;

Author Topic: The Soyboy Collective  (Read 40979 times)

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
Re: The Soyboy Collective
« Reply #300 on: February 16, 2018, 01:46:49 PM »
+2
What the fuck are you posting about? Is this satire SS shitposting or something?

Leave the obvious high school kids alone, for fuck sake.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #301 on: February 16, 2018, 06:40:06 PM »
+18

Yes, this is probably fake but I don't care :colbert:

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #302 on: February 16, 2018, 07:02:52 PM »
+1
Not fake. He's even wearing an infinity gauntlet shirt.

:myecred:

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Scrooge Californian 420 Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #303 on: February 16, 2018, 07:30:16 PM »
+9
Do soy boys even have a shred of self awareness as to how terrible they look with those open gaped smiles?

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #304 on: February 16, 2018, 07:32:46 PM »
+6
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-42997068

When author Kamila Shamsie challenged the book industry to publish only women in 2018 to help address a gender imbalance in literature, just one publisher took up the challenge - the Sheffield-based company And Other Stories.

It was almost three years ago that Shamsie suggested "a concerted campaign to redress the inequality" in publishing.

I thought it was two women in that picture but on closer inspection one of them is a man? I don't think that guy has any more testosterone left in his body, the soy has taken care of that.

Hahahaha, what a retarded article.  The publishing industry is almost entirely made up of women.  Here's an interview on Milo's show, where Dick Masterson talks about how lucky he was to know the right person at the right time to even get Men Are Better Than Women published in 2008.  https://youtu.be/F4RWGvvBYF8?t=37m54s

I fucking hate Amazon, but thank God Almighty for being able to self-publish on Amazon.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Californian old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #305 on: February 16, 2018, 07:42:13 PM »
+11

When author Kamila Shamsie challenged the book industry to publish only women in 2018 to help address a gender imbalance in literature, just one publisher took up the challenge - the Sheffield-based company And Other Stories.

It was almost three years ago that Shamsie suggested "a concerted campaign to redress the inequality" in publishing.

I thought it was two women in that picture but on closer inspection one of them is a man? I don't think that guy has any more testosterone left in his body, the soy has taken care of that.

Hahahaha, what a retarded article.  The publishing industry is almost entirely made up of women.  Here's an interview on Milo's show, where Dick Masterson talks about how lucky he was to know the right person at the right time to even get Men Are Better Than Women published in 2008.  https://youtu.be/F4RWGvvBYF8?t=37m54s

I fucking hate Amazon, but thank God Almighty for being able to self-publish on Amazon.

Chuck Tingle account spotted

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #306 on: February 16, 2018, 08:30:31 PM »
+6

Is there any chance this guy doesn't cut off the hands of his victims so he can do their nails at another time?

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #307 on: February 16, 2018, 08:40:20 PM »
+5

What?

jesus fucking christ
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 08:43:10 PM by Nigtendo »

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Californian old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #308 on: February 16, 2018, 10:07:04 PM »
+4

What?

jesus fucking christ

:tom:

Just joshin' ya, and kind of surprised someone on this site isn't familiar with the works of one Chuck Tingle.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #309 on: February 19, 2018, 07:09:34 PM »
+14

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #310 on: February 19, 2018, 07:52:34 PM »
+12
ah yes a disgusting overweight ginger drinking soylent im sure everyone in his studio apartment complex will be thanking him later tonight

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #311 on: February 19, 2018, 07:58:33 PM »
I don't see how you can get full on protein shakes. They're like a something that's made to accompany real food.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red old Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: February 19, 2018, 08:27:28 PM »
+10
I don't see how you can get full on protein shakes. They're like a something that's made to accompany real food.
I'm sure he gets just as full on negro semen.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #313 on: February 20, 2018, 12:03:07 PM »
+8
Len Wein, creator of Swamp Thing and Wolverine, died last year.   DC Comics paid tribute to Len in an issue of Swamp Thing with this picture:

:facepalm:

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #314 on: February 20, 2018, 06:21:05 PM »
+10
TBF he kinda looks like he is laughing in that picture. Usually the soyboys gape their maws open with a sidelong look and it's obviously a held pose.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #315 on: February 20, 2018, 07:49:33 PM »
+23
TBF he kinda looks like he is laughing in that picture. Usually the soyboys gape their maws open with a sidelong look and it's obviously a held pose.

Rocket you dumb nigger, a few pages back you were vehemently denying that soyboys existed and now you're a goddamn expert in what is and isn't a soyboy pose holy shit you are the john kerry of SS

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Classicist Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #316 on: February 21, 2018, 08:27:36 AM »
+2
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #317 on: February 21, 2018, 09:00:12 AM »
+8

Rocket you dumb nigger, a few pages back you were vehemently denying that soyboys existed and now you're a goddamn expert in what is and isn't a soyboy pose holy shit you are the john kerry of SS
You are truly insane.  I said "soyboy" was a term that worked very well because you knew what it meant the first time you heard it. I said "bugman" is a stupid term.

You and your ten alt accounts all have RDS.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #318 on: February 21, 2018, 10:39:53 AM »
+13
Nigger Rocket, p3:

I have not seen that gaped mouth selfie thing. Is this really something men do a lot because it strikes me as very juvenile, but then most faggots are stuck in a prepubescent phase.

KerrySailboard.gif

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #319 on: February 21, 2018, 01:06:04 PM »
+5
Holy shit I'm not going to have sex with you, dude. Give it up.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #320 on: February 22, 2018, 05:49:33 PM »
+9
KF has a nice gallery of soyboy pictures collected over the past few weeks:

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-pol-theory-of-beta-male-facial-expressions.38162/

Matt877

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #321 on: February 23, 2018, 11:16:56 AM »
+4
The gaped mouth smile is supposed to be ironic.  It's supposed to exaggerate the joy and excitement for display on social media.  The subtext is "OMG look how excited I am to own a switch and I am 35 years old!  I am such a crazy free spirit" 

Not saying I agree with it but thats my interpretation of what is going. 

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #322 on: February 23, 2018, 12:25:55 PM »
+6
Holy shit I'm not going to have sex with you, dude. Give it up.
Stop playing hard to get you cock tease.
His name was Harry Anderson

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #323 on: February 24, 2018, 03:27:33 PM »
+3
they're emulating the awesome emote
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Ave Maria United Statesian Italian cold, dead hands Better dead than red Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #324 on: February 28, 2018, 01:50:38 PM »
+16