;

Author Topic: Was Obama the worst president of all time?  (Read 245844 times)

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: Was Obama the worst president of all time?
« Reply #1700 on: November 05, 2018, 04:44:13 AM »
+4
Nigga going crazy over muh legacy!

It doesn't get reported on often but Barry is very politically active behind the scenes.  Although he owes his Presidency to incompetent Republican challengers, this is probably some of the first real insights we get of him since media curation is not as strong as it was when he was in office.  You always hear how he liked to throw tantrums when things didn't go 100% his way and looks like that is probably more truth than fiction.

Re curation: it's cool that 'fake news' was something he popularised, coming first from a think-tank funded by Google people who wanted license to remove bad news sources.  Barry used it a month after the paper recommending such curation and first using the term was published (according to Sharyl Attkisson who isn't exactly a far-right ideologue: https://medium.com/newsvoice/sharyl-attkisson-the-left-invented-fake-news-afb5a8dea0d7).  Trump, whether knowingly or unknowingly, really defanged the phrase as rhetoric against non-MSM sources.

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #1701 on: November 06, 2018, 01:52:42 AM »
+14
"Fake News" was supposed to be the silver bullet that killed Breitbart and Fox News and Trump flipping it on them was a huge win.

Michael Obama's Miscarriage

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables Faggot Sasstronaut Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1702 on: November 09, 2018, 10:10:41 AM »
+6
nah im a
white wow

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1703 on: November 09, 2018, 10:27:59 AM »
+4
His name was Harry Anderson

Michael Obama's Miscarriage

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables Faggot Sasstronaut Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1704 on: November 09, 2018, 10:37:06 AM »
+9
https://nypost.com/2018/11/09/michelle-obama-reveals-her-miscarriage-heartbreak-turning-to-ivf/

michael obama confirmed man, couldnt even have his own kids
Are there any pictures of Michel pregnant?

not a single one exists. they had an actress portray him as pregnant once. there actually isn't a single photo of him at all from either of the years he was supposedly pregnant, last i checked. nor baby pictures of the children. there's no birth records for them on ancestry and similar sites, which is really weird for the family of public figures. one of them pulls news articles from 1998 and 2001 mentioning the children by name, that's the earliest record of their existence. there have also been conflicting stories from the obamas as to who delivered them. they're not very good at keeping their lies going.

i've found some links claiming to be baby/toddler pictures of the obama kids digging over the years but they're always sketchy links that 404 and get called shoops by the people commenting so who knows.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBeVJ9TFofM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBeVJ9TFofM</a>
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 10:54:58 AM by Michael Obama's Miscarriage »
nah im a
white wow

Irredeemable Forums Villain

• Domestic Threat
  • Crazed Anime Racist
    • blacked.com
    • Awards
« Reply #1705 on: November 09, 2018, 06:03:00 PM »
+5
Nigger, Tranny, and Fagot.

The trinity is complete.
Can someone please ID that fucking troon for me so I may begin twitter bullying him?

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1706 on: November 10, 2018, 10:35:12 AM »
+11

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.