;

Author Topic: The Toll Booth  (Read 6742 times)

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: The Toll Booth
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2017, 09:40:47 PM »
Also, how on earth can you shoot an 11 month old?  :stare:
You don't lead 'em so much.

Dat boomer senility
I started to post it and a meeting started. Then I hit post later without looking to see what was new. The struggle is real.

Was it a meeting to discuss the advantages of a reverse mortgage?

Why would he need one of those? He's still collecting his tontine.

Golden Globe Award Winner Tom Selleck and star of TV's Law & Order Senator Fred Thompson endorse reverse mortgages.

Who do tontines got? Paul Harvey? Lawrence Welk? Not even Art Linkletter? Shows what people in "the know" think of tontines.  :colbert:

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2018, 06:51:09 PM »
+9
http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2018/01/16/carolina-panthers-employee-murders-children-commits-suicide-shocking-bridge-jump/

She decided to self pay at the toll and killed her mocha mistakes before ending her own life.

Of course the white grandparents and the black father each have their own GoFundMe.  Gotta get paid!

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2018, 08:01:30 PM »
+10
http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2018/01/16/carolina-panthers-employee-murders-children-commits-suicide-shocking-bridge-jump/

She decided to self pay at the toll and killed her mocha mistakes before ending her own life.

Of course the white grandparents and the black father each have their own GoFundMe.  Gotta get paid!

So she killed a coalburner and two niggers? Sounds like someone's quite the race warrior.

Megalodon of Mudsharks

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian KURWA The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2018, 08:33:57 PM »
+9
Hmmm, the article called the nog "the children's father" instead of "her husband". What a surprising development.  :adam:

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2018, 08:37:53 PM »
+3
EDIT: wrong thread.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist old Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2018, 01:55:46 AM »
+10
With the way that black/white mixed children always look like blacks, only with slighty less dark skin tone, you would think fewer white women would want to have mongrels like that but funnily enough it doesn't seem to deter many of them.

But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2018, 03:07:01 AM »
+11
With the way that black/white mixed children always look like blacks, only with slighty less dark skin tone, you would think fewer white women would want to have mongrels like that but funnily enough it doesn't seem to deter many of them.

You assume that these women are capable of thinking nine months in advance.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2018, 10:17:07 AM »
+7
https://saboteur365.wordpress.com/tag/christina-treadway/

If this guy doesn't have an account here I would be surprised.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2018, 11:14:08 AM »
+8

Invite him
His name was Harry Anderson

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2018, 07:44:38 PM »
+11

Interesting.  Koala's March still makes this woman look like Wesley Snipes in comparison tho.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2018, 12:20:52 PM »
+17

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Deplorables Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2018, 05:29:59 PM »
+6

Two niglets and a nigger for one white guy? Unfortunate for the man, but I think society won this one.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2018, 07:25:16 PM »
+4
http://fox6now.com/2018/01/31/ex-nba-player-rasual-butler-wife-killed-in-violent-high-speed-crash-in-california/

This is Leah LaBelle: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leah_LaBelle

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2018, 07:41:17 PM »
+7
Absolutely nothing of value was lost.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Libertarian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2018, 08:28:16 PM »
+2
Why does his tamer in that pic have black legs?

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2018, 06:34:49 PM »
+9
https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/03/belgium-in-shock-afghan-migrant-brutally-murders-young-mother-and-her-children-find-her/

A 27-year-old Belgian mother of two has been stabbed to death in her home in the Belgian city of Herentals. The woman had a new relationship with an Afghan man, who has been arrested while he was on the run.

The horrible events took place during the night of Monday to Tuesday. A local resident saw a car speeding through the street after someone left the house near 4:30 am.

Around 9:00 am the woman’s two young daughters, aged 4 and 7, were walking in pyamas through the streets and alarmed one of the neighbours.

The neighbour, called Brend, says the girls told him their “mother was laying on the floor in a pool of blood”. The man tried to help the woman, but came too late. “I will never forget this image and the helplessness of the children”, he said.

According to the public prosecutor’s office the suspect was arrested in the province of Limburg. “The woman has been found dead in her house and violence took place”, they said.

The Afghan isn’t the father of the children and the woman had no contact with her ex-husband. The two girls have been put in foster care.

Took a little bit of digging to get some names: https://www.hln.be/regio/herentals/eleanore-herdacht-met-ballonnen-en-doedelzakken~ac6bb14b/

About 200 friends and family members released balloons at the Grote Markt in Herentals in memory of the 27-year-old Eleanore De Strijcker. The 22-year-old suspect Babur Y. from Herentals was arrested by the investigating judge in Turnhout on the charge of murder. The suspect will appear before the council chamber today.

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2018, 06:39:18 PM »
+7

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2018, 08:05:56 PM »
+5
The future is female!
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2018, 07:06:12 AM »
+3
Whew, at least she didn't get shot

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2018, 06:38:30 PM »
+7
Here's a funnier entry: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5572029/Victim-Marsden-Brisbane-botched-murder-suicide-miraculously-survives-stabbed-14-times.html

All of the pictures crack me up in the article but here's my favorite: