;

Author Topic: The Toll Booth  (Read 7951 times)

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
Re: The Toll Booth
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2018, 09:54:07 AM »
+6
UK's favorite coalburner, Katie Piper's attacker and ex boyfriend is to be released soon from his sentence for administering a pour of goblin juice to her face, and she fears the possibility of retaliation. Let's hope he gets the job done this second time around!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/katie-piper-acid-attack-prison-release-stefan-sylvestre-bbc-strictly-come-dancing-a8497286.html

a refresher if anyone doesn't remember her

That crosses a line for me. No one deserves that level of dis-figuration...man that's fucking harsh.

Getrag 6sp Manual Tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2018, 10:08:12 AM »
+16
That crosses a line for me. No one deserves that level of dis-figuration...man that's fucking harsh.

the nigger had been convicted prior to this incident for throwing boiling water in a man's face. before paying another groid to melt her face off, two weeks after meeting the nigger it had beaten her, stabbed her, raped her, and threatened to cut her throat + rope her. she continued to burn the coal after this incident leading to the acid attack and since having her face melted off she has taken every opportunity to virtue signal about how his race, religion, and culture had nothing to do at all with what happened to it it was just a random act of violence. constantly, loudly, for years. although i understand that she is just stupid, her actions have enabled a similar fate for human women, sometimes even in random acts that aren't targeting coalburners. i see her as partially responsible for every acid attack against a white woman in the uk beginning the first moment she made a political statement about it.

TDOTR can't come sooner.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 10:16:07 AM by Nah Im A White Guy »
nah im a
white wow

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2018, 10:13:20 AM »
+2

the nigger had been convicted prior to this incident for throwing boiling water in a man's face. before paying another groid to melt her face off, two weeks after meeting the nigger it had beaten her, stabbed her, raped her, and threatened to cut her throat + rope her. she continued to burn the coal after this incident leading to the acid attack and since having her face melted off she has taken every opportunity to virtue signal about how his race, religion, and culture had nothing to do at all with what happened to it it was just a random act of violence. constantly, loudly, for years. the excuses this wretched coalburner has made for the groids has enabled the continuance of these attacks, and i say this because she really is at the forefront of the virtue signaling.

TDOTR can't come sooner.

Sounds like a broken woman in an abusive relationship. It's fucking sad. Bet her head is so messed up that she blames herself.

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2018, 05:42:14 PM »
+9

the nigger had been convicted prior to this incident for throwing boiling water in a man's face. before paying another groid to melt her face off, two weeks after meeting the nigger it had beaten her, stabbed her, raped her, and threatened to cut her throat + rope her. she continued to burn the coal after this incident leading to the acid attack and since having her face melted off she has taken every opportunity to virtue signal about how his race, religion, and culture had nothing to do at all with what happened to it it was just a random act of violence. constantly, loudly, for years. the excuses this wretched coalburner has made for the groids has enabled the continuance of these attacks, and i say this because she really is at the forefront of the virtue signaling.

TDOTR can't come sooner.

Sounds like a broken woman in an abusive relationship. It's fucking sad. Bet her head is so messed up that she blames herself.

uh huh yeah that's what it is astute observation
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Getrag 6sp Manual Tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2018, 07:12:27 PM »
+7

TDOTR can't come sooner.

an entire generation of educated/white women are gaslit to an extreme degree and it's one of the few questions i feel like i genuinely don't have an answer for to this day. regardless, it's fucking tragic.
nah im a
white wow

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Boy Scout United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2018, 07:17:10 PM »
+7

TDOTR can't come sooner.

an entire generation of educated/white women are gaslit to an extreme degree and it's one of the few questions i feel like i genuinely don't have an answer for to this day. regardless, it's fucking tragic.

Women on the whole are sheep and follow strong male leadership.  They get it from one source or another, so the appeal of foreigners and niggers (besides fuckyoudadism) is the utter disdain they have for women and their unapologetic attitudes. Muslims in particular for some bizarre reason. Probably the strong cultural identity coupled with single minded supremacist views.

Getrag 6sp Manual Tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2018, 07:26:24 PM »
+6

TDOTR can't come sooner.

Women on the whole are sheep and follow strong male leadership.  They get it from one source or another, so the appeal of foreigners and niggers (besides fuckyoudadism) is the utter disdain they have for women and their unapologetic attitudes. Muslims in particular for some bizarre reason. Probably the strong cultural identity coupled with single minded supremacist views.

yeah like all issues it boils down to "gas the kikes and send the nogs back home" but i wish i had an answer for what can be done about this existing generation which their fathers and families and communities failed. things we can do today, in this multicultural hellscape. it can be reversed and changed in the future but i fear we have created something that will eventually manifest in an even uglier fashion than the boomer generation.
nah im a
white wow

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2018, 08:02:29 AM »
+7

TDOTR can't come sooner.

Your relationship with the UK government.

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

armchair nazi

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: August 25, 2018, 12:50:39 PM »
+5
Samantha El Hassani, an American woman
:okaysure:

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Californian old cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: August 25, 2018, 01:21:27 PM »
+2
Samantha El Hassani, an American woman
:okaysure:

She's a Paper American, for sure.

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: August 25, 2018, 02:17:00 PM »
+7
she's white she married a muslim nobody fucking reads anything here

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: August 25, 2018, 02:19:15 PM »
+7
srsly why the fuck would I post this in the coal toll thread

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: August 25, 2018, 02:24:15 PM »
+5

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: August 25, 2018, 03:21:49 PM »
+3

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2018, 05:47:12 PM »
+5
https://www.wesh.com/article/3-arrested-in-execution-style-killing-of-deltona-veteran-shot-on-veterans-day-deputies-say/23010127

not really sure what the girl's involvement is here but she's neither the mastermind nor the triggerman and is now facing the death penalty for her troubles

walrus rape strategy

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry KURWA cold, dead hands Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2018, 09:01:38 PM »
+4
https://www.wesh.com/article/3-arrested-in-execution-style-killing-of-deltona-veteran-shot-on-veterans-day-deputies-say/23010127

not really sure what the girl's involvement is here but she's neither the mastermind nor the triggerman and is now facing the death penalty for her troubles

From the name and picture she looks like a beaner or mixed, so not quite as bad as if it was a true huwhite.

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Texan TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! United Statesian Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Something Wonderful TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: October 09, 2018, 03:06:19 PM »
+4
Toll thoroughly paid https://www.foxnews.com/us/tennessee-man-killed-girlfriend-by-repeatedly-running-over-her-with-car-hitting-her-with-brick-witnesses-say

Do they ever do anything like this when they're married to black women? This seems to me to be only when it's a black guy married to a White chick.

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon White Chick old Libertarian United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: October 09, 2018, 06:48:05 PM »
+13
Toll thoroughly paid https://www.foxnews.com/us/tennessee-man-killed-girlfriend-by-repeatedly-running-over-her-with-car-hitting-her-with-brick-witnesses-say

Do they ever do anything like this when they're married to black women? This seems to me to be only when it's a black guy married to a White chick.

I think that only makes a negress stronger.

Also:

married to black women?

lol

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon 420 United Statesian Libertarian old Better dead than red cold, dead hands Scrooge The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2018, 07:14:13 PM »
+12

I think that only makes a negress stronger.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: October 28, 2018, 05:47:28 PM »
+11
Surprised this wasn't posted: https://www.theepochtimes.com/murder-suspect-blackmailed-university-of-utah-student-before-killing-her-police-say_2700638.html

A 21 year old white girl who ran track for the University of Utah got killed by her 37 year old black boyfriend who was a sex offender :stonk:

A University of Utah student allegedly murdered by her ex-boyfriend told police she was being blackmailed by the man over “compromising pictures” of the pair.

Investigators said on Thursday, Oct. 25, that 21-year-old Lauren McCluskey had wired $1,000 to an account earlier this month to prevent the release of the embarrassing photographs, according to Fox.

Police believe the man who shot her was 37-year-old Melvin Rowland, a convicted sex offender. They said Rowland had stalked her for days and spent the hours before the fatal shooting inside McCluskey’s dorm building, socializing with some of her friends.

He later confronted her in the parking lot, dragged her into a car and shot her multiple times in the back seat, Brophy said at a news conference.

The murder victim had earlier been in a relationship with Rowland, but broke it off on Oct. 9, after finding out he had deceived her about his age and that he was a registered sex offender.

Police offered to assist McCluskey in dealing with Rowland, but she declined. Brophy said that there were no indications from McCluskey that Rowland was threatening physical violence.

More horrific details can be found here: https://www.ksl.com/article/46414254/u-police-reveal-lauren-mccluskeys-reports-about-her-killer

McCluskey first met Rowland in September at a local bar where he worked as a bouncer. The two quickly began a relationship.

Why, might you ask, a promising white girl decides to start fucking with a black bouncer?  He lied about his age at first but why burn the coal in the first place, especially if you're not fat.

Well, her mother, Jill, sure enough is a professor and a gigantic shitlib: https://twitter.com/jjmccluskey?lang=en

Much like with Mollie Tibbetts, they are white girls who get encouraged by shitlib parents to embrace diversity and end up getting culturally enriched.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: October 28, 2018, 06:42:14 PM »
+18
Can't tell which is funnier. That they're still saying he was an ex-boyfriend instead of just guy she fucked a couple of time, or the fact she was willing to pay so she wouldn't be outed as a nigger lover.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: October 28, 2018, 10:24:33 PM »
+5
How many more generations away from gorillas until black people have the "Throwing things when they get mad" gene out of their DNA?

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Boy Scout United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: October 28, 2018, 10:48:21 PM »
+3
Can't tell which is funnier. That they're still saying he was an ex-boyfriend instead of just guy she fucked a couple of time, or the fact she was willing to pay so she wouldn't be outed as a nigger lover.

I'd say shes mormon and that was the primary reason she wanted it kept quiet, except turns out shes protestant or something, in which case...yeah either because he was a nigger or she was into/willing to do/same thing some seriously degen shit.