;

Author Topic: Dead Gay Reporter in Saudi Arabia  (Read 1088 times)

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Re: Dead Gay Reporter in Saudi Arabia
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2018, 11:13:46 AM »
+2
So how does Harry Potter fit into this whole situation? I can't make an analogy which makes it hard for me to understand the story.   :jesse:

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2018, 11:22:00 AM »
+5
I literally don't give a shit about anyone involved in this story.

It's one of those stories where you want everyone in it to die horribly.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2018, 12:05:20 PM »
+6
Hairy Muhammad and the Chamber of Pedophelia

Atop you probably have lots of experience w child raping so that’s the angle I took HTH

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2018, 06:11:15 PM »
+5
Harry Potter and the Death of Democracy

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Goon or Ex-Goon Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2018, 06:13:47 PM »
+7
What's funny to see now are boomers and libs pivoting from being bought by the Russians to that Trump is now a puppet of Saudi Arabia.

I've also seen boomers on social media claiming that Trump is raising gas prices on behalf of the Saudi's. I guess a few NPC's never got their firmware updated with new propaganda, so the  outdated, last decade "Republican President is Power is a Saudi puppet" loop routines will have to suffice. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2018, 06:29:29 PM »
+5
Not a puppet but a cuck for sure. Not that I give a shit about some sandnog getting chopped up but I sure was hoping it would be the thing that would shut us off from SA.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2018, 06:56:50 PM »
+8
Not a puppet but a cuck for sure. Not that I give a shit about some sandnog getting chopped up but I sure was hoping it would be the thing that would shut us off from SA.

lol murdering literal thousands of their own citizens for things like driving cars and drinking booze doesn't phase us one bit BUT OMG A REPORTER THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!111

PS - who would have thunk ASIP was an NPC :sad:

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2018, 07:24:41 PM »
+3
Read it again and again til you get it

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2018, 07:38:39 PM »
+7
Read it again and again til you get it

Sorry you're not an NPC.

Just a faggot.

asip

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2018, 07:43:47 PM »
+6
What is this some kind of hate forum?

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2018, 03:55:18 AM »
+10
Idgaf about some gay ass reporter but any reason to turn Saudi Arabia into glass is a good one.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2018, 06:29:59 AM »
+4
Unfortunately we really can't fully separate from Saudi Arabia. The sole reason we're allies with them is because there are far more suni countries than shia. Places like Jordan are suni and the entire reason we allied with them is strategic advantage, not that we share any major common beliefs.

In order to have a clean break there needs to be no purpose for the alliance to begin with, and there still very much is. It gives the US a larger foothold into africa and the middle east and we just allocated more resources into africa in order to combat the chinese expansion.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2018, 08:23:03 AM »
+5
Much like most 24/7 news stories, this also begins and ends with "Man dies in guaranteed death place." And the left's reaction is and always will be "Men should not have to die in guaranteed death place! Everyone should be welcome and happy in guaranteed death place! Guaranteed death place should not be a guaranteed death place!"

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2018, 04:36:17 PM »
+3
First we need to glass Iran
Then we nuke IraqiSyriastan
After that, nuke Israel

THEN we can send the camel fucking Saudis to their 72 virgin goats.

:geithner:

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Italian
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2018, 04:45:36 PM »
+14
Or we can just let Israel be overrun and never enter the Middle East again.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2018, 06:14:03 PM »
+4

The literal only chance of this happening is if the God Emperor gets a second term and somebody poisons all the motzo in DC.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2018, 08:21:55 PM »
+5

Believe it or not, I actually agree with this. Especially as we pretty much have oil/energy independence now.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2018, 08:59:25 PM »
+2

Believe it or not, I actually agree with this. Especially as we pretty much have oil/energy independence now.

Oy vey vat are ve to do?!? These goyim hordes headed to the land G-d himself promised us! Oh vell, I suppose we have no choice but to unleash our secret nuclear arsenal and destroy the vorld's supply of oil and goyim-controlled shipping lanes! A good thing we invested heavily in oil futures and all our *our* ships are safe in harbour!

Oh by the vay, ve now demand to be resettled in the lands we were run out of, specifically ze oil rich caucasus!

:jewrub: