;

Author Topic: The Piss Dossier, FISA courts, FBI/DOJ/DNI and "The Big Ugly" over the horizon  (Read 26516 times)

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
I never saw that before. And now I wish I could forget it. But I won't be able to. Ever.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
^^ the face you make when your wife finds out you've been having an affair via shitlord 4chan reporting

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful TNE Veteran United Statesian Sasstronaut Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
The Face of the Deep State, who knows better than us and wants to choose who leads us for us.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful TNE Veteran United Statesian Sasstronaut Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
I wonder if Mueller has actually started to believe his own bullshit? Like is he sitting there surrounded by mountains of printed tweets, under yarn strung across the room to various pushpins on photos and documents, cackling that he's ALMOST FOUND THE TRUTH!!

DNC Operative: "You're doing great Robert, you just keep throwing this stuff out there, whatever you can make up to get this guy out of the White House."

Mueller: "NOOO, it;s all REAL! I HAVE ALMOST FOUND THE SECRET! ANY DAY NOW!"