;

Author Topic: Charlie Don't Meme  (Read 24853 times)

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
Re: Charlie Don't Meme
« Reply #300 on: October 18, 2018, 04:48:08 PM »
+3
It's on /pol/ so who take it with a grain of salt, but supposedly the reason twitter banned it so quickly (while nobody had really heard about it/it died down) is that a lot of blue check mark accounts were retweeting the NPC meme account posts. Which to a human were not real sentiments, but to a bot it wouldn't be as clear.

Also they have to accept their views are so simplistic they can be seem like they are created by bots or admit that it is because they are using bots to spread them.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #301 on: October 18, 2018, 06:29:46 PM »
+11
It's on /pol/ so who take it with a grain of salt, but supposedly the reason twitter banned it so quickly (while nobody had really heard about it/it died down) is that a lot of blue check mark accounts were retweeting the NPC meme account posts. Which to a human were not real sentiments, but to a bot it wouldn't be as clear.

Also they have to accept their views are so simplistic they can be seem like they are created by bots or admit that it is because they are using bots to spread them.

Some of the best NPC Twitter accounts were literally just left-wing anti-Trump word salad, and they still got banned. Nothing "hateful" or anything even inside joke-y, just #RESIST DRUMPF IS NOT MY FASCIST PRESIDENT. People have posted screenshots of emails they got from Twitter about banned NPC accounts, and the "Reason:" field that normally explains what rule was violated is literally blank.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Libertarian Better dead than red 420 old cold, dead hands Scrooge The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #302 on: October 18, 2018, 06:38:30 PM »
+5
baste nationalist twitter removing the anti-maga spam.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #303 on: October 18, 2018, 10:14:02 PM »
+6
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/18/health/internet-memes-obesity-intl/index.html

ow, academics have told British lawmakers that internet memes may be contributing to the UK obesity crisis and doing harm to teenagers on a significant scale.
Memes carry dangerous health-related messages and make light of unhealthy eating habits, researchers from Loughborough University wrote in a letter sent to a British parliamentary committee.
"A substantial number of individuals on Twitter share health-related Internet memes, with both positive and negative messages," they wrote, noting that many "contain inappropriate material."

A picture of an overweight child with the caption "Free food? Count me in!" was sent along with the letter as an example of a meme the researchers found dangerous.
The academics were also concerned by a meme that created a human-like body from pictures of pizzas and hamburgers, with frankfurters used for limbs and a smiley-faced potato for a face.
The body was captioned "me" and placed alongside images of three well-defined bodies for comparison.

"The vast majority of sharers display little, if any, emotion when sharing these memes," the academics commented.

But HAES? That's beautiful and must be promoted!

:madgoon:

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #304 on: October 18, 2018, 11:41:43 PM »
+10
Ah yes, it's those darn memes that are making kids fat. Not unnecessary sugars in their overly processed food and a unbelievably sedentary lifestyle.

Nope, gotta be shitposts.

These researchers are brilliant. Tackling the food industry or encouraging kids to get off their dead asses is way harder that banning memes.

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #305 on: October 19, 2018, 03:46:36 AM »
Ah yes, it's those darn memes that are making kids fat. Not unnecessary sugars in their overly processed food and a unbelievably sedentary lifestyle.

These researchers are brilliant. Tackling the food industry or encouraging kids to get off their dead asses is way harder that banning memes.

I never got why anybody gave a crap about obesity (Alright, embezzlement.)

Fat fucks are gonna be fat fucks regardless of whatever you do.

It's a self solving problem. They eat themselves to death and their shit broken genes are never passed on.  :jesse:

♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
open-source jihad OFFICIAL YouTube intro!!! (CLICK HERE)
Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Motorcyclist Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #306 on: October 19, 2018, 06:22:36 AM »
+4

It's a self solving problem. They eat themselves to death and their shit broken genes are never passed on.  :jesse:

Uh, lots of fat people have kids, are you literally not of this earth?

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #307 on: October 19, 2018, 06:45:56 AM »

Uh, lots of fat people have kids, are you literally not of this earth?

Oh shit I forgot.  :stonk:

The only solution we need is cleansing with fire.

You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
open-source jihad OFFICIAL YouTube intro!!! (CLICK HERE)
Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #308 on: October 21, 2018, 12:08:53 PM »
+12

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #309 on: October 21, 2018, 03:29:45 PM »
+3
You could, sadly, make the exact same chart for people on /pol/
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #310 on: October 21, 2018, 05:17:49 PM »
+4

We're all NPC's, it's just a matter of how complex and varied the subroutines are.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #311 on: October 21, 2018, 05:25:58 PM »
+11

[/pol/]-->[Always Right]
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Tariq Aziz

• Domestic Threat
  • NOT AGAIN
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: October 22, 2018, 03:28:14 AM »
+5

We're all NPC's, it's just a matter of how complex and varied the subroutines are.

Speak for yourself. My spiritual complexities exceed the number of atoms in the known universe.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
    • Awards
« Reply #313 on: October 22, 2018, 04:47:15 AM »
+5

That goes against the Spirit of the Meme(tm) though.
What I was getting at is that self-described /pol/aks who pride themselves on QUESTIONING EVERYTHING are just as prone to dismissing things because they don't "feel" right as your average NPC. Yes, avoiding adjustments to your personal views and beliefs is human nature but at the same time we aren't fucking slaves to our feels. Otherwise we'd be niggers.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #314 on: October 22, 2018, 11:09:19 AM »
+3
 :alex: If 4chan autist are so simple then post the chart.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #315 on: October 22, 2018, 11:31:46 AM »
+17
 :tuss:
His name was Harry Anderson

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #316 on: October 22, 2018, 01:52:52 PM »
+14
Provided to me by an ~anonymous source~

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #317 on: October 22, 2018, 08:10:48 PM »
+3
Provided to me by an ~anonymous source~

Pack it in Drumpf...the Democrats haven't owned anyone like this since the 1860s. :smug:

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #318 on: October 29, 2018, 06:37:20 PM »
+12
This one has already been posted and mocked on The_Donald. Here's the new New Yorker cover:

So here we have what I can only assume is meant to be a mocking cartoon, even if it's lighthearted, where we have a smiling Donald Trump scaring away costumes depicting a murderous anarchist, a serial killer, and the devil himself. The message is meant to be DRUMPF IS EVEN SCARIER THAN MONSTERS, but showing him "Keep On Truckin'" strutting down the street while caricatures of evil flee at the sight of him is a swing and a miss.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #319 on: October 29, 2018, 07:12:08 PM »
+7
2 genders
2 scoops
2 terms
2 bags of candy

Edit: People pay $9/issue for that drivel?

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Libertarian Better dead than red 420 old cold, dead hands Scrooge The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #320 on: October 29, 2018, 10:56:09 PM »
+4
Generic non-labelled drawn candy that's perfectly recognizable as candy wasn't what the artist chose to include.

I'd even argue that generic lollipops like from the drs office in plain clear wrapper or even caramel apples and shit even though it's not really much of a halloween thing thing irl would be better to include in art, but yeah go ahead and paint pictures of plastic with words on them, maybe you can't actually read the words but you recognize them with their color scheme and they're all from one brand.

Oh and if you're wondering, yes, orange man bad #349921838 is actual art unlike your duck call show, bigots.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 11:10:24 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Metal Fan Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian old Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #321 on: October 30, 2018, 12:40:19 AM »
+6
This one has already been posted and mocked on The_Donald. Here's the new New Yorker cover:

So here we have what I can only assume is meant to be a mocking cartoon, even if it's lighthearted, where we have a smiling Donald Trump scaring away costumes depicting a murderous anarchist, a serial killer, and the devil himself. The message is meant to be DRUMPF IS EVEN SCARIER THAN MONSTERS, but showing him "Keep On Truckin'" strutting down the street while caricatures of evil flee at the sight of him is a swing and a miss.

It's not just a swing and a miss, they actually made a meme FOR our side.  The cartoon is so bad, it is actually hilariously an extremely pro Trump ad since it shows Trump scaring away all of the monsters.  That is worse than the "TESTOSTERONE" Trump ad that had some huge jacked dude as the pro Trump guy.

How is the left this bad at memes?

Tariq Aziz

• Domestic Threat
  • NOT AGAIN
    • Awards
« Reply #322 on: October 30, 2018, 03:51:53 AM »
+5
I'm really thinking about buying that rag just for the cover. AAA+++ for totally missing the point and intent of satire, mister The New Yorker artist man.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #323 on: October 30, 2018, 07:49:32 AM »
+3
The devil is Isreal, Guy Fawkes is France's immigration policy and Scream monster is Merkel, all being chased out of an upscale, colonial neighborhood. Black cat that's scared and threatened is Kim Jong-Un. Bat in the sky is the midterms. Candy is government subsidies. Open road/nobody else really around is his lack of opposition.

There's just no way to spin it, in their favor, but I really appreciate how it shines a light on left-wing cowardice. "It's ok to be scared" has always been a left-wing virtue, but as of late, it's gotten to a point where fear is encouraged and anyone feared by anyone else is automatically bad/evil, regardless of reason/substance.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 08:09:40 AM by blasting_asshole »

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
    • Awards
« Reply #324 on: October 30, 2018, 08:19:04 AM »
+2
Even if you try to understand the image from a leftie perspective it doesn't seem to make much sense or have any punch. Okay, so Trump scares children, is that the message here? He doesn't though. Even if he did, so what? Kids are scared of all kinds of shit.