;

Author Topic: 2018 Primaries - Teaching Nigger How to Congress  (Read 6906 times)

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards Fascist Anonymous Deplorables You can't know!
    • server
    • Awards
Re: 2018 Primaries - Teaching Nigger How to Congress
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2017, 09:43:47 PM »
+5
Trump won Indiana by 19 points. Joe needs to find another job.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB9l93fPDbc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB9l93fPDbc</a>

« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 09:54:19 PM by Duwango »

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2017, 10:00:09 PM »
+16
The remaining white Democrat politicians are running off the decades-old vapors of being the working class political party.  Drumpf the Orange Cheeto Hitler has done more to preserve and grow working class jobs in the last eight months than the Democrats have done in 40 years.  Working class whites have noticed and moved on, leaving faggots like Joe Donnelly's ass flapping in the wind.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2017, 09:05:40 AM »
+5
Massachusetts is gonna boil down to Charlie Baker vs Briana Wu

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2017, 09:08:30 AM »
+14
Having Briana Wu running for political office is proof that Clown World is an alternate dimension trying to merge with ours, like Ghostbusters or something. Clearly Briana Wu is The Gate, or one of them at least.

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2017, 02:33:18 PM »
+4
Massachusetts is gonna boil down to Charlie Baker vs Briana Wu

Charlie should just switch parties and get it over with.

The worst type of Romney lite neo-con.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2017, 02:53:26 PM »
+3
Whatever, it's an R in Massachusetts. Neocon betacuck is about as good as it can possibly get for us.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2017, 03:57:40 PM »
+3
Joe Manchin is up for re-election in 2018. He has a Democratic challenger but she's called herself a "coal miner's daughter" which isn't really the best way to try to win over healthy support in Charleston. I doubt any of his Republican challengers can take him in the general, either.

I doubt Manchin has anything to worry about, but would be pretty hilarious if he flipped to an R just like the governor.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2017, 04:46:10 PM »
+14
Joe Manchin is up for re-election in 2018. He has a Democratic challenger but she's called herself a "coal miner's daughter" which isn't really the best way to try to win over healthy support in Charleston. I doubt any of his Republican challengers can take him in the general, either.

I doubt Manchin has anything to worry about, but would be pretty hilarious if he flipped to an R just like the governor.
Better than being a coal burners daughter  :colbert:
His name was Harry Anderson

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2017, 06:24:40 PM »
+2

Manchin shat his bed when he paraded around with Planned Parenthood not long ago. Just a few attack ads will be enough to flounder his re-election prospects.

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2017, 06:27:25 PM »
+4
Having Briana Wu running for political office is proof that Clown World is an alternate dimension trying to merge with ours, like Ghostbusters or something. Clearly Briana Wu is The Gate, or one of them at least.

I'd take Briana Wu over Fauxcahontas any day and I doubt this is even remotely an exclusive opinion. At least Wu has the benefit of being a lolcow who never ceases to amuse us. Fauxcahontas has been a sad abominable creature since day 1.

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Inshallah! Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2017, 05:36:26 PM »
+8
Whatever, it's an R in Massachusetts. Neocon betacuck is about as good as it can possibly get for us.

I agree with you, but at the same time I wonder if it's really true. I supposed a shitty neocon would at least be opposed to the more outlandish shit lefties will push in when they hold power, but still like, for example I was watching this vid of a recent Bill Maher show:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvZTK6H8ZuE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvZTK6H8ZuE</a>

Play it from 2:10 onwards, can't get it set to a specific time using the BBcode. This guy points out how he "couldn't even pass a healthcare bill!" as proof that Trump is inefficient even with the entire congress at his beck and call. Of course, to anyone remotely paying attention, this is an obvious falsehood and is often spouted by the same people who two seconds later will start saying shit like "Thank god for John McCain.. MAVERICK, hell yea! he's got a heart!" and all the other R's who are obstructing Trump. They see in real time "his" party being full of snakes who will obstruct him at every turn, even as he does the things they've been bitching and screaming about for EIGHT YEARS without taking any action at all. And from that, they conclude Trump is such a poor leader he can't pass a bill his entire party is supporting him on.

They must just be being dishonest, they can't be serious. Either they are experiencing so much cognitive dissonance over the shame of being wrong that they can't realize they are using literal paradoxes as arguments, or they are just lying for the sake of it. GOP obstruction of the Trump agenda shows just how corrupt our government is, nothing more. They have not shut up about Obamacare ever since it came into being, and now that there is talk of fixing it, they suddenly are refusing to budge. Hmmm intredasting...

Anyways what I was trying to say is I wonder if it is better or worse to elect a shitlib or a RINO. The shitlib will oppose Trump and it will be blatant. The RINO will subtly do it, and the whole time the media will celebrate them and use it to try and convince people that Trump can't unify his own party. Overall though, it probably is better to get the red guy elected no matter what. Even if their tenure in office is a complete shitshow, it seems to drive shitlibs insane to see virtually the entire country shifting red, and some of our greatest wins have come from Liberals becoming stressed out and unhinged and doing/saying shit they'll regret.

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Fucked a lesbian Drinkin' and Postin' Jesuit
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2017, 12:54:19 AM »
+6
Dems have already abandoned their hopes to capture one of their key House targets in 2018, NY-27  :reagan:

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2017, 02:47:52 AM »
+2
Dems have already abandoned their hopes to capture one of their key House targets in 2018, NY-27  :reagan:

What's the story with that? This Erin Cole chick dropping out? Lel. It's good to see them demoralized.

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2017, 04:02:14 AM »
+9
To answer Graphs' :888: post:

As awful as the Republican national "leadership" is, America looks at the modern Democrat party and all they see is perpetually aggrieved special interest groups viciously attacking the core population. Dixiecrats, New Dealers and old-school hippies are long gone and they're not coming back because there is literally nothing tying the party together beyond Olympics Oppression.

Chad McNormalfag cannot imagine putting such hot-garbage dumpster hatred and quantum-level chemistry psychosis in charge of anything, much less the country. One Kenyan was enough. Hollywood effeminate jackasses in particular are the Democrat Party’s worst nightmare come to life, the most unappealing spokespeople imaginable.

One of the faggots in that video regurgitates the "muh hilldawg won the popular vote" lie again. Like I said a few days ago, Redditors conveniently ignore the fact "muh popular vote" did nothing to even address the 1000+ seats in state legislatures, governor's mansions and Congress that Dems lost throughout the entirety of Barry Obongo's presidency.

What we currently have is a still-shrinking and very coastal Democrat Party. Even in California where they control literally everything, they still couldn't pass single-payer and they are silencing literally everyone for daring to speak out against gas tax increase.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/09/21/collapse-time-magazines-brutal-deep-dive-into-the-ever-shrinking-and-regional-d-n2384733

Say what you will about the Republicans – they have problems too – but at least they’re a national party.

For all his faults, Trump was able to virtually get the entire GOP base to vote for him in 2016. The GOP controls Congress, the presidency, two-thirds of the governorships, and 69/99 state legislatures.

They’re at the apex of their power.

As the GOP licked their wounds and learned from their 2008 and 2012 defeats, the Democrats, smug, content, and insufferable, felt they had advantage for the next generation. They would run the table on national elections due to demographic shifts.

Then, Hillary Clinton torpedoed that whole narrative. Time magazine delved into the state of the party, its hit to the mouth after Trump’s win, and noted that things look grim for this regional, shrinking party.

As many other, including here, have noted – the Democrats have no leader, no message, dismal fundraising, and seem to be on the brink of civil war over issues on what actually makes one a Democrat.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2017, 08:10:27 AM »
+6
Typically the incumbent party loses seats in the midterms.  This may be one of those few instances where the incumbent party actually makes gains overall.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2017, 09:31:28 AM »
+5
There is no Democratic party, it's just Trump vs establishment(swamp) Republicans.
His name was Harry Anderson

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2017, 02:28:21 PM »
+16
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2017, 07:17:58 PM »
+5
I have been slacking on my list, I'll get back to it soon. In the mean time here is a good cross-post from MPC regarding strategy when contacting your local reps:

Quote from: Unshaven and working from home in cargo shorts
I've been speaking with a friend of mine who works for a representative at the state level. He had a few tips about pressuring legislators that I'll share. Some of these are obvious, some less so.

- Letters > phone calls > emails > faxes. Quote: "I could put our fax machine over a shredder and even my cuck boss would laugh, and he wouldn't have me move it either." For an email or fax to matter at all, it must be original and not a form.

- If you are outside of their district, they don't care what you think. One of their staffers will check your contact information from a big database--even the lowly state legislator's offices have these, and the federal congressmen have really good ones with very detailed voter info. They tend to be good at identifying shysters. Don't waste your time anyone outside of your district.

- You can always say you voted for a legislator because of Issue A (for example, their claimed support for veteran's rights is a reason a Republican might have voted for a  Democrat), but Issue B (immigration) is much more important and will have you actively campaigning against him if he votes for it.

- Getting a group together to write letters is probably the most potent thing you can do. Only one person has to actually type up the letters if the others sign them. But there's a good chance of a letter getting a response, so don't send letters in other people's names without their knowledge or the staffers will smell a rat and you've hurt the issue. (Yes, this is something I've heard people suggest.)

- If you are getting a group to write/call, doing it as part of a safe or powerful constituency (veterans, gun owners, etc) enhances the effect. If you have some pull in the community, don't be shy about mentioning it.

- You don't need a long letter or phone call, just pound out a quick one focusing on the points that matter. Use Trump's rhetoric to make it quick and easy. Also helpful is to do a check of the legislator's page for their campaign promises, and call them out on them.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2017, 12:59:30 AM »
+1
Typically the incumbent party loses seats in the midterms.  This may be one of those few instances where the incumbent party actually makes gains overall.
All this talk is pretty similar to 2008 when Obama won, but the Democrats are in just such disarray it's really hard to think they can manage anything at this point. Pelosi is basically their only identifiable leader.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2017, 01:49:41 AM »
+4
Pelosi is basically their only identifiable leader.

And I'm not even sure our top forensic scientists could identify that cadaver.

jabba

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2017, 02:11:19 AM »
+3
I hate to jinx it, but if Trump was able to recognize a once in a century chance to destroy both of America's political dynasties, maybe he'll also recognize a once in a century chance to destroy both of America's political parties. If Trump runs a few candidates in 2018 on a new party and they win any seats at all, they could be set up to sweep in 2020. He's already effectively acting as an independent -- the cost to him would be 2 years of not getting any shit done (since if you think obstruction is bad now, imagine if there is a T party taking up a few seats in congress) but then basically could control the entire government for 4 years.

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2017, 03:43:26 AM »
+5
All this talk is pretty similar to 2008 when Obama won, but the Democrats are in just such disarray it's really hard to think they can manage anything at this point. Pelosi is basically their only identifiable leader.

Dems are pouring what little chips they have in the hands of (AGAIN) the same Pizza Media that destroyed their political fortunes. They still think the grossly overpaid affirmative action eunuchs have enough sway to re-create the 2006-era "Progressivism is the future" fad.

It won't.

Barry's 8-year administration was wasted on infighting between two never-been "legacies" that were dismantled by Orange Drumpf Hitler in a matter of months, and even then, it really could've gone either way. The DNC emails again are pretty much the apogee of modern liberalism. Even one of the Rothschilds' inbreds got exposed with practically no effort.

Shitlibs everywhere are still looking for someone/something other than themselves to blame for Hillary’s loss in 2016. Beta "males", cucks, mentally retarded harpies and brainwashed SJW shitheads. Parasites all of them. No integrity. No loyalty. Normal people now live for watching these fuckers eat each other alive.

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2017, 10:16:47 PM »
+5
Roy Moore beats Luther Strange.

It was dumb for Trump to back Strange over Moore but that's one more of our guys who are going to the Senate.

Trigger Word: Everything

• Unperson
  • Always someone triggered but no one's getting shot
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2017, 10:43:32 PM »
+1
Roy Moore beats Luther Strange.

This is a HUGE loss for Drumpfh because, uh,  reasons...

:myecred:
Shit. I guess this has helped me realize my privilege even more. So that's some good come out of it.
I feel so sad for all the people who don't have a supportive environment even like SA.

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2017, 11:50:57 PM »
+6
It was dumb for Trump to back Strange over Moore

Not really. Trump's deliberately token "endorsement" of Strange was his own subtle way of telling the establishment neocon boomers to fuck off and quit trying to rely on him to carry them everywhere.