;

Author Topic: Charlie Don't Meme  (Read 25804 times)

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge old United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
Re: Charlie Don't Meme
« Reply #225 on: July 13, 2018, 11:51:07 AM »
+2
They want to give everybug a chance to mark it on their calendar so they can go take selfies in front of it.

e: also gives plenty of prep time for self congratulation/back patting/fake unity, did you see what we did over in the UK today? (says the obese catlady HR rep in NJ)

astroturfing is a non-offensive lefty term, there's gotta be a shitlord equiv for that to apply to their side. hopefully inclcusively offensive to niggers trannies faggots.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 12:53:14 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

Irredeemable Forums Villain

• Domestic Threat
  • Crazed Anime Racist
    • blacked.com
    • Awards
« Reply #226 on: July 13, 2018, 01:49:00 PM »
+8
That egg-shaped Trump baby balloon is the epitome of modern British wit. 
Can someone please ID that fucking troon for me so I may begin twitter bullying him?

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #227 on: July 13, 2018, 01:53:05 PM »
+3
astroturfing is a non-offensive lefty term, there's gotta be a shitlord equiv for that to apply to their side. hopefully inclcusively offensive to niggers trannies faggots.

Slacktivism?
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: July 18, 2018, 09:00:14 PM »
+23
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/bjbn58/how-twitter-helps-leftists-like-alexandria-ocasio-cortez

Owning People Online Really Is the Left's Path to Victory

Progressive candidates need to meet their people where they live: on the web.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time Democrats owned people.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: July 18, 2018, 09:34:15 PM »
+22
I love that the Left thinks they're seasoned and surly internet warriors when they've spent nearly three years complaining about the intolerable cruelty and evil of alt-right nazis and Trump's twitter bants, another two kvetching about Gamergate and work hard to sneak into as many companies as possible to try to ban people who are "toxic."

Or in other words: the left? Winning by owning people online? Really? These people are going to win with better bantz?

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: July 19, 2018, 03:33:10 AM »
+12
 :reagan:

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: July 30, 2018, 09:52:11 PM »
+7

:thumbsdown:
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: July 30, 2018, 10:06:12 PM »
:pathetic:

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: July 30, 2018, 10:21:54 PM »
+3
It reflects their world view. You're either pure evil or pure good.
Come to think of it, that's why we never hear comparisons to Breaking Bad despite how popular it was

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: August 01, 2018, 07:24:23 PM »
+7
As seen on MPC:

In this case they're making the mistake of just shopping Trump into propaganda that was originally made in praise of the subject. Probably the work of a boomer/cuckservative, because it's Soviet propaganda instead of LITERALLY HITLER. This just makes him look powerful and authoritative, but with a hammer and sickle in the background because Russia. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: August 01, 2018, 07:32:36 PM »
+4
Dat mustache.    :allears:

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: August 01, 2018, 07:53:42 PM »
+8
I can't wait for the 2020 election season, there's so many factors in the air for a crushing leftist defeat and the fact that they can't comprehend Propaganda 101 principles is definitely gonna be part of it. I can't wait to see the "alt-left pepe" memes the luckless democrat schlub who gets the nom wastes his election chest on.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Mewwy Cwistmas
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: August 01, 2018, 09:49:50 PM »
+11
First Trump came for America and Made it Great Again.
Then he moved to Russia and made her Great Again.
When they came for me, it was too late,

Toot too, dipshits.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: October 11, 2018, 10:25:21 AM »
+20
If any of you somehow still haven't seen it kicking around yet, it looks like the 4chan "NPC" meme may shape up to be a killshot on the order of "cuckservative" to describe cookie cutter Leftists, and they're not happy about it.

This one is great because so far in responding to it they're doing the social and linguistic equivalent of screaming "I'M NOT GAY, I'M A FAGGOT" at anybody using it. All their anger and responses are recursive examples of NPC behavior.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: October 11, 2018, 10:28:59 AM »
+11

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #240 on: October 11, 2018, 11:34:18 AM »
+12
Outsmarted by bored teenagers on 4chan.

Again!

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Grenouille You can't know! Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #241 on: October 11, 2018, 12:05:28 PM »
+23

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Sasstronaut Boy Scout TNE Veteran The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #242 on: October 11, 2018, 02:04:21 PM »
+5
If any of you somehow still haven't seen it kicking around yet, it looks like the 4chan "NPC" meme may shape up to be a killshot on the order of "cuckservative" to describe cookie cutter Leftists, and they're not happy about it.

*dehumanize*

*dehumanize*

*dehumanize*
:stewart:

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #243 on: October 11, 2018, 02:21:04 PM »
+18
The people/party who has spent the last 5+ years dehumanizing the largest cohort of the United States is now whining about being dehumanized.

Can't make this shit up, folks

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry cold, dead hands Motorcyclist You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #244 on: October 11, 2018, 11:16:14 PM »
+8
Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: October 11, 2018, 11:42:07 PM »
+8

This one is great because so far in responding to it they're doing the social and linguistic equivalent of screaming "I'M NOT GAY, I'M A FAGGOT" at anybody using it. All their anger and responses are recursive examples of NPC behavior.

Being called NPCs is making them much madder than everything else we've been calling them for the last few years.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: October 12, 2018, 06:59:20 AM »
+5
I love this new meme, even if it’s based on faulty research. It describes liberal cucks world views so well as they believe everything they are told. The madder they get the more satisfying and effective it is  :allears:
His name was Harry Anderson

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: October 12, 2018, 07:38:58 AM »
NPC is another word for goyim

You've all become the jews now.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: October 12, 2018, 07:54:42 AM »
+6
Seriously though, are there any non-vegetative people in this world who don't have inner speech? I can't fathom the concept of not having inner speech. As in, your brain is totally cool with the sound of wind and mild tinnitus.

Edit: Wait, where the fuck did that non-inner speech joke study post go? Was that in this thread? Fuck it, happy Friday.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: October 12, 2018, 07:56:21 AM »
+12
My inner voice repeats nothing but racial slurs all day.