:43:49 PM »
+4

Nobody has moved any threads here since the one time I did that, around a year ago.

#FAKENEWS

As much as I hate to go to bat for the administration, this is true.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2017, 10:55:34 AM »
+1

#FAKENEWS

So sad to see BW bought by the man. What did they promise you, old friend? Did they tell you that against the power of the fagmin there can be no victory? Did they tell you that you could be reinserted into the Matrix and never know?

The Feminism Thread is the one that came to mind. What does that have to do with SA? And why don't they move threads that are not relevant to SA into other subforums?

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2017, 11:38:49 AM »
+3

#FAKENEWS

So sad to see BW bought by the man. What did they promise you, old friend? Did they tell you that against the power of the fagmin there can be no victory? Did they tell you that you could be reinserted into the Matrix and never know?

The Feminism Thread is the one that came to mind. What does that have to do with SA? And why don't they move threads that are not relevant to SA into other subforums?

For quite some time now, threads about internet faggotry in general have been popping up in Goon Acres. As SA becomes less relevant,  I believe that the prevailing fagmin sentiment is, as long as it has to do with internet/pop culture shenanigans, it will be placed in Goon Acres. At least that's the decision that was reached back when I was (poorly) running things.

This question has already been answered, by me, so either you don't believe me, or you have a hard time letting go of your pet theories. I'm inclined to believe the latter, remembering how you tried to convince me that Monostat888  was actually cis  scum AND that he was causing connectivity issues to the site somehow.

Sorry, counselor, but your complaint is being dismissed on the grounds that it is without merit.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 11:43:37 AM by GAP2.0 »

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2017, 11:49:31 AM »
+1
Wwhhhaaaaattttttt? Connectivity? I always said monostat was Cis Scum. That's no secret. They're both gone now, btw.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2017, 12:00:11 PM »
Wwhhhaaaaattttttt? Connectivity? I always said monostat was Cis Scum. That's no secret. They're both gone now, btw.

Yeah, ages ago, we were having some issues with the site, you swore up and down it was Monostat/cis scum, and tried to tell me the technical difficulties coincided with his logging in. Also, cis still posts here, albeit infrequently.

Social Anthropoid

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2017, 01:26:18 PM »
gapo monostat rocket frank cis scum and dog-o are all my headmates actually so he was onto something
nah im a
white wow

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2017, 01:35:22 PM »
+9
If I was inside of that head I would wash my mouth out with a revolver ASAP

Social Anthropoid

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2017, 01:55:02 PM »

same but with cum sorry we have to share a bhole
nah im a
white wow

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2017, 02:40:25 PM »
+8

Yeah, ages ago, we were having some issues with the site, you swore up and down it was Monostat/cis scum, and tried to tell me the technical difficulties coincided with his logging in. Also, cis still posts here, albeit infrequently.
That's hilarious. In other news...

FREE SWOLE CRU YOU DEMOCRATS

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2017, 01:41:22 AM »
+1

That's hilarious. In other news...

FREE SWOLE CRU YOU DEMOCRATS

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2017, 12:47:44 PM »
+4

same but with cum sorry we have to share a bhole
Kill yourself

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2017, 03:10:48 AM »
+4

It just occurred to me that you are telling everyone something you think I said in private. I have no recollection of this, but even if I did I would deny it on general principle that you don't discuss the content of private conversations in public.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2017, 06:32:20 AM »
+3
It just occurred to me that you are telling everyone something you think I said in private. I have no recollection of this, but even if I did I would deny it on general principle that you don't discuss the content of private conversations in public.

Didn't GAPO swear up and down to Lenny and others that he didn't do that kind of thing?

Spazzard

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Bah Jaysus! Wounded in the line of posting. old TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Artist
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2017, 07:38:35 AM »
+7

Didn't GAPO swear up and down to Lenny and others that he didn't do that kind of thing?

Lenny found out the truth, that's why he went missing. It wasn't an Irn Bru taxi related incident like we were lead to believe. I've said too much... Oh god, I can hear temple music coming from my door. Tell the truth about the Jerterefgvfvvcbbvbc cvbc cvvcvcbvcbcv
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 07:41:17 AM by Spazzard »

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2017, 10:21:43 AM »

No, actually I have a bad habit of being loose-lipped, and I've never said otherwise. Sorry, Rocket, you are right about this having been a private convo and I shouldn't have brought it up. I wasn't thinking about that.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2017, 10:22:50 AM »
+2
But now that the cat's out of the bag your theory is still retarded