;

Author Topic: Modern liberalism is a mental disorder  (Read 45773 times)

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: Modern liberalism is a mental disorder
« Reply #200 on: November 22, 2017, 10:45:23 AM »
+18
HEEBS WILL NOT DIVIDE US
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon old The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #201 on: November 22, 2017, 11:36:05 AM »
+6
HEEBS WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Idk, those khazzar milkers do a damn good job of subverting the goyim.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting. Lutheran Anonymous Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: November 22, 2017, 06:51:57 PM »
+18
Shitlibs have been doing this for years, and the disappearance of over a thousand Democrat seats still mystifies them.

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #203 on: November 22, 2017, 09:56:12 PM »
+1

:tuss:

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: November 23, 2017, 12:05:52 AM »
+20
That's a pretty good example for the Charlie can't meme thread.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #205 on: November 23, 2017, 04:11:20 AM »
+15
If you post that image on Reddit you will cause their servers to burst into flames with the amount of upvotes and semen pumping through the system all at once

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #206 on: November 23, 2017, 11:35:09 AM »
+5
That is one feminine fucking stride Trudeau's got

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Quieres comprar naranjas? Inshallah!
    • Awards
« Reply #207 on: November 23, 2017, 12:05:12 PM »
+10
Everyone in that pic looks super uncomfortable with the state of the world. Except Trudeau is completely oblivious

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Quieres comprar naranjas? Inshallah!
    • Awards
« Reply #208 on: November 23, 2017, 12:12:02 PM »
+7
His facial expression makes it seem like all that he's worried about is if his hair looks good

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #209 on: November 23, 2017, 01:28:30 PM »
+9
hey muslims, that was your prime opportunity to deliver a sign of friendship with a Truck of Peace offering

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #210 on: November 23, 2017, 01:59:16 PM »
+10
hey muslims, that was your prime opportunity to deliver a sign of friendship with a Truck of Peace offering

lol if you think Merkel would let a muslim within 20 miles of her location.  Muslims are for the plebs.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting. Lutheran Anonymous Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #211 on: November 23, 2017, 04:23:02 PM »
+10
Q: When is not okay with liberals to kill unborn babies? A: When global warming does it.

To the long list of bad things we are asked to believe are caused by global warming, we can now add stillbirth:

A handful of researchers in the United States, Canada, and elsewhere are methodically accumulating evidence suggesting that higher temperatures could be linked to a higher risk of premature births, stillbirths, or other negative pregnancy outcomes. The findings in each case, while compelling, still raise as many questions as they seem to answer, and all the researchers say that much more work needs to be done. But they also suggest that enough evidence has already surfaced to warrant increased scrutiny—particularly as global warming is expected to drive average temperatures ever upward over coming decades.

Shitlibs ought to be delighted, considering that according to their dogma, babies cause global warming. Maybe the Earth is killing babies to defend itself from temperatures fluctuating the way they always have and always will, regardless of whether progressives blame it on normal people not contributing their #FairShare to the eternal Cloward-Piven pyramid scheme.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #212 on: November 24, 2017, 05:05:51 PM »
+10
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MECcIJW67-M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MECcIJW67-M</a>

:stare:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #213 on: November 24, 2017, 07:56:54 PM »
+4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MECcIJW67-M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MECcIJW67-M</a>

The Wikipedia pages have been made into an easily-reposted hatefact infographic, but I'd like to see how Alexa handles questions about "Asian Nationalism", "Black Nationalism", and "White Nationalism".
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: November 25, 2017, 05:31:10 AM »
+17
"Jesus was a fictional character" vs "Muhammad was a great prophet" tells you all that you need to know about the people in charge of the project.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #215 on: November 25, 2017, 08:44:40 AM »
+12

Louder with Crowder is pretty hardcore.  Did you see the video where he and a friend had a contest to see how many niggers they could stomp in 24 hours?  Even I was uncomfortable seeing that (kind of).

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: November 25, 2017, 10:02:25 AM »
+6

GWARSH Crimes

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: November 25, 2017, 11:58:54 AM »
+19
My coworkers 21 year old  college drop out shitlib son reacts tot he word "Tranny" like my 1 year old reacts to the word "No" and it's pretty illuminating

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: November 25, 2017, 12:03:32 PM »
+9
My condolences on your coworker's loss.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #219 on: November 25, 2017, 12:21:40 PM »
+6

Louder with Crowder is pretty hardcore.  Did you see the video where he and a friend had a contest to see how many niggers they could stomp in 24 hours?  Even I was uncomfortable seeing that (kind of).
His name was Harry Anderson

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: November 25, 2017, 12:38:03 PM »
+11
My coworkers 21 year old  college drop out shitlib son reacts tot he word "Tranny" like my 1 year old reacts to the word "No" and it's pretty illuminating

How does he react to NIGGER TRANNY FAGGOT?

- Jordin Kare

jabba

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #221 on: November 25, 2017, 03:35:26 PM »
+3
How does he react to NIGGER TRANNY FAGGOT?
The whole "speech is violence" thing may actually be a respectable position to take when those three words, when spoken in sequence, can cause an aneurysm in the brains of most adolescents.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: November 30, 2017, 12:37:41 PM »
+13
In case you're wondering where the psychotic bile is coming from, Tim Wise is another ( ( (Jewish anti-racist activist) ) )

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: November 30, 2017, 02:39:50 PM »
+13
Alabama is something like 1/4 black. How exactly do you go about ~financially destroying white Alabama~ without fucking over their negros?

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #224 on: November 30, 2017, 02:53:04 PM »
+7
Ain't that a blast from the past. Wise has been peddling anti-white hatred marketed as anti-racism "activism" for nearly thirty years now. The current Clown World must feel like a long-awaited Utopia to him.