;

Author Topic: Celebrity Deadpool 2018  (Read 23459 times)

Nasekuchen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Deplorables old The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
Re: Celebrity Deadpool 2018
« Reply #125 on: March 14, 2018, 12:05:07 AM »
+5
Look forward to seeing that perma-Schaivo'd mug for the next month while the media squeeze as much as they can out of his passing. Vulturous fucks.

RIP in peace physics bro.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: March 14, 2018, 12:25:15 AM »
+6
It is a crime that he was never knighted, just a mere CBE.

For fucks sake Ringo Starr is a Knight Bachelor.  :colbert:

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: March 14, 2018, 02:49:44 AM »
+1
 :myecred:

But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: March 14, 2018, 06:55:28 AM »
+3
Can’t wait to start see Hawking themed memorabilia for the next...forever.
His name was Harry Anderson

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: March 14, 2018, 07:38:07 AM »
+4
He was my third favorite science man after Bill Nye and Neil DeGrasse Tyson. 

RIP

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: March 14, 2018, 08:16:01 AM »
+1
That movie they made about him was so overblown. I watched it until he started getting all "Merk server curt" and then I was done.

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: March 14, 2018, 01:04:36 PM »
+10
Rot in a black hole for politicizing science and covering for the child rapists, you diseased broken cultist fuck.

A true scientist would have stayed out of politics completely.  Hawking was just another mouthpiece for the world's biggest gang.  God only knows what he'd be up to if he weren't just a sentient pile of organs for a chunk of his life.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 01:07:37 PM by Nigtendo »

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: March 14, 2018, 01:16:11 PM »
+9
Rot in a black hole for politicizing science and covering for the child rapists, you diseased broken cultist fuck.

A true scientist would have stayed out of politics completely.  Hawking was just another mouthpiece for the world's biggest gang.  God only knows what he'd be up to if he weren't just a sentient pile of organs for a chunk of his life.
I mean, you could put words in his mouth and there wouldn’t be shit he could do about it.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: March 14, 2018, 02:19:35 PM »
+8

I mean, you could put words in his mouth and there wouldn’t be shit he could do about it.

You could put anything in his mouth and he couldn't do anything about it.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: March 14, 2018, 03:01:59 PM »
+10
Please keep your Stephen Hawking blowjob fetish to yourself

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Fascist Better dead than red You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #135 on: March 14, 2018, 03:52:16 PM »
+3
I'm sure in another universe where Hawking got AIDS instead of ending up in a wheelchair with a robotic voice, nobody gave a fuck about him croaking yet in another universe Hawking died after he got pushed off a cliff by Fuhrer Trump in his wheelchair screaming in his robotic voice.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 07:34:06 PM by Affirmative Action Hero »
°≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥°

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: March 14, 2018, 06:25:27 PM »
+5

For fucks sake Ringo Starr is a Knight Bachelor.  :colbert:
Being a Knight Bachelor isn't anything special, I do that every weekend.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) Ave Maria Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: March 14, 2018, 07:21:13 PM »
+2
Can’t wait to start see Hawking themed memorabilia for the next...forever.
Speak N Spell Dr Hawking Commemorative Edition

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2018, 09:02:51 PM »
+1
So just the vowels then?

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: March 24, 2018, 07:54:54 AM »
+6
Always bet on black.  Ashy Chicago Fire actress DuShon Monique Brown has died from an apparent heart attack.

51 points.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: March 24, 2018, 08:02:02 AM »
+6
Who's he?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: March 24, 2018, 10:37:49 AM »
+7
Wasn't he a Gorg on Fraggle Rock?

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: April 03, 2018, 03:46:21 PM »
+4
:siren:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/verne-troyer-hospitalized-friend-reports-suicidal-article-1.3912489

‘Mini-Me’ actor Verne Troyer hospitalized after friend reports he’s suicidal

"Austin Powers" star Verne Troyer was hospitalized after his friends called 911 to report that he was drunk and suicidal.

The 49-year-old, who is best-known for playing Mini-Me, was transported to the hospital Monday night after a friend called cops around 7:30 p.m., describing him as upset, drunk and suicidal, law enforcement sources told TMZ.

Cops and fire department paramedics responded to the call and decided to transport Troyer to the hospital.

He is reportedly being held for 72 hours for evaluation, the gossip site reported.

About a year ago, Troyer checked himself into a rehab program after he was admitted to a hospital for his struggles with alcoholism.

The 2 ft. 8 in. actor has battled alcoholism for years and almost lost his life in 2002 from alcohol poisoning.

The actor has made sporadic appearances in films and TV shows since "Austin Powers" and is set to play roles in the 2018 film "Hipsters, Gangsters, Aliens and Geeks" and "The 420 Movie: Mary & Jane."

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: April 03, 2018, 04:42:11 PM »
+4

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/verne-troyer-hospitalized-friend-reports-suicidal-article-1.3912489

"Austin Powers" star Verne Troyer was hospitalized after his friends called 911 to report that he was drunk and suicidal.

The 49-year-old, who is best-known for playing Mini-Me, was transported to the hospital Monday night after a friend called cops around 7:30 p.m., describing him as upset, drunk and suicidal, law enforcement sources told TMZ.

Cops and fire department paramedics responded to the call and decided to transport Troyer to the hospital.

He is reportedly being held for 72 hours for evaluation, the gossip site reported.

About a year ago, Troyer checked himself into a rehab program after he was admitted to a hospital for his struggles with alcoholism.

The 2 ft. 8 in. actor has battled alcoholism for years and almost lost his life in 2002 from alcohol poisoning.

The actor has made sporadic appearances in films and TV shows since "Austin Powers" and is set to play roles in the 2018 film "Hipsters, Gangsters, Aliens and Geeks" and "The 420 Movie: Mary & Jane."

I mean... aren’t all midgets suicidal by default?
 :jesse:

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: April 03, 2018, 04:56:12 PM »
+4
Not until they realize they are midgets  :jesse:

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: April 03, 2018, 05:23:09 PM »
+5
http://abcnews.go.com/International/prince-philip-96-undergo-hip-surgery-missing-royal/story?id=54204323

Prince Philip, 96, to undergo hip surgery after missing royal family's Easter service

*urge to battle at Hastings intensifies*

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: April 03, 2018, 05:50:44 PM »
+16

He's still going to live a short life no matter what happens.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: April 03, 2018, 06:26:49 PM »
+13

Just a little.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: April 04, 2018, 08:23:35 AM »
+5

Just a little.
Hope he hangs in there

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: April 09, 2018, 07:17:30 AM »
+5
Comic actor Chuck McCann has died.  If you're Rocket's age, you'd probably remember him as the guy from the Right Guard commercials. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skBoyvsANHE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skBoyvsANHE</a>

17 points.