;

Author Topic: Charlie Don't Meme  (Read 24848 times)

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: Charlie Don't Meme
« Reply #325 on: October 30, 2018, 09:25:27 AM »
+3
Even if you try to understand the image from a leftie perspective it doesn't seem to make much sense or have any punch. Okay, so Trump scares children, is that the message here? He doesn't though. Even if he did, so what? Kids are scared of all kinds of shit.

That can't really be the message either, though, right? Because to me it looks like a kid wearing a Trump mask scaring other kids - the clothes are too big and baggy like a kid wearing one of his dad's suits for the costume, and he's trick-or-treating. So Trump scares some kids? WHOA, STAND BACK AMERICA, HARD-HITTING POLITICAL CARTOONIST COMING THROUGH.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #326 on: October 30, 2018, 09:27:09 AM »
+4
Maybe it's supposed to imply that Trump is scarier than any other monsters? :jesse:
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Generation Identitaire Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry old Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #327 on: October 30, 2018, 10:07:19 AM »
+5
Maybe it's supposed to imply that Trump is scarier than any other monsters? :jesse:

Which also doesn't make sense because that doesn't actually make fun of Trump supporters or Trump himself since they would all go "yes we like that he is like that."  Normally political ads are supposed to make fun of the other side such that they other sides knows it, but this actually empowers the other side.  It's honestly amazing.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #328 on: October 30, 2018, 10:54:15 AM »
+4
This one has already been posted and mocked on The_Donald. Here's the new New Yorker cover:

So here we have what I can only assume is meant to be a mocking cartoon, even if it's lighthearted, where we have a smiling Donald Trump scaring away costumes depicting a murderous anarchist, a serial killer, and the devil himself. The message is meant to be DRUMPF IS EVEN SCARIER THAN MONSTERS, but showing him "Keep On Truckin'" strutting down the street while caricatures of evil flee at the sight of him is a swing and a miss.

It's not just a swing and a miss, they actually made a meme FOR our side.  The cartoon is so bad, it is actually hilariously an extremely pro Trump ad since it shows Trump scaring away all of the monsters.  That is worse than the "TESTOSTERONE" Trump ad that had some huge jacked dude as the pro Trump guy.

How is the left this bad at memes?

Maybe the artist is actually an undercover shitlord?  :umberto:

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #329 on: October 30, 2018, 03:53:33 PM »
+4
This one has already been posted and mocked on The_Donald. Here's the new New Yorker cover:

So here we have what I can only assume is meant to be a mocking cartoon, even if it's lighthearted, where we have a smiling Donald Trump scaring away costumes depicting a murderous anarchist, a serial killer, and the devil himself. The message is meant to be DRUMPF IS EVEN SCARIER THAN MONSTERS, but showing him "Keep On Truckin'" strutting down the street while caricatures of evil flee at the sight of him is a swing and a miss.

It's not just a swing and a miss, they actually made a meme FOR our side.  The cartoon is so bad, it is actually hilariously an extremely pro Trump ad since it shows Trump scaring away all of the monsters.  That is worse than the "TESTOSTERONE" Trump ad that had some huge jacked dude as the pro Trump guy.

They are mostly an elaborate computer algorithm. This thing has been in development too long there is no way they can back haul memes into it. You say how long the gay update took and they are still working out the bugs in that one.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #330 on: October 30, 2018, 07:37:49 PM »
+5

A couple of times during the presidential race some of us were like 95% convinced there had to be at least one of Our Guys working within the Hillary campaign. On top of all the incompetence and corruption, I mean.
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Junkers Ju 888

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #331 on: November 01, 2018, 08:29:37 AM »
+4

A couple of times during the presidential race some of us were like 95% convinced there had to be at least one of Our Guys working within the Hillary campaign. On top of all the incompetence and corruption, I mean.

Being a commercial artist means giving your employer what they want, and (sometimes) giving it to them nice and hard.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #332 on: November 03, 2018, 05:05:01 AM »
+13

:tuss:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 05:11:02 AM by Franzo »

Reeeeeeee

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #333 on: November 03, 2018, 07:53:12 AM »
+16
Enrolled?

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #334 on: November 03, 2018, 10:56:28 AM »
+9
Those poor elderly seven foot tall soldiers who enrolled in the Army, being sent to fight in Border Mexico.

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #335 on: November 03, 2018, 11:05:46 AM »
+11
Enrolled?

That's how out-of-touch with reality these people are. They don't know what enlistment is and probably know fuck all about an officer's commission to boot.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #336 on: November 03, 2018, 12:59:06 PM »
+12
Can't they even keep their stereotypes straight? You're telling me some racist piece of shit joins the oppression factory that is the army to light up ragheads and he sulks when he's ordered to mow down beaners?

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #337 on: November 03, 2018, 01:08:10 PM »
+11
Can't they even keep their stereotypes straight? You're telling me some racist piece of shit joins the oppression factory that is the army to light up ragheads and he sulks when he's ordered to mow down beaners?

not too long ago the left cartoons were about soldiers not wanting to fight in the middle east because they signed up to defend america. 'no blood for oil!'

now they don't want to protect the border?

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #338 on: November 03, 2018, 02:15:20 PM »
+3

link me

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #339 on: November 03, 2018, 02:24:54 PM »
+16

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #340 on: November 03, 2018, 04:15:41 PM »
+4

Shop his shirt to make it pink and his shirt say “ouch”
His name was Harry Anderson

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #341 on: November 05, 2018, 10:22:27 AM »
+3

Soldier 1: "I enrolled to fight in the middle east."
... (long pause)
Soldier 2: "Not the midterms."

This reads like a fabric softener commercial.

Person 1: "I wanted extra softness and comfort in my bath towels."
...(Long pause as person A holds the nice, soft towel to their face)
Person 2: "That's why you use a scoop of Downy, in each load!"

I really appreciate how they have to label everything all super obvious. It's like their own version of extensive code comments for someone who isn't familiar with programing.

Big ol American flag instead of soldiers who are wearing the US Army uniform, of which regulation allows for a US flag patch, just below the name tag.

"Border Mexico" instead of taking 20 more minutes to draw a US/Mexico border checkpoint or fence.

The left can't human, let alone meme.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 10:29:31 AM by blasting_asshole »

Irredeemable Forums Villain

• Domestic Threat
  • Crazed Anime Racist
    • blacked.com
    • Awards
« Reply #342 on: November 05, 2018, 01:59:38 PM »
+16
Can someone please ID that fucking troon for me so I may begin twitter bullying him?

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #343 on: November 07, 2018, 09:31:54 AM »
+6
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #344 on: November 07, 2018, 01:31:33 PM »
+2
I think I've heard Laura Ingraham use "the bad orange man" on her radio show.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian 420 Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian The Gentry Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #345 on: November 07, 2018, 01:48:56 PM »
+3

Redditors are not happy about new repub ok gov kevin stitt